[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ btfo!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: american-indian.jpg (116 KB, 813x873) Image search: [Google]
american-indian.jpg
116 KB, 813x873
You hate illegal immigrants? So when are you packing your bags?
>>
Legal barter with a legal form of tender isn't illegal.
>>
Typical aussie shitposting, ladies and gentleman.
>>
>>57250826
Conquest isn't immigration.
>>
>>57250826
So the indigenous people are also happy with more and more immigrants who keep coming? Or just leftists? Did anyone stop to ask the indigenous if they are still ok with all the immigration?
>>
I seem to remember someone selling their land for memes.
>>
>>57250826
You do know how the Natives dealt with illegal immigrants from other tribes right?
>>
File: Everyone Is Dead Dave.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Everyone Is Dead Dave.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>57250826
Every fucking time that flag it almost makes me like the posts now Aussies are like our mascot
>>
>>57250902
Then prepare to get conquered by non-whites flooding into western countries.
>>
>>57250826
This thread again?
You post this thread every fucking day.
Just like the 'Eternal Anglo' German.

When are you packing your bags, faggot? I'm sure the Abos want you gone as well.
>>
>>57250826

Why haven't they rangebanned Australia yet? Dear Ă…land was banned and they/he only posted quality.
>>
Im a native where I live.

No hypocrisy here.
>>
>>57250826
>Implying conquest isn't a legit way to acquire clay
If we get defeated, we will lose our land.
>>
>>57250826
>conquer land
>vastly improve it

As opposed to the modern immigrants who just want to shit on everything.
>>
File: image.jpg (209 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
209 KB, 600x800
>>57250826
>>
>>57250984
you don't get to redefine conquest you massive faggot
>>
>>57251000
I'm 1/33rd aborigine, this is my land familia
>>
File: Aussie Shitposter.jpg (313 KB, 1920x1044) Image search: [Google]
Aussie Shitposter.jpg
313 KB, 1920x1044
>>57250826
>>
>>57251071
>walk in
>take shit without asking
>take over the population currently there
>>
>>57250826
In NYS the Mohawks were pretty happy to have my Anglo-Dutch ancestors around. We got beaver pelts and they got guns to genocide other tribes. Win-win situation.
>>
>>57250826
I was born here you retarded savage. If you're going to use our language please know the definitions of words.
>>
>>57250826

>these people were pretty much destroyed
>so it's stupid for you to oppose the same happening to you

OP BTFO.
>>
>>57250984

Not if Trump has anything to say about it. Hope you're ready to build that wall, Jose.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.