[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/pol/ 2012 >WE NEED LESS GUBMINT AND NO MORE WARS >/pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 460x259) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 460x259
>/pol/ 2012
>WE NEED LESS GUBMINT AND NO MORE WARS
>/pol/ 2015
>MORE GUMINT FOR GOD EMPEROR TRUMP, BOMB DEM MUDSLIMES

at what point did you realize /pol/ is blue pilled as fuck?
>>
kill urself my man
>>
>>57257867
Reminder that Trump was paid and his only job is to get in office and take some rights away to make it easier for the next Democrat President. Trump has already said he'd take away Muslim freedoms.
>>
>>57257897
/thread
>>
>>57257867
>at what point did you realize /pol/ is contrarian* as fuck?
i got u familia
>>
>>57257947
Good fuck Muslims
>>
>>57258060
You're next
>>
>>57257867
Political views change.
>>
/pol/ exists to disagree with the establishment; that's why it's called "Politically Incorrect".

If America became a right-wing theocracy, this board would likely become left-wing.
>>
File: zx.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
zx.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>>57257867
So subversive,m OP :) you must be a upper-level shill.

First day:

>No Muslims celebrated, RACIST liar!

First week:

>Ok it was dozens in New York, and dozens in New Jersey, and a few in Texas, not thousands!

One month later:

>Why don't Muslims have the same 1st Ammendment right to celebrate anything they want to, even 9/11?

This is how cultural marxism works, people. It's real. Your country is at stake. Wake up.

NYPost has deleted the original:

http://nypost.com/postopinion/opedcolumnists/32549.htm

but it's still available on WaybackMachine: > https://archive.is/s3oio

CBS has tried to claim it has no stories in it's archives verifying Trump's statements, but the following clip was found in a private VHS collection recorded off TV broadcasts that week:

https://youtu.be/3auKMHkZJnQ

Dan Rather on Letterman (skip to 12:33)

http://www.visibility911.org/video-dan-rather-on-david-letterman-1-week-after-911/

Mayor Rudi Giuliani

https://youtu.be/hdk7snHe0kM

The media really IS this controlled, this Orwellian. Don't be manipulated.
>>
>>57258060
>muh Constitution, gib rights
>oh, you're a Muslim? not for you, buddy
>>
>>57257867
but trump has spoken against the Iraq war and in favor of isolationist foreign policy
>>
>>57258060
>Not realizing rights stripped from muslims will also be stripped from you too.
>>
File: 12324131234.png (155 KB, 275x263) Image search: [Google]
12324131234.png
155 KB, 275x263
>>57258165
This is all Damage Control

Ben Carson spiked in the polls so Trump spends a month shitting on Muslims.

Lame's his game.
>>
>>57258273
>favor of isolationist foreign policy

Not even remotely true. He supports ground troops in Iraq. He said we should "kill families of ISIS". He called the Iran deal the "worst deal ever made."
>>
>>57257867
> Not realising that full-blown fascism is the only way to save the West from self-destruction
>>
>>57257947
What is he taking away from them? Privacy? Making a database? Hell, most Americans already have no privacy and are on multiple databases . What the fuck do liberals think the NSA is?
>>
File: 4362623623.jpg (189 KB, 600x429) Image search: [Google]
4362623623.jpg
189 KB, 600x429
>>57258309
>trying to sew seeds of doubt among the goys

>they really are that afraid of Trump
>>
>>57258369
>Ben Carson
Literally who
>>
>>57257947
No he didn't, he said he'd make a list. No restrictions on their freedom to do anything.
>>
File: 12424434534.jpg (46 KB, 569x678) Image search: [Google]
12424434534.jpg
46 KB, 569x678
>>57258502
>GamerGate supports Donald Trump

Go figure.
>>
Yeah desu i remember in 2012 when we were 100% Ron paul
Trump is a decent candidate, but he would expand the government too much
If Trump expands power, then if a Dem or other retard (aka Jeb bush) come into power, they can abuse it as much as they want
I fucking hate illegals too, but Trump would literally have to create a police state that raids homes to achieve this, America is already too much of a police state
Going to war in the middle east to have Americans die for Israel is retarded, especially when we have to fucking PAY a shit ton to send these soldiers to die and give arabs even more reason to want to blow up our country
It's funny how much stormfront has taken over here, they've always had a prescence here but never as polarizing as this
>>
ill just do this preemptively
>ITT: Countries that are 10x smaller and less Racially, economically, and politically Diverse then America tell America how it should run it like them.
Every FUCKING TIME it makes me laugh
>>
>>57258680
>Countries that are 10x smaller and less Racially, economically, and politically Diverse then America
>Most of the posters ITT are American
Embarrassing desu senpai
>>
>>57257867
>at what point did you realize /pol/ is blue pilled as fuck?

/pol/ is entertaining and brash, and I find it difficult to endure news without /pol/ as a filter now.

But we aren't consistent or particularly intelligent. And garbage responses are so overwhelming that it's frustrating to have a reasonable discussion here.

I'm as bad as any of you, though. I grow impatient with the trash and join it. It's fun in short bursts.
>>
>>57257867

It's all a meme, retard. No one here actually supports Trump.
>>
>Make America dumb again
>implying its not now
>>
File: madtrump2.jpg (138 KB, 797x1025) Image search: [Google]
madtrump2.jpg
138 KB, 797x1025
>>57258927
>>
>>57258816
>i can't read
Embarrassing desu senpai
>>
>>57257867
/pol/ likes whatever the establishment fears.
>>
If this whole debacle doesn't tell you clearly that corporations hold more power than the government, then i don't even know where to start with you.
>>
>>57257867

I just like Trump because he's the closest thing we've had to Hitler in a long time. I also respected Ron Paul because he wasn't wrong either but he was never going to get elected.
>>
>>57258060
We shouldn't erode rights for anyone just because of terrorism. People who do this are just trying to appear to be "doing something" about terrorism. Look at the growth of the NSA and the increased invasion of privacy because of this.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.