[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Consider The Following
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 10
> Hitler is able to take Moscow in the Winter.

> Russia surrenders

> Eastern Front moves to Western Front

> Allies Over whelmed by Germans

> Nazi invade US main land

> USA surrenders

> America is now a Nazi State

Fast Forward to 2015. How is life better in 2015 Nazi America?
>>
>>57241564
You wouldn't exist
>>
>>57241564
>How is life better in 2015 Nazi America?
They wouldn't have spent 50 years letting a zillion Mexicans sneak in.
>>
>>57241564
>Allies Over whelmed by Germans

>Nazi invade US main land

I think you missed a few things in the middle
>>
>>57243069
In an alternate timeline a peace movement altered history forcing America to enter ww2 at a later date allowing the Germans to invent the atomic bomb and v2 rocket causing america to surrender
>>
>>57243069
>
Stupid kid.
>>
>>57241564
>Nazi invade US main land
not realistically going to happen
>>
>meanwhile on bizarro /pol/

おはよう!
みんな、元気?
>>
>>57244017
>Going to happen
>implying its going to happen in the future
>implying the army isn't a rebellion in the USA
>>
File: 1402546187914.jpg (65 KB, 336x450) Image search: [Google]
1402546187914.jpg
65 KB, 336x450
>>57241564
Is Man in the high castle worth watching? I have it downloaded, but I don't know if It's worth committing the time?
>>
>>57241564
Nazi wound't invade US. US just like a hypocrisy cock suckig bitch would sign peace with them. They stayed neytral untill the end of the war.
>>
4chan would not exist
>>
>>57241564
If Hitler made it to Moscow, he would have most likely won the war.Also, considering Germany created the StG 44 as well. Hitler would have most likely taken over Europe, created a nuclear bomb, and would be demanding the US give up its country around the 1960s. So, we probably would have a colony on the moon by now if Hitler took over the world.
>>
Wish nazis actually surrended USST and exterminated my ancestors, I hate my life and I hate the fact I was born.
>>
Why would the ussr surrender if Hitler took Moscow? They moved all their shit out of there just in case they did lose it, look what happened when napoleon took Moscow
>>
>>57244299

Tell us how the Russians did everything in WW2 because they managed to kill all their generals and throw peasant lives away better than the US or commonwealth?.
>>
>>57244424

Hitler's worst move was not putting the STG into full production and not using the Me 262 as a fighter/interceptor. Also not forcing the Italians into copying all German weapon designs to ease the supply chain NATO style.
>>
>>57244693
Poor brainwashed by the Hollywood kid. All the fight occured between nazis/germans and soviets/russians. Where the hell is place for you? You wasn't even attacked you dipshit.
>>
>>57241564
>implying Hitler ever wanted world domination. I can't watch this show. It demonizes nazi's every chance they get.
>>
>>57244778
oh sure without "nato supply line" which didn't even exist, USSR wouldn't win. Ahaha, continue showing up how dumb and ignorant you're.
>>
It wouldn't be better

It would be a police state with a lot of death and violence brought purely by the government. And the "dindu" kind, the "im going to kill everyone i dont like" kind.
>>
>>57244871

I'm not sure you read that right Ivan.

>>57244784

You niggers were the ones who made a non-aggression pact with Hitler, than obeyed Stalin's orders to kill every competent military leader you had. You're welcome for that food and materials that kept your grandmother from sucking German cock for the rest of her life by the way.
>>
>>57244693
The Eastern Front was an enormous meat grinder that ate up most of Germany's soldiers, supplies and machinery. When the US landed in France, Germany was already exhausted and the war all but finished.
>>
>>57245051
When you type about "food and materials" do you actually mean that canned food with which you paid to French and German women and children for sex after WW2 was finished and they were starving?
>>
>>57244796

Finish it. It humanizes everyone by the end
>>
Interesting fact. Hitler never wanted war with England. He liked England and wanted to make Blackpool its capital
>>
File: 1447741306097.jpg (544 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1447741306097.jpg
544 KB, 1600x1200
>>57241564
without significant changes
>>
File: salute (2).gif (4 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
salute (2).gif
4 MB, 800x450
The family unit is strong. The state is wealthy. Supporters of the Reich have more freedom than any US citizen in history.
>>
>>57245168

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/pearl/www.geocities.com/Pentagon/6315/lend.html

You're welcome.

