[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >be Indian >Parents moved to Australia when I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34
File: Tn8wGtgPkg-4.png (28 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
Tn8wGtgPkg-4.png
28 KB, 300x250
>be me
>be Indian
>Parents moved to Australia when I was six in search of a better life
>Parents worked incredibly hard, dad as a cleaner and mum as a substitute teacher
>worked my ass off in both primary school and secondary
>managed to get into the best public high school in Australia based on merit
>worked my ass off in my final year of high school while working part time at Safeway
>managed to get one of the highest enter scores and got into the best university in Australia for Law
>entering the third year of my Law degree now, 3.8 GPA
>I don't drink
>I don't smoke
>I don't do drugs or commit any crimes
>incredibly patriotic as is my family as we love this country so much
>don't want to race mix
>pay my taxes

And yet despite all this. You still hate me simply based on my race.. something I didn't choose. I mean Jesus.. even though I love this country and am an upstanding citizen I'm still viewed as a sub-human. Why?!

>inb4 poo in loo and designated shitting street memes
>>
POO
>>
Idk m8 you sound alright even though you probably stink of curry

Have your parents had any encounters with the toilet witch yet
>>
>>57241438
Are you taliking about Aussies or /pol/ in general? Aussies are lowest kind of people after niggers so anything they say shouldn't be taken to heart.
>>
>>57241438
I have you know that my medical professor is probably one of the smartest men I have ever met and I respect him deeply. He's Indian.

Stop taking the bants to serious m8.
>>
File: nigga-please.jpg (49 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
nigga-please.jpg
49 KB, 540x540
>>57241438
>best public high school in Australia
>>
>>57241438
India is suffering because the western world is taking all the good people
>>
I don't hate you bro. Come to Newcastle and we can have a good time.
>>
>>57241438
No one hates you yet, you're only 3rd year.
>>
>>57241438
>be me
>be Indian
Poo in loo
>>
ayy mayte
sound like a decent individual
but we all stereotype, even urself
>>
>>57241748
Fag.
>>
>>57241438
>been in australia since he was six
>cant handle the banter

work harder apu
>>
Everyone knows Indians are smart.

Don't worry OP you're fine.

White people love Indians
>>
>>57241791
Shit, that does sound gay.

Uh...we can be mates. And chill and shit.

Yeah, that's better.
>>
>>57241809

>Everyone knows Indians are smart.

BUT THEY CANT EVEN POO IN LOO
>>
So return home and teach your fellow man to shit in a fucking toilet.
>>
>>57241438
Why don't you take all that knowledge you have gained at Australia's expense and go back to India and make it a better country.

No instead you come here in the thousands EVERY YEAR to the point you own every fucking dairy and gas station and drive every single cab and courier van in the city.

Go be Indian in India and we can be White in our countries.
>>
Go eat some fucking curry
>>
DESIGNATED
>>
>>57241917
SHITTING
>>
>>57241438
cool, now go back to india

imagine india being invaded by foreigners and eventually making indians the minority in India.....
>>
>>57241983
MATE
>>
>>57241867
Because I really like it here m8. I can't change India because it is filled with corruption, to change India would require me to engage in this corruption and thus would mean going against my moral principles.

Also despite being Indian I'm actually against all this mass immigration that is occurring. Australia simply doesn't have enough jobs, housing and resources to house all these people into the country, so I feel you on that.
>>
>>57241652
awww
racism to warm my heart
i love you amerifat
>>
My family had some indian tenants in an apartment they own.
Filthy fuckers complained about everything, like for instance "landlord, landlord, there's a spider's web in the corner! clean it up!".
Or "landlord, landlord! The neighbor told our child not to play on his yard, go talk to him for us!".
When their lease ran out and it was time to go they tried to stay for free, citing that they were under hardship and therefore had the legal right to stay; cunts had enough money that they were looking to buy a house, and they were trying to get free rent after their lease expired because they were so oppressed and pitiful.
Didn't work and they were kicked out.
They made the place stink and after they left the windows had to be left open for a week to get rid of the stench.

Not all Indians are cunts, but there are a lot of them
>>
>>57241900
ahmed here is angry and wants some
>>
I'm sorry mate, your heritage will always haunt you, like a shit you stepped on, but you can be the better man and overcome it.
>>
>>57242069
take care of*
>>
>>57242034
why dont you go back to europe you dumb amerifat
>>
>>57242087
>Not all Indians are cunts

This is where you're wrong.
>>
>>57242034
>india being invaded by foreigners
bascially describes 800 years of Indian history.
>>
>>57242087
>Not all Indians are cunts, but there are a lot of them
I completely agree. And sorry for your bad experience with them, believe me I've had similar experiences as well.
>>
good. Dont be a backstabbing lying little cunt like most of your fellow indians and i am sure people wont mind you .
You are probably insecure and bantz-handicapped and thats why you need to blogpost on a samoan skin scribble board
>>
>>57242069
you should still fuck off obviously

>im part of the problem
>wont leave
>>
>>57242069
Well I live in New Zealand.

Our immigration numbers were just released and who was at the very top.

INDIANS

You are fucking everywhere in this city I grew up in. You have completely taken over the courier and taxi trade and now you are slowly taking over the transport trade.

You live in your own enclaves and ALWAYS vote for the left wing parties because they promise you free shit.

Indians of all races of people are the closest to Whites but FFS we don't want all of India moving here.

Its transforming the city at an insane rate and all the whites are starting to leave.
>>
>>57241438
We should just take half of India and put it in Australia, they would have so much more room to poo and the wildlife will take care of the ones who can't adapt.
>>
>>57242154
wake me when they are a minority in their own country
>>
>>57242229
imagine how the natives felt when your pink ass came over

you are the least trusting because youve done the most damage
>>
>>57242261
where is your white guilt you trash
>>
>>57242149
because that wont bring the native americans back to life and restore their tribes and culture

two wrongs dont make a right
>>
>>57242229
Blame your government m8, it's your government that is letting them in.

