[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do women love/create drama?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 500x746) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 500x746
What purpose does it serve, manipulation, release of chemicals, power struggle?
>>
>>57233765
Ridiculous self gratification that they're not a waste of space or a baby machine.
>>
File: image.jpg (192 KB, 760x1013) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
192 KB, 760x1013
>>57233891
>>57233891
But how is that worth the mental pain it causes them? I understand most people love attention and women can get unlimited attention whenever they want. But aren't there healthier ways then forcing their own childish minds to ride an emotional roller coaster 24 by 7.
>>
>>57233765
They are cursed.
>>
They're emotional creatures
They don't think like you and I.
>>
File: wake me up.jpg (22 KB, 367x202) Image search: [Google]
wake me up.jpg
22 KB, 367x202
they just want fucking attention. I've seen men gossip and do this shit recently and it really pisses me off. what the fuck happened to men?
>>
>>57234316
men keep their minds occupied with hobbies and interests. since women often do not have these, they have to occupy their minds with social nonsense.
>>
File: 1414469328484.jpg (38 KB, 426x551) Image search: [Google]
1414469328484.jpg
38 KB, 426x551
>>57233765
It comes from a combination of being more emotional in general, not having learned through societal expectation to reign in that emotion, insecurity, and the constant jockeying for some sort of one-up on other females.

Example, my wife has a nice curvy body.. maybe a couple lbs over ideal but still hot. Her friend is genuinely fat. She gets jealous at her friend for losing weight.... her friend is still fatter just less so. This upsets her because her friend is achieving things and she's not. She gets pissed off and goes on rants about her friend.

This is her best friend and they talk/do shit together all the time.

The one good thing... and part of why I married her is she recognizes she does this and despite having the emotional fit is able to acknowledge that it's silly. What you need to know is all women do this to some degree... some hide it better and some control it better... some just let the crazy fly. ALL of them do it though. Be aware of this when selecting a mate...
>>
>>57233765
alternative
>>
Women live off emotions
>>
File: freckles tho.jpg (601 KB, 3872x2592) Image search: [Google]
freckles tho.jpg
601 KB, 3872x2592
>>57233765
increase competition between mates; the strongest get to pass on their seed
>>
You're looking way too much into it.

It's just for attention.

Every woman craves attention and some of them use drama to get it, because bad attention is still attention.
>>
They like knowing where everybody stands, so they'll sometimes engineer conflicts between men in order to determine who is the strongest, or they'll chip away at people's patience in order to figure out where their loyalties truly lie. It's kind of like a way of them feeling their way around a dark room when they're blind, except instead of putting their hands out to find where the walls are, they're swinging a baseball bat non-stop in every direction they can.
>>
they don't know what they want.
and in pursuing what they think they want, they cause a shit storm.

pretty much what we all do.
>>
>>57233765
I read once that it has to do with the difference between how boys and girls are conditioned to handle aggression and anger.

With guys, it's seen as manly to get angry and take out your anger on strangers, like getting in bar fights and things like that. So guys are conditioned to alleviate their anger externally.

With girls, there's the whole image of being womanly and not letting your anger show, so this leads them to bottle it up and take out their insecurities on their friends by being snide and bitchy.

Idk how true it is or if it's just propaganda to make women seem like victims of muh evil society but it's kinda interesting.
>>
It makes their lives interesting and draws attention to themselves.
The women who don't create drama seldom get noticed.

“All of humanity's problems stem from man's inability to sit quietly in a room alone.” -Pascal
>>
>>57233765
above all else, you cannot let your woman become bored.....
>>
>>57236570
>they'll sometimes engineer conflicts between men in order to determine who is the strongest

this is so weird to see in action
>>
>>57236570
>It's kind of like a way of them feeling their way around a dark room when they're blind, except instead of putting their hands out to find where the walls are, they're swinging a baseball bat non-stop in every direction they can.

