[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trying to redpill people in my country is one of the hardest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 13
File: ireland-flag-header.jpg (45 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
ireland-flag-header.jpg
45 KB, 620x372
Trying to redpill people in my country is one of the hardest things to do.

Why is my country k.ucked?
Solutions?

>it's not
>>
>>57255125
isnt ireland some pretty calm place? i wouldnt give a damn who someone thinks,
more important is to not rape&fag around
>>
>>57255125
how cücked and even more important, how negrofied is ireland? is it worth a visit, can i meet some decent looking, red haired virgins that would make formidable wifes there?
its really important for me to know, cause my country is cücking itself to death and i need some place to emigrate soon.
>>
>>57255125

Extremely and inexplicably stupid population.

Really, its shocking.
>>
>>57255576

Stay where you are kraut, you are shitting up Europe enough right where you are.

Germans and Swedes should be welcome nowhere for their treachery.
>>
Historically you have been raped both by Norse and by Anglos. That explains it.
>>
>>57255125
Explain that jews, islam, kekoldry, and happenings all threaten the potato and whiskey supply.
>>
>>57255409
>>57255576

We're alright for now, it's only a matter of time. I hope Britain succeeds from EU. Then there'd be no back door into UK. The majority of us are libitards who want open borders Ahmed and Abdul. We voted in gay marriage if this should be the first indication.
>>
>>57256621
kek
>>
Give up Christianity and return to your traditional paganism. You guys were doing a lot better before St. Patrick made you all Christian, right? And Christianity was, in the historical sense, a midpoint between pagan strength and atheist degeneracy.
>>
>>57256875
We need to fully separate church and state and remove church's influence in our constitution.
>>
>>57256523
but im as much a cück as you are a vodka drinking, sunflower seed chewing, tracksuit wearing communist.
>>
>>57257046
I disagree. If anything we need more of a resurgence of faith in the church in Ireland. We have people bitching that catholic schools are just for catholics simply cause they can't be arsed driving a few more feet,getting up earlier in the morning, didn't think to baptize their kid or even be from the wrong faith required to get into the school. You wouldn't expect the middle east to adjust to our way of life if u lived there so why should Ireland be less catholic? Church here is just a social gathering anyway and with the 12 o clock angelus, a reminder to every muslim/prod/other that they are in a Jesus worshiping country. Arguably the only one thats the least assholish. Not only that it would serve as a bulwark against lesser cultures, over time in a friendly god loving atmosphere it would corrode away the hate of other races to the point where they become red pilled by themselves. Simply put as im sure you get my point, when you land in a religious country that seems to be working just fine u tend to think there has to be something to this catholic thing. The Pope needs more of a presents here, let Jews and Muslims have their sand to fight over and let Rome have Ireland.
>>
File: oath_of_druids1.jpg (180 KB, 624x468) Image search: [Google]
oath_of_druids1.jpg
180 KB, 624x468
>>57255125
Cause
Catholicism and British hamstringing for the last 1400 years and central banks and corporatism now like every other western country
Solutions
back to origins
>pic related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCiv1VGBO-c
>>
File: 1447710966680.png (61 KB, 501x684) Image search: [Google]
1447710966680.png
61 KB, 501x684
>>57258365

M8 did you not hear the news?

Pope said you and the muzzies are brothers and sisters.
>>
File: nietzsche6.jpg (50 KB, 1900x1200) Image search: [Google]
nietzsche6.jpg
50 KB, 1900x1200
>>57258967
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q854MraY4PE
>>
>>57258967

What is "begorrah"
Is that a word Irish people use or something? Never heard of it. I've heard of "bejaysus" though
>>
>>57258365
We should follow the example of America and have a constitution which is separate from religion. A secular state which protects the right of religion. That values freedom of speech over MUH feelings. We haven't achieved that yet. The Church still has too much say in how our lives should be governed. To me that's not right.
>>
>>57259468
Ah to be sure, to be sure.
>>
File: NLI Brian Boru.png (383 KB, 446x512) Image search: [Google]
NLI Brian Boru.png
383 KB, 446x512
>>57256875
>>57258632
>You guys were doing a lot better before St. Patrick made you all Christian, right?
What.

We know pretty much nothing about Irish history before St. Patrick got their other than what we can infer from archaeology and folklore.