Both Australia and New Zealand believe in the cult of never ending growth.
>>
>>57241438
dw dude it's just a prank
>>
>>57242303
>>57242282
lame troll
>>
>>57242303
your shitposting sucks
>>
>>57241438
if it doesn't apply to you, kek and take it with a grain of salt like everyone else on this board does, you're gonna be a lawyer for fucks sakes
>>
FIRST THING IN THE MORNING, WHAT DO I SEE?
>>
My gf is Gujrati and is based as fuck, man. Amazing cook, comes to the gym and power lifts with me (dat squat booty) and hates feminism cus of me hehe. Not to mention she's entering academia at the highest level, so she'll be countering that Marxist infiltration.

I like India, it's based, but pol just has fun taking the piss because some of the country behaves like fucking Uruk hai. Oh well.
>>
File: 1371378992177.jpg (11 KB, 247x247) Image search: [Google]
1371378992177.jpg
11 KB, 247x247
>>57241438
hey man not me
i like indians they are alright in my books

just quit being a fuckin pussy
>>
Sure, but the real question is, Who did you support in the CWC semi final Australia vs India?

If your answer is anything other that Straya, GTFO.
>>
>>57241438
Nice achievements, Gupta, truly remarkable, but simply not good enough. What about all the other representatives of your race - you did nothing to get them in line. Why they still can't even into loo?
>>
I don't hate you man
but the truth is our demographics determine our destiny as a country and society
you're not the problem per we but enough of even the very best foreigners WILL CHANGE the country into something we don't want t be
it will change for all and the is no likely way to go back
migration is rarely good for both parties
not quite a zero sum game always but too often
>>
>>57242229
Also Indians are like Jews with money.

So fucking greedy and take it from someone who sold cars for a living many years ago.

>Indian turns up to view a car
>I immediately facepalm and know I'm going to get haggled
>They walk around the car looking for problems. Then will point to something and try to convince you its broken or a blemish.
>"That's fine il get it fixed before you buy it"
>"Ok Instead of 10,000$ how about I give you $3500
> NO
>OK what about 4000$
>NO

This goes on for over an hour, they get uppity and angry you wont budge.

They leave making out they can buy something better.

Phone rings the next day and its Abdul trying to haggle again.

They come back a week later and finally buy the car for 10,000$ altho they act like spoiled children and you have fucked them over.

Never had this sort of crap from Europeans. They just don't haggle like you Asian morons.
>>
>>57241438
We dont hate people based on race on /pol/ we hate people based on being worthless ghetto trash shits.

Ask yourself the following questions op.
>Do you go outside and take shits on streets?
>Do you frequently rape people?
>Do you do drugs/sniff paint/get high?
>Do you follow islam and plan to allah snackbar?
>Do you hate your current country and want to transform it to your native homeland?

If you answered yes to any of those you are what /pol/ hates if no then there is no issue. Remember /pol/ likes Dorner (black) and Zimmerman (hispanic) hell we even like Milo (gay) since he talks shit about sjw and feminists.

Most people on /pol/ are not racist they just want to be left alone to live their life in peace. Its liberals that try to import multiculturalism that ruin this peace.
>>
>>57242282
The Maoris have life better then any other English colony.

Get back to work. Syrian refugees expect you to look after them.
>>
why don't you fucking learn how to use a toilet then since you are so smart and hard working? fucking curry nigger
>>
>best university in Australia for Law
ANU or USYD?
>>
>>57242463
>entering Academia

I give you 6 months before she leaves you for someone educated.
>>
>worked my ass off

you sure did pajeet
>>
>>57242596
USYD :3
>>
Indians are Caucasian retard.
>>
>>57242639
reply to >>57242510
>>
>>57242624
If she did, then so be it. More time to spend improving myself!

Also, I work with Indians on the phone a lot and they always say "tell me" instead of saying hello. To British people that sounds so rude
>>
I hate Indians
and chines
and niggers

Like I've known a few exceptions but when you fucks reach critical mass you're basically shitting in the street and arranging marriages. While having a secret agreement to fuck whitey over.

I've heard Northern Indians are kinda white, why don't more of those ones come here? All I see are the shit skins
>>
File: Bueno.jpg (52 KB, 610x480) Image search: [Google]
Bueno.jpg
52 KB, 610x480
>>57241438

>be mexican with whitish skin fat nose
>grandparents probably anchored
>identify as white :^)
>proud to POO in LOO
>Don't care if I'm hated for being Mexican because I hate my kind for the same reasons
>>
>>57241809
This. I did speech and debate. It's a curry hurry but they're dedicated. My debate partner was Indian
>poo in loo
Bants aren't real m8. Any1 on /pol/ is alright in my books, because at least they care about something.
>>
>>57241438
but do you know how to make a incredible curry ?
>>
File: 1448030432446.jpg (48 KB, 485x375) Image search: [Google]
1448030432446.jpg
48 KB, 485x375
>>57242069
>Australia simply doesn't have enough jobs, housing and resources to house all these people into the country
And who's fault is that Raj?

Seriously though, I have no problem with foreigners like yourself who actually integrate and love the country (although the numbers are starting to get a bit over the top). The problem is that there are so many people from the same racial/cultural background as you who come to our country and act like total shitbags by acting outside of our cultural norms and trying to stick with their own, being incredibly rude, taking jobs because they'll work for peanuts then doing a bad job of it (we've all had that taxi driver), smelling terrible for some reason and generally being unlikeable people.

It's not fair that people judge you personally because of a asshole majority, but that's just how people are naturally. We look for patterns and pre-judge based on them.

