[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When were you first redpilled?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 25
File: me.png (769 KB, 1345x585) Image search: [Google]
me.png
769 KB, 1345x585
When were you first redpilled?
>>
Michael Brown.
>>
old enough for 9/11 to be it
>>
/pol/'s definition of redpill?
elementary school, when I thought the nazis were cool for killing a fuckton of people

true redpill?
only recently, learning about the FR, history of the cold war and the world wars, etc.
>>
When the Syrian refugee thing became a big deal.
I used to consider myself super liberal and progressive, but then I saw all of them turning their back on people like Sam Harris, Bill Maher, calling anyone who disagreed a racist and bigot, trying to end discussion instead of having one, and just generally not understanding the complex issues behind things.
I remember being called a racist in class when I simply said that it's neither economically nor logistically sustainable to allow the mass number of refugees into Europe, many of whom are not even Syrian, nor actual refugees or war.
Me, a racist, who before that was incredibly outspoken against racial inequality.
It just tipped me over the edge, I said fuck you, got redpilled and started keeping my mouth shut.
>>
>>57247863
when tumblr stopped being a site for hipster qts to post photography and became a mecca for SJWS.
>>
File: 1439708807030.png (217 KB, 499x477) Image search: [Google]
1439708807030.png
217 KB, 499x477
>>57247863
For me it was a gradual process, not sure when it started. I do however know the exact moment I lost my childhood innocence and became distrusting of everyone.

>the dick who caused this had a child
>several Facebook posts about how amazing it is
>all these pics of him with his newborn son
>probably the happiest moment of his life

>mfw less than a week later his wife broke up with him and wants full custody
>mfw he'll probably slide back into drugs from this
>>
>>57247863
Late september this year, i knew conspiracy shit but not the race, WW2 and joo thing
>>
>>57247863
When the lefties couldn't explain why less police and military would result in more peace and freedom. Funny enough, economy had some insightful answers for me with their social construction called the leviathan. Even if it is created over e century ago. From then on, it was inevitable to see the flaws in blue pilled logic.
>>
When I started upper grade elementary school. Swedish language books we're literally filled with stories of Achmed dating Emma. I still remember one of the titles "Kärlek har ingen farg" = "Love goes beyond color"
>>
my first redpill i ever took was the illuminati stuff and seeing the evidence

the hard hitting redpill was 911 back in 2013
>>
When my mother kicked me out for not being a muslim
>>
>>57247863
When I realised that everyone that says they speak for me only wants to harness my vote, wallet etc for their own ends. That people who hold values that arnt mine are my enemy and I should work against them. "Tolernace" is for the poor and people with no options. Tolerate it, don't do something about it.
>>
>>57247863
My dad is Rosicrucian, at least he was for most my life. He kind of fell off with it after his wife died of cancer.

But yeah, anyways I started delving into all the occult stuff, freemasonry etc trying to understand more about his beliefs. Wasn't long before I was diving into all sorts of weird illuminati theories, most of which of course are bullshit. Then I found /pol/. All downhill from there.
>>
>>57251121
You have propaganda in your school books. That's ridiculous.
>>
>>57251988
She was brainwashed.
>>
>>57247863
since the beginning, thanks to mummy, but i only found proof of my claims in here
>>
>>57249550
>keeping your mouth shut
That's where you went wrong.
>>
>>57249550
I was called a racist for saying "syrian" refugees were not going to be good for Ireland sInce we have plenty of unemployed so there is no economic argument for it. Germany and Sweden seem more than happy to take them. I added that Muslims in Britain germany and France are spied on constantly by large agencies to suppress violence and we don't have that so we will be asking foreign countries to illegally spy on us in the near future. The refugee problem is the result of NATO warring in the middle east.

Basically let NATO deal with the fall out from their schemes.

RACIST! It's just a programmed reflex. I called the guy a drone and part of the problem and there is blood on his hands. He was really taken back. They only understand emotional appeals. No point speaking in logic to them.

Next time I'll just cut to the chase and explain the blood from the wars are on them and the labor from refugees is part if the plunder.
>>
Let less then a year after 9/11 so I was 9. Having red pilled parents is a great gift.
>>
>>57247863
Got red pilled by my conservative girlfriend last weekend really. I always had the /pol/ kind of ideals, but being free and flying all over the world was a dream of mine. Then she woke me up. All I want is a traditional family and to get rid of the world's degeneracy. I was an edgy teenager before I met her, know I feel more like an actual man.
>>
>>57247863
As a muslim my dad taught me everything about jews and the jewish conspiracy. i was about 9 at that time.
>>
No idea, it's been a slow process. I know that I understood the masochistic psycho sexuality of women during my first relationship but I've always thought that women get off on being led. About the multiculti stuff I can't say a precise moment, for most of my life I didn't really even notice or wanted to think about it because I went to schools which were about 99% white.

