[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Batman fights /pol-ice brutality! Frank Miller's L
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: batmaaaaaan.png (835 KB, 539x891) Image search: [Google]
batmaaaaaan.png
835 KB, 539x891
>Batman fights /pol-ice brutality!

Frank Miller's Latest Batman Tackles Police Brutality
A young black man runs from corrupt cops, and only Batman can save him.

Batman has always been a force for good, stopping diabolical, often fantastical enemies before they hurt the innocent. Now, he's got a new foe: police misconduct.
https://archive.is/w6btC
>>
>>57247297
I see Frank Miller has become degenerate in his old age
>>
Sounds boring.
Would have been a thousand times more interesting if they made Batman and a black guy who fights evil white racists, evil white scientists, etc.
>>
>>57247336

Yeah, I mean he was always accused of being sexist, racist and homophobic. Good ol days!
>>
>>57247297

What? Batman had many clashes with corrupt cops.
>>
people actually buy comics?
>>
>>57247336
He's not the right wing person people say he is
>>
>>57247395
Which is fine but he just had to get the dindu in there to push the propaganda
>>
>>57247297

>gettin arrested
>i was waiting for the shot

An arrest and a shooting are not the same thing. This is what comic books are reduced to. Panels with text message boxes and dindus being rescued from police by super heroes.
>>
>>57247297
That crucifix is the cherry on top.

He dindu nuffin, he was on his way to church!
>>
>>57247460

Exactly. And that's the big difference.
Fighting corrupt politicans? Good!
Fighting corrupt politicans ... because they're painted as evil racists and sexists and evil straight-white-males ... not good.
>>
>>57247297
The corruption of the Gotham Police Department is a major part of Batman is seeking to fix inside Gotham.

The police are constantly depicted as corrupt and bought out by gangsters, the super-rich and supervillains. This isn't anything out of the ordinary for Batman to be fighting police brutality.
>>
>>57247531

>The police are constantly depicted as corrupt and bought out by gangsters, the super-rich and supervillains.

What does any of that have to do with shooting niggers for literally no reason?
>>
>>57247460

So the only problem is that this time the victim was a black? What if he were asian would it be ok? Or if it would be a white guy would it be ok? Or would you rant that they want to portray white youths as criminals targeted by the police?
>>
Batman isn't actually in this issue.
>>
File: blmackman.png (453 KB, 622x758) Image search: [Google]
blmackman.png
453 KB, 622x758
>>57247297

Oh, apparently there even was another Batman comic recently (from a less popular author, I guess) that portrayed Batman as clearly sympathizing with blacklivesmatter:

https://archive.is/dd5kf
>>
>>57247297

Batman dropped.
>>
>>57247682
That's not what that issue was about.
>>
>police misconduct

Wasn't that what Commissioner Gordon was fighting throughout his career as he rose through the ranks of the gangster-owned police department? And he found an ally in Batman, who was able to go in and fuck up dirty cops and leave them hanging by their feet off gargoyles.
>>
>>57247682
>clear allusion of Mike Brown death
So a neighborhood watch spic gets nearly beaten to death by a dindu burglar till he offs him, then his mom and friends post pics of him when he was 8?

Shit, ill hit the comic book store tomorrow if thats what's in the story
>>
>>57247432

Not really anymore, that's why they try so desperately to appeal to social justice tards or feature current controversial topics.

It's a dying medium that just keeps driving away more of its consumers with every change to appeal to a "new demographic".
>>
Are fucking kidding me? Just go die of aids already frank miller. The dark knight strikes again already proved how much of a hack you are and that TDKR was a fluke in a career of mediocrity.
>>
>>57247901
That was Trayvon and Zimmerman
>>
>>57247901
>>57248101

Yep, Mike Brown robbed a store and was stopped by a cop because he was too dumb to change his clothes and matched the description. He then assaulted the cop hoping to get away. His last words were literally "You're too much of a pussy to shoot me." This was collaborated by negros who watched it happen then later changed their stories when it hit national news and the nignog lives matter riots started
>>
>>57248207
>collaborated
*corroborated

:^)
>>
>>57247297
does batman just randomly interfere or does he know something?
because if he just randomly stops arrests by attacking cops just because the person is scared and trying to run away then he is not a hero.
pretty sure that makes him a villain.
oh but the kid a gud boi he dindu so this has no basis in reality anyway. it would be different if he knew the cops were corrupt but for some reason i can't open the archive.is link and all the information presented here suggests that this kid tried to escape justice and batman helped him.

like we've been saying since the start. niggers would get shot less if they didn't resist arrest. if someone is running away from the cops without context then it is reasonable to assume that they did something to warrant being arrested and if the cops draw their guns then it is reasonable to assume that the crime was serious and this person is dangerous in some way.

so this is a strawman regardless, but i'd like a little context. just some evil racist cops out to shoot a gud boi for literally no reason?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.