[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What can be done to save Sweden? Straight Specific answers welcome.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 18
File: 1448994661181.png (1 MB, 1280x904) Image search: [Google]
1448994661181.png
1 MB, 1280x904
What can be done to save Sweden?

Straight Specific answers welcome.

Things to remember:
20% of Swedes would vote for the anti Immigration party according to a poll from Yesterday.
Violence against muslims cements the lefts views.
Speaking up is met with cries of racism.
Violence preformed by muslims is covered up in mainstream media.
Sweden has a lot more guns than people think as we rank as 9th in gun ownership per capita. Most guns are legally owned since we have a strong hunting culture, and many hunters join a shooting club.
The muslims who DO own guns don't give a fuck about politics as they're criminals and operate outside the law. It's not like the coke dealers in the hood are going to stand up for feminists.
The police are basically castrated which means the muslims do what they want, BUT it also means a Coup could be staged with relatively few insurgents.

I want to know specifically what /pol/ suggests doing. There are plenty of other threads aimed at shitting on Sweden (rightfully so) so please keep this one for actual feasible suggestions.
>>
We should add potassium to immigrant food, water, tap water, air

Problem solved
>>
>20% of Swedes would vote for the anti Immigration party according to a poll from Yesterday.
A poll made by swedes right? If so, dont fucking trust it.
>>
>>57254428
Faggots and other degenerates need to be drafted to fight ISIS. (And hopefully killed by them).

Why should the west sacrifices is best males for these degenerates? Its lunacy.
>>
>>57254428

Sweden could be saved only by an oppressive colonization by a foreign European power.
>>
>>57254598
Yeah i guarantee that their are much more people that is going to vote for SD than that
>>
File: techknow-virus-lindsaymoran.png (691 KB, 900x643) Image search: [Google]
techknow-virus-lindsaymoran.png
691 KB, 900x643
>>57254428
Race targeting killer viruses would be theoretically a solution. However, I do not encourage this solution because I want the cultural marxist experiment to continue. It is somehow funny to see how Sweden destroys itself and goes extinct in the kuckest way imaginable.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_bioweapon
>>
>>57254598
>>57254748
Lucky ID Confirms it!
>>
>>57254732
Do it Finland. There culture is obviously irrecoverable, I can't see how you go from 'muh vikings' to fascist leftists dystopia and fix it.

Sweden is a fucking write off. Free land for the taking, its obvious they have no desire to defend it an will just immigrate on mass when pressed.
>>
>>57254428
You can find likeminded people and form small resistance cells. then you can put up propoganda flyers and posters, vandalise migrant shops and places of woreship. The violence should be consentrated on the marxists traitors who ruin you country, a new sweden cannot rise while they live.
>>
TheGoldenOne is so based, follow your master's instructions, watch his latest video on YT.
>>
>>57254941

No those would not be a theoretical solution since we don't know how to stop viruses from mutating.
>>
>>57254428
>Sweden
>salvageable

Put it this way. They're prepared to kill and to die for their beliefs. What is Sweden prepared to do?
>>
>>57254428
If you actually care:
"Prepare and network" for the 2018 election. If SD does not get majority or sit as the biggest party in a majority coalition then you "revolt".

How the actual revolt looks like, I have no idea.

Small scale guerrilla warfare and basically starting small miniature states within the country. Attacks on vital infrastructure etc,,

I'll be out before this.
Fuck this country,
>>
File: 1445337944838.jpg (620 KB, 1672x818) Image search: [Google]
1445337944838.jpg
620 KB, 1672x818
Even if there was a coup and a new right wing anti immigration goverment was in control and enacted policies of deporting kebab you would find yourself sanctioned and ostracized by the rest of the keked world. Nobody would trade with you and thus the country will be poor.

look what happened and how the rest of the world treated South Africa when they had an apartheid.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_relations_of_South_Africa_during_apartheid
>>
>>57254428

Speak out and make it known that you are anti-immigration.
Others are afraid to express their opinion on the topic because they believe everyone will ostracize them for doing so. The more people who voice the opinion, the more people will start believing it. The pen is mightier than the sword because the pen controls the sword.
>>
>What can be done to save Sweden?