I know that my general attitude to life mostly developed from trying the sort of life that's admired in the media currently (have lots of sex with lots of people, travel, party, fuck morals and traditions) but it was very shallow and only made me feel sick and hate myself. My experiments with psychedelics made me fall in love with the place I live in and gave me a more realistic approach to people and their identities and generally made me not be afraid of embracing and looking for values. I can see why some people turn into generic hippies after using them but it was the opposite for me.
>>
File: go my land out.jpg (14 KB, 468x264) Image search: [Google]
go my land out.jpg
14 KB, 468x264
>>57247863
When I was eleven or so, one of my Muslim classmates said, in class, that he thought Geert Wilders needs to die.

That moment always stuck with me; how he wanted someone to die for saying his religion is violent. Even at the age of eleven I realized the irony of his statement.
>>
>>57247863
Around middle school when I started to wonder why everything was changing into weird new ways. I thought black people acted weird and not normal. I thought women were getting too loud and kept putting themselves in things that I thought only I would like. When TV and music had all these things about being quirky and weird and liking gay people and being nicer to women. I started to sense lots of things that were wrong. I felt like there were things that just weren't right. So I did my own digging and bam. People think I'm a nazi if they close enough to me that I reveal my inner thoughts and beliefs.
>>
File: Geheimgesellschaften-1.jpg (92 KB, 418x619) Image search: [Google]
Geheimgesellschaften-1.jpg
92 KB, 418x619
>>57247863
when I read this book
>>
>>57250380
Tell him to end that bitch
>>
>>57247863
I was readin a comic book and saw a picture of a couple of pills and now I'm enlightened
>>
anyone who unironically uses the word redpilled is basically screaming "hey guys XD i'm underage and really enjoy reading news headlines!"
>>
>>57247863
I was 17 or 18 and I used to watch TYT until I found an interview they did with Jared Taylor and it made me curious about race realism.
>>
File: 5353873.jpg (921 KB, 3071x2461) Image search: [Google]
5353873.jpg
921 KB, 3071x2461
First week:

>No Muslims celebrated, RACIST liar!

Next week:

>Ok it was dozens in New York, and dozens in New Jersey, and a few in Texas, not thousands!

One month later:

>Why don't Muslims have the same 1st Ammendment right to celebrate anything they want to, even 9/11?

This is how cultural marxism works, people. It's real. Your country is at stake. Wake up.

NYPost has deleted the original:

http://nypost.com/postopinion/opedcolumnists/32549.htm

but it's still available on WaybackMachine:

https://archive.is/s3oio

CBS has claimed it had no stories in it's archives verifying Trump's statements, but the following clip was found in a private VHS collection recorded off TV broadcasts that week:

https://youtu.be/3auKMHkZJnQ

Dan Rather on Letterman (skip to 12:33)

http://www.visibility911.org/video-dan-rather-on-david-letterman-1-week-after-911/

Mayor Rudi Giuliani

https://youtu.be/hdk7snHe0kM

The media really IS this controlled, this Orwellian. Don't be manipulated.

The big picture, watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIdBuK7_g3M
>>
5th grade had to do an important project presentation on someone famous.

I drew JFK. Did some research and even as a kid I could see that this magic bullet shit is bullshit. This was back when the History channel still showed Hitler 24/7 and that's all I watched as a kid.
>>
When i ended up in a school with some immigrants, swedes sat still and tried to learn something while the immigrants spoke loudly in what can only be described as a rape of the swedish language.
>>
File: 1952.jpg (141 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1952.jpg
141 KB, 480x640
First week:

>No Muslims celebrated, RACIST liar!

Next week:

>Ok it was dozens in New York, and dozens in New Jersey, and a few in Texas, not thousands!

One month later:

>Why don't Muslims have the same 1st Ammendment right to celebrate anything they want to, even 9/11?

This is how cultural marxism works, people. It's real. Your country is at stake. Wake up.

