[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This man is the most intelligent and in-touch Presidential candidate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: B▲SE► TR▼MP.jpg (27 KB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
B▲SE► TR▼MP.jpg
27 KB, 630x354
This man is the most intelligent and in-touch Presidential candidate that we have had in the last 20 years, maybe even longer. The thing I don't understand is how he can have such strong business and economic plans for the country and he has you onside with him and then he says "We'll bomb the shit out of Syria". I am no Kebabcück but we all know bombing the shit out of any country is going to have serious repercussions. Why can't politicians be 100% on point with everything instead of treating global politics like a game?
>>
>we

australiawebm.gif
>>
>>57249270
American working here, hombre.
>>
>>57249224
>Implying global politics isn't a game.
>>
>>57249314
/pol/ isn't real life, vegemitenigger.
>>
I just want to show my appreciation for Donald John Trump, Sr.

Never has a man in the United States possessed this amount of charisma, this energy and sincere passion to restore prosperity in this once great nation. Never has a man had such powerful influence in bringing out the patriotism, the nationalism in such a large amount of individuals. Men and women, black, brown, and white.

This country has not had an opportunity to have a true leader, a true hero of the nation in far, far too long.

Donald J. Trump makes me feel love for a man the likes of which I've not yet felt before. Not a romantic, gay love but the type of love that would have me defend the United States if Trump needed me. Me, a lifelong opposer of fighting for fat-cat politics.

The kind of love that would find me hanging a nicely framed picture of him in a busy section of the house. A reminder of a man who had everything you could ever want in life, and still decided to waste his time making the country great again.

The kind of love that has a part of me wishing he doesn't win this presidency so he doesn't have to deal with all of it. I fear seeing the before and after pictures of his term and seeing him age five times faster. I rather he relax the rest of his life with his beautiful wife and monies. But we need him

Thank you Donald Trump. You truly are the hero this country needs, but not the one it deserves.
>>
>>57249301
Working, in Australia? Just say you're Aboriginal and reap the gibmedats.

Mind the wildlife.
>>
>I am no Kebabcück but we all know bombing the shit out of any country is going to have serious repercussions.

No

Geopolitically it would be great. It would:
>mend relations with Russia
We could go back to the Bush years(pic related) when Russia and the US were best buds before Obama sperged out and tried to start a new Cold War over nothing
>remove Saudi funded terrorists that are destabilizing Iraq
Another great thing because fuck Wahhabism
>increase defense spending
that's always good for the economy (see the US economy after WW2)
>partially end the "refugee" crisis in Europe
It wouldn't end it compeltely of course because Libya is still a shithole thanks to Hillary being retarded

There is literally not one bad thing about bombing ISIS back to the stone age.
>>
>>57249224

Faggot they're always bombing stuff somewhere.
>>
>>57249354
Also, I've studied international relations extensively, pleb. Global politics is a very complex game, with incredibly high stakes, but a game nonetheless. The only difference is everyone plays with different goals and by different rules.
>>
>>57249529
What he said. As soon as obongo is out and trump is in our two oligarchs can shmooze it up and make the world great/unkeked again.
>>
>>57249576
/pol/: the post
>>
>>57249529
And he has an exit strategy, namely retaining Assad on a better the devil you know logic
>>
>>57249224

>we all know bombing the shit out of any country is going to have serious repercussions

That doesn't mean it's not still a good idea. Chemo has serious repercussions but leaving cancer alone because you're afraid of the side effects to doing something about it would arguably be a more reckless and less wise decision. The characteristic that most separates successful businessmen from regular wage workers is a willingness to engage in high risk / high reward situations, so it shouldn't be surprising Donald Trump would voice some geopolitical opinions that seem shocking in how blunt and impulsive they are.
>>
>>57249224
Are people calling Trump intelligent unironically now?

He's great for pissing people off and spitting some truths everyone thinks but no one dares to say, but he's still dumb as bread and morally repulsive.
>>
When did he say he wants to bomb Syria? He said he will bomb ISIS, many of them are foreigners occupying Syrian and Iraqi land. They shouldn't have been allowed to set up their insane attempt of a state to begin with.
>>
>>57249693
Boys wicked smahrt
>>
>>57249224
He also wants to crack down on the banks that allow donations and other financial transactions to the group as well as attack their online recruiting and propaganda. Then he wants to support Russia in their operation and hasn't ruled out using our own ground troops. Then of course he wants to take out their oil, cutting off their maid stream of revenue. Pretty comprehensive plan if you ask me.
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 599x445) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 599x445
>>57249627
Kek, I'm pretty sure /pol/: the post would look a lot more like:

"The holohoax was an inside job by the Kikes, Mudslimes, and Obama to flood Europe with multiculturalism and rape. Thus, we need to make America great again. Great Wall of Trump incoming."
>>
i just realised. trump is actually a meme and /pol/ is actually leftist. /pol/ is just trying to fuck america by hyping trump when in fact they just want to see the world burn. awesome. now im in on the joke. hahahahehehoho.
>>
>>57249224
Because you dumb fuck, it's not bombing countries that is a problem, it's regime change. You know, removing the leaders. What Trump wants to do is HELP the current Syrian regime, which will help stabilise Syria, not the opposite.
>>
do you people actually believe that this man can single-handedly change american politics?
he will have to disband the entire congress and take control of the media to do what he says hes gonna do.
>>
>>57249693
you cant really think he is dumb. Cmon
>>
>>57249693

He definitely doesn't use highly technical or abstract language in his communication with the general public, but I wouldn't mistake that as him being dumb. You literally cannot turn a single million dollar investment into a multi-billion dollar empire while being dumb.

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/126589300371/clown-genius
>>
>>57249693
>Are people calling Trump intelligent unironically now?

in terms of media knowledge i think you would be foolish to call him an idiot or even mediocre. Trump knows how to work a crowd and market himself. You could chalk all that to charisma but if he was incompetent the media would have eaten him alive. He has had decades of experience in dealing with the press and been through scandals.

He isn't a rocket scientist or neurosurgeon, but he knows media like the back of his hand.
>>
>>57249693
> dumb as bread

I don't see how. He may not have a great verbal IQ, but neither do most asians, yet they are still smarter than whites on average.

You can't run a business at the managerial levels and be retarded, it's just not possible.
>>
File: 1437013942018.jpg (83 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1437013942018.jpg
83 KB, 396x385
>>57249224
Because he is talking to a sea of idiots and he knows. All the politicians know this. If you had two brain cells you would know this OP.

The national crowd watching is dumber then rocks and so you can express your platform very vaguely. Foreign policy especially. Most people in America have trouble naming the surrounding region of Syria and their neighbors so why would you stand on stage and babble about complex geopolitics if the base ends up bored or scratching their heads?

Rand will say the most honest and insightful things about foreign policy but he gets booed because people are to stupid to put it together. Its his fault of course he should just say what he supports but Republican base has a hard on for war because they are mouth breathers.

I can see Trump knows and if you listen he is really saying "I want to be strong and show backbone but I don't want another war". That is a his foreign policy in a nutshell. Can he promise that? No of course not no president can. Shit happens way outside your control and sometimes you got to step in sometimes you don't. We do a little to much stepping in and I think he knows that. Its like Vietnam. If the south isn't willing to fight the north then there is no way you will win no matter how badly you obliterate the north.

Trump is fucking king at saying the right things the right way and can crush his opponents just by being honest and himself. I really do hope he becomes the next POTUS.
>>
>>57249529
God bless George Bush.
>>
>>57249693
http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative/2015/08/donald-trump-is-a-genius-but-thats-just-his-iq-3038790.html
>>
File: 1444893274958955.jpg (17 KB, 501x490) Image search: [Google]
1444893274958955.jpg
17 KB, 501x490
>>
>>57249693
>trump
>dumb
trump is fucking smart. he just wants power and money and knows how to get it. the dude literally rallies muricans like hitler did his germans. inspiring af for the dumbmasses.
>>
>>57249693
Yeah, dumb people stumble into billions of dollars and top presidential polls all the time.
>>
I can dig a Trump appreciation thread. Its so goddamn refreshing to finally see a candidate cut the shit for once. Bernie vs Trump, or Hillary vs Trump. In both cases the choice is obvious.
>>
>>57249986
>talking to a sea of idiots
>if you had two brain cells
>i really do hope he becomes the next POTUS
are you memeing yourself? do (You) have mental issues?
>>
>>57249893
I'm pretty sure Republicans will fall in line pretty quickly and so will many dems.

Remember Reagan Democrats? Reagan basically converted many dems. The same will happen now, you'll have more and more Trump Democrats, mostly after they see how great he made America.
>>
>>57249693
It's funny, becuase it's you who is probably dumb as bread and morally repulsive, Turk.
>>
>>57249301
Fuck off we're full.
>>
>>57250340
of criminals. We know.
>>
>>57250110
Trying too hard m8.
Turn the bait down a notch.
>>
>>57249224
From the stand point of a Pole he seems as the best choice for president.
But he seems alittle too "good"
> he's pro gun
> anti social welfare
> anti current USA immigration policies
The reason why im sceptical of him is because of his ties with the Clintons in the past. In the end atleast he's not Hillary.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.