The influence pre-Norman Ireland exerted on western Europe (which was pretty significant) was pretty much entirely thanks to Christianity.

Plus Celtic paganism isn't really much of a religion. It's not some codified thing like Christianity or Greco-Roman paganism, there's no comprehensive list of deities or theology or philosophy or specific ritual attached to it. It's not worth believing in.
>>
>>57255125
You gave up on traditional Catholicism. Now you have the Liberal outlook, birthrate, etc. of any other of the weak nations around you, but you're smaller.
Solutions?
Embrace the faith that allowed a tiny country to poke the world's largest empire in the eye time after time; while the Empire was conquering all of India and most of Africa it couldn't quell it's small neighbor.
That wasn't because the Irish were Liberals, or LARPers/neopagans, or Commies - it was because God was on their side.
>>
>>57259468
It means "By God" it's a shortened oath but dated as fuck
>>
File: lloyd-the-conqueror-2.jpg (80 KB, 460x317) Image search: [Google]
lloyd-the-conqueror-2.jpg
80 KB, 460x317
>>57258632
LARPers pls go
>>
>>57255125

This whole 'we were victims' mentality.

How is Identity Ireland coming along?

Went to Ireland for the first time this year, firs to Waterford in February and then Dublin in July. Waterford was heaven on earth.
>>
File: trees.jpg (85 KB, 439x482) Image search: [Google]
trees.jpg
85 KB, 439x482
>>57259540
>Not codified
you mean not bound to bullshit man made dogmatism
Kill yourself untermensch
the over man carves his own way
>>
>>57258967
Ya which is why we need more churches in the middle east to reassure those muslims that their brother is always near by to aid them. Whats a few statues of Jesus Christ to the muslim people, maybe they can even take part in christmas themselves. An open heart and mind are truly touched by god. It's the least they could do with the amount of aid they are receiving from worshipers world wide. How could a religion of peace that ungrateful England? I do not like how you are misrepresenting them not in the least. For is it not written in the bible Marcus 12:15 "For when my brother is anger, should we not hit him with a bush".

There is truth in the book for all of us, even those with..sand filled pours..

>>57259494
If you are convinced your idea is better than mine then I hope that comes true.
>>
>>57255125
TELL THEM ABOUT SWEDEN! EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED TO SWEDEN! LET OUR DEATH HAVE SOME MEANING!
>>
>>57259494
If the Church just stayed out of politics people would be less likely to go against it's opinion for the sake of rebelling against an institution which crippled us economically and socially.
>>
up the ra
>>
>>57259926
OP here not showing my power level. I know they wouldn't believe that. They'd see it as poe and nothing more.
>>
File: 1445722627774.png (29 KB, 430x501) Image search: [Google]
1445722627774.png
29 KB, 430x501
>>57259812

>Implying I'm English

Literally can't tell if you're b8ing or a Christ-crazy potato nigger.
>>
Persuade them with potatoes, millions of potatoes.
>>
>>57260076
Don't take no notice of him.

He's from Tip
>>
>>57255125
I wish you well in redpilling, it is no easier here.
Remember that every facebook post every tweet and every news article spreads the blue pill.
Its almost futile...almost.
keep the faith Irishbro.
>>
>>57256483
someone come here to explain how much of a hard time they are having spreading truth in a world of lies, and your response is to reply with a cheap insult?
What the hell is wrong with you?
Apologise , and offer advice.
sometimes I really wonder if there is any joy hope left at all when I see posts like this.
Up your game Russiabro.
>>
>>57260076
Well your flag says England so you are English or using a proxy.

And if you're Scotland then your flag is still English cause you had a vote and chosen to stay British. Which I was disappointed in but respect your loyalty to the crown.

>>57260252
here fuck you, the cats can suck my cock.
>>
>>57260049
poe?
>>
>>57260314
Trying to build a Redpill Pyramid scheme through facebook and word of mouth. Trying to be Jew about it.
>>
>>57260504
does every thread degenerate into playground name calling?
cut it out , this is a serious thread.
>>
>>57260519
>poe?

Is this Poe?

Poe's law is an internet adage which states that, without a clear indicator of the author's intent, parodies of extremism are indistinguishable from sincere expressions of extremism. Poe's Law implies that parody will often be mistaken for sincere belief, and sincere beliefs for parody.
>>
>>57260536
that's the best way, start small. once the ball starts to roll, it needs less force to keep it moving.
Only use facts that have citations, never use ad hominem....ever.
just lay out the facts, let people come to the table willingly.
>>
File: 1446758455069.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1446758455069.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>>57260504

>Well your flag says England so you are English or using a proxy.