I always try to have an open mind about people, one of the best guys I've ever worked with was an Indian bloke, he even once gave another Indian guy an earful because that guy kept trying to speak to him in Indian (Hindi I guess, wouldn't be able to tell) while I was also their because he thought it was so rude to automatically exclude me from the conversation.

Tl;dr, people probably judge you for being Indian because they've had too many bad experiences with Indians. It's unfair, but that's life.
>>
>>57241438
1. because you don't belong to neither of the main groups that compose australia: white colonials; native aboriginals.

2. the stereotype of your people is not positive; japanese have their 'hard working, honorable' one, indians don't.
>>
File: 1423724551177.jpg (104 KB, 574x282) Image search: [Google]
1423724551177.jpg
104 KB, 574x282
>>57241438

You sound like a good cunt moit. Would definitely grab a beer with. (Assuming you arent secretly poo in loo tier who pretends to be integrated)

People forget the big thing about Australia is that we'll welcome anyone if you just go with the flow like us. I have no links, but the Muslim population of Melbourne feels pretty Aussie even though they face racism everyday (an arguably Australian experience) and again, assuming that this isn't just apublicity stunt I think we're gonna swing back around to our borderline non-pc mateship focused culture.
>>
File: 1363240262681.jpg (67 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1363240262681.jpg
67 KB, 960x960
OP, the only mistake you made was in seeking the approval of white people. Your parents work hard and contribute more to the system than they take out of it. You're on the path to doing the same, provided you become an honest and hard-working lawyer.

Don't listen to any stupid fuckwit who tells you to go back to India and make it better as if it's your responsibility. No white people are indigenous to North America, South America, Australia, and most of Asia. They have no more entitlement to that land any more than you do and India is as much of their responsibility as it is yours.

It's also incredibly asinine to assume that one person has the power to infiltrate and revamp an entire nation with other a billion people in it. Enjoy your life in Australia, raise beautiful children, and hug your parents for making good choices and for giving you the best.
>>
>>57241438
Nah.
You are cool.

As long as you are not a muh feelings lefty, entitled subhuman, white basher, etc

I don't hate races, I hate culture destroyers and meritless people.
>>
>>57242154

There were only something like 10,000 English people in India at any one time during the Raj. The Indians were hardly swamped.
>>
ur parents should've flushed u
>>
>>57241438
I dont hate you m8, I just hate that you are in my country. also
>designated
>>
>>57241438

just drop the cultural practice of haggling for every single fucking sale and you and I are good. That being said, here's a rant. When you're done with the rant, read the first sentence again.

I hate you fucking curryniggers since you always come into whatever industry I'm working as a customer and eventually ask, "so what's the best deal you can give me on this." and then walk away when I ACTUALLY GIVE YOU THE BEST DEAL.

I've dealt with a few Indians I consider worthy because they'll take a 37 margin in an industry where a 46 margin is considered the floor.

Almost worse, is you faggots have no idea about quality. 90% of you would rather buy a shitty product that is objectively worse for 80% less than the product you actually *need* based on your own description. You have no sense of spend more=get more stuff. You think prices exist just to rip you off. You also won't trust a salesman as an expert, and think you know the product or your needs better than I do. You're all shit and I have no idea why you ask me questions.

Indians are the natural enemy of the salesman, because you don't understand quality and you don't understand need =/= price. Good luck on being the worlds shittiest superpower in 2030 or whatever. Fuck your entire culture.
>>
>>57241438
>is studying law
Because the world needs more lawyers, right?
>>
Do you have a sister mate
>>
>>57241848
Isn't chill and shit an euphemism for sex nowadays?
>>
>>57242952
>No white people are indigenous to North America, South America, Australia, and most of Asia. They have no more entitlement to that land

White people are entitled to any society they built up out of nothing, whether in Europe or elsewhere.
>>
>>57242639
You sound okay but you will never be a true blue.

>I don't drink
>I don't smoke
>I don't do drugs

That's not really an issue and could be said about many whites but still, if you can only assimilate to approx 70% of a true blue then you don't belong here. If you are Indian or Asian you will never close that 30% gap nor will any of your descendants.

I hate kebabs but on an individual basis they can sometimes hit 80-90% assimilation which is wayyyyyyy better than you, even if you are a more productive member of society.
>>
>>57243143
Lets be real, if you wont have a beer with the boys, you'll never be Australian
>>
>>57242437
RAJ AND HIS PANIC POST THAT I WON'T READ
>>
>>57241438
For a guy who's supposedly so smart, you're not very clued in to this place
>>
>>57242991
>just drop the cultural practice of haggling for every single fucking sale and you and I are good.

Il add to that.

>The practice of annoying and harassing white women to "Hook up" after they have said no 100 times.
>Calling white women "racist" for not wanting to fuck you is pathetic.

I can see why there are so many rapes in India. These people just don't get it.

Look at women on dating websites and who they are looking for. A lot of them say NO INDIANS for a reason.
>>
>>57242912
Aboriginals make up 3% of the population dumb cunt
>>
>>57241438

When you go to take a shit do you feel the call of the wild deep inside you beckoning you to shit outside?
>>
>>57241438
>be me
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>57241438
People who accept you are not going to be spouting it ad nauseum. I think Indian people are among the smartest on Earth and they fit in well with other cultures.
>>
>>57241438
>working part time at Safeway
i believe its called Woolworths
>>
>>57243880
Safeway is just what the homos call it.
>>
File: india-photos-63.jpg (29 KB, 560x372) Image search: [Google]
india-photos-63.jpg
29 KB, 560x372
>>57241438
-You smell
-You don't belong here
-You are lame and don't fit in with Aus culture

PS: please don't poo on our beaches
>>
DESIGNATED
>>
>>57242922
I cringed at your post until you mentioned you were from Melbourne. Typical Melbourne kek.
>>
I dont really care, if your an upstanding person then you're cool by me. Its just all the indians in melbourne are the opposite of you...cest la vie m8
>>
>>57241438
You're a credit to your country if what you're saying is true.
Any first world nation would should be happy to have you.
Just make sure you poo in the loo son.
>>
>>57241438
Because you are, you are letting beta males tell you how to live your life, meanwhile Tyronne with less achievements keks all these fags all day long.

