[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the lesser of the two evils? A politically incorrect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9
What's the lesser of the two evils? A politically incorrect president with some delusional ideas but good points in general or a female president?
>>
Never let a woman run your country, trust me.
>>
Clinton has already ruined Europe by destroying Libya and killing Gaddafi thus opening up the country for mass illegal immigration as Africans swarm to Italy by boat.

The choice should be obvious for any European that doesn't like being raped by Africans.
>>
>>57250540
>giving women responsibility that isn't cleaning or grocery shopping

Don't do this please, it's a very bad idea.
>>
>>57250540
Literally anything that disrupts the Establishment is good at this point. Hillary is the iron-shod gilded face of establishment politics. Every single thing that she represents is evil and deserves to be destroyed.

Trump is an asshole, but he isn't wrong on actual policy, and he is exploiting and widening a disillusionment with establishment politics. Whatever you think about him as a person, his victory represents a crack in the vicegrip the two-party system has America's balls in. He MUST win.
>>
>>57250540
>Trump
>politically incorrect president with some delusional ideas
What
>>
>>57250540
Choosing between a delusional visionary and a detached pragmatist is easy.
>>
>>57250540
You can judge a person by the way they treat those in less power than themselves.

By this metric, Hillary would be an awful person. Look at Benghazi ("but what does it matter?"), her statements on the primary victims of war, and how she treats secret service agents protecting her.
>>
>>57253187
>You can judge a person
George W. Bush is a good person. I would love to have a beer with him. But he was a terrible president.
>>
Never let a woman ruin your country, fucking trust me. Please.
>>
File: maggie.jpg (127 KB, 700x933) Image search: [Google]
maggie.jpg
127 KB, 700x933
>>57252795
>Never let a woman run your country, trust me.

Worked out pretty well here.

Clinton and Merkel are just shit
>>
>>57250540
>lesser of two evils.
>still evil
lose lose faggot
>>
File: thatcher adult.jpg (259 KB, 736x1047) Image search: [Google]
thatcher adult.jpg
259 KB, 736x1047
>>57253268
This.
>>
>>57253268
>Thatcher
>Good

Such delusion
>>
>>57250540

Trump is the lesser of two evils. Hilary is owned by Wall Street. Trump will try to bring America back to glory.
>>
>>57253434
Best PM of the 20th and 21st century so far.
>>
File: thatcher power.jpg (39 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
thatcher power.jpg
39 KB, 960x540
>>57253434
The British economy grew by 2.07 per cent annually in the 1970s and 3.09 per cent in the 1980s. It expanded by 2.77 per cent annually in the 1990s (when Thatcher’s legacy remained largely intact) and by 1.77 per cent in the 2000s, when it was wrecked by Gordon Brown. Manufacturing production rose 7.5 per cent during her time in office (demolishing the myth that she destroyed British industry), while services boomed.

She won three successive landslides. In 1992, standing on a Thatcherite platform, John Major won a greater number of votes than any British prime minister in history.

So, yeah.
>>
>>57253434

t. Mah dad voted Labour. And his dad before him. Where's muh pasty I'm off down the mine
>>
>>57253268
>>57253395
Thatcher is one of the reasons Britain is flooded with 3rd world trash.
>>
File: labour voter.png (179 KB, 480x317) Image search: [Google]
labour voter.png
179 KB, 480x317
>>57254291
Ah vert Lehbur cuz me ma an da verted Lehbur.
>>
>>57250540
how is trump politically incorrect?
>>
>>57250540
You mean a female neoconservative masquerading as a liberal to get the unthinkingly slavish minority vote?
>>
File: argentina maggie.jpg (40 KB, 492x402) Image search: [Google]
argentina maggie.jpg
40 KB, 492x402
>>57254433
>Thatcher is one of the reasons Britain is flooded with 3rd world trash.

70% of Third World immigration to the UK happened under Labour between 1997 and 2010.
20% of Third World immigration to the UK happened under Labour in the 1950s.

Hard to see how Maggie fits into this, you Australian cunt.
>>
File: trump alpha.png (1 MB, 894x1474) Image search: [Google]
trump alpha.png
1 MB, 894x1474
>>57254459
He tells the truth.
>>
>>57250540
hillary clinton by far.

not because she's a woman, but because she's a corporate shill who lies constantly, gets caught lying constantly, never fesses up to any of it, has a proven track record of failure and has given me absolutely no reason to believe that she will be better than obama.

donald trump has a proven track record of success, is extremely consistent in his beliefs, knows how to make money work, is quick to bounce back from his few failures and has done the least amount of bullshitting out of any candidate the century.
>>
>>57254546
exactly. fuck this new age of political correctness and anti free speech. people need to keep speaking their minds to put an end to it. even if you say shit that's blatantly awful, you need to speak up before the faggots win.
>>
File: thehorror.jpg (408 KB, 1024x759) Image search: [Google]
thehorror.jpg
408 KB, 1024x759
>>57250540
>>
>>57250540
Who's the bigger faggot? A yurop fag insulting my future Emperor or a kid that thinks Bernie has good ideas.
>>
btw why are there only two significant parties in the US?
>>
The only 2 things I do not agree with Trump on are his position on global warming and vaccinations. But given how he rarely mentions either of them outside a few tweets I belive he wont focus on those if he gets elected.

On the other hand I do not agree with almost anything hillary says.
>>
>>57253235
Yeah, you're right, being a good person doesn't make you a good president.

But being a bad person means its pretty damn likely you'll be a bad president.
>>
File: 126126.png (475 KB, 599x777) Image search: [Google]
126126.png
475 KB, 599x777
Hillary Clinton
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.