[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HAPPENING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1448700254742.jpg (110 KB, 600x446) Image search: [Google]
1448700254742.jpg
110 KB, 600x446
Get in her Pals. Russia is about to give a live briefing on Counter terrorism findings. Who will be exposed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMA4B2ZnQ2o&feature=youtu.be
>>
The Jews won't be exposed, that's for sure.
>>
So what, Russia was on to something when they accused Turkey of having an oil deal with ISIS?
>>
They're exposing direct evidence Turkey is buying ISIS oil. Turk leader resignation when
>>
Can't wait for Putin to put Burger King Obango on Suicide Watch
>>
What's the end game for the current rising Russia-Turkey tensions. And please don't say WW3 it's too simplistic and unlikely to occur.
>>
>>57254104
How is it unlikely? ww3 is a huge possibility. But most likely Russia will cut all ties and transporting goods to Turkey.
>>
>>57254104
Exposing America and NATO if I had to guess. Not necessarily fighting them, but exposing them.
>>
tfw the kurdish party wins and we'll have to fuck thong wearing brown hairy trannies as "duty to the worker class"
>>
Batman confirmed for buying IS oil
>>
File: 1442010679725.jpg (443 KB, 1061x750) Image search: [Google]
1442010679725.jpg
443 KB, 1061x750
>>57253881
This, HAPPENING WHEN??
Turkey under suicide watch, Turkey BTFO
>>
>>57253881
They officially accused Erdogan and his son Bilail of smugling oil from IS and that they will give 'evidence' to USA
>>
Created chat for you faggots to channel your shitposting energies
http://www.chatzy.com/79645508262444
>>
That basically ended with a "to be continued next week"
>>
>>57254750
Well they gave evidence and made their point.
>>
>>57254787
They apparently held back though. They're releasing the rest of the evidence next week.
>>
>>57254104
Coup detat in turkey replacing nato stooge with pro russian leadership

Something tells me erdogan is dancing with putin
>>
>>57254910
lol no, no coups in turkey.
>>
>>57254910
He will tell it's a lie, people here don't care, they literally worship Erdoğan, fucking cunts.
>>
>>57253447
Dub is bullshit. I want to know what's going on without losing the delicious russian speech.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.