It is like how Americans and Yuropoors complain about immigrants and yet they celebrate the day they invaded another neighboring country, see?

Men conquer, and men only respect might, and might makes right!

There is no such thing as a rightful land, people have fought over clay and their well being for all eternity. If the entire world was merely a bunch of Balkan countries, they would fight over which one of them is the least white.

What you need is serious power, then a bunch of fags will name you honorary white, that is really how it works.
>>
>>57241710
> not understanding what a selective government funded school is because you think the world is just like Burgerstan
>>
File: 1448862829192.png (486 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
1448862829192.png
486 KB, 800x820
>>57244316
>Melbourne

It's funny how the most keked city in the southern hemisphere also has the most Jews in the southern hemisphere.

Pure coincidence
>>
File: 1448325597085.gif (992 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1448325597085.gif
992 KB, 250x250
>>57242912
>abos
>a main group of Australian population
Good one hue

They're actually a very small section of the population. Just enough of a problem that it seems like there's more.

They probably won't last more than a few more generations either. They're destroying themselves with drug use, alcoholism and straight up murdering each other. If the government didn't try so hard to support them they'd probably already be extinct.
>>
>>57244470
Where are you from faggot?
>>
OP, you have black nipples and smell like curry.

NO ONE WANTS YOU AROUND, Inari Gandhi's Thong.
>>
File: 1442555182920.jpg (133 KB, 537x599) Image search: [Google]
1442555182920.jpg
133 KB, 537x599
>>57242922
>Muslim population of Melbourne feels pretty Aussie
>being from Melbourne
You will need to be removed as well kebab sympathiser
>>
>>57241748
Why I man, oh look is Alan Shearer and Ant & Dec! I canny beleev how good it is ta beya Geordie
>>
>>57242912
Typical Brazilian making up facts to sound smart. I swear every single Brazilian I meet would rather lie and make up facts than admit they come from a third world shithole with a terrible education system.
Who the fuck taught you Australian demographics?
>>
>>57244602
Wauchope NSW, currently living somewhere in BRISBANE FUCKAS
>>
>>57244436
This made me laugh.
>>
>>57243118
White people are not a holistic group. Some white people built great societies, and meanwhile you have Irishmen who get drunk, Germans whose descendants turned into the welfare-mooching white trash that plagues the southern and western US, and Canadian rejects who hate their country so much that they spend their entire lives trying to get to America.

The people who continue to make society great are the chinks and Pajeets who are PhD candidates and go on to work at NASA and Intel, or in medicine in research. Most of medical school matriculants are Asian. Much of the IT world is being taken over by Pajeets because the dumbest Pajeet is still better than the "best" white person.
>>
File: 1448926437754.jpg (49 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1448926437754.jpg
49 KB, 500x500
>>57244470
I'm not a kek you fag, theres millions of shitskins like this in Melbourne and Sydney, if one is actually an alright person then theres no hate from my part. But hey be a fag you cunt, by the way I'm lebo, and enjoying this shithole. Good welfare, good white pussy.. stay mad white boi
>>
>>57242912
Lel, Aborigines
We slaughtered about 90% of them when we got here. We raped most of the women trying to dilute their genes. In WA we took the kids from their families so they wouldn't learn their culture but ours instead. Nice try though
>>
File: 1447887358027.jpg (70 KB, 640x472) Image search: [Google]
1447887358027.jpg
70 KB, 640x472
>>57244710
That's unfair mate. Why would a Brazilian know details about the racial make up of the Australian population?

Do you know the exact demographics of Brazil? (spoiler, 100% hue)

They may be a bit 3rd world, but they're also actually a fairly relevant country and likely to become more so as time goes on amd their economy continues to improve. So knowing about them is about as important as them knowing about us
>>
>>57241438

Only cousin fucking Cletus would embrace you into their culture. Get the highest grade woman you can find of any color. From what I hear Western Indian girls are mostly ruined. My apologies. These poor fags only embrace a militaristic style fascist state because they were raised by single mothers and long for big daddy government to impose the discipline needed to transform them into men of worth.
>>
File: 1447587916264.png (496 KB, 458x514) Image search: [Google]
1447587916264.png
496 KB, 458x514
>>57241438
3.8 GPA is shit for law. You'll need at least a 5.0 to even get considered for an interview. Don't worry though I'm sure you'll be a fantastic 7/11 petrol station clerk.
>>
>>57244953
>believing the stolen generations lies
>implying we didn't take those kids to stop them being horrifically abused by their parents and community.
Bet you think they deserve reparations
>>
>>57245065
Wouldn't**
>>
File: 1444123418185.jpg (162 KB, 940x627) Image search: [Google]
1444123418185.jpg
162 KB, 940x627
>>57244949
Fuck off we're full
>>
>>57241438

tbf everybody hates arab or brown skinned men, it is not just whites, blacks, asians, your own women, everybody sees you as a lesser man.
>>
I don't think people hate Indians, it's just banter + it's funny when 600 million people can't poo in the loo.
>>
It's not our fault the majority of your fellow shit skin country men are perverted, rude, smelly, annoying cunts.

It's nothing personal.
>>
>>57242069
You're alright m8.
You actually know and respect the responsibilities of a migrant.
That's much more than we have come to expect.
>>
>>57242463
>power lifts
>>
>>57242282
Probably the same as the ethnic Fijians who have had their country raped from them by invasive Indian immigrants. Difference is, white people made a positive difference to India overall, then left. The Indians have no such moral yardstick.

