[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Started a thread yesterday about Western degeneracy and stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8
File: 1307733877205.jpg (79 KB, 325x356) Image search: [Google]
1307733877205.jpg
79 KB, 325x356
Started a thread yesterday about Western degeneracy and stories of how the next generation is totally fucked.

I'm a teacherfag, so I get front row seats to this bullshit.

One new story to kick off:
>I assigned a long term project to my high school class and one kid doesn't have anything for the deadline
>As protocol, I give the kid a zero, chat with him, and then shoot an email home
>Allow him to turn in what he has late for a penalty, increasing each day until it's a week overdue -- then it stays a zero
>Kid doesn't turn anything in to me still
>Contact home again and mention all the assistance this kid has received to get it done
>Mom writes back
>Mom addresses me "sir"
>Email is an at-length explanation of how her son should be excused from the assignment because she was out of town and not able to work with him on it
>Since SHE wasn't informed of the deadline and what had to be done. her son should be given a free pass (even though I send home a syllabus every other week)
>Says my late policy is unfair to teenagers
>Requests an alternative assignment so that her son can prove himself and not have a big fat zero in the gradebook, rather than having him make up the assignment he already owes for partial credit
>Continues her sob story about how her and the husband work late and never see their son, so when all 3 are home they let him play video games and eat whatever he wants - no schoolwork because it's "too difficult" for him to do at home
>Write her an email back acknowledging her frustration, but again explain my policies and how it's important that her son be held accountable for his decisions, mentioning how much time he had, how he regularly misses assignments, how many chances he already had to work on it with me, etc.
>She called administration on me and now we have a meeting to discuss what I can do different in my classes to help her son "find success"
>>
>>57258192
Teach her kid to not be a lazy piece of shit anon sensei
>>
>>57258192
Who cares about your shitty daycare stories? Post about niggers.
>>
>>57258192
was he a nigglet?
>>
>>57258192
Ethnicity of this shit?

Next 6weeks just give him all the work for the week and tell him to show it to his mom. Put the blame on this cunt if he's still a lazy shit.
>>
Oy vey, the problem is classical teaching is outdated, even youtube tutoring videos with speakung heads are outdated, 5 minutes videos, animations worth 2 hours of speaking head of a teacher with blackboard
>>
>>57258335
>>57258474
>>57258578
>>57258723
Full blooded Mediterranean. Dark as shit, but acts like every other white kid I teach.
>>
>>57258192
>the next generation is fucked
Said every generation ever. I guess this time they have a higher chance of becoming collateral damage in war/NWO/gaypocalypse/whatever disaster you think is going to befall us, but the ideals of every generation are diverse. There is no single attitude that will take over all parents everywhere, even if there is this idea of oversensitivity for kids trending right now. Don't let some dumb shit form your outlook on the whole picture. Although, I totally understand how that situation makes you feel that way.
>>
Bump, I want more stories
>>
>>57258192
>arrange something
>give the kid something easy
>have him deliver it
>never grade it and when he asks how he did, say
>I haven't done that yet, its too difficult to find time to grade it
>>
>>57258192

>New girl starts at work
>Tells me she lives with brother who just moved in with her and is a month away from starting college
>Ask her what he does for work
>"He doesn't and has never worked. Mom doesn't want him to worry until after college."
>Ask her what he does all day instead
>"Netflix."
>Doesn't leave the house? Explore?
>"No. City is too dangerous."
>Friends to see?
>"They are all long-distance."
>Girlfriend?
>"Think he's gay but never interacts with anyone."
>Ambitions?
>"Work for Apple."
>>
>>Give assignment
>>Tell student not to tell parent
>>Wait for failure
>>Email home.
>>
File: average bernie supporter.jpg (377 KB, 982x687) Image search: [Google]
average bernie supporter.jpg
377 KB, 982x687
>>57260819
>average >>>/r9k/catalog right there