I almost spit out my beer anon. Hearty chuckles.
>>
File: cunts.png (511 KB, 1009x3133) Image search: [Google]
cunts.png
511 KB, 1009x3133
Look at this shit
>>
>>57237613
This nigger knows what's up

Women would rather be with a man who beats her than a man who bores her
>>
File: 1361200093735.png (154 KB, 500x545) Image search: [Google]
1361200093735.png
154 KB, 500x545
>>57237787
>Hi Im a slut, I suck cock yes, but I'm a god. Hi I'm a slut.

Beautiful/10
>>
>>57233765
Most don't have the ability to think rationally. So they just do crazy emotional shit all day long.
>>
File: 1322615842122.jpg (17 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1322615842122.jpg
17 KB, 400x400
>>57237787

Are women genetically this shallow or is it just this current generation of women who have been programmed to be shallow?
>>
>>57237787
>my body is a temple
>a temple where every single nigger and sandnigger can come in, destroy everything and cum everywhere
>>
they like to do pointless shit like knitting and complaining
>>
>>57235671
This. My sister would always talk shit about how im so gay for wanting a certain kit or waiting for a movie that im a huge fan of the series
Her hobby? Going on instagram all day while im busy painting and shit
>>
>>57238024
>they like to do pointless shit like knitting and complaining
Is the only woman that you've spent time with in your life your grandma?
>>
>>57236570
>>57237671
>have two male friends, we'll call them A and B
>A broke up with his gf about a year ago, B had never met A's gf when they were dating
>B starts fucking A's ex-gf
>A&B find out that their hole brothers
>the gf starts texting A encouraging him to win her back from B while simultaneously trying to make B jealous of A
>trys to get them to fight each other at a party
>B asks A if she already loved it in the ass when they were dating
>he says yes and they both laugh and walk away from her laughing
Kek, that backfired on that smelly manipulative bitch, she tried flirting with me occasionally too
>>
>>57233765
Women are natural shittesters. They need constant reassurance that the males in their surroundings are strong and dominant, because weak males cannot provide them safety, and women cannot fend for themselves.

"If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best." sums it up. If you can't handle a woman's shitty mentality, how does she know you're going to be able to handle anything at all?
>>
It's an evolutionary trait, it tests if the potential mate is capable of handling extreme stress and if the male still sticks around, then they are more likely to protect them and the offspring. It also will cause the male to be more aggressive, which in the caveman days meant more food and safety.
>>
>>57238446
>>57238332
Are there any red-pilled women that are conscious of they're instincts and stop them?
>>
>>57237965
Youre seeing what happens when people are allowed to do what they want. Girls act like this, guys become autistic. Then they decide they dont want to do what they want to they get the government to restrict them. They fuck it up for all of us in the process.
>>
>>57236065
That looks fucking gross
>>
>>57238712
But it would be worth at least 1 try right? Every things worth a try. Except gay shit, cause thats gay. And shit.
>>
>>57238332
>"If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best."
Yes, quoted from a booze and drug addled starfucker skank who died young.
Most women aren't as shitty human beings as Monroe was.
>>
>>57238712
she's fucking cute you faggot. those are angel kisses.
>>
>>57238757
>not wanting to fuck a cute trap in the ass
>>
>>57238607
What you're asking for is rationality. From a woman. Under the prospect that women have the capacity to think for themselves.

Don't kid yourself, pal.
>>
>>57238868
IRL? No, but I do fap to drawings. Havent found a real life one worth fapping to let alone fucking but not from lack of trying.
>>
>>57237613
I got bored of my woman way faster than she did of me. After a few weeks I wanted to sleep alone, eat alone, exercise alone, watch tv alone, etc. Getting to know someone and scheduling for two is exhausting, and honestly it's pointless to commit if you are a male under 30, 35 to be honest.
>>
>>57238607
after menopause, sometimes after breeding. or the male is blatantly powerful, extremely rich/ high social status
>>
>>57235899
that isn't normal
>>
File: Shark.jpg (110 KB, 780x629) Image search: [Google]
Shark.jpg
110 KB, 780x629
>>57233765
Easy answer, OP.
Humans define reality through struggle and triumph.
This is embedded in our psychology due to evolving in environments that were difficult to survive.
In the modern era men express their struggle through physical conflicts. Fights, riots, wars.
Women express their struggles through emotional conflicts. Drama, chaos, manipulation.
>>
>>57238607
Red pilled women just use their enlightenment to be even more manipulative, redpilled women know that their chances of acquiring a high quality husband skyrocket if they grow their hair long, dress in feminine clothing like dresses and heels, save their virginity/avoid slutting too much and whatnot, they also realise that they can sabotage the competition by encouraging their female friends to do the opposite of all of those things, like when my gf(who has waist length hair) manipulated all of her long haired friends to cut off their hair without cutting her own
>>
>>57233765

