[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gun laws in your countries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9
File: 1448383887395.jpg (142 KB, 1041x1066) Image search: [Google]
1448383887395.jpg
142 KB, 1041x1066
>Serbia has relatively liberal weapon laws compared to the rest of Europe. Serbia ranks in 2nd place on the List of countries by gun ownership. Gun culture is strong among Serbs and especially important part of rural life.

>Weapons are regulated by "Weapons and Ammunition Law" (Zakon o oružju i municiji). Rifles, shotguns and handguns are all allowed to civilians. Handgun ownership is allowed, but the licensing is strict. Concealed carry permits are available to approved handgun owners, but are extremely hard to obtain - one has to prove to the police that his or her life is in imminent danger, and even then, license is far from guaranteed.

>In essence, people over 18 are allowed to own guns, but must be issued a permit. People with criminal history, mental disorders, history of alcohol and illegal substance abuse, cannot be issued a permit. There is a thorough background check prior to license approval. Police have the last word on the matter, and there is no court appeal possible. When at home, the guns must be kept in a "safe place", and owner irresponsibility could lead to gun confiscation by police.

>Fully automatic weapons and non-lethal self-defense devices are prohibited. Number of guns that may be owned is not limited. Every gun transaction is recorded by police. There is no rifle caliber restriction (Must be smaller than .50BMG, however). Rifle and handgun ammunition is severely restricted, there is a 60 round limit per rifle, per year, except rounds shot at ranges. Shotgun ammo is unrestricted and shell reloading is allowed, but rifle and handgun ammo reloading is not. There is growing pressure, especially from sport shooters associations, to change the law in this regard.
>>
i love you serbia
>>
>>57246669

I love your gun laws too, America.

One day, I plan on moving to Texas, solely so I could purchase, own and use a tank of my own.
>>
Haha, go back to sleep Sasha.
>>
File: serbed.jpg (68 KB, 600x511) Image search: [Google]
serbed.jpg
68 KB, 600x511
>tfw stil stricter gun laws than america
>>
hunting rifles only

seems enough for someone defence though unless they get attacked by a snackbar army
>>
File: 1448268173899.jpg (86 KB, 1024x734) Image search: [Google]
1448268173899.jpg
86 KB, 1024x734
>>57246721

>Sasha

That's not even a common name here.

You'd have better luck by saying Dušan, Stevan, Marko, Nikola, Lazar, Miloš or Nemanja.

>>57246729

Well, yeah, but hopefully one day we have something like theirs. That's about the only thing I envy the US about, their gun laws. Oh and cheaper PC parts. We get overtaxed on that kind of shit here.
>>
>>57246833

>hunting rifles only

That's really odd.

I figured what with our histories your country would be more lax in that area.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 377x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 377x500
>>57246710
Texan here. If you know how to work cattle and drive a tractor I have a small 1 bedroom 1 bathroom house available.

Disclaimer: it's right by the hot tub and you'll have to deal with drunken shenanigans from me and my best buddy. But you can join and bring Slav QTs.
>>
>>57248599

>living anywhere but my own place

I don't do that kind of shit, not into sharing space at all.
>>
>>57246631
Same here, but in case of a war, all those with licences or any papers that suggest one might have a weapon bring you in danger of military police.
Safest bet is to bury enough equipment and weapons away, but have enough to arm your street and build pillboxes out of your houses and connect them with tunnels.
In 96 everyone had everything from the war and after Christmas every veteran had an agreement with his neighbors and with his street about preparation and cooperation for the next big one.
Muslims will be fucked again because they bring way too much heat on them by legally buying firearms and openly talking about preparation in case of war.
If you have military police on your ass before a war which takes away your hunting rife and pistols, they will make sure that you dont have something buried under the garden, or at your weekend house in the country side.
They have a ton of paper work at home and cops know all their names and have them in databases right now.
The hunters all across the country are a bunch of hillbillies that channel their insecurity and lack of vagina on killing endangered animals such as deer, boar and sometimes even bears.
Instead of doing everything they can to protect the healthy numbers of those animal populations in order to have enough for hunting and allowing their numbers to replenish, they shoot everything they think is a wild animal and get in blood feuds with each other when one of them says something about letting the deer replenish numbers, or killing ones dog because it looked like a wolf.
The sack of arab niggershit islamic government imposed by the demonic jew occupying dollar empire does nothing about it.
>>
Gun laws here aren't that horrible, licensing is broken into about 5 categories

A: babbys first rimfire
B: real man stronk centrefire
C: semi autos and pump actions (primary producers)
H: pistols
D: you will never own this
>>
>>57248691

Vidis, nisam imao pojma za to uopste.

Hvala za informisanje.
>>
>>57248656
I can respect that.

It would probably upset you that I'm a Slovene anyways.
>>
>>57248978

Not really.

I don't give a shit if you're Croatian, Bulgarian, Romanian or a Slovenian. So long as you're not shiptar, nigger or muslim scum, I probably won't give a fuck, provided you don't start something with me.
>>
>>57248599
Ill take you up on that offer. I can't do either of those things but I'll improvise like Macgyver or some shit. Plus I'll be cool with the hot tub sex noises you and your boys make.
>>
>>57248888
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPeGGLK9K8E
>>
>>57248599
>drunken shenanigans
That's a weird way of spelling sodomy, Cleetus.
>>
File: 1447779384135.jpg (52 KB, 620x670) Image search: [Google]
1447779384135.jpg
52 KB, 620x670
>>57246631

>non-lethal self-defense devices are prohibited

proof we r based
>>
>>57249575

Yeah, that part is weird.

What, are they afraid we're just going to capture someone and then torture him?
>>
>>57248421
well there is conscription for this

τbh I am happy that my psycho methhead neighbour cant own an AR
>>
I dont know tbqh fami.
Im kosovar and i dont give a flying fuck about rules. My brother has a swiss pass and was in military. He was allowed to take his weapon home
>>
>>57249939

>kosovar

You're a shiptar/kebab.
>>
>>57246631
In UK farmers and people with land can own shotguns, but not pump action or AA12 type shotguns obviously. I think it's only over under are allowed.

Everything else you need to be in the security services to have.
>>
File: 1446223919453.jpg (432 KB, 633x2253) Image search: [Google]
1446223919453.jpg
432 KB, 633x2253
>>57250215

>UK
>>
>>57246631
New Zealand's gun laws aren't as based as the US but they're better than in most places. Also no restrictions on suppressors
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_politics_in_New_Zealand
>>
>>57250215
Not true.

Anyone can have a shotgun certificate for sporting purposes and pump action is the most common. However, it can only hold 3 cartridges.

Costs £70 and they would have to have a good reason to deny you one. Just need to have a secure gun cabinet.

For other guns, you need to have a reason. Most common is being a member of a rifle club. Being a member for 6 months is justification to have your own.

You can have semi automatic .22lr which is the most common rifle.

Higher calibre has to be "manual action".

You can even have .50 if your gun club has the facilities for it.

For all the Brit-fags, find and join your local shooting club. There are more of them than you imagine and they are great fun.
>>
>>57246631
Forbidden.
>>
>>57252514
>>57250215
Guns have very minimal restrictions in northern Ireland and all the other shit obscure places you govern
>>
File: serbia meanwhile.jpg (54 KB, 607x554) Image search: [Google]
serbia meanwhile.jpg
54 KB, 607x554
>>57250594
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.