You should invite yourself over and introduce him desu

>mfw you tip him into long term NEETdom

would be laff anon

wud b laff
>>
File: 1448921821850.png (26 KB, 334x181) Image search: [Google]
1448921821850.png
26 KB, 334x181
>>57258192
Here's what I'll do. I'll give him a free pass like you want, not just for the assignment but for every assignment in my class. Regardless of the score I'll pass it. That way by the time he gets into the real world he can show every job he tries to get just how smart and efficient he is in the field he chooses. I keep my job, your son graduates, and as far as his future goes? Well I'm sure you can convince life and reality to give him more free pass.
>>
>>57258192
I'm sorry to hear that OP.

This is disappointing to hear. You sound like a good teacher who cares. This kid is in fucking high school, he's old enough to get his shit together.

High School isn't that hard. I mean I had trouble with algebra 2 math, but besides that everything in High School was pretty easy and you learned a lot if you did your work and weren't a dickhead to your teacher.
>>
>>57258192
>Mom addresses me "sir"
Not xir. Shitlady.
>>
>>57260931
Are you saying it's my fault that the kid didn't do the work, anon? What an enabling shit you sound like

>>57258727
You're right. You're 100% right. But unfortunately we don't have the technology to support that. The math classes have all moved over to full digital (videos, Khan Academy, online testing and notes, only grades are from computerized tests...), as sort of a pilot. Problem is it's all going tits up. The kids are supposed to work in class taking notes or tests, and then go home to review and complete practice problems. What do you think most kids do? They don't go home and practice. The system is constructed so that if a kid doesn't pass a test, they get bumped down a few lessons and have to review. We're almost halfway through the year and some students are still stuck on first quarter Algebra because they refuse to do anything but take the tests, and none of it is sticking. And with two teachers per classroom (and sometimes an aide), you'd think they'd do better. This is still high school too. Some kids are just finding all sorts of ways to deliberately or not deliberately fuck the system up.

Oh, and since /pol/ wants to know, most of the kids who are stuck? Blacks and hispanics. Most of the caucasians are already at Honors or next year level math.
>>
>>57260737
U N D E R R A T E D
>>
>>57262074
>>57258727

I should add two other little things: one is that the kids can pick ANY topic from math they want to master, and the list gets smaller as they master topics. Most students should pick ones they know and work toward the more difficult ones, which makes sense. But we have students who refuse to move onto harder topics, and since we can't actually "force" them the Math teachers ended up failing a lot of kids who just outright ignored the 5 minute video/10 minute test set up. Even WITH the choice to pick topics they wanted to learn.

The second thing is that I've done the "let me talk for 5/watch this video for 5/do this thing for 5 and then show me what you've learned" model. It works well, but isn't a 100% surefire method. There are still a lot of students in high school who are just plain apathetic or cannot learn that way. I end up having to do a lot of different things to make it all make some sense to everyone, but it's a pain in the ass. It would be nice if I just had fucking technology in my classroom so I could assign individual work for each kid. Fucking public schools.
>>
>>57262074
>Are you saying it's my fault that the kid didn't do the work, anon? What an enabling shit you sound like
>Teach a class in college
>hand out final exam papers
>notice one student has wandering eyes
>when grading, verify that indeed student copied one of the nieghbors papers
>assign F
>Student complains
>administration says Teacher was inviting them to cheat by allowing them to sit where they wanted.
>Student receives B grade.
>Teacher no longer checks if students are cheating.
>>
>>57258192
You really should just give them a passing grade anon

If not to make it easier on yourself, make it easier on his classmates. Nobody likes degenerates that repeat a year.
>>
File: nigger teach4america.png (80 KB, 1093x660) Image search: [Google]
nigger teach4america.png
80 KB, 1093x660
>>57258192
How accurate is this story?
>>
File: eyes-pop-out.jpg (19 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
eyes-pop-out.jpg
19 KB, 400x300
>>57258474
Here's a couple nigger stories for the rest of you:

Story 1:
>Decide to show a video clip from a movie to drive a point
>Show my class a clip from Harry Potter because figured they'd all recognize it
>Class is mostly black kids
>Dishes are floating in the air cleaning themselves during the clip
>One kid is sitting there transfixxed, leaning over his desk and eyes bugging out
>pic totally related
>Me: You okay?
>Him: Sheeeetttt, mister. Dat be magic? Dat be magic! Dat be some bomb ass magic!

