[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are looking at the outcome of the 2016 election, in favor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6
File: TRUMP 2016.png (98 KB, 755x566) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP 2016.png
98 KB, 755x566
You are looking at the outcome of the 2016 election, in favor of Donald J. Trump.

The red is all the states that opposed Syrian refugees. Because I feel that this is the issue that the election is centered around.
A state that denies refugees will never in a million years go blue.

Now, while you may claim "hurr durr states don't represent the opinion of the citizens," in most cases you will find that the citizens are even more extreme than the polticians.

Keep in mind, this map isn't even taking into consideration the states that are on the fence about refugees, so more might even deny them.

tl;dr:
Embrace Trump as your next President.
>>
Why isn't Kentucky red?
>>
>>57244137

They must be on the fence.
Sorry to disappoint.
>>
>>57244137
Because OP is a faggot.
>>
>>57244352

>check flag
>post disregarded
>>
>>57244321
Our Governer Elect isn't on the fence and he takes office in a week
>>
>>57244444
>>
>>57244444
Nice quads, I wish I got them.
>>
>>57244421
I disregarded your post when I saw you had Massachusetts, probably the most liberal state in the union going red just because the governor rejected Syrian refugees. You know nothing about politics. Kentucky will not be a swing state and Massachusetts will not go red. You are probably underage and should leave 4chan.

>>57244444
Checked
>>
> Mary-"Jiggy Boo"-land red

Kek. Have fun writing your Man in the High Castle style Trump-fic after he loses the primary.
>>
>>57244056
>Kentucky
>Not blood red
>Utah, home of the Mormons,
>Not red
>Montana
>Not red
Why do you love floppy nigger cock?
>>
good point OP.

For a governor to refuse to accept refugees, he has to be pretty damn sure that his constituents dont want them too.
>>
>>57244056
It will probably come down to Florida as it often does.

Anyone who thinks they can accurately predict it is just being silly.
>>
>>57244730
>>57244967
Utah is confirmed, though.
Unless our governor gets outed, he'll let them in
>>
>>57244056
>Because I feel that this is the issue that the election is centered around.
too early. that wave has crested, and is gone now. barry hussein wagged his finger over it, and realized he can't win. so now they're quietly sweeping it under the rug to prevent exactly the outcome you predict.
>>
>>57245259
It's clearly not confirmed, or I would have added it to the map. Unless it was confirmed in the last 4 or 5 days.
>>
>>57245259
>>57244967
Also.... Jeb actually outpolls Trump here.
It was shocking to say the least
>>
>>57245259
I was pointing out how retarded OP has to be to make electoral predictions based on refugee acceptance status. I wasn't stating whether or not those states have accepted refugees. Pardon my autism.
>>
>>57245350
There was an article in the Salt Lake Tribune a couple weeks back where the Guv said he was for it (even though a throng of other Utah politicians didn't)
>>
>>57244056
Yeah, Obama will make sure you get all those Syrians and at the same cause time Trump's victory.
You deserve both anyway.
>>
File: Perfect.jpg (10 KB, 200x257) Image search: [Google]
Perfect.jpg
10 KB, 200x257
>>57244444
Checked
>>
>>57245413

I feel I gave very logical reasons why a state who voted against refugees would never go blue. But feel free to live in denial.

>>57245377

>Jeb
>beating Trump at anything
Kek.
>>
>>57245451

>Swedish flag
>implying a Trump victory is on the same level as refugees flooding your country

YESSSSS

Never change, Svenska.
>>
>>57245486
I agree and didn't understand it either, but we have a lot of older people here, and they associate the Bush name with H. as opposed to W.
Basically, they go for the GOP establishment approved type regardless of belief, and Rubio is too young for their liking.
Either way, I'm patiently waiting for the emperor to hold a rally in SLC.
He'll hit all the states, r.. right?
>>
>>57244056
>what is the electoral college and how does it work?
>>
File: blanklargevisitedmap.gif (1 MB, 3000x2118) Image search: [Google]
blanklargevisitedmap.gif
1 MB, 3000x2118
this will be the 2016 results. Didn't even bother to see who would win in this, just went by governor, polling rates, and historical choices.
>>
>>57246490

California is going red, m8.

They have a historical fetish with supporting celebrities, even if it goes against their politics.
(See Reagan and Arnold)
>>
>>57246555
Trips confirm?
>>
>>57246633
dubs confirmed trips

Move along everyone
>>
>>57246644
Nothing to see here folks
>>
File: 3gbIqnT - Imgur.jpg (556 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
3gbIqnT - Imgur.jpg
556 KB, 1920x1200
>>57246659
>y have a historical fetish with supporting celebrities, even if it goes against their politics.

So it has been told by trips then dubs then dubs once more.
>>
>>57244056
He'll break 400. The media is in full damage control, they have the real numbers and are shitting their pants a year out.
>>
>>57244056
>Massachusetts
>Illinois
>Wisconsin
>New Mexico
>Michigan
>Ever going red
It's not going to happen.
>>
>>57246794

I don't doubt it.
The map I made is unbiased, but realistically the scenario will be even more extreme than that and he'll get 80% of the popular vote and be one of the biggest landslide elections in US history.
>>
>>57246910
It's happening, shill. Deal with it.

People are starting to wake up to this PC bullshit, especially after Baltimore and Ferguson.
>>
File: rubio-water-2-1.jpg (16 KB, 346x264) Image search: [Google]
rubio-water-2-1.jpg
16 KB, 346x264
What if I'm a liberal that doesn't want refugees? What do I do?

>mfw I've never voted and never will anyways
>>
>>57246962
Just vote Trump. He has tons of liberal policies anyway.
>>
>>57247003
Will he take away my government cheese?
>>
>>57246951
>>57246917
>>57246794
The /pol/ echo chamber is getting to you.
You are so completely deluded if you think that
>A. Demoshits are ever going to go against the "muh feelings" rhetoric and vote for Donald "BLM protester deserved to get roughed up" Trump
>B. There will be a "landslide" victory in an American presidential election ever again
More normalfags may be getting jaded against PC bullshit, but they still won't agree with a Republican candidate even if he promises to personally give them a hundred dollars and the best damn blow job they've ever had in their life.
Best case scenario is he gets this >>57246490 plus Florida and Colorado, bumping him up to 274.

He won't break 300, and even breaking 275 is pushing it.
>>
>>57246951
>People are starting to wake up to this PC bullshit
lol? No they aren't. And even if they were it wouldn't be enough to persuade all the people who rely on gibsmedat. Every election from 2012 onward will boil down to whichever candidate promises the most gibs.

Also daily reminder in the months leading to the 2012 election most people on /pol/ thought Romney was a shoe-in. Guess how that turned out.
>>
>misery (missouri) not red

what the serious fuck
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 600x300
>>57244056
Embrace Hillary as your new queen. Refugees welcome.
>>
>>57244056
Kentucky, Utah and Missouri, please explain yourselves.
>>
>>57247464

100% pure delusion.
>>
Illinoisfag here. Chicago will kek us into voting democrat again, guaranteed. Sorry.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.