>And if you're Scotland then your flag is still English cause you had a vote and chosen to stay British. Which I was disappointed in but respect your loyalty to the crown.

Thanks for confirming the fact that you're b8ing Paddy.
>>
>>57260596
ah, ok. I understand.
>>
>>57260663
You doing the same over the sea?
>>
File: P8190007.jpg (222 KB, 1051x1480) Image search: [Google]
P8190007.jpg
222 KB, 1051x1480
how 2 fix irladn

>step one
focus more on pre-colonial history in school. focus on Ireland's successes, rather than her failures. get rid of this bullshit victim mentality.
>step two
a reform on the teaching of the Irish language needs to happen asap. it's the worst kept secret in the world that it's poorly taught, why isn't anyone doing anything about it?
>>
>>57260504
cut out the austism, there are plenty of boards on 4chan for you if you feel the need to splurge , see these flags?
they don't really matter, not when the whole world is swallowing buckets of sjw semen.
All here (minus the trolls and shills) are of like mind, and instead of discussing things properly some behave in a way that would get them thrown out class and told to report to clay class.
>>
>>57260831
yes, having more luck irl that on social media, as people are willing to talk openly irl, where as they are scared of being labelled a racist if they even discuss immigration online.
my 5 a side football team is getting the winterchan logo on its lapel. I explained what it meant and they all agreed it would be good. baby steps..
>>
>>57260835
I agree with you on these points. I think they need to happen. It would certainly apply to future generations.

ITT I'm talking about the current millennial blue pilled generation. Who still suck Europe's cock and want to be loved by Ahmed.
>>
>>57260962
lonely on that soap box isnt it?

>>57260684
You can think I'm baiting if you like, I'm not here to tell you what way your country should have voted to get their own flag.

I already said my piece, for Ireland to be red pilled we must become more catholic.
>>
>>57261117
>ITT I'm talking about the current millennial blue pilled generation. Who still suck Europe's cock and want to be loved by Ahmed.

This version of the future keeps me awake at night.
>>
>>57261090
I've started with the local Filipino community. As they are hard line Conservative-Catholics who have a tough time earning their place here. They seem to be the most open to being redpilled. Move onto Polish next for same reason.
>>
>>57261187
I'm glad SJW's haven't snowballed yet in University however I do see it happening.

This is why we need people like Milo and Nigel Farage.

Ireland needs it's own national party.

Éire for Éire not for EU.
>>
File: 1446697897216.gif (1024 KB, 242x227) Image search: [Google]
1446697897216.gif
1024 KB, 242x227
>>57261185

Very hard not to think you're baiting when you tell me that the Union Jack is an English flag you fucking mongoloid.

Unfortunately I can't influence anyone's mind other than my own on what to vote for.

I for one, am glad we stayed with the UK. We are stronger together than we are apart. Just because you can't get over it doesn't mean we can't.

19/16 made me reply.
>>
>>57261185
>lonely on that soap box isnt it?
no really but I must admit it gets me down a bit when I see posts like yours.

>I already said my piece, for Ireland to be red pilled we must become more catholic.

that is the very last thing the worls needs. More religion so that murderers can use it as an excuse to do bluepilled dumb shit.
sectarian violence is just juvenile turf war . its held everyone back by 20 years.
even now, with the Islamic tidal wave that approaches, you still bring up this retarded stuff that should have been sorted and buried years ago.
>>
>>57260835
dude i thought it was just british slander that the irish were that drunk all the time but it they cant even write some shit properly on a monument or the best they can do for a quote is drunken unintelligible slurred rank then it must really be true
>>
File: 1448423974125.jpg (123 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
1448423974125.jpg
123 KB, 500x499
>>57261542
>>
>>57261246
this is good, I have had lots of success with the Polish in work. they seem pretty red pilled already, but I have really pushed hard with them, as they are so receptive to the red pill.
One group I have failed utterly to convince are the portugese, I have no idea why this is the case, but ive hit a brick wall with them.
>>
>>57255125
Dunno. Every Irish poster I've seen on here defends Muslims though.
>>
Redpilling is way easier in poorer countries like Romania. Since people aren't doing outstandingly good, it's pretty easy to redpill them.
I'm doing it whenever I have the chance and trust me, I go out a lot.
>>
>>57261743
it does seem like that, but this thread is giving me hope.
>>
>>57261743
>>57261887
It makes me sick how people use the Irish famine and mass migration as an excuse to let in kebab.
>>
>>57261986
Is that what is being said in the media then?