Story 2:
>Have black student in advanced section
>Not the only black kid but only one from the hood
>Every day he comes in late, rhyming and dancing, trying to flirt with every girl
>Refuses to do his work and pulls out his phone or a book each time we start an assignment
>Speaks in jive, calls me "sir" and always says I'm picking on him
>He is failing the first quarter
>Have a heart to heart about whether this class is a good fit and tell him I already sent a letter home. He agrees that he should switch out
>The next day he's still in my class and more ridiculous than before, throws a tantrum in my class when I ask him to put his phone away
>Throws his binder at me and walks out
>Have him removed and placed in another class, call home to mom and she's upset but agreeable
>He doesn't show up for detention the next day
>Get a call first thing in the morning, it's his mother
>"HE DINDU NUFFIN YOU RACIST PIECE OF SHIT, DIS BE A SERRRUS ISSUE, Y'HEAR? DERE IS NO REASON HE AIN'T NO HONORS STUDENT! HOW DARE YOU REMOVE HIM AND NOT TELL HIS MAMA FIRST. YOU JUST DON"T LIKE BLACK PEOPLE DATS IT"
>Tell her to speak with administration because I will not deal with her like this
>Kid throws another fit in his other class
>Kicked out of school the next week
>Can't finish out his year and ends up dropping out of school altogether
>Mother hired a lawyer to investigate our school under claims "HE DINDU NUFFIN"
>Case falls apart and kid now works at Dunkin' Donuts, diplomaless
>>
>>57262733
Makes much more sense, thanks for clarifying. I'm deathly afraid I'm heading down this dark path myself...
>>
>>57261313

I sympathize with you. I run a small business and have hired people with high school and college degrees who can't get shit done, and I've always just thought of it as shitty teachers and no child left behind coddling them.

I now see that you've tried but your hands are tied. Once again you have my sympathies. Kids like these turn out unemployable and I have no idea what will happen to our country as their numbers increase.
>>
>>57263098
To further clarify, i'm not the guy who responded to you originally. That was just a relevant story.
>>
>>57262237
>teacher acting like a teenager
grow up
>>
>>57258192

Wrong job if you can't handle retarded parents.
>>
>yfw lived in the country and couldn't work anywhere because no car.

>yfw parents encouraged you being a lazy shit

Ruined the start of my life. Thank dog I got good grades at least.

I did the best I could figure out at 17 and made ~$3000 over the summer doing referral link spamming...
>>
>>57263319
That's all fine and dandy. I've heard your story (with actual names and faces) dozens of times. A family friend who's been an English professor for 30+ years finally was driven to quit before retirement about a year ago over something similar. She had a 20-yr old student who complained that she failed a paper and it blew up into the administration telling the professor to doctor the grade because the girl was "paying good money" to attend the college. When the professor defended herself, the administration countered by saying that the important thing is the girl "wrote the damn paper" and the professor isn't there to teach responsibility, punctuality, etc. The prof threw a huge fit at our family holiday party about it, but says she left very gracefully. She was just done with education at that point. And 2 of her own 3 children had PhD's by 30 years. She knew wtf she was talking about as an educator.

>>57263295
Thanks for being sensible about it. There are plenty of teachers who are garbage at what they do, but the rest of us are being held up. I've worked at four schools now, 3 of them public, and all 4 have asked me at one point or another to doctor a grade, pass a failing student, alter an assignment, or compromise my own integrity in the classroom tbqh.