PS I hope a white cop shoots you in the fucking dick, you übernigger.
>>
>>57241438
I don't hate you OP. I'll be your friend.

Im also 3rd year law in sydney, although at a different uni.
>>
>>57242952
There were indigenous whites in Australia that were genocided by Aboriginal invaders m8.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Mungo_remains
>>
File: such_is_life.jpg (102 KB, 1200x694) Image search: [Google]
such_is_life.jpg
102 KB, 1200x694
>>57242526
hehe, such is their culture.

>be me at hotel reception desk
>family of hooked nose Israelians comes asking for price
>show them the price list which says 60€ for night
>they bargain for 40€
> can't do that sir
>they insist and say they can get better
>sure, but it's high season sir
>ok 45€
>sir, the price is 60€, it's written here
>nah, I give you 45€
>sir, let me call my boss
>stupid goyim refusing their most magnificient visit, how dare he
>they leave like I insulted them and throwing some curses on me

That was my first real encounter with this kind of people, many years passed(nearly 20) anf here we are on /pol/..

I've always seen bargaining lika a thing for low life / no honour people. It goes in the other direction as well, too much of honour and you're a douche..
>>
>>57241438
KILL YOURSELF SHITSKIN
POO IN THE LOO
>>
>>57242553
none of the Indians that come on /pol/ do any of that.
The people that shit on streets are poor people without basic sanitation amenities, forget having internet, or following a random board on an obscure website. They are uncivilized and uneducated, which is why they rape- for lack of an outlet, or making any grill friends IRL.
As for following Islam and hating a country they've emigrated to, they probably don't identify themselves as Indian anyway. They only identify as Muslims.

tl;dr: /pol/ Indians take the bantz for things they've never done in their life but see around them everyday.
It's like blaming white supremacists for crimes by niggers.
>>
>>57241438
designated
>>
>>57241710
Shut the fuck up retard. Adults are trying to communicate.
>>
>>57242553
>>57246325
You're both right - we're not racist and you're mostly taking the bantz for other people. But that's the point, it's banter, it's a meme. It's like Germans being cukkholds and Americans lardasses. If something is true for the majority of your people you're gonna take the heat until you've proven you're different.

That said, even the educated male Indians I know are ugly and behave really weird, like the stereotype of the Indian doing only curls in a polo shirt and cargo pants in my gym.
>>
>>57241438
How do you survive without any DESIGNATED
>>
>>57241438
>You still hate me simply based on my race.

Nah man, we also hate you because your Australian.
>>
>>57241438
Why do your people not fucking shower? Serious question.
>>
>>57241438
I can't resist it
>Poo in loo
>>
>>57244949
>by the way I'm lebo
Your the reason my family moved to the coast.
>>
Kill urself
>>
>>57241438
>>Parents moved to Australia when I was six in search of a better life
Did you manage to develop the Australian accent?
>>
I gotta question /pol/

As an immigrant from India (moved here in 91) is it hypocritical of me to not want any new immigrants, especially all the fucking refugees my country is going to shelter (50,000 of them btw, like WTF is wrong with this fucking government?)
I literally don't want a single immigrant/refugee from anywhere in the world coming into Canada
>>
Wanna know why?

Because you're second statement of identity after "me" is Indian. Did it ever occur to you that this matters more to you than any of the people around you?
>>
>>57241438
I don't hate Indians I hate muslims, big difference m8
>>
>>57241438
I don't. At first sight I'd assume you to be a less valuable member of society, but were I to learn any of these things about you and find them true, the assumption would be discarded quickly.
Patriots are really needed in modern society.
>>
>>57241438
>You still hate me simply based on my race
well, why don't you kick out all the other spindians who create the negative stereotypes in peoples' minds?
>>
>>57242080
>>57242111
You seem like a well adjusted annual person that doesn't assume everything is racist due to some sort of narcissistic obsession with yourself and skin color.

Keep up the work, Panjeet
>>
>>57241438
Look Pajeet if some drongo calls you a curry muncher, tell him to go fuck a kangaroo and remind him that fucking Noo Zulland beat the Australians at the Rugby World Cup. Then call him a cunt and imply that you fucked his mum.

Learn to banter because 98% of the time we're just talking shit.
>>
I don't mind Indians who contribute and integrate to western society. However, those who self segregate themselves into their small ghetto communities and take advantage of government subsidies without contributing back can go and fuck themselves.

This applies to Indians/Pakistanis/Mudslimes etc.
>>
>>57241438
what was your atar cunt
>>
>>57247731
Short answer: No.

Bad analogy: If A gives you a gift but you don't feel like giving B a gift, that doesn't make you a hypocrite.

Actual answer: Canada had its immigration policy in place because it profits from it. Once it doesn't need it anymore, or if the rules change (e.g. refugees instead of educated workers), you cannot compare the situation anymore. The same goes for when you think adding 5% immigrants is good for the country but 50% is bad - you're not hypocritical, just reasonable.

And it's a whole different scenario when a government just sells out its own people for the sake of new votes or kickback from foreign investors.

There is a reason in Asian countries, you cannot just buy up property or companies as a foreigner. They care about social peace.
>>
>>57241438
There are 1.2 billion indiansand only 20 milion aussies. If we all let Indians come to the West for the better life meme, we'd all be shitting on the streets. You are not entitled to the West's generosity.
>>
>>57241438

Hey look a unicorn
>>
>>57244855
>Much of the IT world is being taken over by Pajeets because the dumbest Pajeet is still better than the "best" white person.

no, because their wages are cheaper. it's not until you work with them that you realise that a good one is rare.
>>
>>57241867
Fucking truth.. the number of indians and chinks in Auckland is unbelievable. I went to papatoe and it is fucking nadi town.
>>
>Indians buttblasted over poo in loo

You dumb paki cunt, be happy we don't want to murder you like we do sandniggers. We just think it's funny your people are afraid of toilets.
>>
>>57241438
>managed to get one of the highest enter scores and got into the best university in Australia for Law
>entering the third year of my Law degree now, 3.8 GPA

welcome to a massively overcrowded market.
>>
>>57241438
>I don't drink
That is your problem.
Not drinking is unAustralian
>>
>>57241710
kek, unlike the US we have selective high schools where year 8s take tests to get in.
>>
>>57244436
Yeah, we have those in some states. Many states, actually. Sometimes we call them "governor's" schools and so on.

