[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
based putin going after soros funded orginzations! shoo shoo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 1448993926093.jpg (36 KB, 876x493) Image search: [Google]
1448993926093.jpg
36 KB, 876x493
>The U.S. State Department says it is “troubled” by Russia’s decision to ban two of liberal billionaire George Soros' pro-democracy charities and label the organizations a threat to national security.

>“Today’s designation of the Open Society Foundations and the Open Society Institute Assistance Foundation as so-called ‘undesirable’ organizations will only further restrict the work of civil society in Russia for the benefit of the Russian people,” State Department spokesman Mark Toner said Monday. “This action is yet another example of the Russian Government’s growing crackdown on independent voices and a deliberate step to further isolate the Russian people from the world.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/12/01/state-department-troubled-by-moscows-move-against-soros-groups.html
>>
This the guy funding BLM?
>>
>>57248876
thats the guy
>>
>>57248876
Yes
>>
>>57248876
Yep.
>>
>>57248876
Among many other things, yes.
>>
>>57248829
>state-department-troubled-
this makes me moist.
>>
>>57248829
>for the benefit of the Russian people
>a group which has a political ideology which contradicts the vast majority of Russian people
>is for the benefit of the Russian people
Yeah, this is clearly not biased at all. Considering Soros' involvement in the Ukraine coup, I'm surprised this didn't happen sooner.
>>
>>57248829
>The U.S. State Department says it is “troubled”
D E E P
E
E
P

C O N C E R N
O
N
C
E
R
N
>>
Yikes, goyim!
>>
>>57248829
Soros is the greatest memester on this planet. should get an Israeli lifetime achievement award tbqh family
>>
>>57248940
>>57248940
The Open Society Foundations work to build vibrant and tolerant societies whose governments are accountable and open to the participation of all people.

https://www.opensocietyfoundations.org/about

the description of this group sounds so innocuous. but most groups do. so what was the group really up to??
>>
>>57248829
How do I defect to Russia? It's like a reverse cold war going on, and I'm over here on the bad guy side.
>>
Soros is an evil, soulless old kike who is trying to destroy civilization. he funds subversive shit all over the world (except Israel, can't have the his Homeland get infected with the social ills he inflicts)

meanwhile I don't think the US State department said anything when Saudi Arabia just beheaded some pro-democracy protestors recently.
>>
>>57248829
>foxnews
Gr8 B8 M8.
>>
>>57249058
I'm not the most well spoken person, however if you google search "soros involvement ukraine coup", you'll find plenty of sources.

In particular, you should note the letter that was leaked, sent to Yanukovych. Additionally, look into his involvement in funding Femen/BLM, and public statements he has made into the means of destabilization of a nation.
>>
>>57249058

Multiculturalism, diversifying ethnically pure societies and complete degeneracy.
>>
>>57249080
https://www.opensocietyfoundations.org/about

not surprised
>>
>>57249173
here take the RT link

https://www.rt.com/politics/323919-soros-foundation-recognized-as-undesirable/
>>
>>57249058

also he doesnt allow it in israel, but spreads it everywhere else.
>>
>>57249080
>can't have the his Homeland get infected

can't have his nation* his homeland is Hungary.
>>
File: 1448315980623.jpg (117 KB, 1136x953) Image search: [Google]
1448315980623.jpg
117 KB, 1136x953
>>57248829
no single austrian "newspaper" is talking about that...
>>
>>57250226

only online tinfoilhat websites like kopp online talk about it.
>>
File: basp3.jpg (190 KB, 1214x855) Image search: [Google]
basp3.jpg
190 KB, 1214x855
>>57250393
because the lügenpresse cant handle the comments.
would they report about that they would have to close the comment section for sure like they do it at all refugee related articles
>>
soros is so kikey its like a bad joke. he fits every single stereotype

even his fucking name is kiketacular
>>
>>57249072
:^(
>>
>>57250393
foxnews and RT are tinfoilhat? granted they are both biased.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.