>do you actually mean that canned food with which you paid to French and German women and children for sex

Lets not talk about who raped who, Ivan. We don't want to embarrass you too much.
>>
>>57241564
>russia surrenders because moscow is captured
>>
>>57241564
Your premise is idiotic.
Pass.
>>
Yeah, sure the NAZI's would've had power for atleast 70 years. Lets be honest, they would have been shutdown, after atleast 20max years
>>
>>57245548

Russia would have likely sewed for peace if Stalin was lynched.
>>
>>57244523
If the Germans took Moscow in 41 or 42 it could have forced then to surrender. Moscow was and still is to dinner extent the only major transportation hub in Russia. If the Germans took Moscow, the red army wouldn't be able to react fast enough to the much more mobile wehrmacht
>>
>>57244424
taking Moscow doesn't magically kill the Soviet Union
>>
>>57244218
This です 先輩
>>
> Russia surrenders

> Eastern Front moves to Western Front

No way they would have been able to move enough troops back to make a difference on the western front. 90% of the soldiers on the eastern front would have to stay for the occupation.
>>
Hitler didn't want world domination. You are still living in post-war propaganda here, 70 years later.
>>
File: BiraMOreta.jpg (96 KB, 609x850) Image search: [Google]
BiraMOreta.jpg
96 KB, 609x850
Moreta.
>>
>Invade US mainland

how?
Seriously how. and I mean both, japs and Germans. How would they invade US mainland ? With their broken crippled fleets? Their 0 or one intect aircraft carriers?

They couldnt even have taken Australia or the UK at that point.

Also Nukes.
>>
>>57246079
Hilter would have probably stopped at taking over everything east of Germany up until a chuck of russia.
>>
We'd have self sustaining colonies on Mars by now.
>>
>>57244296
Yeah it's a well made show anon, and actually a little bit more redpilled than expected.

There is jewery of course, but actually the jew is massively keked and kind of a little bitch. Meanwhile the nazi officer is fucking based as fuck, and they even show Hitler as an intelligent and somewhat benevolent leader in a way. It's not hard alt-history so don't go in expecting anything like that.
>>
>>57245154
Because hitler was a terrible military strategist. He fucned off to the caucaus's for oil instead of taking moscow before winter. He gave the russians time to reinforce from siberia. Hitler lost the war for the germans, american manufacturing and logistics kept the allies in the fight. Im sure the slavs couldve lasted a little longer on human flesh and scavenged ammo, but not long.
>>
Japan owning Arizona. What an odd thought. I can't even imagine what they would do in the desert.
>>
>>57241564
This would never happen
>Hitler tries to invade US
>US drops atom bomb on Berlin
>>
>>57247470
If Britain were taken, the US wouldn't really have a place to launch their strat bombers from to nuke Berlin.

>>57247387
Taking Moscow before winter had failed, Hitler didn't just decide to call off the attack on Moscow.
>>
>>57247169
>>57244296
I recommend you read the book its based on.
The guy who wrote it also wrote the novel Blade Runner is based on for those unaware.
>>
>>57245931
Not really, after the Germans conquered western Europe, they only had to leave a fraction of their armies behind for occupation. Granted that the east was more ferocious because of the harsher occupation, they still wouldn't need 90% to maintain order over unarmored and unorganized rebels.
>>
>>57241564
Germany didn't even want war. Why would they turn around and do global conquest when they turned it down by sending the captured british army back home?
>>
>>57247814
blade runner was 11/10 in my book. really loved the movie.
>>
>>57246079
This, fucking egocentric americunts.
>>
ITT: pre-teen retards who haven't read a single history textbook

Losing Moscow would have had no impact on the actual war effort. A morale hit yes, but Stalin had already moved significant amounts of military supplies, infrastructure and even WHOLE FUCKING FACTORIES for planes, tabks and guns to the far east, BEYOND the range of Wermacht bombers.

One does not simply conquer a country spanning half the globe by taking ove a city.

Fucking idiots the lot of you
>>
>another american egocentric thread

DO BLACK LIVES MATTER, OP?
>>
>>57241564
"better?"

ya dingus there won't be any free internet to go around under nazi rule

yall would have to live like a fucking normie except for going to mandatory political rallies every week, otherwise der fuhrer would gas your ass

only good thing that might happen by this scenario is accelerated scientific development thanks to german scientists and their non-existent ethics
>>
>>57248129
I think you're the idiot here. OP's question isn't "hurr durr if hitler didn't invade russian in the winter he would have won the war right guys?" He's asking how the world would be different if the nazis had enough power to take over russia and the U.S. Its too bad they don't teach basic logic in shit stain Bulgaria.
>>
>>57241564
Would be very gut
>>
>>57248490
Read the thread first kid
>>
>>57241564

Logistically impractical. You're a 'tard.
>>
>>57244218
はい^^
>>
>>57241811 (checked)
Sweet release.
>>
>>57241564

> Russia surrenders

oh you're so cute little autist
>>
>>57244778
Do you niggers understand that small arms hardly make a difference in war?
>>
>>57249050
>i read a couple wikipedia articles about weapons in ninth grade once so im basically an expert on war
>>
>>57244017
Wasnt really an invasion. Basically what we did to Japan. Nuke a couple cities and then you can walk in the front door. I think at least DC got nuked maybe more.
>>
>>57245207
Thats why we have so many sandniggers in our country.
Your thinking is the plan of your government, to destabilize europe, to make profit, as murica always did their whole lifespan.
incredible how many mental ill people murica has.
>>
>>57249050
Not a conventional war but its all you need along with some IEDs for an effective insurgency.
See vietnam/iraq/afghanistan.
>>
>>57241564
>Nazi invade US main land [mainland].