that's fucking triggering me.
>>
>>57262106
It's what the people truly believe. More of our media is left wing. It's frustrating to me how our people put feelings first. Yes we're a charitable people however we need to put ourselves first.
>>
>>57262232
most*
>>
>>57261513
What about my post gets you down? well i disagree about it being the last thing the world needs as you well know I assume, that modern law came from such beliefs.Turf wars would regardless of the reason happen anyway I.e resources like oil and metals. I know nothing of Islam outside of the few bits i could confirm off this board, I can only speak on behalf of my faith which is Christianity. Islam as a faith should have faded out as it fails to adjust but thats just my small view as i admitted i know little. It's unfair to cast all religions in the same light.
>>
>>57261863
>>57261703
We have a large population of Polbros and Romanian. We should use this. I don't get the Portuguese sometimes.

>dark skinned
>occupied by kebab

Beats me; I find the French here tend to be 50/50. Pro Syria war but still "not all mudslimes"
>>
>>57262367
Today they should have no place in law or government. Sharia law as an example.
>>
>>57262512
Mhm but Sharia is as far removed from the laws the civilized world has from the roman church. Giving the person a chance to repent their crimes is different from giving him 40 lashs. It would benefit Sharian law greatly to apply some Christianity to their structure. Blasphemy is still a crime here but nobody enforces it.
>>
>>57255125
>97% white
>redheads everywhere
>land of Jameson, bushmill

What the fuck are you whining about. I'm looking for proof of ancestory so I can get duel citizenship.
>>
>>57263413
It may seem that way Yankbro however we're following in your foot steps. SJW's are getting more of a foothold here. We have this guilt mentality.

>muh famine
>muh mass immigration

We have politicians who sell our country to Junker and Merkel just to provide jobs for themselves. Our media is as left as you can get and you have the Church taking advantage of our charitable nature.

>muh dead children
>muh people drowning
>our obligation as humans to do something

It's a serious problem. If you want to come here that's great. I presume you're white and hard working. All I'm saying is if you're coming over you might as well be of use and redpill a few people.
>>
>>57260596
>parodies of extremism are indistinguishable from sincere expressions of extremism

so basically /pol/ in a nutshell?
>>
>>57264162
Yes essentially the whole /pol/ is satire meme in it's self is poe
>>
>>57261513
>More religion so that murderers can use it as an excuse to do bluepilled dumb shit.
>sectarian violence is just juvenile turf war

honestly the best thing Ive read on /pol/ today
>>
>>57263413
hope you enjoy the rain yankbro!!!
>>
>>57255125

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pp37jdduMbI

BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
>>57264596
Flipbros in Ireland should spread the world. At least you guys contribute to our society and integrate.
>>
>>57264771

Isn't there little need for integration considering most Flips are Catholic?
>>
>>57264884
I'm not disagreeing with you you have an advantage on that part. However a lot of you find it hard to earn your place. You's are hard working which is why your people are more accepting to being redpilled. Especially when they here the refugees are coming here and getting free shit.
>>
>>57265188
hear*
>>
>>57260835
>focus more on pre-colonial history in school. focus on Ireland's successes, rather than her failures. get rid of this bullshit victim mentality.

Yes, we enslaved you, killed you, forced millions to die from hunger, we occupied you...but c'mon, it' 2015! Be a good go...erhhrm..I mean, good guy. We can be friends! We, actually, didn't punished those, who responsible for crims against irish people, but so what?
>>
>>57266291
Our pagan ancestors invaded regularly Britain and Scotland. Just look at St. Paddy look how well that went for us.
>>
File: irish_colonies_britain_5c.gif (9 KB, 360x346) Image search: [Google]
irish_colonies_britain_5c.gif
9 KB, 360x346
>>57266426
>>57266291
There used to be more Irish people from Leinster in living in South Wales than in Leinster, hence the name Laigin
>>
>>57264596

Brilliant movie hai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOF1GJimMJI
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.