>>57263495
I'm a pretty good negotiator. I can "handle" retarded parents. Do I like it? No. That's why I called in sick today. I'm job hunting. Six years is fucking long enough. Going to actually USE my STEM degree this time. I'm a retard for thinking I could use it to help others.
>>
>>57258192

Same guy as here, >>57263295 , just to give a bit more details, the one dumb nigger kid who I hired had trouble counting. He was 21 years old and attending community college. I did my best to train him but made no progress. Stayed an extra 2 hours at work most days of the week to finish up parts of his job that he screwed up. Did this for close to a year, made no progress at all. Nigger still dumb and make mistakes counting, and can't do anything more complicated, like customer service through email. Eventually I fired him and he has been sporadically employed since, now he is involved in a pyramid scheme, probably getting whatever little money he has scammed.

Another person I hired had a master's degree in some kind of soft liberal science. Business organizational behavior or something of that nature that has no math at all involved. Takes the guy 15 minutes to answer a yes or no question from a customer. This guy rode the affirmative action train out of his grad program, and would brag about the benefits he'd get from being a black student. I imagine he got passed along the education system despite being dumb as a sack of bricks and a shitty worker the same way you described with your kid. Sad thing is this guy was also unemployable, despite his degree. His resume was a list of increasingly lower paying and shittier jobs, where he would get kicked out of one company after another. So if it makes you feel better, kids like these do not have a good future.
>>
>>57263024
I lurk occasionaly, still I've read story 1 some time ago. Copy-paste or coincidence (niggaz don't know magic)?
>>
>>57263632
>I'm a pretty good negotiator. I can "handle" retarded parents. Do I like it? No. That's why I called in sick today. I'm job hunting. Six years is fucking long enough. Going to actually USE my STEM degree this time. I'm a retard for thinking I could use it to help others.

STEM? Hope your name is not Bencan. Went to Duke for college?
>>
File: Degenerate Culture.jpg (2 MB, 2280x1440) Image search: [Google]
Degenerate Culture.jpg
2 MB, 2280x1440
>>57258192
>>
File: Untitled_5.png (80 KB, 282x170) Image search: [Google]
Untitled_5.png
80 KB, 282x170
Not mine and on mobile so no greentext still worth the read
http://angrywhitedude.com/2013/07/essay-by-a-teacher-in-a-black-high-school/
>>
>>57258192
lmoa I was the same as that kid
>>
>>57258192
I hope you dont back down on your position. Good luck, anon.
>>
>>57263926
Not on your life.

>>57263951
Read it a while ago. It's true. All of it.

>>57263940
We are told to destroy that shit on the left side every day. Also true. All of it.

Literally had a conversation about how we need to change Columbus Day and start removing flags at our school. I'm fine the first, but seriously on the latter? And they removed the fitness test from our school system, as well as forcing kids to participate. Now students can just "walk" to get credit for the day.

>>57263997
Sure you turned out fine, too. But this shit needs to be said to this kid. He can't walk through life thinking he can get away with this shit. Take responsibility for yourself, dude. Be a fucking man.

>>57263913
That was probably me. Posted it a long time ago.
>>
>>57258192
You're doing exactly what I would hope a high school teacher in the US would do. Stand your ground. Your idiot student will have many more opportunities to find success before the end of the year. Surely Administration will support you.
>>
>>57260737
this right here
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 296x440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 296x440
>>57262074
>be me Junior
>one of only two Hispanic students(other one was my cousin) out of ~120+ students taking it in my school
>Hispanics probably made up at least 25% of students in my highly diverse school
>Get 5 out of 5 on the AP BC Calculus exam
>same trend of being one of two or 3 Hispanics in all my classes in high school because only magnet classes first and second year and mostly APs last two years
mfw all races are supposedly equal

I was actually happy that I could separate myself from the other minorities by taking all advanced classes. The only Hispanic friends I had were friends from elementary school
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.