Good job staying ignorant, Australia, really doing the Anglosphere proud, there.

I don't understand how it's supposed to work in Australia, though. Here, they're at least controlled at the state level so distance never becomes too great of a factor. What if you get into a school in Victoria but live in Queensland? Or worse? Do people move so their kids can go to the better school or do they more commonly just default to whatever's closer?
>>
>>57241438
Cause u aint indian fucker. You are australian now. Unless you arnt as patriotic as u say.
>>
>>57241438
No we don't. Poo in loo is just banter, although I'm a white nationalist I'm still good friends with Indians
>>
>>57241438

Was it difficult to adjust to pooping in a toilet instead of the Ganges?
>>
Just want to remind you guys all Australian shitposters are actually Indian immigrants and all hate should be directed toward the Indian race and Marxist Jews, not beautiful white Australians. The.
>>
File: india condoms.png (115 KB, 476x346) Image search: [Google]
india condoms.png
115 KB, 476x346
>>57241438
>You still hate me simply based on my race.

Not exactly. Mostly we hate you for being in a white country. And for your body odour, poor hygiene, bad attitude, victim complex and arrogance.
>>
>>57243079
No he means to poo in loo
>>
Oh, it's the weekly "I'm shitskin, but not like the others" thread.
>>
>>57241438
No my friend, you are bro tier. It is sad so many other Indians bring you down.
>>
File: 1434258082907s.jpg (3 KB, 120x125) Image search: [Google]
1434258082907s.jpg
3 KB, 120x125
>>57242922
>c u c k t o r i a n s
>>
File: australian region.png (209 KB, 2704x780) Image search: [Google]
australian region.png
209 KB, 2704x780
>>57251789
>>
>>57241438
i hate you because youre australian you fucking shitposter.
>>
>>57241585
>dad is a cleaner

His dad fights toilet witches everyday, m8.

Kidding aside, it's all good-natured jabs tbqh. Don't take it at heart.

I have to tell that a lot of your fellow curryposters are retarded tho
>>
File: image.jpg (584 KB, 755x716) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
584 KB, 755x716
>>57241755
Underrated post.
>>
>>57241738

We'll then they can't be that good, can they? They are traitors to their country and are only looking to save their own skins. India will rise on the shoulders of Patriots, not deserters.
>>
>>57241438
Nobody here hates you.
Remember, kids: /pol/ is just satire. Except it's something against serbs, turks and muslims. That's where everybody here is serious.
>>
>>57241438

fuck off to India subhuman. What will happen to your country if all the "able" leave it behind to scrub toilets abroad? your parents are traitors
>>
>>57241438
Dude you where born and raised Australian, you should now better than anyone that its just banter.
I just hope we wake up and start educating people about Islam so that people realize that is a fucking religion not a race. Maybe the hard working patriotic Indians and Arabs will get the respect they deserve if they were not mistaken for ungrateful Muslim immigrants.
>>
>>57241656
This cunt's fukkin dry as a dingo's donga, can't take a bit of banta
>>
>>57241804
This message approved by Malcolm Turnbull
>>
>>57252291
PS. Tell your mates to stop ringing me. My internet is fine and my computer does not have a virus.
>>
File: PoopScooping.jpg (72 KB, 570x290) Image search: [Google]
PoopScooping.jpg
72 KB, 570x290
poo
>>
>>57242087
Filthy Indians! They ruined India!
>>
>>57241438
Goddamn these 2nd gen idiots...

First of all, like almost every other anon has mentioned, don't take the bantz too seriously. Hell,
aussies (even on 4chan) are some of the broest of bros. I speak from experience.

Also, with regards to going back to India to help the country, Please don't.
We don't need you in India. We actually have a lotta really brilliant and some of the best minds here. They get lost in the overpopulation, but they are there. They are working. They are prospering. A lot of them did choose not to emigrate.They actually chose to stay.
So no need to feel guilty. Stay an Aussie and prosper.

Even if your parents had migrated just one village over, you would have felt sorta like an outsider. Just do me a favour and don't ever try to speak for 'the proud Indian people' in Australia. You are an Aussie now. Tribalism is a fact of life. Don't be a stupid butthurt anon.

>implying OP isn't a troll
>>
>>57241438
You can do that all in india.

Get the fuck out of south china you dickheads.
>>
>>57241438

>And yet despite all this. You still hate me simply based on my race.. something I didn't choose. I mean Jesus.. even though I love this country and am an upstanding citizen I'm still viewed as a sub-human. Why?!

Because you don't belong here. Go back to your own country.

>I don't drink
>I don't smoke
>I don't do drugs or commit any crimes

Precisely.

Fuck off.
>>
File: poo-320x213.jpg (8 KB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
poo-320x213.jpg
8 KB, 320x213
>>57252791
>>
>>57241809

Like most Australians, I can't stand them.

Not HATE them.

