[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Native Americans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5
File: 5432523452345.jpg (37 KB, 500x692) Image search: [Google]
5432523452345.jpg
37 KB, 500x692
Are they supposed to be cool? I always thought that they were based and knowledgable of the earth and stuff but according to my uncle in North Dakota they're basically niggers and all they do is sit around watching TV all day collecting welfare

This true?
>>
>>57258028
no you racist, you white genocidal maniacs eliminated 100% of the noble savages and forced them into cannibalism and alcohol
>>
>>57258091
lol cool
>>
>>57258028
there's no hope for them now, the decreasing oil prices means they'll be sniffing some more
>>
>>57258028
Yup. Live in Oklahoma. They're pretty fucking ugly too, occasionally you'll find a really good looking one though, it's weird. It's like there's no in between, they either look really ugly or pretty damn good.
>>
Also they drink mouthwash to get the alcohol out of it. Native Americans are a broken people.
>>
>>57258028
its the same way I see the germans desu senpai
they may have been strong once, but nature itself and other, stronger people have fucked them in the ass and reduced their society to a pathetic alcohol-swilling husk of their former selves. all that remain are the dregs of their people, the pitiful degenerates

dont feel too bad though, its just the way the world works...
>>
I always see them passed out from drinking and sleeping behind buildings
>>
>>57258028
I am told they are equivalent to abbos in terms of all their bad habits. id still prefer your abbos over ours.
>>
>>57258028
desu if their burial grounds and holy sites are haunted as fuck, they're pretty based.
>>
>>57258431
They're almost exactly the same in the sniffing petrol and what have you, the difference is mostly that we never see ours since we sequestered all of them.
>>
>>57258248
Why would they need to do that? Even homeless people buy beer
>>
>>57258542
Sometimes they run out. You have no idea how bad the alcoholism is in native american communities, it makes russia look like teetotalers
>>
over here they are basically mexicans wearing affliction gear and heavily into meth
>>
>>57258028
It's sad to see. I live in North Dakota as well. An all white tiny town, but our schools hold coat drives and blanket drives. A group of men went on a nearby Rez trying to do repairs to the homes. Really shoddy mobile homes. Missing windows are normal. They reported a house missing an entire wall. The problem was they worked for 4 days and every day they showed up their construction from the day before was completely destroyed and they were getting threatened for not using natives to do the "volunteer" work. They said fuck it and left.
>>
>>57258542
natives are 10x worse than the most desperate russian wino, its unbelievable
>>
>>57258573
Don't listen to this idiot, its because the overwhelming majority of reservations are dry and don't sell alcohol for consumption
>>
>>57258626
>>57258573
They couldn't handle the firewater then and they can't handle it now
>>
>>57258028

>I always thought that they were based and knowledgable of the earth and stuff

Why?
>>
>>57258665
The one my best friend in high school grew up on wasn't.
>>
>>57258542
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whiteclay,_Nebraska
>A significant part of Whiteclay's economy is based on alcohol sales to residents of the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation, located two miles (3.2 km) north across the border in South Dakota, where alcohol consumption and possession is prohibited.

Because Native Niggers are actively trying to kill themselves via alcoholism and it's still the white man's fault
>>
>>57258028
Your uncle is correct. They are completely worthless. The idea of them being knowledgeable about the earth is a silly anachronism.
>>
>>57258028
>knowledgable of the earth and stuff

That's just a stereotype. It started in the 1970's with a lot of new-age holistic hippie fads about "natural living" and "returning to the earth" and whatnot; a clash against technology. There was a famous TV commercial of an Indian crying at the environment being destroyed...

But think about it--- Native Americans were LITERALLY a stone-age society, until western civilization came to visit. They didn't have "secret knowledge" about the universe. Most of them were strictly hunter-gatherers and couldn't even manage to grow crops.

Most of them still live on reservations, because it's a free ride from the government. Free housing, free TV, free cars, free food, free health care... pretty much everything but alcohol, which they have to obtain outside the reservation.

The rates of child abuse on reservations is actually pretty high.

Pretty much how it works is that the smart ones leave, and the dumb ones stay.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 448x513) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 448x513
They're absolutely fucked tbqh. Its an EXTREMELY common in my city to see natives huffing gas or whatever out of rags and shit. Like you can't go downtown without seeing at least 10-20 doing it just right out on the street. The ones in rural communities always complain that we're fucking them over in some way even though we're letting them govern themselves, they always find something to complain about. So we throw money at them to make them shut up and the cycle begins again. In our public schools it is fucking DRILLED into your head from a young age that the white man is a monster for what he did. Idk, they just have no pride of ownership in their communities because they didn't really do anything to earn them, and they couldn't give less of a fuck about our cities
>>
>>57258091
Actually, living in Canada, I can say that they are pieces of shit. All other cultures can fucking adapt to civilization, but these shitheads just sit there and collect checks because "muh culture". Fuck them, they're killing Canada.
>>
>>57258028
Putting aside all racial narratives that both the left (They waz noble savages! Amazing and super advanced omg!) and the /pol/ (They were inferior scum who deserved genocide!) wants to tell you....

The truth is that while they were hardly the pinnacle of civilized behavior in their time, they did in many ways have a very impressive civilization - they were far more than simply backwards tribes living in the woods. Or, to put it another way, where Africans were/are shit at tribal civilization, Native Americans were great at it. (Europeans were based more off of a city-state civilization at this point.)