Give me money for one way flight to Stockholm, about 20 kg of trinitrotoluene, fake ID, Saiga-12 and thompson center contender, with about 5-10 crates of ammo.

I will help.
>>
>>57255246
That would still be preferable to genocide.
>>
File: 130014911356.gif (185 KB, 195x200) Image search: [Google]
130014911356.gif
185 KB, 195x200
>>57254503
>>
>>57254503

Fuckk off potassiummerchant.
>>
>>57255246
the rest of europe will follow, Sweden is not the only country getting fucked by migration.
>>
File: elsa.png (407 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
elsa.png
407 KB, 1024x640
>>57254428

1. Convince all of your native Swedes to quit being police, EMTs, firefighters, and serving in the military.

2. Buy/steal/obtain guns, stockpile food/water, stop paying all taxes, and try to convince more to do the same.

3. All move to rural areas and start self-policing, setting up your own departments/military. Ignore any government threats.

4. Hunker down and maintain this until the big cities go to complete shit as the establishment loses control over the entire country.

5. (Preferably mid-winter to reduce refugee resistance) Sweep in and clean up the trash, oubliette the traitors, then send all others to Germany.
>>
You know you want it, Sweden. Cmon.

Give me guns and explosives. I promise to make it right.
>>
>>57255246
Jesus.

poor south africa
>>
>>57255215
I'm prepared to do anything.
>>
>>57255572
Good, find another like you and you can do wonders :)
>>
GIVE ME THE FUCKING GUN SWEDEN
>>
File: 150291-004-B307B7A2.jpg (12 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
150291-004-B307B7A2.jpg
12 KB, 550x366
>>57254503
Well, I actually fear that this could happen since it would be extremely effective and I do not see any counter-measure. I hope this will not happen because this would be just too cruel and create a lot of chaos.

Is there a chemical that
>Is easily available
>Can be applied easily
>Only requires a small amount
>Is invisible and odorless
>Creates toxic vapor at room temperature
>That leads to accumulative severe poisoning/disease/cancer
>Over time

Is mercury (there seem to be different kinds of mercury, so not all should meet the criteria) for example such a chemical? Or are there other chemicals?

How can we protect cultural marxists/refugees against such chemicals applied in rooms where they regularly meet?
>>
>>57255683
Why would you protect them?
>>
File: 1443647657067.jpg (34 KB, 418x475) Image search: [Google]
1443647657067.jpg
34 KB, 418x475
>>57254941
You do realize they're your neighbors right anders?.. they go down you cücks are next.
>>
>>57255683
We can protect them in special "protection camps". Where we can give them only "healthy" food.
>>
>>57254732
FINLAND NO
>>
>>57255814
He means it like

"Oh I sure hope nobody shoots the president from the building at the south corner of Burrard Street. Anyone with a regular hunting rifle could do it. Oh gee I hope no one realizes they could just hop on the freeway after."
>>
>>57255061
I have read that another anon wrote here, that you can safely build in several safety measures that prevent any possible mutation though. For example, that you artificially shorten the times such a virus can replicate.

Also, look at the Black Death, where people were naturally immune to the pathogen and it never mutated to become harmful to the immune people. Thus, I assume to danger of mutation is extremely overrated. The same applies to people who are immune to sickle-cell disease and are not harmed by Malaria, even until today it did not mutate to become harmful to them.
>>
>muh j00z
fuck off, it's your fault for falling for it, all you had to to was say no, but your politicians are the real corruption there, falling for some shekels that is
>>
>>57255957
Ah, Im retarded then :)
>>
>>57254428
nothing, they expect one of us in the wreckage brother!

