[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck do we solve the manchild-problem? I mean, so many
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: 1449011385929.jpg (60 KB, 540x579) Image search: [Google]
1449011385929.jpg
60 KB, 540x579
How the fuck do we solve the manchild-problem? I mean, so many white males are just dropping out of life because they're pathetic vermin. Instead of making a family, and most importantly, children, they just rot in front of their computers every single day, watching anime or playing stupid video games. I personally know at least 3 of these subhumans, and they all have certain things in common: gave up and became neets, some went to university, earn a decent amount of money, but either waste the money on trivial horseshite or save it for no apparent reason, or waste on on manchildren collections (comics, katanas, anime shit), have absolutely no interest in politics, history, anything else but their shitty manchild hobbies, politically passive, don't give a fuck about what's happening to their country, absolutely NO productive hobby, 95% of free time is spent in front of their computer watching degenerate anime.
>>
Meh, those people are a waste of time. It's just modern survival of the fittest.
>>
>>57245145

You just described my cousin. Mid twenties and absolutely no interest in girls, cars, a job, education, etc. Just drifts from couch to couch of whoever will have him, leeching of their hospitality and WiFi.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 400x236) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 400x236
>>57245145
>>
>>57245572

I'll add, he owns no car nor does he have a place to stay but he travels with three laptops. One which he proudly states is a custom job and cost him $3500.
>>
>>57245145
BANE?
>>
>>57245145
Stay mad

You can't stop me
>>
>>57245145
Let those who are not fit to breed die in peace.
I absolutely hate kids; I don't intend on continuing my bloodline. Let me die wealthy and happy since I don't want to spend 25+ years rearing multiple kids.
>>
>>57245145
and here you are, posting on 4chan :^)
>>
LOTTA OPINIONS FOR AN UNEMPLOYED NEET
>>
>shamelessly milk men in family court
>no rights + all responsibility in marital and custody matters
>hurr why don't men grown up and marry and have kids
>>
>>57245145
who gives a damn
if i choose to watch anime and smoke weed its none of your problem
>>
File: 1447675908020.png (153 KB, 351x351) Image search: [Google]
1447675908020.png
153 KB, 351x351
>>57245841
>shamelessly milk men in family court
>>
>>57245145
if you don't want/can't handle the responsibility of raising kids then you shouldn't have kids.

/thread
>>
>>57245145
Away with your copypasta. Someone posts this garbage every single day
>>
>>57245145
Ending welfare will solve more problems than you can possibly imagine.
>>
File: 1408432584509.jpg (37 KB, 396x382) Image search: [Google]
1408432584509.jpg
37 KB, 396x382
>>
>>57245572
....does he take it up the ass?
>>
>>57245841
This is part of it.

The other half is that they don't know how to improve themselves.

Standards for being an attractive male are higher than for being an attractive female, and since there are so few male role models most just fall by the wayside.

In addition to this, the quality of women has steadily declined as well. Finding one that is worthy of marriage is significantly harder than in the past.

Guys are opting out of life because they don't have a societal support network.

Schools aren't dominated by their gender.
Studies don't cater to their gender.
Few charities are for men.
>>
>>57246062
Sanders won't do that though
>>
File: kek.jpg (57 KB, 540x579) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
57 KB, 540x579
How do we solve the big guy problem? I mean so many of us guys are so small and falling behind in life like pathetic kucks, instead of growing tall and most importantly gaining muscules we just sit in our passanger seats watching chinese cartoons or playing vidya games, I personally know at least 3 small guys and they all have certain things in common: stayed small and became flabby, some went to CIA training school, earn a decent amount of dosh, but either waste the money on trivial horseshite or save it for no apparent reason, or waste on small guy collections (Dragon dildos, waifu pillows, chinese shit) have absolutely no interest in baneposting, crashing the plane with no survivors, anything else but their shitty small guy hobbies, baneposting passive, don't give a fuck about what's happening to the plane, absoulutely NO productive baneposting 95% of free time spend in front of their computer watching dengenerate chinese cartoons.
>>
>>57245145
Men aren't doing their traditional roles anymore because
>Women these days are largely insufferable cunts with high expectations and finding a traditional girl is hard
>Taxes are getting higher to pay for a good quality of life
>A happening seems perpetually on the horizon
>Society as a whole hates us and wants the white race gone

How dare men not want to participate in this paradise.
>>
>>57246124
im pretty sure the world doesnt have to cater to men in order for us considering we run it
its just not a world worth living in
>>
>>57245145
>look at me mommy: ive posted it again
>>
You just want more beta losers competing for women so that you look better in comparison.

Sure, there'll be more "competition" - but Anime Manchild Neet IV doesn't really have a chance and we all know it. But if you can convince him to compete, you suddenly look incredible, a worthy mate. Not a "creep like that smelly anime guy!".

It's like when George Costanza said he wished there were Pig Men wandering around the place. So what if Georgie was a short stocky bald man? Women would see past it - at least he's no pig man.

Fat, ugly, poor losers don't have to compete anymore, they can escape into video games and anime instead. With them out of the picture, suddenly Chad's are all thats left, and competing against Joey Sixpack 24/7 is tiring, isn't it?
>>
>>57245145
Perhaps they're wondering why you'd bait a board before shitposting in it.
>>
>>57245145
I know. There are people in their 30s I know who are still sort of drifting around like that, part time students part time video game player and if they're not collecting welfare maybe just a bit of work on the side.

They just took the easy way out. I don't blame them 100% even though I totally think it's pathetic, because a lot of reality just is shit nowadays.
>>
Institute marital education and home economics In the school system and bring back arranged marriage or at least some sort of courtship institution. As well as specialized job training instead of at least 2 years of high school.

Then make higher ed admissions favor married students. This fixes both the manchildren problem and the college slut problem. Requiring work experience before college or at least as a credit requirement would help too. College should be designed for majority older students instead of right out of HS.

The main problem isn't neets. That would go away with eliminating the welfare system except for the rich and trust fund babies were always prone to being lazy and spoiled.

It's middle class people who do well and get a job but still decide to never have a family or grow up socially because they are taught that material success is all that matters in life and are OK with this.
>>
File: 1424390988703.jpg (30 KB, 457x480) Image search: [Google]
1424390988703.jpg
30 KB, 457x480
>>57246410
>>
>>57245145

>post this inane shit everyday
>call other people manchildren

haha top bantz OP
>>
File: Tot cuck.jpg (57 KB, 620x670) Image search: [Google]
Tot cuck.jpg
57 KB, 620x670
>>57245145
I love you, Straya senpai. Don't stop making this thread every single day.
>>
So...literally evolution?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.