NYPost has deleted the original:

http://nypost.com/postopinion/opedcolumnists/32549.htm

but it's still available on WaybackMachine:

https://archive.is/s3oio

CBS has claimed it had no stories in it's archives verifying Trump's statements, but the following clip was found in a private VHS collection recorded off TV broadcasts that week:

https://youtu.be/3auKMHkZJnQ

Dan Rather on Letterman (skip to 12:33)

http://www.visibility911.org/video-dan-rather-on-david-letterman-1-week-after-911/

Mayor Rudi Giuliani

https://youtu.be/hdk7snHe0kM

The media really IS this controlled, this Orwellian. Don't be manipulated.

The big picture, watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIdBuK7_g3M
>>
>>57247863
The day I was born in the 504 area code.
>go to grocery store--nigging
>go to Mardi Gras parade--nigging
>go to restaurant--nigging
>in traffic--niggers nigging
>go to all-white Catholic school--no nigging
>move to Chalmette--no nigging
>>
>>57248056
Same
>>
>>57247863
Zimmerman.

As a chubby adult (over 30) who likes being polite, cares about his neighborhood, and likes guns, I kind of identified with Zimmerman.

He was cleared by local cops.
Obama and feds get involved.
edited 911 call published.
5th grade pics of Trayvon.
No discussion of drug use (Lean).
"White Hispanic" becomes a thing.
Spike Lee attempts to Dox his parents.

It became perfectly clear to me that there was a new set of rules out there.
>>
When all my friends gave in to social justice faggotry and I couldn't stop them.
>>
When I went to the south for tourism and saw over 10000 chileans that come here monthly because if they don't come to our hospitals they die
>>
>>57247863
8th grade? 2006ish. Youtube was still widely uncensored, even heavy gore.

Obviously 9/11 and Jewish control were my first love.
>>
The day my dad was murdered by a dindu
>>
>>57247863

Probably when I was about 10.
>>
>>57247863
last year
david ike
>>
File: behead-those-who-insult-islam.jpg (57 KB, 660x320) Image search: [Google]
behead-those-who-insult-islam.jpg
57 KB, 660x320
When these shitstains weren't gunned down on the spot.
>>
>>57247863
When I was a kid and Bush was elected and I heard 24/7 how evil he was. Literally every single day. My dad used to watch Fox CNN and MSBNC to see how they would spin the same stories
>>
File: image.jpg (177 KB, 815x1019) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177 KB, 815x1019
my distrust of non whites started at a young age when I had multiple bikes stolen from me by hoodrat natives. I smoked a lot of weed in high school and watched the daily show and shit so I always just assumed I was very left thinking. But then I started doing some reading for myself and whatnot and realized I actually disagreed with most of the shit liberal politicians were pushing. It was sort of weird since the combination of DUDE WEED, rock n roll and leftist comedy shows had me thoroughly convinced that the Right was the ultimate "bad guy"

But yeah I honestly just started coming on /pol/ during the Paris attacks and have been enjoying my stay thus far
>>
File: nazigranger.jpg (40 KB, 463x520) Image search: [Google]
nazigranger.jpg
40 KB, 463x520
>>57247863
It's been a long time. It's hard to place a definitive moment on it, but I've been concerned about politics since the 2008 recession.

Since then i've read economics, politics, philosophy etc.

I think the more I read about economics, the more I realized that the lefty dream will never come to pass, and that they were all naive and full of shit.

So I'd probably say it was in my early 20's that I really got just have dim they are.
>>
>>57265419
Also I bought in to the whole "islamaphobia" thing as being racist because I had no idea it was a religion rather than a set group of people. So yeah, we (they, I) are really that fucking stupid and should probably be made to understand that first before you guys swoop in with the hard facts
>>
>>57247863
Is it possible for an fag to be born redpilled ?
>>
>>57247863
When I got the internet, and discovered information sources other than TV, radio, newspapers and bookstores.
>>
why do you newfags use the term "red pilled" unironically? srs question
>>
>>57248056
Same here. Got tired of niggers bullshit.
>>
>>57247863
When my dad said no paki is going to help deliver me
>>
3 major redpills

1: seeing your dad get fucked over by divorce and lose everything, mom gets every penny
2: seeing the proof about 9/11
3: seeing that hitler Jew world order video
>>
I grew up in a conservative family, my parents taught me right.