Because she doesn't get things on her own, she manipulates others to do so. Female chimps do this, they egg their mate on to attack the alpha so the female can move up in the chain of command herself.

That's all it is, she thinks initiated fights with everyone else will somehow better her position in the social structure. This stopped working when we stopped living in the jungles obviously but the female brain is yet to evolve to the level of the male's yet.
>>
>>57238607
>Are there any red-pilled women that are conscious of they're instincts and stop them?

Are there any men who are conscious of their instinct to stare at tits and stop doing it?
>>
Women that act rationally do exist

Im not saying they are common but they exist
>>
>>57239137
what's worse, the manipulative cunt
or the beta that does her bidding?
>>
>>57239214
What an incredibly stupid comparison.

Are you implying that the incentive for a woman to seek out males is identical to a man's incentive to seek out females? You really know jack shit about societal structures or animal instinct.
>>
>>57236570

That was a good analogy. I like this analogy.
>>
>>57233765

Alleviates boredom.

Once you start thinking of women as children, it all makes sense.
>>
>>57239214
Tits are there to be put on display anon.
>>
>>57239321
The beta.

Women are manipulative by nature. Men are meant to be dominant by nature.

The only one going against their nature is the male, for which he should be reprimanded or whatever.
>>
Because they live boring and uninteresting lives.
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 707x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 707x1024
>>57239121
You're lucky, so few girls have long hair like that anymore. But it's very attractive in a hard to describe kind of way.

The same thing with tans. In Texas girls love to get really dark tans. But for me, nothing is sexier than a big pale white butt.
>>
>>57233765
Simply because it is a manifestation of their political power and their primal instincts; since they lack the sophistication of control, they too easily reveal themselves.
>>
>>57239343
>Are you implying that the incentive for a woman to seek out males is identical to a man's incentive to seek out females?

That would be silly. Men and women are not the same.

Men have biographies. Women have grandchildren.
>>
File: 1447040856562.jpg (148 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1447040856562.jpg
148 KB, 1024x768
>>57239525
Told my gf pretty much as soon as we started dating that if she ever
>cut her hair
>got a tan
>talked to another man
She would immediately be out the fucking door, she kind of looks like pic related only with longer hair and a crooked nose(got broken as a child)
>>
File: women-vanity.png (1 MB, 1281x1113) Image search: [Google]
women-vanity.png
1 MB, 1281x1113
>>57233765
courtesy of /fit/
>>
>>57239525
>But it's very attractive in a hard to describe kind of way.
It's instinctive attraction anon, old and unhealthy women can't grow long, thick and shiny hair, long hair is a indicator of youth, health and female fertility
>>
The real and ony quesiton is how we should protected ourself and get good intel.
I mean they always be a a lot of beta robiters and other shitty knights fighting for the pussy.
Maybe just go full intel, and get all that phone, fb, apps info, they can't delete that much of info.
That's one of reason i don't have fb, use linux and change nicks on dailt bases, no synchornizations and oftenencr ypting a lot. Linux just make me less paranoid
>>
>>57239911
>>talked to another man
Dawg you got some problems
>Stralia
figures
>>
The real and ony quesiton is how we should protected ourself and get good intel.
I mean they always be a a lot of beta robiters and other shitty knights fighting for the pussy.
Maybe just go full intel, and get all that phone, fb, apps info, they can't delete that much of info.
That's one of reason i don't have fb, use linux and change nicks on dailt bases, no synchornizations and oftenencr ypting a lot. Linux just make me less paranoid and free
>>
>>57233765
trans here
it feels nice killing others peoples vibes sometimes
but then you regret it, so basically it's a release of chemicals
>>
That horrible post hangover feeling after hard night of drinking, all sensitive and an emotional wreck, can't focus or think clearly.
Your head is filled with shit.
This is oestrogen. Woman feel like this all the time.
>>
>>57240180
God damn genius
>>
>>57233765
Better yet, why do people take women seriously in 2015?

