[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today I finally completed my life's work. I have impregnated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Today I finally completed my life's work.
I have impregnated 1 female from every country (including unrecognised ones like Sealand and Palestine and the various ethnic minorities from each country). I have spread my conquistador seed across the globe and fulfilled my destiny of diluting every race and subrace on earth.

What have you done with your life /pol/?
>>
>>57254712
impressive, how old are you?
>>
>>57254905
54 next month
>>
>>57254712

>Spain
>implying you have the money to even travel the world

Pablo, please.
>>
Calling bullshit. Shitpost harder.
>>
>>57254958
>>57255002
>being this mad
>>
>>57254712
Congratulations then, but why do you feel the need to talk about it on /pol/? How do you pay all the alimony?
>>
>>57254712
so, even... a poo-in-loo female?
>>
>>57254712
same with me, except I haven't done Mongolia, New Zealand and Isle of Man :(

but I'm only 20
>>
>>57254712
also, how would you go with all the mudslime countries. it's like almost impossible to find women ready for pre-marital sex there
>>
>>57254712
im mixed race and i have impregnated a white woman twice. will impregnate her twice more if i can get a bigger house. that count?
>>
>>57255659
But it's pretty easy to find muslims prostitutes, or already married women.
>>
>>57254712

>note the only degenerate lying braggarts are from Spain and Greece
>I guess you gandered at the fiber this morning?
>>
>>57255811
>muslim
>prostitutes
am i missing something here? i thought countries like saudi or iran literally cage their women. and adultery is worth death sentence?
>>
post itinerary
also, how do you make sure they're pregnant?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.