[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will we get enough whites and east Asians off of earth in time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
Will we get enough whites and east Asians off of earth in time to seed the stars before progress completely reverses on Earth, and the brown hordes kill each other?

I'm not even joking. We've sewn the seeds of our own destruction via our misplaced generosity and tolerance.

The question is, can we reverse it or get off this rock before its too late?
>>
>>57248929
>The question is, can we reverse it or get off this rock before its too late?

Nothing will be reversed unless a shitload of people die. Their goal is genocide, that's why they have begun re-writing history. If you haven't realized the left is full blown communist yet, then I'm pretty sure you won't be join us in the space colony.
>>
>>57248929
No. Manned space expansion is largely abandoned due to the high risk factor and not enough payoff. Nations will slowly pull the funding for their space programs to fund social programs and other worthless bullshit like keeping millions of Africans alive.

South Africa was smart enough to dismantle their nuclear program before the black ANC took control and destroyed the nation. I don't think countries like the United States will do away with nuclear weaponry.

Wars will be fought over the last resources, probably in the Arctic where it's estimated that 22 percent of the world's oil and natural gas could be located. At that point, the wars could go nuclear.

Progress won't reverse. Humanity will end here, on this rock.
>>
>>57250062
It won't even get that far buddy, maybe usa will make it, but canada and europe are basically africa tier already. The cities are full of commies, hippies, and foreigners who can't vote away our rights fast enough.

The only way I can see it stopping is if someone nuked our capitols.
>>
>>57248929
Suicidal altruism. The eternal Turk will have a hand in the earth's destruction mark my words.
>>
>>57248929
Either we tame them or destroy them. It seems as if the former isn't working out too well, so who knows.

To start out, we should have our own republic. Closed borders, only whites (or Asians) allowed in. Put it somewhere like the Pacific Northwest so that it will flourish, and then expand.
>>
File: 1332544264.jpg (1 MB, 2500x2000) Image search: [Google]
1332544264.jpg
1 MB, 2500x2000
>>57250193
>maybe usa will make it
Are you high again, Trudeau? They're the epicenter of cultural marxism and nigger worshipping.
>>
File: Race-mixing club in Helsinki.png (352 KB, 470x328) Image search: [Google]
Race-mixing club in Helsinki.png
352 KB, 470x328
>>57251193
Says the Nordkek.
>>
File: american idea of master race.png (54 KB, 942x762) Image search: [Google]
american idea of master race.png
54 KB, 942x762
>>57251392
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Finland
Are you serious, niggerkek? Are you really gonna cherrypick on a club from the capital which everyone pretty much hates who doesn't live there? While your pic on the other hand is a regular day in 'murica. Refugee centers get molotov-strikes from the locals here on regular basis while you guys insert more interracial couples in your new movies & elect a LITERAL muslim nigger as a president. But then again, your delusion is not surprising considering this
http://fortune.com/2015/03/10/american-millennials-are-among-the-worlds-least-skilled/
>>
>>57248929
No, because humanity deserves to die.
>>
>>57251858
Do you not know of the Jews?

Do you honestly think any American gives a fuck about seeing a nigger with a white woman in our movies? No, in fact it puts most of us off (no one says anything in fear of being labeled the big mean mighty word racist) but we still don't necessarily approve of it. If you took a poll, I'm sure the majority of fathers would say they would not approve of their daughter dating a black man.
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 736x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 736x550
>>57250062
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVY1sAKSIzk

18:00

>tfw
>>
>seeding the stars
it is dificult to understand just how difficult that is. Even if you think it is hard, it is probably much harder. We would need a series of gamechanging breakthroughs to seriously colonize anything in space.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.