[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Circumcision
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 5483.png (693 KB, 754x878) Image search: [Google]
5483.png
693 KB, 754x878
Outside rare exceptions, should circumcision be legal for minors incapable of consenting?
>>
>>57254529
http://restoringforeskin.org/
>>
Hard: Cut<Uncut
Soft: Uncut<Cut
Uncut dicks looks weird when soft, but cut dicks looks dried out when hard.
>>
File: RemoveFlag.jpg (171 KB, 472x538) Image search: [Google]
RemoveFlag.jpg
171 KB, 472x538
This is satire. Right?
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/05/28/no-one-wants-to-live-in-a-world-of-uncircumcised-penises/
>>
>>57254529
How can it be legal if you can't give your consent?
>>
>>57255857
Yes, it is a satire.
>>
>incapable of consenting

Should be an obvious answer.
>>
only for medical or religious reasons.
>>
>>57254529
>Faggot shilling for circumcision
There you have it, you want your kids to be straight then don't get them cut.
>>
>>57255905

>technically all minors can't give consent
>but somehow a child can consent to sex change

The obsession with baby dick is palpable
>>
>>57256059
Nice strawman you got there.
>>
The reason it's a requirement for Judaism and Islam is the same reason the Abrahamic religions forbid male homosexual sex: the Middle East, where the Abrahamic religions were born, is generally a region with unstable or limited water supply. Foreskins encourage the buildup of gross, unhygienic stuff around the head of the penis, and the anus is a disgusting place to stick your dick. So if you still hate queers, you should circumcise your son.
>>
File: 1432288540621.gif (248 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1432288540621.gif
248 KB, 500x280
>>57254529
>should child genital mutilation be legal?
Only a kike would say yes.
>>
>>57256115

So you don't know what a strawman is?
>can't believe I'm responding to a somali
>>
>>57256572
Good thing I don't live in the fucking desert and just wash my shit.
>>
File: 1434183383149.jpg (13 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
1434183383149.jpg
13 KB, 220x220
>There are objective standards of beauty for men, just as there are for women
/pol/ will deny this
>>
>>57255905
Milo is uncut.
Of course it's satire.
>>
Breitbart is the right wing Gawker and it is just as toxic

/pol/ reading it truly proves that crazy SJW leftists and /pol/ are on on the same spectrum
>>
>>57257905
/pol/ is just satire. the anger and hatred in these threads are not real. half of these people browsing this board are muslims just joking around. the other half are fems who love either love niggercock or don't. simple
>>
>>57258055
/pol/ is satire about as much as /b/ is satrie
>>
>>57258055
>doesn't realize this isn't satire
>doesn't realize people actually have conservative values
>doesn't realize the people on this board don't want America to turn into a nigger infested Muslim shit hole
If this is where you come for satire, you're a retard and gravely mistaken
>>
>>57255690
I'm sure your head also looks better when cut off, Swede with a Danish proxy.
Doesn't mean that's the best solution.
>>
>>57258296
>doesn't realize /pol/ is just a bunch of underage newfags and redditors spouting memes to try and fit in
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.