Funny story, I was about 12 or 13, at Walmart with my mom waiting in line at the checkout when some Mexican guy cut in front of us. I mean this guy was stereotypical, boots tight jeans cowboy hat shirt open revealing chest hair and a gold chain, no English what so ever. My mom is Mexican American (born here, as were her parents) so she speaks Spanish, and the first thing to come out of her mouth was "pinche mojado". If you don't know that means "fucking wetback" he looks back with great indignation my mom looked him in the eye and said you heard me and you know your a piece of shit. Guy left the line. Lol I love my mom.
>>
The major turning point for me was watching David Irving's talks on Youtube about the holocaust lie and I just went deeper and deeper from there.

I used to be pretty heavily indoctrinated in leftist propaganda (I cringe about many of the things I used to say) and have since made a 180 degree turn. I cut my hair short, started working out, and wish to learn to hunt, survive in the wild and own several weapons (not sure how I will achieve that here).
>>
File: 1448108495787.png (166 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1448108495787.png
166 KB, 540x540
/b/ actually originally red-pilled me before I came to /pol/. This was back in 2007 though. I definitely wasn't 13 years old or anything.
>>
>>57265288
like 20 ppl in the crowd
>>
>>57247863
When I realized how badly my father got fucked over in the divorce after a couple of years. I don't know where he went and I'm started to get worried. So I'm actually searching for him, hoping to find him and tell him that I still love him, even if my siblings don't.
>>
In kindergarten when some dumb Mexican kid couldn't control his bowels
>>
A combination of things
Muslim redpill started with 9/11, was official in Paris ( probably before that, but I sincerely believed there was such a thing as a moderate Muslim)
Nigger redpill started with my time in the Navy, Chimp lives matter was the end. I don't believe all black people are shit, it's clear that there are outliers
>>
>>57268104
What happened in the Navy, anon?
>>
>>57251121
Similar thing in Britbong. In test papers and exams, a question would be given that involved people as examples and often there'd be some Pakistani woman in it.

>If Timmy had 32 apples how many would he have to give to Mandeep for them to both have an equal share?

That sort of thing. They'd even have little pictures.
>>
>>57267803
ok batman
>>
Stopped smoking weed.
Dropped pothead friend group.
Started studying religious views.
>>
>>57268181
All the black sailors acted like hoodrats, aa group in my division went to prison for assault, battery, destruction of property and kidnapping. The black chiefs looked out for their little niglet sailors and gave them letters of commendation and NAMs for half assing their jobs. Shit like that. But I still knew some blacks who were OK.
>>
I was already redpilled on islam and women since I was a small child

I took the /pol/ redpill (the jews, niggers etc) when the refugee crisis started, it was the reason I actually started visiting this board (yeah, I know, I'm a newfag).
>>
>>57268378
To add to that statement, there were no niggers in my hometown, just beaners and Bosniaks, so my exposure to blacks was limited. Therefore I still thought we were equal and all that shit
>>
>>57268378
>>57268485
Strange. A friend of mine form Arkansas had the same experience in the Army. Had limited exposure, then was thrown in to this group of "inner city blacks" he called it lol. Said they played music loud and were just obnoxious.
>>
>>57247863
I was redpilled after the trayvon case.

That was really when the 'black genocide' started in the media. I found /pol/ shortly after realizing the true facts.

It was about a year and a half ago that I became redpilled on Zionists.
>>
I always had these sort of feelings, i remember seeing footage of the September 11th attacks on TV when i was a kid but never really realised the gravity of what happened. 7/7 set it in the back of my mind and solidified those thoughts where they stayed for a long time. I remember first coming to /pol/ early 2013 (around the time of the Dorner chase) and i spent ages reading all the pages of shit here that just reinforced everything i knew.

I have always lived in a small town where very little of this stuff would affect me. This changed when i started going to a large college in the middle of a city where i could see the damage that had been caused by the failures of labour government after labour government. It looked more like a slum in the Middle East than a first world nation.
>>
>>57268582
There you have it
>>
File: Caius_Cosades.png (1 MB, 600x1000) Image search: [Google]
Caius_Cosades.png
1 MB, 600x1000
>>57247863

When i learned that implicit trust is foolish.

Kindergarten
>>
>>57247863
I remember when I was 4 years old I was shopping with my mommy and we had a black cashier so I tried not eating any of the groceries.
>>
>>57247863
When I was 14.

I noticed that the banks where the only companies gaining money, then I ALSO noticed that they paid the media, the political campaign of the left and the right. While the media focus on the political scandals of one side then the other, none of the laws that make this country fucked up get the attention they deserve.