Just can't stand them. They aren't bad people, but their filthy way of life just doesn't fit here. We're happy seeing them every 4 years for Cricket and leaving it at that. Sort of like really smelly second cousins you have to visit on Holidays.
>>
>>57242639
what's your religion mate. If you're a fuckin scumbag mussie then everything you have said becomes void.
>>
>>57242922
>muslims
>a race
fuck off shill
>>
>>57241570
IN THE LOOOOOOOO
>>
I don't hate you, I hate curry niggers. There's a difference between Indians and curry niggers. Just how there is a difference from a black guy and a nigger
>>
>>57241438
God curry fags can't take jokes at ask can they?
>Be me
>born in America
>save the world daily by being american
>4chan just says "burger" and "clap" memes all day
>don't care cause I'm not a sensitive faggot who's in touch with his feminine side like op probably is
>>
File: 1409771702202.jpg (22 KB, 438x606) Image search: [Google]
1409771702202.jpg
22 KB, 438x606
>>57241438
>mfw I went to school with OP and most likely sat in the same lecture hall with him

Which one of them poo in loos were ya cunt
>>
>>57241438
Sorry OP, I hate you. But not because you were born in India.

>Law degree
This is why.

But ultimately, you'll probably end up in IT or a taxi driver cause no jobs.
>>
>>57241438
Did you have a hard time learning how to poo?
>>
>>57252807
IS TAIWAN SOUTH CHINA :DDDDDDDDDD? SOUNDS GOOD TO ME TBQH JIÄ€XIÄ€NG
>>
>>57252807
>china
>>
>>57241438
At least you're not Turkish tbqhwyf
>>
>>57253683
Theyre arriving in great numbera in that shithole hk.
>>57253709
Theyrr still my countrymen
>>
>>57241438
You are welcome here friend
>>
>>57253353
Did your university have to put up signs in the toilets reminding people how to put the poo in the loo because of OP and his countrymen?

Mine did.
>>
>>57253919
BASED. SEE THIS IS WHY I LOVE TAIWAN, THEY HAVE LESS BACKSTABBERS THAN HONG KONG (I THINK).

>reunification when
>>
>>57250726
rareflague
>>
>>57254044
Us too, oh shit it all makes sense now. I had always though it was for them Chinese visitors which we get so many of each month. In one stall someone drew a peasant hat on the incorrect figure and a crown on the correct one and labelled them appropriately.
>>
>>57242922
King of kucks
>>
>>57241438
We don't hate *you*. We hate the lazy bastards that siphon money from our governmebts and commit crimes.
>>
>>57253919
R...rare? I don't think I've seen Taiwan a lot.
>>
>>57254052
I had a taiwanese friend in HS who was ridiculously racist.

I was still a good goy then though.
>>
>>57241438
Die bitch
>>
>>57242069
You should know by now, in Australia if your a top bloke you will get treated like one no matter your colour.
If your a cunt, you will be treated like one no matter your colour.
How the fuck are you being treated like a subhuman? Explain, no fucking bullshit either. Your indian, ill be able to smell it.
>>
>>57254310
>Bermuda
>literally a tax haven
>complaining about syphoning money away to evade taxation
>>
>>57241438
I respect your industriousness and your incredible effort in the face of diversity. I do not respect India and the disgusting degenerate party that is power. Relax Pajeet.
>>
>>57254497
Eat da poo poo and die in a designated shitting street, Gurvinder
>>
>>57241438
fuck bro. i love you. thanks for making a thread like this.
Med represent.
>>
>>57252909
>australian complaining about filth
Priceless imotbqhwuf
>>
>>57254544
At least I'm white.
>>
>>57241438
>patriotic
this is what people assume you lack, they just assume that you view the country as the place you are and take advantage of and long for your homeland or something. the sad thing is that there are people like that.
don't worry though, you're alright in my book although i'm a neet bogan.
>>
>>57241438
>designated+shitposter
Wombo combo.
>>
>>57241438
>be me
>be indian
>poo outside the loo
>>
>>57254636
go back to India ravindra

>tfw in 10 years australia will be majority indian
>tfw we will be literal shitposters.

>>57254706
>living on a literal sandbank.
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 1280x720
>>57241438
haha he is not white
clearly you dont live here
because the first thing you learn is how to harden the fuck up

now fuck off we are full
>>
>>57254781
>tfw in 100 years Indians will be our workers while we sit like effendis and eat tendies.
>>
>>57254473
I was a good goy until I found out all the races and cultures I respected did not respect mine, then the despising in me began.
>>
if your not white you will never be considered australian despite what they say on the television
>>
File: fRn7lzt.jpg (45 KB, 640x383) Image search: [Google]
fRn7lzt.jpg
45 KB, 640x383
>>57241438
dont let memes get to you panjeet.

pol is just the personification of our inner demons spouting around while our bodies are dead on the inside and we are kept alive by nothing else than hate to fuel them until we can transform and regain our former glory to kick some evilsonsabitches ass!
after that return to the pit where we belong knowing once again , we cleansed the world and will be remembered as horrible beings.
but we take that with pride , we are the guardians of mankind - a neccesary evil - a 3rd party when shit gets too bad.
a watchful silent protector and destroyer.
not the one you want , but the one you humans deserve.
amen.
>>
>>57242463
>I like India
>it's based
Of course you would Rajkumar, you are one of the billion street shitters.
>>
>>57241438
Safeway?! Wooohooo - I have Safeway in my lands too! Yaaaay.. Safeway!

I would also like to add that Indians are some of the smelliest people I've ever encountered. I guess it's their food.
>>
>>57254867
fuck you. for the record, im chinese.
the only token indian food (are these even indian) ive tasted, which is far better than vegemite, is curry, butter chicken, and rotti.
i love my indian and lankan friends tho.
>>
You know WOG, if I went to your nation as a foreigner, how would I be treated? Would I get the same welfare you received, go to the same schools, be allowed to flourish in your country? We both know the answer is NO. And you have the balls to come on and complain "people aren't nice to you?" You're lucky you have your fucking HEAD and aren't in chains breaking rock, which is what any other race would have done with you if you washed up on their shores.
You realize you took a place that an actual AUSSIE male could have had, and now you've decreaed the population of Australia bc now he can't afford kids? You WOGs NEVER go to China, never to the Arab nations, always to steal from WHITEY and then it's still never fucking enough. Maybe you'd like a complimentary blonde Aussie wife brought to you, too? Or maybe Miranda Kerr? I swear to Christ, get your WOG head back into the real fucking world. Would ANY OTHER RACE ON EARTH treat you as well as Whites have?
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 824x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 824x720
>>57255065
do you know how parasitical immigrants are
they literally move to where white people are to get a higher standard of living

they and their spawn all deserve the hate they get.

go make your own place better fuck wits
>>
>>57241438
There are less than 20 million h'white Australians and over a BILLION Indians on this planet.