You MUST burn, Swedes MUST be pushed to the brink of extinction, only then will the rest of us wake up.
>>
>>57255246
>Swedish Prime Minister, Olof Palme rallied international opposition to Apartheid
Of course it was a Swede.
>>
>>57254428
Nuke
>>
GIVE ME A FUCKING GUN SWEDEN
GIVE IT TO ME NOW
I SWEAR I'VE HEAD ENOUGH OF THIS BULLSHIT
FUKC SAIGA-12
ACTUALLY GIVE ME A HEFTY AXE INSTEAD
>>
>>57255975
Viruses and bacteria are pretty fucking different, dude.
>>
>>57256153
>GIVE ME A FUCKING GUN SWEDEN
Kek, do you think Swedkucks even know how a gun looks like? They will probably give you a dildo (black of course).
>>
>>57256254
BLUNT OBJECT CAN BE USED TO KILL
RUSSIA IS OKAY WITH THAT.
>>
>>57256208
Well, then this would just support the conclusion that bacteria wold be more suitable than viruses.
>>
File: 1448575444433.png (47 KB, 879x558) Image search: [Google]
1448575444433.png
47 KB, 879x558
>>57256254
>Le Sweden Has No Guns Meme
>>
>>57254428
>Sweden has a lot more guns than people think as we rank as 9th in gun ownership per capita.

0.3 firearms per capita. So no. They are mostly hunting rifles, not assault rifles
>>
>>57256438
But they would be too afraid to use them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM
>>
>>57256017
>RARE
>A
>R
>E
>>
File: TopLel.gif (3 MB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
TopLel.gif
3 MB, 480x320
>>57256543
HAHAHA but he's norwegian you fucking faggot! His name is fucking Runar as in Sogaard din jävla mammaknullare!
>>
>>57256559
say what? there's at least 2-3 shitposters from here
>>
>>57256371
Not really, since they are way less sensible. You can't really alter a bacteria that lives mostly everywhere to only target a certain race of people. Viruses would be much more effective, especially sexually transmitted ones, not the airborne or enteric ones. But I highly doubt we have the means...
>>
>>57254428

Step 1: burn them down
>>
>>57256538
see
>>57256438
We're 9th in the world.
I'm not saying we have a ton of assault rifles or SMGs or even handguns but we do have plenty of weapons to stir an uprising with. And the best part is that the majority of weapons are in the hands of Redpilled countrymen who hunt and hate immigrants.
>>
>>57256704
You're only good for your sub-par "nuts" if you can even call them that
>>
Chemically castrate the invaders by spiking their food supplies. Some whites will get it too but they are likely traitors.
>>
>>57256823
Start it then. Confirm local police are on your side and go to town
>>
>>57255957
Kek, you apparantly just read and interpret what you want.

I want to create awareness about it, so we can protect other human beings.

It is more like "Dear Mr. president do not go to that place because you could be targeted there easily." And then he answers "Thank you anon, I appreaciate that you made me aware of it, I will choose a safer place then."
>>
>>57254428

A dictatorship. Sweden has proven it cannot be trusted with the responsibility of democracy.
>>
File: disgust.jpg (46 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
46 KB, 620x400
>>57256944
>>
File: 1442267335711.jpg (41 KB, 456x303) Image search: [Google]
1442267335711.jpg
41 KB, 456x303
>>57256681
But he clearly has Swedish ancestry.

And also you know that this is how a Swede would react if he had to interact with a gun.

In a confrontation, a Swede would turn 180 degrees, then spread his legs, bend forward and scream "rape me Muhammad, rape me" and then longing to be filled with a big load of Somali semen.
>>
OK, I wrote down some stuff a while back about Sweden, time to post it I guess.