But because of a combination of horrific disease (which a lot of societies disappeared to, it can't really be said to be due to any fault of theirs) and colonization, what they were has pretty much disappeared.

What's left may have some tiny, tired echo of what they once were. But for the most part, what's left is a tired people, defeated by a combination of colonization and what was surely one of history's greatest misfortunes. I honestly can't blame them for the state they're in. If you were the last thread of a dying race that is well beyond saving, you'd be nihilistic and apathetic too.
>>
>>57258091
>eliminated 100% of the noble savages
since their are still savages today, what type of tests were administered to determine nobility?
>forced them into cannibalism and alcohol
cannibalism dates back to thousands of years before the white man (see any search engine) and alcohol was used to barter with indians, they were not held down while white men poured alcohol down their throats
>>
>>57258028
Yes. Its true. Another example of an inferior race that can't compete with the white man.
>>
>>57258752
Right....
>>
>>57259143

But how can the white man even compete?
>>
>>57258028
They're breddy cool. Although all the ones alive today are 70% British rape babies. The real ones looked Mongolian, just like Siberian tribes.
>>
I'm part Cherokee. I need to look into how I can become officially recognized so I can get myself some gibsmedat money.
>>
I only really hate american black people and muslims, I feel a bit sorry for the red man and his eskimo brethren.

It's an interesting culture they have/had and it's a shame that it will fade away while things like modern rap gets to survive.
>>
>>57258028
It is at least true in Canada.
I grew up flanked by two reserves.
Drugs and alcohol abuse runs rampant.
Everyone living off the government teat.

The locals view the reserves like a Detroit ghetto.
No whitey's allowed.
>>
>>57258028
They're cool, but they drink a lot. It's like the Irish, really, but without the land and they get shat on a lot more by hilbillies.
>>
>>57258534
Trust me no one sees Abos either they all live literally thousands of kilometres from the major population centres in northern WA, QLD and throughout NT

The mostly pure ones anyway

You'll see some 1/8 and 1/16 Abo people who just look like Southern Europeans
>>
>>57258028

100% correct

They are Canada's niggers and every other week I see one of these fucking wagon burners passed out with a bottle of listerine in the street. They are truly a disgusting waste, and you'd be hard pressed to find one of them that aren't a complete shit head. They are the only reason my city has one of the highest murder rates in Canada.

If you're an indian, please fucking kill yourself; you are a waste of air.
>>
>>57258028
Honestly im quarter cherokee and have been to reserves so let me lay it down for yall.

They are not niggers by nature, but have developed a nigger culture. Now what i mean by this is that yes, shit happened to them, but it was when the reservations were established that their hope left. Basically you had various tribes, who not all liked one another, placed next to each other in such a small space (comparativily) that their traditional way of life could not continue. From this some began to adopt western ways but were cast out or criticized for being race traitors basically.

long story short is just.. hate is a hell of a thing, learn to forgive like my ancestors did.
>>
>>57259729
If that was true, they would be more immune to alcoholism.
>>
indians are the only ones who legitimately can ask for gibs me dats in this country. i'd rather give it to them than niggers or mexicans. at least they stay to themselves and aren't out killing and robbing people.
>>
>>57259729
this is a lie. my great grandfather was 100% native from the north east and looked just like the redskins symbol/mascot. same color, nose and everything
>>
File: 1447786172343.jpg (194 KB, 650x813) Image search: [Google]
1447786172343.jpg
194 KB, 650x813
>>57258028
>they dindu nuffin!

This is the result of genetic replacements. They should have done more to protect their nations when they had a chance.
>>
>>57262206
Was he born in 1500s? If not, he descended from rape babies.
>>
>>57262104
Are you kidding? Mongolians aren't immune to alcoholism at all.
Modern day Siberians die in droves from it, much faster than Slavs.
>>
Meh. I know one who isn't going to collect his government checks because he doesn't want the free money. he wants to work for it instead. he's currently going through college
>>
>>57262800
I can respect that, but it seems kinda dumb to me.

If Comrade Sanders and his Cavalcade of Collegiate Cunts wanted to give me free shit, I'm wouldn't refuse it. It's coming out of my taxes anyway.
>>
>>57258028
whites were here first, like the Anasazi

my native friends are into white girls so I disowned them
>>
>>57263537
Same, haha. That's what I told him. It just piles up. But he wants to do it his way, which is respectful in a sense
>>
>>57258606
>construction from the day before was completely destroyed
what the hell? what possible motivation?
>>
>>57259069

My honest understanding seems to agree with yours. The disease element was unfortunate and unavoidable and probably a fatal blow right at the beginning.
>>
>>57259823
3/32 Ojibwe here ;^)
>>
File: CanadianProgress.gif (1015 KB, 300x195) Image search: [Google]
CanadianProgress.gif
1015 KB, 300x195
>>57259037
>Fuck them, they're killing Canada.

no- the majority of the vote killed canada
>>
>>57259823
part cherokee is what people would say when the wife got keked by an african fellow mate

lol sorry for your luck
>>
I'm in New Mexico so I'm surrounded by about 6 Indian Pueblos within 15 minutes of me. There is such a large population of Natives here, It is easier to differentiate between the drunks and regular people. Obviously there are a lot of drunk natives but not much more than the spics or white folks around here.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.