[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Come home, white man.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: home.gif (356 KB, 1551x947) Image search: [Google]
home.gif
356 KB, 1551x947
Come home, white man.
>>
>>57247568
im actually really considering moving there. I hate this hot country that im so unsuited for, white people here get skin cancer on such a high amount they teach it in schools how to spot it and how to avoid it. Our bodies aren't made for this. My forefathers have grown up with mountains snow and big lakes/rivers, and in my life i have never seen any of these in person. can someone local tell me some info?

what are some local jobs that would be out in the country, do you farm a lot of cattle in the area?

i grew up Mormon but am not anymore, is the area full of them or Mormon level people?

Whats the dating culture like there? Here its trashy as hell where sex is expected like some kind of nigger tier ooga booga slutty people.

Could i buy land reasonably cheap and live in some cabin in the woods?
>>
File: 1445285901132.jpg (46 KB, 592x448) Image search: [Google]
1445285901132.jpg
46 KB, 592x448
>gif not gifing
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>57247897
>what are some local jobs that would be out in the country, do you farm a lot of cattle in the area?

Aus has a lot of mining schools. There is quite a bit of farming, mining, oil/natural gas in this area. Especially in the Dakotas.
>i grew up Mormon but am not anymore, is the area full of them or Mormon level people?

That would be Utah. I think there is a significant population of Mormons in Idaho but I may be wrong. Utah is not highlighted on this map.
>Whats the dating culture like there? Here its trashy as hell where sex is expected like some kind of nigger tier ooga booga slutty people.

No idea. I do know it's very different than Aus tho. Girls aren't nearly as slutty.
>Could i buy land reasonably cheap and live in some cabin in the woods?

Yes. But the big cities are nice.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtqaF-JDgR4
>>
>>57247568
My Texan uncle has a ranch in Montana and loves his life but I'm a Texan and work cattle to pay for my college education in Austin.

I am one bad decision away from becoming a diesel mechanic in Montana and living on the family ranch there. If only snow didn't become taller than humans in Big Sky country.
>>
>>57247568

>landlocked

You really are stupid.
>>
>>57247568

>Landlocked

That doesn't look like NAR territory to me.
>>
You could absolutely buy a cabin and live in the woods. Planning on doing it myself in Minnesota (state just to the upper right of the blue area).

I'm from Texas and deliver pizza, make about double minimum wage, though that does require a car. Investing half of what I make and saving the rest.

Unfortunately some of these places on the western edge of the blue area will be Mormon heavy, the state to the south that the blue area notches into is Utah, the mormon capitol of the world. The further east in the blue area you are in the less overbearing religious folk tend to be, midwesterners are not anything like the south or the mormon extremes.
>>
>>57247568
The whitest states in the US are Maine, Vermont and New Hampshire with 94-96% white population in each of them, so why are those states any better? I heard that there is a strong white nationalist movement in Idaho so I was considering moving there, especially since the three states I mentioned are pretty left wing, but what's the point of moving to another state if it's just as infested as the one I'm leaving?
>>
File: cgrau_stonington_road.jpg (103 KB, 639x359) Image search: [Google]
cgrau_stonington_road.jpg
103 KB, 639x359
>>57247897
Come to Northern Michigan friend. It's nice in the summer but can get brutal in the winter.

We have good beer, and pretty cute girls. Although, pending on the area they may be trashy or too pretentious to care about you. Jobs are harder to find, but once again, depending on the area it's easy to get one with a degree or experience. You are always within 6 miles of a body of water and Lake Michigan is great. If you want you can take a few days and drive up to Canada to be in total isolation while camping or fishing.

Oh, and when you go days without seeing a nigger.
>>
Come home, white man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtqaF-JDgR4
>>
>>57248143
NAR?

>>57248063
Why
>>
>>57248105
Why? You have a boat ready? Coastal cities are more likely to get nuked too. Cheers
>>
File: civilwar.jpg (74 KB, 480x602) Image search: [Google]
civilwar.jpg
74 KB, 480x602
>>57247568
The Redoubt isn't 'whites only'. It's a religious movement to maintain the values that made this country.
>>
>>57247568
I'll when you'll let me
>>
>>57248030
"i wonder if the niceness and the whiteness go hand in hand"
hahahahahahaha
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.