The situation in Sweden is getting kinda untenable at this point, and more and more we're approaching a conjunction point between philosophies that require us as a nation to pick one of them to follow. So let me explain a little about Sweden and its people so maybe you'll understand us a bit better, and why we're acting as we are.
>>
>>57257289
Part 1
Sweden: Rise of the kek
Every culture can be broken down into smaller pieces where a people turn into groups and groups into individuals, and geographically even villages with just a few km of distance between them can have vastly different rituals and mannerisms they share internally. However, in the case of Sweden, there are really two fundamental ideas that every Sweden act upon in pretty much every aspect of their daily lives; whether they're consciously aware of it or not is another issue, but they act in accordance with them regardless.
The first one is an ancient one, and is named Lagom.
The second one is simple: keep your personal stuff to yourself. (A.k.a stay away from me, a.k.a Scandinavian autism)
>>
>>57257315
Part 2
Kek hard 2: Kek harder
Lagom is difficult to explain to foreigners who haven't grown up with it. When translating into English people usually try and phrase it as “in moderation”, but I think that doesn't quite capture it. The closest English wording available as I find it is the phrase “within reason”. It's a concept revolving around common sense, and is NOT a 50/50 split or something similar where it's all about a perfect balance. Lagom really means to listen to that dry, down-to-earth boring voice of wisdom one expects from a middle-aged farmhand. The word Lagom itself is mostly accepted to have sprung from the phrase “laget om”, which means “the team around”, and was said as a drinking horn was passed around the hall, and one each individual would drink only so much that it lasted all the way around.
>>
>>57257336
Part 3
The good, the bad and the kek
It's important to realize the collectivism is important in all northern areas because cooperation is essentual for survival and growth, more so than in warmer climates. So Lagom is important to understand in order to realize just how big deal the collective has always been, regardless of what romantic ideas one might have of the vikings they were as big a bunch of collectivists as we are. The details of our culture might have changes, but in general we've carried an almost unbroken legacy thousands of years in Scandinavia.
Lagom infuses our every action, and thus furthers our sense of cooperation. Because Lagom can only be achieved when ALL parties involved strived to find that point of lagom. Lagom is never a fixed point, and therefore it's more a developed sense of propriety that one achieves but suppressing individualism to a measured point (never completely, but to a lagom amount). Are you starting to see where I'm going with this?
>>
>>57257364
Part 4
Keks of the Baltic: On semen tides
Every Sweden has a great trust in their fellow Swedes because we all share this concept of Lagom, and so every encounter regardless of the circumstances is one where we can expect the others to remain relatively calm and reasonable, so that both parties can negotiate and talk it out to find that elusive point of lagom where even if one of them loses out, the greater good is achieved. Because lagom is about the collective, it's the balance and the glue that keeps us all working in unison and therefore more important than always “winning”. It's being reasonable even if one might claim a right to be unreasonable.
That was the first one, the second one doesn't have a catchy title, but is just as important. It's the habit, instinct and deep seated belief that people should leave each other the fuck alone unless they want something actually important.
>>
>>57257385
Part 5
Swemalia 5: Order of the kek
This secondary concept takes form in many different ways, and it helps the Sweden divide is actual personal life from his social one- and by social I mean the life of the citizen and ones obligations within it. And by this distinction I mean the one between the actual person/individual/special snowflake, and their role as a swede. We take that role as a swede seriously, because we work hard in our typical Lutheran work ethic fashion, we behave, find lagom, keep calm and don't make trouble or force our presence into anyone elses life in any way- wether it be physical, mental or spiritual- and stick to ourselves. And our reward is a healthy, cooperative society were we can always rely on other people to help us out with a solid safety net simply by being a swede. Our personal worth or actual believes or whatever doesn't really factor into it, because we keep that shit to ourselves and act as proper swedes, and therefore we get to be a part of comfy, nurturing Sweden. A place we're nothing too good nor nothing to bad ever happens; a place of lagom.
>>
>>57257419
Part 6
A kek flew over the kekshed
This isn't entirely true however, bad things happened in larger or smaller amounts to people at every point in our history. However, the misery of a few was never a reason to jepordize this very robust and comfy system the great majority enjoyed for the most part, and because we are so skilled at ignoring one another as much as possible, people at large was never really bothered with a lack of perfection- we are after all used to the idea of lagom. (As I said, it touches every single aspect of our thinking and acting)
In order to maintain this system of collective individualism swedes usually cultivate self-depricating humor and never try and stick out (see Jante lagen- though it should be noted that it was actually written as a form of satirical criticism of these very basic concepts of the Swedish folksjäl)
>>
>>57254428
Anon the problem with Sweden is birth rates, it's not the lack of culture. Lack of culture is just a pretext to lure in liberals.