Historian, and non-idiot here: The Germans did not have the logistics to invade Briton - let alone cross the fucking Atlantic in force. They put their Naval focus on U-Boats (subs). It would have taken them at least five years to build up the type of Blue Water Navy required to successful establish a presence in the USA. Of course, this is contingent on them taking Great Briton.

Now lets move on the the second reason you are a retard: The USA had 16 million troops in uniform by the end of the Second World War; these are military age men, not boys and old men. These are military age men in prime health that have already been trained and given orders. Compare that to Germany who had a total population of only 75 million. Now keep in mind that they also had an entire continental Empire to maintain. Even if Russia had surrendered, they would have been fighting partisans there, and they were dealing with that shit in the Balkans, and Greece. The British were fighting them North Africa, and troops were being raised in India and the Middle East to fight as well. The British would have been fighting them too.

And you think they could have invaded the USA? Even with the Atom bomb it would have taken them three decades to whittle away a piece of the USA, and every child that was born in the USA would have been tattooed with the words "kill them all" written backwards on their forehead so they would see it in every mirror.

Fucking hell I could go on about this for hours, this not even, I'm not even touching the surface. You are lucky you are not on a train with me or something, because I would not stop talking about this for hours.
>>
>>57247387
Not all Slavs are like Rooskies you fuckwit
>>
>>57249480
DONT SAY IT IT HURTS MY FEELINGS!
>>
>>57241564
>Hitler waits and doesn't get lied to by his generals.
>Hitler puts jets into mass production.
The world would be a very different place
>>
>>57250869
Lets say he would side with russia and china too, and would quoquer the rest of europe and begin to exterminate murrica.
would be amazing..
>>
>>57241564
They never would of had to invade. America was very close to a peaceful fascist conversion with organizations like the German-American Bund.

The Jews, per usual, ruined everything.
>>
File: murica.jpg (69 KB, 510x509) Image search: [Google]
murica.jpg
69 KB, 510x509
>>57251005
>blames jews
>>
>>57241564
Would make more sense if Texas + the south remained unconquered.

It'd probably be pretty cool not being owned by jews.
>>
>>57251005
Dont remember, if there were some jews under the expedition, only mental ill people who shouldnt have survived on sea, who came with Columbus to claim murica as theirs.
>>
>>57251260
Didn't Mel Gibson tell you already? Jews are responsible for all war.
>>
File: 3426324636.png (902 KB, 869x1520) Image search: [Google]
3426324636.png
902 KB, 869x1520
>The war ends if Moscow fell

kek. What delusional wishful thinking nazi cukks have
>>
>>57251352
>all war
>muricas only one whos defending more than 200 years of war.
stupid.gif
>>
If the nazi's cant get across the ocean by 1945 , which I doubt they could, Germany would most likely be nuked along with japland. Under the glory of Christ
>>
>>57251453
Cant defend anymore?Already hurt as usual?
Gtfo fag
>>
>>57241564
>2015
>we've exhausted all the gas from using chambers on kikes, niggers, mudslimes, and mexicans
>are forced to find alt fuel source
>prefect nuclear and solar energy
>nation of peace due to purging none 'heil hitlers'
>>
>>57251518
I have nothing against war. A few of the one's we waged (namely the Civil War, both World Wars and modern middle-east conflicts) were all wrong and again, influenced by Jews.

Eradicating the Indians, fighting the British and fighting communism abroad were all noble aims.
>>
>>57245051
>You niggers were the ones who made a non-aggression pact with Hitler

Half of the Europe made it.
>>
>>57251536
>2015
I want my zyklon powered car
and my hoverboard
>>
>taking Moscow would have caused a surrender.
>Hitler wanted to invade the US
>>
>>57241564

Russians retreat further east and the war continues.

> Nazi invade US main land

Top kek.

Why are Americans so retarded?
>>
>>57241564
We would have trains that ran on time
Lower world population
Eradicated minorities
No climate change

but no Castle Wolfenstien...

BAH I'm out! no quake..
>>
>>57252817
Nail on the head
>>
>>57245237
One day some trolls will collect those picture and start pushing meme that Nazi are anti white like modern west leftist and SJW.
>>
>>57241564
> take Moscow
> Russia surrenders
Faggot, we burned Moscow entirely while retreating so Napoleon won't get it, and still won the war.
Why are Americans so dumb?
>>
>>57241564
The whole purpose of this show is to demonstrate that white middle class heterosexual people are evil. Leftist propaganda.
Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.