[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are we allowed to speak our minds about most things in western
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 00909.jpg (31 KB, 395x290) Image search: [Google]
00909.jpg
31 KB, 395x290
Why are we allowed to speak our minds about most things in western society, but denying or questioning the holocaust is a thought crime?
>>
>>57256504
not a crime in freedomland
>>
I can deny or question the holocaust all I want.
>>
>>57256504

It only proves that the Holocaust never happened or at least was greatly exaggerated. Makes me pretty angry desu senpai.
>>
Hitler dindu nuffin.
>>
>>57256504
because the people who do so use it as a justification to kill fucktons of people and usually idolize the dumbass nazis?

It's called cultural progression genus. the same social forces that let you say "damn fuck shitty bastards on 4chan refusing to be assholes" without worrying about getting hit with a lightning bolt from on high for cursing. are also the forces that say "Yeah your stupid opinion is stupid and in bad taste."
>>
Go deny slavery or white privilege
>>
>>57257261

White privilege is just a projection of the inability of niggers. Slavery happened all over the world and was nothing special. People today should get over it.
>>
>>57257261
Has anyone ever denied slavery?
>>
>>57256504

an israeli i talked to recently told me that most israelis know that the holocaust was greatly exaggerated by early zionists to help speed up the founding of israel.

It's one of those dark subjects you're not supposed to really talk about because of how shameful it is.

But to say it DIDN'T happen is to be a revisionist, which makes you a shill.
>>
>>57257434
They keep the truth among themselves because it's not widely acknowledged that the holocaust was exaggerated.
>>
>>57257513

well no shit? no country is gonna brag about the bad shit they did in the past.
>>
>>57257432
a lot of poorly educated southern white pretend it was some magical paradise for black people. These days with the internet, and the ability to look up facts, they have gone from majority to minority among the Caucasian population of dixie
>>
The Jews exaggerating the holocaust is no worse than any of the propaganda we see on the news currently.

Honestly cant stay mad at the Jews.
>>
>>57257936
They dug up indentured servants (white slaves) in the US and they had broken backs. I cant imagine blacks had it much better. Oh and they dug them out of old trash heaps.

So yeah.
>>
>>57257936
I've never heard anybody describe it as a magical paradise; only that it had its own particular benefits compared to the "soft" kind of slavery applied these days (economic, cultural, etc.)
>>
>>57257414
actually this was industrialized chattel slavery in a country that proclaimed the rights of all men as their foundation.

Which is why there was a massive brutal war over it... slave owning pricks lost :3
>>
>>57257261
In a lot of civilized country, Canada included, it is not illegal to deny slaver or white privilege. However, saying the holocaust didn't happen could land you in jail, even though it isn't applied, unless you have a loud mouth. However, it's still there.
>>
>>57256504
Because it's a financial and ideological figure that sustains Israel and the money they rob from everyone.

If the 6 million, gas chambers, gas vans, Jewish soap, skin lampshades, bone ashtrays, shrunken heads, etc etc.. were all bullshit, then Israel would just be a racist illegal terrorist state full of thieving workshy cunts
>>
>>57258094
Actually this is known as the "Lost Cause" myth that was invented by southerners during reconstruction.
This myth is used in stories such as Gone with the Wind.

We are talking about a system where in the real world one common practice was ten year old girls loaned their "house slaves" out to each other to cover because "daddy beat him too hard, and he's still bleeding and limping"

Actually... yaknow what, look up uncle ruckas from boonedocks, he's like a walking exemplar
>>
>>57258562
I'm not trying to claim that outright slavery was any good; merely that I've never heard anybody call it anything close to a magical paradise.

In fact, you might want to check out, "They Own it All, Including You" by R. McDonald. Thanks to the Federal Reserve system and the use of the Universal Commercial Code, we are all chattel slaves now, even if we don't get porch niggered and whipped and cotton-picked and sexually raped because of it.
>>
>>57256504
Because it isn't true and you they know it>>57256504
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.