There's only 1 way Islam will stop spreading across Sweden, and that is until Swedes reverse the birth rate deficet. Only until then, the politicians will say "we're full".

Banks run through interest rates and taxation, if they don't have young consumers asking for loans then they don't make a profit. If they don't make profit, theyy go bankrupt.
Do you now understand who's paying these migrants to come to Europe ?
Our banks and corporations are. The government is only imposing the migations laws so the country doesn't become weak.

MAKE KIDS = STOP MIGRATION

No other way Sven.
>>
>>57257437
Part 7:
Citizen Kek
So now that you've got a basic background about the mentality of an average swede, let's get down to explaining the current conundrum. Sweden has always been the center of Scandinavian/Nordic events. We're not just located geographically at the center, but in population, achievements and most aspects of a society we're a little bigger or better than the rest of them. We consider ourselves the leader of our bunch of snowniggers (which isn't entirely unreasonable) and this has made itself known in the typical Swedish arrogance we often display. However, since we aren't supposed to brag or push ourselves unto others, how does one go about expressing this perceived superiority?
Passive-aggressively of course.
>>
>>57257458
Part 8:
The kek that loved me
Swedish people have considered themselves to be a moral authority for quite some time now. And one of the few ways one can feed their ego as a swede isn't as an person, but as a swede (remember the distinction between special snowflake persona and the swede persona?) The more good, and noble and Swedishly superior you are, the more lavish are you allowed to throw at yourself for being such a good swede. And what better way to be a better, more noble sweden than sharing a little more than lagom amount? Why, if lagom for a particular event is a 40-60 split in the other persons favor, then only taking 30 and giving 70 would be amazing! I'm such an amazing swede!
Now here's the thing, all these concepts work in practice almost perfectly as long as we're all in on it. It does NOT work to seek the lagom if one or more of the other parties does not and instead only seek to “battle it out” for as much as they can take. And it's this difficulty that has brought us to our current state of ever growing panic and denial.
>>
>>57257483
Part 9:
Kekmageddon
As said, Swedes see ourselves as a mortal authority. We consider ourselves also superior, but we aren't allowed to directly express this. And if one can't push, then one pulls- you invite in. You invite in in order to share this amazing, superior swedishness. Thing is, with the internationalization and general abandonment of old rituals and initiations that helped one consciously understand ones culture, many people today unconsciously function within the swedish mindset, but without being able to actually grasp it's fundamentals. Leading to the idea that there is no swedish culture. So then, what is this superior way we all share here? I mean, look at the world with all this misery and general shittyness in comparison to us?
If it isn't something inherently Swedish, then it must simply be human. It's not a matter of being swedish, it's a matter of being human. Ergo, everyone should be welcome, because everyone is human and thus able to function within our society. It's something every Swede act in accordance with but most can't define our express, so we take it for granted, and assume it's something universally human, rather than cultural programming.
>>
>>57257508
Part 10:
Dead kek's society
Because of this confusion, our country and people has become divided into two opposing philosophies. One holds to the idea that our society isn't just a result of obvious human ideas and qualities, that there is something inherently swedish we should try and preserve and pass on. The other holds fast to the idea that it's just common sense, and that the swedish way is really just the (obviously superior) human way everyone should enjoy. They second philosophy expects people to arrive, cast off their former barbaric ideas and immediately integrate- and hopefully bring with them some exciting food and clothing to spice up our often dreary climate while doing it.
The former holds to and us and them idea, the other holds to only us. Thing is, it's incredibly difficult for a swede to even admit least of all publicaly express the former. Why? Because there is no greater taboo than forcing ones own self, whether it be physical, mental or spiritual presence into somebody else life, remember? Every swedish cell is screaming against us when we try and do that, because one must never force ones self upon another swede in any manner? But they aren't a swede! Really, then what makes them not swedish, can you define what makes one swedish, or is this just a matter of skin color you racist!?
You're all starting to understand now I hope.
>>
No action you take, no information you learn, no words you speak will have any bearing on what happens to your country sven. Now get back to work, these poor people need your support.
>>
>>57257537
Part 11- Bonus part
I'm-out-of-catchy-references-so KekKekKek
We've managed to get ourselves into quite a difficulty position as a nation. Trapped between a very old and firmly ingrained way we can barely grasp any longer, and a new way whose definitions hasn't even formed yet either.
As I see it, there is really three ways this metamorphosis will end.
1: Somehow Sweden goes back to it's roots and manage to either integrate or expulse the grand majority of new arrivals into our old Swedish ways and culture, and then we keep going on as we used to before for the most part.
2: The conflicts between ideas and allocations of resources forces a complete change in the swedish mindset and culture, and as an ethnicity we change into something new formed from the synthesis. Either with the old swedish way as the dominant foundation, or as say, Islam as the new basic foundation that replaces our old way.
3: Collapse. Our differences tear us apart, and in this collapse the differences between the “inherent” swedish behavior and believes and thus not of it will become obvious to all when the social contract is no more. IF such an even would occur, I would like to point out that the entire swedish collective would act as one again. Swedes aren't allowed to act outside our lagom, as an individual- we don't get angry as a person and take control, however, we do get angry as a people. The greater good and all that, remember? So if the great habbening would occur in Sweden, and we as one people would lose everything because if an alien mindset that wasn't compatible with it caused our collapse after we graciously gave and gave and gave... Then we would lose one of the oldest lasting cultural legacies still alive today. And if that would happen, then you would see a collective hate of an entire people so pure and all consuming young cultures like the US or Australia won't be able to even fathom it.
Either way, interesting times ahead.
>>
>>57257082
Sweden is a multicultural heaven, it is somehow funny to see how Swedes eradicate themselves with such a passion. Your women love the Somali cock and like being raped. And you like to watch since everyone of you is a kuck.

