[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/FIT/ DECLARES WAR ON ISIS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1448490565177.jpg (84 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1448490565177.jpg
84 KB, 1280x720
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnL5ZqsL8cI

>>>/fit/35090063
>>
> OMG, fitness from you is good mate, your idea of foreign policy is disgusting, you seriously think Texas is the center of the earth ? fuck me, ur a mad man

HAHAHAHAH AHAHA

fuck off brit
>>
>>57246488
edgy
>>
>>57246488
>talks about /fit
>posts /fat
>>
>>57246488
The way he's talking he literally doesn't sound any different than a terrorist.
>>
That would be cool if Texas nuked Mecca
>>
>>57246488
What is the point of this man? I don't watch his videos but I keep seeing him posted here, and he generally seems to be angry at people commenting on his appearance. What is wrong with him? It's undeniable that he literally looks like an average/builtfat middle-aged male body and with clothes on it is pretty much impossible to tell that he even lifts, let alone lifts so prominently that he has a youtube channel and is basically his entire lifestyle. How do you even make that happen? All those hours at the gym and you look like shit? Is this what "powerlifting" is all about?

Unless you're full bearmode competing in strongman competitions, i can guarantee that the majority of powerlifters are insecure about looking like shit despite spending so much time at the gym. If we even go as far as to take women's "opinions" into the equation (on /fit/, I know), it's almost certain that in terms of attractiveness and aesthetic appeal, they would choose some DYEL ottermode with a mild sixpack who's never been to the gym rather than someone with a powerlifter or Jason Blaha-esque physique.

If you wanna train strength that's cool, but it's just baffling that you can seemingly gain all that strength and look extremely unimpressive. But that's not even the thing about Blaha. He seemingly actually thinks that he looks good? Or that he has a good physique? He doesn't, so he's obviously mega insecure for looking like an idiot who's wasted thousands of hours to look like a dad.
>>
>>57246488
>Pathetic fat 39 year old autist
>his british wife left him and kicked him out of London house, divorced him
>no kids
>goes back to Hickville, Texas and lives with his mother
>says his sister Mercedes is his all the time
>says he has a blac belt yet never even said what he supposedly trains. Fatceps of Doom.
>grunts like a bitch under weight an intermediate lifter can lift. He is supposedly elite category
>fat vegetarian, abuses steroids
>dates a hairdresser and he moved in with her,as soon as she let him
>>
>>57246736
former 'special forces' assassin suffering from ptsd and roid rage with a touch of autism
>>
>>57246665

How loose is your vagina?
>>
>>57246488
Jason Blaha is completely autistic
>>
he is a jew
>>
File: plank.jpg (41 KB, 630x524) Image search: [Google]
plank.jpg
41 KB, 630x524
>>57246488

good luck i guess go invade them with your six shooters and ar-15's
>>
>>57246488

He literally is an assassin.

Blaha kills muslims for money and makes it look like a robbery gone wrong. That's why he has the beard, to blend in with the refugees.
>>
>>57246488
cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut

this asswipe cant go longer than 10 seconds without cuts and edits lol
>>
>>57246488
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnL5ZqsL8cI
What a faggot. When is the next pride parade?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.