Of course those same laws help the banks get a shitload of money.
>>
the first time I saw a major gay pride parade up close
>>
>>57247863
I knew something was wrong during the Trayvon and told people about the Hispanics=white and Zimmerman being beaten regularly. I was still in high school though so I wasn't that political.

I also accidentally giggled when I was watching a movie about the Nuremberg Trials when they showed some guy driving a bulldozer and pushing a bunch of bodies into a mass grave. I just imagined how shitty his day must have been to be forced to do that and it made me giggle. I also knew that the skin furniture was bullshit, this was in freshman year.
>>
File: 1430192962867.jpg (24 KB, 500x352) Image search: [Google]
1430192962867.jpg
24 KB, 500x352
>>57266905
based
>>
>>57270736
I was living in downtown Minneapolis in an apartment during a summer internship. The parade came marching right down my street past my window.

I had always thought of myself as being pro gay rights and kind of progressive, but when I saw that little shirtless boy waving a rainbow colored dildo, walking right behind a man with a visible but plug chained to his nipples, my "love and tolerance" worldview was shattered. It just wasn't fucking right.
>>
File: pepe drives on.jpg (69 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
pepe drives on.jpg
69 KB, 900x675
>>57247863

About two and a half years ago.

I came here to laugh at you.
>>
File: svantopaabo.jpg (23 KB, 474x326) Image search: [Google]
svantopaabo.jpg
23 KB, 474x326
When the Neanderthal Genome Project was published in 2011 and I realized that race is a product of environment and archaic admixture, not a social construct.
>>
File: 1438527518469-1.png (2 MB, 1281x800) Image search: [Google]
1438527518469-1.png
2 MB, 1281x800
>be me, average liberal and poorfag
>voted for Obongo twice

It's a little embarassing, but it was #GG for me. Seeing the way media can orchestrate blatant lies and essentially turn them into facts in public opinion opened my mind to the possiblities that other "facts" were propoganda, and holy shit did I start seeing a lot of that over the past year.
>>
Still waiting for my moment.
H-how does it feel when it happens? Does it hurt?
>>
I don't think it was any singular event that triggered it for me, but a gradual growing distrust of the narrative since young adolescence. Whenever some one told me "this is the way things are" I always wanted to know why.

I've always held the achievements of Rome in high regard, and admired the efforts of Germany. I was always skeptical of the scale of the holocaust and (silently) questioned the logistics involved as well. I don't think there was ever a time when I believed it.

Of course there have been certain things that have cemented my opinions and beliefs, like Yuri Bezmenov's lectures on subversion, and viewing Hitler's speeches, particularly his detailing the reasons behind the declaration of war against the US, in their full and unedited versions. Seeing the manipulation involved in almost every high profile media circus only cements it further.
>>
File: a.jpg (37 KB, 450x285) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
37 KB, 450x285
>>57247863
>>57248056
Charlie Brown.
>>
File: 1335129725076.jpg (81 KB, 579x382) Image search: [Google]
1335129725076.jpg
81 KB, 579x382
"Redpill" is vague but for MSM flat out lying about whatever they want with the Zim Zam trials was a big eye opener.