Your woman, once proud feminists and career oriented will carry the future brown and black face of Sweden in their wombs and worship their immigrant masters.

Sweden will be an Islamic country with a Middle Eastern, African, mongrel population with a Shariah law. With the current pace of immigration, it will be only a few years from now. Remaining native Swedes will be probably murdered/enriched in everyday criminality.

Nobody will prevent it because it is just too beautiful. And you also secretly like it Sven.
>>
File: 1448991060353.png (36 KB, 1000x625) Image search: [Google]
1448991060353.png
36 KB, 1000x625
>>57257582
Håkon min vän. How long do you think you have with your beautiful blonde women if Sweden falls? What do you think Achmed will do if Swedish women are bred out and there's no more welfare to go around?

Stay put and be happy in the Northern Caliphate?
Return to the Middle East?
Or run a train on every single woman in Oslo until you too are choking on black sperm?
Nobody hates the feminists and Muslims more than the Redpilled Swedish men on /pol/ because for us it's not memes, it's REAL! Anyone who acts like he doesn't is a troll or one of leftists.

I hate what Sweden is just as much as you, but I can and will not let it be torn asunder, and at least 20% stand with me, as should you because you'd be next.

The North Stands Together or Falls Apart.
>>
>>57255345
>>What can be done to save Sweden?

>Give me thompson center contender, with about 5-10 crates of ammo.

Single shot break action pistol. A bold choice there Ivan.
>>
>>57254428
something that might help a little is to make list of weapons that person can make themselves or buy from somewhere

to make weapons also include that there is list of tools needed

then list of targets(can be buildings or assets for example, making some elses life unbearable)

a plan

extra note to always seek what kind of guards are there and other things(policemen/bodyguards etc. and which time will you come to you if plan includes for example flashy enterance instead of quiet night assassination when target is taking a shit

remember that its about using time on everything and with it can you perhaps bring the target to sertain point that allows you swiftly do what you came there to do

the less you are afraid to lose and the more you find doing things is amusing the larger scale plan can you execute
>>
File: FinlandsSakärvår1940.jpg (35 KB, 285x400) Image search: [Google]
FinlandsSakärvår1940.jpg
35 KB, 285x400
>>57258307
Based Finns
>>
>>57257576
So what do you think should be done?
>>
>>57257576
Your posts were very interesting. Thanks Sweden, your culture sounds cozy when it works correctly.
>>
File: IMG_1612.jpg (3 MB, 3888x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1612.jpg
3 MB, 3888x2592
>>57258970
The fucked thing is that you're right! For the average person Sweden is still great! It's hard to explain, but it's like the degeneracy is this cancer that hasn't affected the rest of the body yet. If you make any kind of money your kids school is >90% white and your neighbourhood is safe. But the level of wealth you need is steadily rising. I just hope people react before it's too late.