If you simply follow the relation that more money = more women, and make sure not to make dumb mistakes that will lower your income, you will never have problems with women.
>>
>>57240180
>she's just thinking about the 6'4 guy in her class and what she can do to get him to notice her

/fit/ hits the nail on the head again.
>>
>>57240715
do you enjoy killing others vibes because you are unhappy and if they are unhappy too you feel less bad?
>>
>>57239911
>talked to another man
That's pretty insecure. What problems you got going on?
>>
>>57240180
lol that guy is a manlet she is making fun of him

>who wouldn't
>>
>>57239911
wow, looks like you are really threatened by other man, and it's easy to see why too. Pretty sure she already sucked a guy besides you and I'd fuck her anytime, faggot :^)
>>
Daily reminder women are a meme.
>>
>>57240715
>trans here

Please for the sake of humankind drown yourself in a fire
>>
>>57238607
>conscious of they're instincts and stop them?
Shit tests are useful, and most intelligent women occasionally indulge them knowingly and intentionally to guage the responses they get, especially if she's in the presence of men who she suspects to be weak.
>>
>>57241118
I'm a woman only when I'm alone in my room.
I contribute to this shit country and society by having a job, paying taxes and not getting into anyones lives. That is, compared to this country's society I'm way away from degeneracy.

Literally nothing that good would happen if i just decided to kill myself.
>>
>>57235471

Next time you see that, it's your duty as a man to box some sense into these frauds. They need to be set straight, like dogs that have disobeyed. It can't be tolerated, and clearly they've been running amok with no guidance or sense of male protocol. I've never seen such behavior, but if I did - I'd immediately set them straight, even if they were strangers.
>>
>>57233765
Most are attention whores. A strong man, a good church, a few children makes most women settle down. The rest that don't weren't fit for breeding in the first place and their genes won't be missed.
>>
>>57241273
>I'm a woman only when I'm alone in my room

Then why seek validation/ridicule on the internet if no one knows about it except you? It makes as much sense as being confused what genitals you have.

My demand still stands.
>>
>>57241273
stfu and post legs, slut
>>
>>57240627
>>57240927
>>57241040
I slap her whenever she annoys me Tbh, honestly if a girl is in love with you/is extremely attracted to you she'll tolerate almost any abuse
>>
>>57241386
I am not seeking anything, I merely stated an opinion explaining specific female behavior, which it felt right stating that I also consider myself as a trans to give more value to the opinion.
>>
>>57241536
Want to post some pics?
>>
>>57241536
>woman
>opinion that matters

El oh fucking el
>>
>>57241493
good for you, bitches gotta be treated just like dogs, kick em when they act up and pet em when they act right
>>
>>57233765

I have friends who I haven't talked to in months.
I haven't called, they haven't called. We don't do chit chat. However, when I happen to visit his city or just feel like visiting him I will call him and we will hang out and have a good time.

Women are different. I have 3 sisters and had numerous girlfriends, so what I tell you is not just "one girl".
If they feel like the other person should call the next time, and they don't, they get angry. If the some friend tells them a couple times in a row they don't have time, they will not call them again and wait for them to call or try to set up a meeting.

What I also noticed is that it is easier for man to set up plans or discuss a problem.
My girlfriend and I wanted to do something with another couple. The girls texted and texted and a problem arised that could end up in a little fight.
I called him and everything was planned and settled within 30 secs.
My gf just stood there and asked how we can talk to each other like that.

