[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who are the most arrogant people on /pol, the people who are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 1448852687769.jpg (71 KB, 560x379) Image search: [Google]
1448852687769.jpg
71 KB, 560x379
Who are the most arrogant people on /pol, the people who are least aware of their countrie's specific weaknesses, kekoldry and degeneracies?

I pick:
USA
>>
>>57243163

The arrogant fucks who inhabit Germanistan
>>
Aussies
Canadians
Brits
Europeans in general.
>>
>>57243163
>I pick:
>USA

You jelly Hans?
>>
>>57243163
I really want Obama to block me. How did this happen?
>>
>>57243163
us
>>
>>57243441
Talk shit about his refugee plan and include statistics, I believe is what happened to that guy
>>
>>57243163
Europeans, specifically Germans. The Swedes are self aware enough to realize that they have a problem.

Proof: This thread was started by a dumb fuck kraut.
>>
>>57243163
Turks and easternians who thing they are "european".

kek
>>
>>57244596
Implying he is a kraut and not a turk.
>>
>>57243163
I feel like most Americans on this board just play into the memes that are the U.S. We're quite aware
>>
SWEDEN YES
>>
>>57243163
In order:

Romanians
T*rks/Germans
Russians
Australians
>>
>>57245117
This to be quite honest family. I wasn't even aware of how fucking shitty T*rkroaches were until they crawled out of woodwork like scum after their hairy savage terrorists murdered a bailed out pilot. Any other country would be ashamed of their own for doing that but T*rkroaches celebrate it.
>>
Guineas and some Swedes. For everything that's wrong with America, it's a rare retard on here indeed who won't agree with you. Right now, the only plus to living here is being able to be armed.
>>
>>57245205
turks don't count as humans. Real countries.
>>
File: American Poster.png (21 KB, 446x490) Image search: [Google]
American Poster.png
21 KB, 446x490
>>57243163
In terms of relevant countries I'd say the USA definitely. Constantly accusing other countries of being non-white, degenerate, Jew-controlled, undemocratic and lacking in freedom. The USA is pretty much the epitome of all those things except they have guns ... which they've never actually used for the purposes they claim Euros need them for.

It embarrasses me when I see someone with a UK flag post bullshit rationalising our Muslim problem, our (lack of) gun problem and our bullshit freedom of speech laws.
>>
>>57245393
>I'd say the USA definitely. Constantly accusing other countries of being non-white, degenerate, Jew-controlled, undemocratic and lacking in freedom. The USA is pretty much the epitome of all those things

That's pretty much what I meant, yeah...
>>
bumping to get dicks off the catalog
>>
turks
>>
Yeah, probably the US. It's amazing how they view Europe as some kind of liberal hell when they're so c.u.c.k.e.d. they've even stopped being aware of it because it's just normal everyday life for them.
>>
>>57243301
http://youtu.be/ExltDReEdno
>>
The US

I don't know if other countries can tell but most of the americans who post here are largely on the losing side but they are still annoying as fuck

Any european adopting /pol/ american positions is not doing themselves any favors
>>
>>57243163
Russians.
>>
>>57243163
>blocked by POTUS
Doing gods work
>>
This thread is so full of eurotrash elitism it's sickening but anything to help keep the cocks off the first page
>>
>>57243375
That picture exemplifies nigger behaviour.
>>
>>57250541
It's the year 2015 man..
That was SO 2 hour ago.

Stop being a mad bigot.
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 500x500
>>
the ultimate lack of self awareness comes from "shitposters" who believe they're in it "just for laughs"
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.