TRY. USE THAT BIG BRAIN. WHY DO YOU THINK WE DON'T WANT YOUR PEOPLE HERE.
COME ON MATE. TRY. THINK.
1 BILLION vs 20 MILLION. BUT YOU 'DESERVE' OUR LAND TOO...
>>
>>57241438
3.8GPA average.NIGGAWUT
>>
File: qt.png (199 KB, 812x727) Image search: [Google]
qt.png
199 KB, 812x727
>>57241438
>be me
>be indian
>poo
>not in the loo
>>
>>57255250
Dumbcunt
>>
>>57255334
truth hurts cunt
>>
>>57255250
alright m8. thanks for having us though and giving me a relatively comfy life. glhf with your own life tbqh. don't stay salty, we're all aussies at the end of the day.
>>
>>57251900
10/10 Most accurate flag-bearer image created.
>>
>>57255403
such a butthurt faggot lol. Everything you complain about is the fault of the white people who run this country. White australians are too damn stupid to get into university and become professional so the government gets its talent from immigrants. White australians aren't having enough children so there's not enough labour.

The scientific and technological sectors of this country have huge potential, but the white government is too stupid to develop it. Instead we have to suck america's dick.
>>
You don't belong in Australia.

How hard is this concept to understand? Do you think any white people would go to China and expect to be accepted as Chinese?

Fuck off retard.
>>
>>57255629

Nothing in this post is true except for the part about traitorous elites.
>>
>>57241748
I was born in newcastle and lived there for 18 years, went to school in fucking mayfield, been living here for 11 years.

I miss that place but not the lebs and ethnics.
>>
>>57242572
Hey, New Zealand guy. Do you people there like brazilians? I am not a bad guy. Honest and all. But this country is hellish. People and climate. I just want to live in a cold place with little population. I an a south brazilian, with slav and italian ancestry's. Could I get in your country?
>>
>>57241438
Thats right currynig and dont you forget it
>>
>>57255714
Lots of brazilians in the uk, just pretend to be Portuguese and come over m8, all the other hue's are doing it.
>>
>>57241438
What's with your people and their fear of deodorants?
>>
File: 1363728490906.png (636 KB, 774x579) Image search: [Google]
1363728490906.png
636 KB, 774x579
>>57241438
Do you have an offensive Indian accent? Do you act like an Aussie?

If not, that is why we hate you. We want our country to be filled with people like us.

It's not just about skin. But add that to you smelling, talking and acting differently, and you get put on the hate list pretty quick.

Also, Indian OP, why the fuck can your people not shower? Like why the hell do you all smell so bad? What is so hard about putting yourself under running water and applying deodorant when you wake up?
>>
>>57255629
>muh gdp
>muh next financial quarter
fucking move to europe if you want to sacrifice quality of life for the economy

and non white talent is an oxymoron
>>
>>57255714
Brazilians should be quarantined in their jungle until a fascist government implements forced genetic ancestry testing.
Once they have figured out who is actually who, they can be accepted by the god-tier white countries as immigrants.
>>
>>57255629

besides all the foreign chinese students uni's take on for the sweet $$$, most of the government supported places at uni's are filled by whites.
>>
>>57241438
>I don't drink
>I don't smoke

What do you do?
>>
>>57242149
Go to hell you ugly Paki bastard
>>
>>57242154
Ivaded by Cyrus, Alexander,Moghuls,Brits
>>
>>57255689
>>57255917
>>57256032
>3 responses
dumb white cunts fucking triggered lmao
>>
>>57256032
>most of the government supported places at unis are filled by whites
you don't say? it's only true bc of the obvious fact that australia is still largely white.

>>57256033
study? work part-time?
>>
>go to India
>slip and fall in a puddle of fecies
>>
>>57255920
That would be impossible. Believe me. Miscegenation is a single way route. But, I don't pretend to mix with the locals. I like the women here. There good guys among us, believe it. Brazilians usually think that foreign women don't have the "heat" of our women. So, be cool about that. I am not coming to fuck yours. And, to complete. I have some money, that is because I want to get out here. The government is crazy about welfare. It's impossible to prosper if not corrupted, monopolistic and with deal with scum populist politicians. The welfare state that is ruining our economy. In the next 20 years, Brazil will turn really shit. Really shit. And our forests are gone many years ago. Developed countries are wasting money paying to we keep the trees. Sorry, guys.
>>
>in search for a better life

Fuck if I hear this shit one more time I'm gonna shoot someone
>>
>>57256331
all you are doing is proving that you shouldnt be here
>>
Some of you are alright.

Don't poo on loo tomorrow.
>>
>>57241438

Stop being a little bitch, we don't care what you do. It's a moral duty of everyone on /pol/ to hurt people's feelings, especially if they show that their feelings are already hurt. Be aware of the problems in the world but don't form an opinion unless you can defend it, be aware of your own flaws but don't think other people's flaws have to be yours, be aware of what people might think but don't be defensive about it, and be aware that you can be an example of something great even if you aren't great 100% of the time. People will look up to you.

Yeah, I'm a little racist but someone could be my friend in real life and, as long as they're not a little bitch, I'll never hold their race against them.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.