[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BIGGEST MILITARY COMPUTER HACK REVEALS SUPPRESED TECHNOLOGY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9
File: gary1.jpg (145 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
gary1.jpg
145 KB, 500x500
Gary McKinnon (born 10 February 1966) is a Scottish[1] systems administrator and hacker who was accused in 2002 of perpetrating the "biggest military computer hack of all time,"[2] although McKinnon himself states that he was merely looking for evidence of free energy suppression and a cover-up of UFO activity and other technologies potentially useful to the public. On 16 October 2012, after a series of legal proceedings in Britain, Home Secretary Theresa May withdrew her extradition order to the United States.

While not admitting that it constituted evidence of destruction, McKinnon did admit leaving a threat on one computer:

"US foreign policy is akin to Government-sponsored terrorism these days … It was not a mistake that there was a huge security stand down on September 11 last year … I am SOLO. I will continue to disrupt at the highest levels … "

there is UFO technology, there's anti-gravity, there's free energy, and it's extraterrestrial in origin and [they've] captured spacecraft and reverse engineered it." He said he investigated a NASA photographic expert's claim that at the Johnson Space Center's Building 8, images were regularly cleaned of evidence of UFO craft, and confirmed this, comparing the raw originals with the "processed" images. He stated to have viewed a detailed image of "something not man-made" and "cigar shaped" floating above the northern hemisphere, and assuming his viewing would be undisrupted owing to the hour, he did not think of capturing the image because he was "bedazzled", and therefore did not think of securing it with the screen capture function in the software at the point when his connection was interrupted.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_McKinnon
>>
>>57238835
You realize that "free energy" has always been bullshit because you don't understand physics at all
>>
File: tesla.jpg (96 KB, 500x337) Image search: [Google]
tesla.jpg
96 KB, 500x337
>>57238983

wrong
>>
>>57239175
>allow me to refute your scientifically backed point with a quote and a picture
>>
Is that the tranny that whistle blower or the tranny olympic winner. What's the deal with trannies these days. Seems like everything is about trannies in current year. Also dubs
>>
>>57238835

>UFO technology

Skeptical

>anti-gravity

Reverse one of the fundamental forces of the universe? Please. It's all illusory tech that doesn't "reverse gravity"

>free energy

Physically impossible
>>
>>57239346

tesla knowledge of energy > your knowledge of energy
>>
Biggest role playing faggot in the world
>>
>>57238983
You mean the goyed down Maxwell equations (the four flux ones) instead of the real 17 Maxwell equations?

You really think Einstein & Crew would want you to know how the world really works?
>>
File: received_10153788057216095.jpg (79 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
received_10153788057216095.jpg
79 KB, 540x960
The great filter is coming for us
>>
>>57238835
>I found pics of a ufo but I forgot to download or screencap them

>>>/x/
>>
>>57239904
Forgot link

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Filter
>>
File: david cameron.jpg (230 KB, 695x561) Image search: [Google]
david cameron.jpg
230 KB, 695x561
>>57239904
>>
>>57238835

ayy lmao
>>
File: our_shaun.jpg (24 KB, 432x432) Image search: [Google]
our_shaun.jpg
24 KB, 432x432
>>57238835
While there are certainly plots and schemes, as an adult I've come to realize that conspiracies on the scale that he's alleging are impossible. If two people are in on a secret then that's one too many. Human beings suck at keeping secrets, especially big secrets.
>>
>>57239599
That's not "his" knowledge. That's the knowledge of every physicist on the planet.
>>
>>57239877
nigger electromagnetism isn't the reason why we know that "free energy" is not possible the reason is because of thermodynamics and statistical mechanics.
>>
>>57239346
I missed the peer review of your shitoast.
>>
>>57240166
shows pic of dumb wigger not of massive government agency designed to compartmentalize information on a need to know basis.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirage_Men
>>
>>57239175
Tesla wasn't talking about truly free energy, but rather energy that can be harnessed through non-resource consuming means. If I recall correctly, Tesla was referring to the magnetic field generated by the earth's metal core. In theory, one could use the earth's rotating field like a generator spun by a turbine. The energy is "free for me" if you will - not magically produced out of thin air and violating conservation of energy, but rather taken from a system so massive our drain is effectively irrelevant.
>>
>>57240166
What if you were able to entrain and transfix your subordinates minds to make them inhuman?
>>
word among hackers was he just hacked into a honeypot when this happened. who knows
>>
>>57240769
Mirage men is about a guy hacking a honey pot. He was convinced he stumbled on secret UFO technology.
It was actually a honeypot setup by https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AFOSI and followed through by an AFOSI officer who convinced this man he had stumbled onto alien technology.
Basically a huge psy op that followed a honey pot.
Excellent watch if you haven't seen it.
>>
spess mehreens!
>>
>>57240166
Except when you're basically one family united by religious, ideological beliefs and you can trace the bloodlines and been brainwashed by generations of fearmongering that the rest of the world is out to get you?
>>
>>57238835
Wow this sounds legit!
>>
>>57241021
The jew
>>
>>57239379
anti grav forces proven to exist but exhibit in such small quantities no one has figured out how to make them large enough to work yet. thats public knowledge. you can research it yourself
>>
>>57238983
By free they mean, super super super cheap and easy to produce. Are you happy now, nerd?
>>
>>57240811
If you think of it, you really would be producing energy out of thin air.
>>
>>57239175
What this guy didn't understand, and what this guy was referring to, is that matter is energy. The problem he was trying to wrap around was directly converting matter, or in his case that EM fields all matter has, into usable energy.

