[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a white English straight man. Would you Amerifags be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6
File: IMG_20151117_194707.jpg (212 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151117_194707.jpg
212 KB, 720x720
I'm a white English straight man. Would you Amerifags be okay if I came and lived in your glorious superior country? I was thinking I could illegally immigrate and just put on an American accent and no one would ever know.

Pic unrelated
>>
>>57248949
Sure.
>>
>>57248949
You can stay there but if you get sick/hurt severely, you're essentially dead. Too-da-loo ol' chap.
>>
Yeah c'mon over but you're really going to have to start brushing and learn to shoot, so as not to arouse suspicion.
>>
>living in the lie
worst faggots so far
>>
>>57248949
>I was thinking I could illegally immigrate and just put on an American accent

protip: your accent alone will get you laid
>>
>>57248949
>I'm a white English straight man.

No such thing.

Troll topic.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 720x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 720x450
>I'm a white English straight man
>white english
>>
>>57248949
I have also been thinking about this. I have a wooden boat (10m) dont know if it could handle the ocean tho. How hard is to legally immigrant?
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 311x239) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 311x239
>>57248949
What a fucking surprise

A traitor going to live in the land of traitors huh?

just going to turn your back on mother Britannia?

Oi I hope there's a special place in hell for you Limey lot.

Absolutely despicable. And shameful!
>>
>>57249420
Go and drink some tee with muhammed

Was once in heathrow airport. Never going back there were shitskins wherever you looked
>>
Gee guys thanks for being so progressive. I really would never expect /pol/ to look past nationality and see me for what truly matters.

Reasons for wanting to betray my shitty country include but are not limited to:

>SJWs fucking everywhere
>Muslims fucking everywhere
>Feminists rule the country
>We still have a queen
>kek
>>
hey guys me too, I want one of those buxom american diner ladies to bring me bacon & eggs and call me darlin
>>
>>57249583
You should stay in the USA
>no SJWs anywhere
>No muslims anywhere
>No feminists rule the country
>No queen
A perfect society
>>
>>57249566

>complaining about non white people in a fucking airport

Jesus it's the busiest airport in Europe, 90% of the non-white people would have been tourists.
>>
File: image.png (46 KB, 200x179) Image search: [Google]
image.png
46 KB, 200x179
>>57249583
Exactly!

You're not better than a bloody Syrian refugee.

You're choosing to run away from the problem instead of confront it?

Get the hell out Britain doesn't need you cowardess anyhow.

Bugger off.
>>
>>57249566
>He thinks the rest of the uk is like heathrow
Once you step out of the big cities the uk is white. Whiter than France and Germany from my experiences.
>>
>>57249643
You missed
>Nigger, soon to be kike overlord
>>
>>57249583
>SJWs fucking everywhere
>Muslims fucking everywhere
>Feminists rule the country

Muslims in London and the Midlands - NOT everywhere.

As for Feminists and SWJs . . .ha ha ha and you think America would be better? . . .they are many times worse.
>>
>>57249293
you and your little boat are gonna be at the bottom of the Marianas trench son.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6E5ObNEhiyE
>>
>>57249670
Man This country is too far gone. It can't be saved. Plus I've got friends in America, meanwhile over hear no one likes me.
>>
>>57249650
>>57249689
Only saw a couple of shitskins in the Berlin airport and jfk. No where near the ammount of heathrow.
>>
Fuck off, we don't want you.

Coward.
>>
>>57249853
Nobody likes you because you give off some extreme faggoty vibes bro.
>>
>>57249777
At least in America they don't seem to really have any power just yet. The Muslim/feminist/sjws problem is far worse here in England. And I live in Cornwall. There's like, no cities down here.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-02-12-24-26.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-02-12-24-26.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
>>57249807
The boat I have looks similar to pic related. Its a fishermans boat designed for big waves. Those waves look pretty cool tbqh
>>
>>57249918
No one likes me because I don't automatically agree with whatever Muslims want. I'm a nice guy though, honest.
>>
There is still hope for England.

America is long gone bud, stay put.
>>
>>57249942
Enjoy all of the spics and niggers.
>>
>>57249979
M8, not gonna lie, I've always dreamed of being a pirate. Would you mind picking me up on the way to America? Maybe we could get a scurvy crew of white immigrant pirates
>>
>>57250028
>He didn't learn of the silent conservative majority from the last election
M8 I'm on the other side of the planet and I know your people better than you.
>>
File: Coward-Traitor.jpg (62 KB, 950x950) Image search: [Google]
Coward-Traitor.jpg
62 KB, 950x950
>>57249942
>The Muslim/feminist/sjws problem is far worse here in England. And I live in Cornwall.
You are just talking complete shit!

Absolute shit! I live in the South West too, so I don't know who you are trying to fool. You have not Muslim problem in Cornwall . . .You wait 'till you see Americas Nigger problem.

Fuck off to America you big faggot . . .seriously! let the Americans deal with you.
>>
>>57248949

Good luck not being able to open a bank acount, get a driving licence, own a house without a Social Security Number.

Cash under the table jobs will be done by Mexican illegals leaving you to starve and die on the street.

