[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NATO HAS A NEW COUNTRY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 788x444) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 788x444
NATO HAS A NEW COUNTRY
>>
>>57244691
Montenegro?
>>
Who?
>>
>>57244803
Fucking OP, only thing I can find

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/dec/01/nato-to-ask-montenegro-to-join-alliance
>>
>>57244691

ayy kek Milo is going down now

Montenegers are really pissed at this since they got bombed also
>>
File: SHIN.png (724 KB, 963x717) Image search: [Google]
SHIN.png
724 KB, 963x717
>>57244691
ah, making up in the next olympic games for all the countries that was delisted last time.
>>
File: independence.jpg (106 KB, 994x517) Image search: [Google]
independence.jpg
106 KB, 994x517
>mfw I had to google to find out where the fuck Montenegro is
>>
>>57246893
It's a shitty country with shitty poor people. Nobody could reasonably expect you to know where it was a continent away
>>
I'm surprised they didn't invite Bosnia first considering they sucked NATO's cock throughout the 90s.
>>
>>57244691
Why would we need these Monteniggers?
>>
I dont understand this movement. Somebody could explain this?

Btw i noticed Montenegro has border with Albania, and Albania flag is on the cover of that magazine...
>>
I'm sure Montenegro will be a valuable asset. Somehow.
>>
finlan cannot into nato
>>
>>57247150
Basically, the neocon Jews are trying to incite Russia even more and kill all of us in a 3rd world war. This is after they promised after Germany reunification there would be no NATO expansion.
>>
can we be in nato pls
>>
File: MountTheNegroDefenseMinister.png (165 KB, 355x316) Image search: [Google]
MountTheNegroDefenseMinister.png
165 KB, 355x316
>>57244691
>OTAN has new member: Mount the Negro
omg it is true.
and look who is "defense minister".
a woman... ukraine anyone?
>>
>>57244691
Montenegro wont join, there will be protest then a referendum to join which wont get enough votes to join nato
>>57247043
Republika srpska is blocking any attempt to join nato.
>>
File: eeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.gif (435 KB, 160x200) Image search: [Google]
eeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.gif
435 KB, 160x200
>mfw montenegro is younger than 4chan
>>
>>57247882
Nigger Mountain doesn't add shit to NATO. NATO should just be called "US Military" anyway
>>
Who even carees? It's as irrelevant as Luxembourg.

It means as much as the Vatican joining.
>>
File: 1425111555984.jpg (15 KB, 158x184) Image search: [Google]
1425111555984.jpg
15 KB, 158x184
>"This will be the start of a beautiful alliance."
>Jens Stoltenberg
>>
File: 2000x2000sr.jpg (653 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
2000x2000sr.jpg
653 KB, 2000x2000
>>57247071

To make sure you guys have enough waiters and dishwashers.
>>
It's a vacation place for Russians and it has a coastline near Adriatic strait that can be defended easily.
>>
>>57244691

Might as well include Australia/NZ/Japan and rename the alliance to GDI
>>
>>57248766
That would be awesome.
>>
>>57248328
The Vatican joining would actually be a pretty big deal.

>TFW the armies of the west are literally blessed crusaders.
>>
>>57247858
This.
Pls b0ss
>>
>>57248766
Who is Nod then? ISIS? :D
>>
File: Nuke.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Nuke.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>57244691
When is Russia going to try and reboot the Warsaw Pact? They've alienated a shitload of their former allies with their recent aggression in Ukraine and Georgia, but they still have a couple of friends at least. I believe Russia is on good terms with Kazakhstan, Belarus, and have started buddying up with some other former Soviet states. They've also made progress developing a strong relationship with Mongolia, who might like the idea of a military alliance because of the potential threat China poses to their security. China is probably off the table because of their close economic ties to the west, not to mention they don't really give a shit about anything outside Pacific and Southeast Asia. Still, Russia has been developing stronger economic and diplomatic ties with their former Cold War adversary. Whatever military alliance Russia could form would still be a shadow of its Soviet days predecessor, so Russia cannot just ally/annex it's way into being a superpower like it did post-WW2. Really, strengthening and diversifying its economy is the best thing Russia can do to further its goals, and they're going to need reliable trade partners to do that. Without the money, Russia cannot perform the modernization its military desperately needs. They have been wisely focusing most of their efforts on bringing their aging nuclear arsenal up to date, along with introducing a new class of ballistic missile submarine to retire the old Delta class subs and the exorbitantly expensive to operate Typhoon. It's going to be interesting to see how Russia's ambitions turn out in a decade or so, but given NATO's sheer size and power projection capabilities on both economic and military fronts, I doubt Russia will ever seriously rival it in power. Short of somehow getting China to agree to join a military pact, Russia is only going to be a regional power for the foreseeable future.
>>
File: 1447720362087.gif (2 MB, 219x186) Image search: [Google]
1447720362087.gif
2 MB, 219x186
>>57244691

Oh no, Nigger Mountain might join NATO.

I'm sure Putin is shaking in his booties.
>>
>>57249565
>>57249565
Considering Nod is pro science and technology while ISIS wants to bring the world back to the stone age, I would say probably not.
>>
>montenegro holds vote
>no one shows up
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.