He was a smart guy, but come to think of it he was a hack, as in someone who tries a lot of things and of course 20% of them work. I know, because I'm a hack too.

>>57239379
The thing about anti gravity is that everyone know its what we're looking for in FTL. Basically, either you pinch spacetime in a such a way that you can break the causality speed limit (or rather the speed of light), or you diminish the mass of an area so that less force is needed to achieve high speeds and hope the effects of relativity cancel it

We all know this, but gravity is something caused by huuge objects with a lot of matter and therefore a lot of energy.

>>57240588
Yep, basically.

>>57241138
Bullshit

The best guess anyone has is exotic matter, namely antimatter. Since no one has produced enough of it to test it's effects on gravity, nor at speeds low enough, no one really knows.
>>
>>57238983
>>57239379

Autists. By free energy most people mean energy that we ourselves don't have to work for.

The sun is free energy
>>
File: 1443833438715.jpg (461 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1443833438715.jpg
461 KB, 1280x1280
But wait, when do we get to join the space marines. I mean this is kinda fucked up, but fuck xenos.
>>
I thought I was in /x/ for a second
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 373x367) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 373x367
>>57241064
The whole UFO tech shit is a poor quality b8. But regardless , solo was a true based hacker. He used to log into us departments and military grids and instead of being a white hat kek he took the info and left his signature "your security is kek , I'm solo over and out"
Now that's based as fuck.
>>
>>57240811
Except it's pretty easy to see how unreasonable that idea is if you run the numbers.

The Earth's magnetic field has a strength of 3.2 ×10^−5 Teslas. A fridge magnet has about 100 times as much. Also, power isn't generated from a stagnant magnetic field but an oscillating one. This even further decreases how much power is available.

Tesla was a smart guy, but this idea is all sorts of impractical and generally idiotic.
>>
>>57240166
The 'Ndrangheta do a pretty sweet job of keeping secrets by keeping all of their criminal activities within family units.

If a bunch of southern Italians can forge the world's most successful criminal organisation and most people have never heard of them, you'd think a group of people with something of actual importance to hide would be able to do it just as easy.
>>
>>57238835
Okay lets assume all of conspiracy theory are true...the world is already fucked up enough with human tech , do we really wanna introduce advanced alien tech into this . Also the concept of free energy doesn't bother me as long there are people working on the next big fuel to sustain us after all of oil fields run dry..
>>
>>57239379
Free energy is possible if you subscribe to dark matter theory.
Logiclly dark matter would make anti gravety possible aswell. but dark matter is still a quantom physics nono
>>
>>57241871
Should I do grad school in Israel to learn more about the powers that control the world? srs
>>
>>57241562
And yet it costs far more to produce a kilowatt of it than oil despite dozens of subsidies, tons of taxes on oil, and a general attempt at hyping it up to hell despite technical limitations.
>>
>>57238835
EDGY
D
G
Y
>>
>>57242180
>do we really wanna introduce advanced alien tech into this

You don't have to use technology if you don't want to.

Like or example, how 600 million of your countrymen do not use the technologies of waste management.
>>
>>57239998
the absence of evidence isntthe evidence of absence
>>
> there are people that dont know how energy gating as described by Gabriel Kron works
> there are people that don't believe that we can go to the stars today
>>
>>57239175
If you could obtain a large enough hydrogen egine to power that, energy would be free.
>t. Engineer
Anyone saying free energy is impossible is technically right, it just depends on your definition of free.
>>
>>57243269
To be entirely fair, India is stil
>>
>>57239175
Only if tesla lived 50years later he would have revolutionized the world instead of being shut down by corporations
>>
>>57238835
ayy lmao
>>
>>57240588
> solar energy is expensive
> electromagnetic energy is expensive
> LENRs are expensive
>>
>>57239379
Gravity isn't a force. It's an effect of curved fourth dimensional spacetime.
>>
File: 1449008157901.jpg (20 KB, 474x390) Image search: [Google]
1449008157901.jpg
20 KB, 474x390
>they dont know how to bend spacetime using plasma shockwaves
ayy lmao
>>
>>57244241
>affect

I ,now immediately doubt you have any idea what gravity is and how contemporary space time (and accepted) models work
>>
>>57239379
Alien technology that we don't understand exists.
>I don't understand so therefore it doesn't exist
>>
>>57238835
>free energy
Fucking dumb bernie voters.
>>
>>57245024
Okay.
>>
File: themanwiththemasterplan.jpg (75 KB, 600x466) Image search: [Google]
themanwiththemasterplan.jpg
75 KB, 600x466
>>57239175
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.