[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did 6 million Jews actually die? Was there a systematic intention,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: yN7eKq_web.jpg (61 KB, 714x430) Image search: [Google]
yN7eKq_web.jpg
61 KB, 714x430
Did 6 million Jews actually die? Was there a systematic intention, or were there equally as many casualties and the Jews just blew everything out of proportion? Did the events (or those that allegedly occurred) set the stage for other historical events? Did the Jews use these numbers to play into the hearts of people? Do the Jews deserve Israel?
In short, did the shit that happened to the Jews actually happen and are they as conniving and wicked as people say they are. Surely they aren't evil people, but they do have delusions regarding many things. Is the Holocaust one of them?
>>
>>57256580

Close to 6m exterminated systematically. Israel deserves to be a state as much as any other.

>they aren't special snowflakes but reality is what it is
>>
>>57256580

No, the 6 million Jews ascended to a higher metaphysical plane and now use their newfound powers to inconvenience the white man by immigration and hiding socks and shit.
>>
>>57256690
I agree that humanity should consist of dominant civilizations conquering those that cannot succeed, but with our potential, violence is an option. We won't all be able to hold hands and sing Kum Bah Yah; I think that the reason this cannot happen is, in part, because of the obvious hatred for group y by x people, but also because there wasn't a decent transitional phase between are primal ancestors, leading to raw instinct being carried over in a magnified sense. Maybe if there were a few trials branching off, dulling down our ancestor's rage, then things would be better off. Maybe we are that said branch, and some new humans will learn from us. All that shit being said about dominant cultures trumping overs (a selection of superior traits is necessary; foolish to think of ourselves that far away from fundamental laws of nature that govern most every aspect of life), it was pretty dumb to set Israel up right next to y people knowing they were x.
>>
I don't really buy into the whole global Jewish conspiracy over banks, media, whatever dating back to the dawn of man and all that shit; I think that logic of blaming people is the same logic that led to Muslims shitting on their own culture and blaming the world for their own shortcomings. I do agree that the past is in the past, and that any generation other than those who experienced it first-hand have no right to parade around on a higher plane, gloating about being all that because grammy got turned to ash. Same thing with Natives and the Americas. It sucks that that shit happened, but that wasn't the intention. It was convenient that you all died out, but nobody has any connection to them at all.
>>
>>57256580
it was real in my mind
>>
It's wrong for people to turn on the video and blame the cop for beating on the poor sap when a few minutes back, that same sap pulled a gun on the cop. It's wrong for people to blame Israel just because they tuned in at half-time and saw Israel bringing the pain, but at this point it's just a slaughter. They are two different civilizations at different relative periods of time throughout human history; someone should step in and break it to the Arabs that it is a losing battle.
>>
I'm no history buff, but I know the Arab states (them being the x people opposing the y people because that's what grandpappy taught em) did launch wars against Israel because they disagreed with its creation, but from what I remember, Israel won the majority of the conflicts and advanced their territory into places people were already living.
>>
no evidence of mass gassings

no archelogical evidence of mass graces aside from meme papers that dont even publish actual pictures but hand drawn diagrams instead

soviets were kown to manufacture propaganda films during the time

the us goernment hired a hollywood director to make a death camp film

germans are still fucked up people though that did attack eastern europe and had some fucked up plans

but the extent of the holocaust is over exaggerated

and most died from diease or hunger like a nautral part of war but since theyre jewish it matters more because of hollywood
>>
>>57257569
I agree with this to an extent, that it is waaaay overblown. not sure about the evidence though, most stuff I've seen is very pol-esque and just comes off too much like a conspiracy theory. care to share anything?
>>
File: 1368717608981.jpg (74 KB, 610x395) Image search: [Google]
1368717608981.jpg
74 KB, 610x395
>>57256580
>Believing the Holohoax meme
O I am laffin
>>
>For Poles [ death ] it was simply a matter of biological , natural ... death , and death ... And for Jews it was a tragedy , it was a dramatic experience , it was metaphysics , it was a meeting with the Supreme
quote from jewish woman on polish tv. translation: fuck 15 million of polish casualties, jewish lives are more important oy vey
>>
>>57257779
mock me for being a tool, but show me why I am a tool and I will respect you and your cat.
>>57257793
I also feel this strong Jewish pride, chosen people sentiment. I have a feeling this is why they get into shit, but maybe that's just a coincidence. Also, it was probably easier for that woman to equate her people's death over Polish deaths. but that's still fucking deluded as can be.
>>
If jews were exterminated, why is there so many of them?
>>
>>57256690
>Close to 6m exterminated systematically
No they werent. Most people died from starvation and disease thanks to the allies bombing the resource and reinforcement lines. People like you are the reason that Holocaust deniers exist. You just spread lies that are known to be false and then wonder why people believe that the whole thing was a scam.
>>
>>57258329
this does seem logical, presenting an unfortunate truth as opposed to evil incarnate, which is just as preposterous as believing all Jews are calculating thieves.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.