Have fun OP.
>>
>>57250162
It's not so much a problem with Muslims as it is SJWs who wanna lock Muslim asshole. You can't fucking say anything bad about Muslims or you'll be branded racist or Islamaphobic. Then when you actually leave Cornwall and go to Plymouth (I go there every day for university) you see fucking Muslims everywhere. And obviously because it's a university, fat ugly femibitches are everywhere, like, literally everywhere. There's no escape. I know there's an SJW problem at all universities, especially American ones. But I don't even want ti go to university anymore. I just want to work in like, some shop in a small American town. Away from cities. Massachusets is a nice state. Let me just live in peace there.
>>
>>57250416
>Massachusets
>As of 2014, in terms of race and ethnicity, Massachusetts was 83.2% White (73.7% Non-Hispanic White), 8.8% Black or African American.

Cornwall : 95.7% White British, 4.3% Other

Have Fun.
>>
>>57249200
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScELaXMCVis
>>
>>57250636
Most of that has to do with Boston but I agree, you don't move to America because you are tired of non-whites, we are the non-whites capitol of the Western world. The only upside to Americas demographics is that our Muslim population is relatively small and 98%+ of Muslims live in towns and cities you would never visit or live in them anyways.
>>
>>57250636
Massachusets is a heck of a lot bigger than Cornwall. When you put sizes into perspective I'd say that about equals out. Also like I said, it's not the fucking nignogs that are the main problem. Just being black isn't as bad as being a sandnigger or feminist.
>>
Every conservative white person should emigrate from Europe. White flight is international now. The birth place of democracy, the reformation, the enlightenment, and the industrial revolution is the new Detroit thanks to global Democrat rule.

Come to America; the suburbs of western civilization!
>>
>>57250925
Fucking exactly! I'd rather switch out for more niggers and less Muslims any day.
>>
>>57250416
Cornwall is alright, I live 10 minutes from Luton. You think you have it bad.
>>
>>57250974
>being black isn't as much of a problem is sandniggers or feminists
Quick question, have you ever been to a city/town with a more than 2% black pop.?
People here rag on niggers here for a reason. They really are THAT bad.

Protip: Massachusetts is ground zero for leftism and feminism in America.
>>
>>57248949

Yeah, sure, come on over. Good luck getting a green card though.
>>
>>57251028
Bonus: We keep the nignogs in their own urban hellholes, with their own schools and shitty stores. We have paramilitary police forces that ask them what their business is if they are caught outside of their own ruined territory.

BLM calls it oppression, but with their behavior an predisposition towards violence, they create their own segregation.
>>
>>57249159
Why are you not lining up to be killed like castrated cattle by your muslim overlords?
>>
>>57251107
South eastern MA here. Boston makes us a blue state, but almost every >87% white city/town is decent.
>>
Come on over bro. Marry a white woman and have a white family and eat many burgers and vote for trump
>>
>>57249073
except if his life is in danger he HAS to be treated... doesn't mean he won't have 500k in bills
>>
>>57251367
That's literally my dream. Let's make this happen
>>
>>57251369
>doesn't mean he won't have 500k in bills
might as well an hero
>>
your accent will get you laid instantly
>>
>>57251435
>Actually paying the hospital bills
:^^^^^^^^^^^)))))))))
>>
>>57248949
America aint much better, but at least you could find some 95% white town in some remote state and have guns and hunt and shit, stay away from large cities, its where all the niggers and spics congregate. Even the whites in large cities start acting like niggers from being exposed to them for so long
>>
Oh and since we have some southerners here, do you think Ill be invited in to eat dinner and maybe even get to use the guest room if I ask people living rurally if I can pitch my tent in their backyard?
>>
>>57251481
That's a good point, do they chase you hard if you don't pay the bill?
>>
>>57251606
Lol sorry that was an accidental paste from a /trv/ post I was responding to
>>
>>57251468
Maybe I could just use it in bars and stuff.
>>
>>57251612
sorta, but you can declare bankruptcy and deal with having shit credit for the next 7 or 8 years.

having bad credit isnt that bad if you can make some good friends/family to help you out, pay them in cash for stuff you need credit for.
>>
>>57251612
besides, if you make alright money you should have some ok insurance that will cover most everything.

its not ideal, and looks pretty bad when coming from a country with universal healthcare, but its doable.
>>
>>57251612
No. The Affordable care act made it illegal for people with hospital bills to be put in debtors prison and hospitals are required by law to set up payment plans which can be as little as $1 month for uninsured people. 3 years ago I went to the ER due to heat exhaustion. Got a 2k bill and still haven't payed it to this day. They quit sending me letters 2 years ago. :^)
>>
>>57251674
I've seen some of the bills you guys get for an Ambulance trip, operation and a few days in Hospital . . . .fucking horrific.
>>
>>57251748
My brother works for UPS, he had some fucked up shit happened to his leg and almost lost it, something like 500k in medical bills, all was covered by his employee insurance.
>>
>>57251748
That's why I'm voting Sanders
>>57251797
Used to work for UPS. It's a heavily unionized company not surprised they flipped the bill.
>>
>>57248949
I treat all illegal immigrants equally...

Build Wall
>>
>>57251797
>>57251930
We pay National insurance, which covers healthcare and Pension + Tax. (our employers take the money out before we get it)

For example: I earn £321.93 pw (it's just a shitty factory job) but after deductions I take home £275.68 . . . .how do your deductions compare?
>>
>>57249670
This guy gets it. Refugees are traitors.
>>
>>57249670
>Bugger off.
Don't you mean "Burger off"?
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.