I think the reason people are so keked is because immigrants are still relatively contained.
>>
>>57258829
There are three options
1. Create artificial race targeting killer virus with safety measures against mutation
2. Use toxic chemicals
3. Do a peaceful protest and hope that the opposition will give up

I suggest the third one because it seems to be the most effective (and the other two options are immoral)
>>
>>57259938
>peaceful protest
meaning what? do you mean like marching in the streets or refusing to pay taxes or what?
>>
File: Terrorkek.jpg (113 KB, 550x365) Image search: [Google]
Terrorkek.jpg
113 KB, 550x365
>>57259832
Hmm. So basically you're being keked by the left. "You aren't lagom if you don't accept islam, Anders."

>mfw my middle and surnames are Swedish, kill me senpai
>>
>>57259832
GG Sven, if your going down, go down in thunderous fury. And Norway, tsk tsk tsk, where is your brotherhood man, Svens not a KEK like the rest of the country, but you shit on that and bag the cunt, you must be Muhammad, Breivik would be disappoint desu
>>
File: Lichterkette.jpg (99 KB, 860x572) Image search: [Google]
Lichterkette.jpg
99 KB, 860x572
>>57260431
Yeah, something like that should do the job. Gather in the streets with lights and grab each other hands, then demand peacfully Sweden should be Swedish again.
>>
>>57260666
Thank you Satan!
>>
File: JewContemplatingFreeBacon.gif (2 MB, 316x213) Image search: [Google]
JewContemplatingFreeBacon.gif
2 MB, 316x213
>>57256153
I mean... It's either being West Crimea or the Northern Caliphate of Swekekistan.
>>
You should force the media to recognise the damage the immigrants are doing.
You can't have a dialogue about it when leftists just call you a racist, that means everyone who would be sitting on the fence gets pulled over to thier side.
If you make a conversation point about refugee rapists say then leftists struggle a little more to shut down the conversation.
If you continually make conversation points people can't ignore it chips away at the lefts freeze on conversation and as momentum builds you can bring up more controversial topics.

The hard part is forcing the media's hand. I would suggest tactics like projecting interviews with rape victims onto government buildings,
putting up huge numbers of posters with actual effort put into design and sound statistics that can't be rebuffed
or a show of camaraderie with victims of refugee crime through tying ribbons to a important momument.

It's important not to attach your own identity to these protests as leftists will attack you instead of your arguments. Remember to always be thinking about how they could shut you down and how you can avoid situations like that.
It only takes one mild issue to ruin a movement as the media will blow it massively out of proportion.
>>
>>57264531
I would love to do that. Unfortunately NO records of skin colour or religion in crime is kept.
>>
>>57265763
That is completely fucked.
You can still push the angle though you would just need to be extremely sympathetic to real victims.
More sympathetic than leftists are to refugees.
Once you make them look like America's BLM you can actually get some traction.
As long as it's taboo to talk about these issues you are shit out of luck.
>>
>>57254428
As an American I have always assumed a group of 1,000 well trained men armed with basic kit (ar 15s from American and ar 500 armor) could overwhelm the auhtoriries far easier then we could in America.

Is this true. If so then what needs to be done is obvious.
>>
A massive civil war/revolution is literally the only thing that can save Sweden right now. It is not possible to fix the country in legal ways in its current state since most people are brainwashed, leftist faggots.
>>
>>57254644

I agree. send the fags to fight ISIS. haha
>>
>>57266278
>>57266472
Sanctioned by every world power that matters, industry dies due to lack of resources, massive civil unrest because stores empty out, jobs are lost. Merkel replaces you within 3 months.
All that's assuming you could run a government in the first place.
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.