The headlines the next day were absolutely disgusting. Even today the number of people that think he murdered Tray tray is mind blowing
>>
File: GreeneRobert-48LawsOfPower.jpg (54 KB, 220x275) Image search: [Google]
GreeneRobert-48LawsOfPower.jpg
54 KB, 220x275
I read this book and realized how much of modern life was a complete lie. It happened a bit too late in life because I still can't fully process fantastical & emotional thinking against the complete bullshit of today. Not only that but the bullshit has gotten a lot worse since the 80s.
>>
>>57274549
...The original Matrix movie & Fight Club opened my thinking up. I don't think I would have looked into other areas of truth without it. My basic Sociology 101 textbook from college is extremely red-pilled. It tells the facts with no SJW shit in it.
>>
>>57247863
when i realised the "pills" are just there to make you feel superior and "in the know"
>>
I got interested in WW2 some years ago and it all started from there. I'm still not sure what to think about Hitler.
>>
File: 1416395930682.jpg (25 KB, 429x413) Image search: [Google]
1416395930682.jpg
25 KB, 429x413
since my first encounter with a pack of muslims as a kid, they are all exactly the same, violent savages
>>
A year ago or so. But I still don't buy into everything pol has to say. A lot of it is stupid bullshit on par with a blue pilled faggot.
>>
File: Triggered.jpg (16 KB, 236x342) Image search: [Google]
Triggered.jpg
16 KB, 236x342
>>57247863
In Spain you just have to sit and listen everyday to the most moronic left in Europe. It works like a charm.
>>
>>57248162
FR?
>>
>>57275823
Federal Reserve, ya dingus.
>>
>>57247863
When I first came across the Dark Arts..
>>
>>57248056
This+George Zimmerman+Obama's first push for gun control. I was blue pilled and mostly apolitical.
Especially the gun control thing. Once I found at that ARs are not actually assault rifles and they kept calling them assault weapons and then watching a politicians call a shotgun an assault weapon.I wont trust democrats ever again and I don't really trust republicans either. Not anymore. Thinking about getting a degree in history. This country needs more historians. Lying pieces of shit "progressive " cocksuckers.
>>
File: 1445310756164.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1445310756164.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>57247863
There was a massive infodump I saw that was essentially the history of the Rothschild family, it has been posted on /pol/ a few times. It completely changed my perception of society. I would always laugh at people who thought that corporations controlled the state before I saw that infodump, but it really opened my eyes to the fact that, even since the 18th century, the western governments of the world have been under the complete control of a few wealthy elite.

I sort of lost all faith in society after that.
>>
File: parliment.jpg (425 KB, 1550x864) Image search: [Google]
parliment.jpg
425 KB, 1550x864
>>57248056
>>57263728
>>57265887
>>57275806

Jesus you fucks are a bunch of light-weights. It took 18+ years for you fags to be able to see through liberal bullshit? Christ I'm glad I came out of the womb red-pilled raised by 2 red-pilled parents.
>>
>>57275519
this.
>>
>>57275519
Just being racist doesn't make you red-pilled. That's why half of /pol/ is retarded.
>>
>>57277189
Is it still racism if you hate every muslim you know because they are violent, primitive radicals?
>>
File: 1374085233170.jpg (100 KB, 700x686) Image search: [Google]
1374085233170.jpg
100 KB, 700x686
>>57277189
how do you know i´m "just racist"?, steve?
i know who pulls the strings behind the curtain, if that is what you´re calling to be red-pilled...
>>
>>57247863
As a child I read a ton of history books and got so enamored with my country's history, that I became sad that our monarchy fell. De Gaulle was my hero but when I looked at our modern conservative parties I was just disappointed that they were a bunch of cücks.
>>
>>57262600
English translation???
>>
>>57262600
neger bitte...
>>
>>57247863
When I realized that the hexagram you can draw on the back of the dollar bill to spell out MASON was a "jew star" I learned about in my math class by my high school homosexual math teacher. i.e. the star of david, and searched "jews control the world" in the YouTube search engine back in 2008. And also a video I watched about some turk saying that his fellow turkish countrymen should not honor and worship Ataturk because he was "a filthy jew." I thought about it and thought to myself "maybe there's a reason sand niggers(muslims) hate jews, and not just because they and the jews are primitive sand niggers who hate each other's cultural differences because they're dumb." Even though mudlsimes are dumb but you get the point, from then on I became more and more Jew wise.
>>
>>57247863
I read an Encyclical by Pope John Paul II and was moved by its eloquence and simplicity.
>>
File: autism.png (38 KB, 151x151) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
38 KB, 151x151
>>57262600
>Jan van Helsing
>Fürstentum Germania
:^)
>>
The time my friend's little brother was beaten up by 8 Muslim students for claiming that Islam was a violent religion
>>
when I found out the Holocaust was an embellished story and everything in the mediaband school had told me to pity the Jews and respect the Jews.

anything bad said about this specific religious sect is racism, and anti semitism is the special name they came up with for it.

Jews aren't a race, people can hate on the Pope and Catholics and all the other religions for being ignorant and the Jews can do whatever they want, even rape children in new York as a right of passage and exile the whistle blowers out of their community, even send death threats to someone opposing thenundergound pedophilia scene in his Jewish community.

when I seen that picture showing how many times they use six million before 1943 for years in jewish publications, and in 1943 what happens? the first broadcasted media format is now entigrated into American society. everyone learns the 6 million as fact.

now if I say anything shitty or skeptical about the Jews in general I get hassled and badgered as if I were hating average people and not the elite that controls states and countries as if they we're pawns.
Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.