Here is another example:
I worked for my gfs brother in law for a couple days. However he doens't own the company, he is only head of one department. Anyways, I wasn't paid the right amount.
What happend is that my gf and her sister started talking and tip-toeing (is that the right phrase?) around the issue.
I call - "dude I haven't beend paid the full amount yet!" - "ah fucking booking department I will talk to them tm"

I thing this is why women create drama, I don't think (hope) they don't like drama themselves, but they don't address a problem and try to carefully lay out sentences like you are trying to prevent a war.
Men simply say things the way they are. This is by women often seen as being rude or being an asshole.
>>
>>57241493
>honestly if a girl is in love with you/is extremely attracted to you she'll tolerate almost any abuse

Close. A girl in love with you will be suspicious if you don't abuse her. Even the hottest chicks have low self esteem. If she thinks of herself as lower than dirt, and you treat her like a queen, guess where her opinion of you goes.

Girls want to be owned, not loved.
>>
>>57241630
Pretty much Tbh, I'm not naturally overly sadistic or controlling but experience has taught me that unless you treat your women like dogs they just start acting like bitches
>>
>>57241772
>I'm not naturally overly sadistic or controlling but experience has taught me that unless you treat your women like dogs they just start acting like bitches

The second fastest way to lose a woman is to treat her as a sex object. The fastest is not to.
>>
>>57241727
I guess they know deep down they are malignant pieces of shit
>>57241772
indeed, they think that any one who finds value in something like them must be seriously desperate, which they are right in a way
>>
>>57237858

they're like children, or nervous dogs - and I'm not even trying to be rude... but the ones who act like that are absolutely incompetent and certainly not adults

these sounds like broken minds, severe personality disorder, absolute narcissism, inability to gauge time or value, or some combination of all
>>
>>57241493
>I slap her whenever she annoys me
Confirmed Turk or Leb. Why are you people so insecure? Sounds like a lack of power in other aspects of your life.
>>
>>57241918
>these sounds like broken minds, severe personality disorder, absolute narcissism, inability to gauge time or value, or some combination of all

We are talking about women.
>>
>>57241026

they're not to scale - the guy is standing several feet behind her
>>
>>57241896
>I guess they know deep down they are malignant pieces of shit

Close, but no kebab for you.

Girls ARE NOT men. Judging them by the same standards is a ridiculous idea. Yet, over the last 60 years, that has become commonplace. And, has caused great misery to both sexes.

If I judge Cupcake as a girl, I note that she is sleek, smart, funny, graceful, sweet as sorghum on a Moon Pie, and dances like a dream raised in Arkansas. I’m smitten.

If I judge her as I judge men, she’s an emotionally unstable dwarf. How much respect am I supposed to have for a 5’3″ guy who bench presses a twenty-ounce Pepsi?
>>
>>57242058

yeah, we are - and they have broken, inept minds
>>
>>57233765
There are men that like drama as well. It isn't gender specific, so stop with your generalizations.
>>
>>57242299
this
>>
>>57242299
You mean gay ones?
>>
>>57242299

those "men" are fags, and they need some sense beaten into them - for their own good and ours, such behavior can't be tolerated
>>
>>57242299
>There are men that like drama as well

We call those 'poofters', whether they have sucked dick yet, or not.

Men who behave like girls are genetic dead-ends.
>>
>>57242208
>no kebab for me
:c

You are assuming that by saying we don't want emotionally unstable we want just as stoic as us, which is a symptom of this thing called splitting
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Splitting_(psychology)
I myself am not the most emotionally stable person in the world (Bipolar, BPD) but I at least don't start shit on my own for my attention and when it starts I shield others from it, whereas a woman will expose you to it directly in order to cause you emotional pain / start drama for intense emotions. And that 5'3 faggot deserves no respect no matter how much he lifts lol
>>
you now realize the fundamental flaw of western society

the preservation of 'childlike' features in women (an and in today's world, men as well)

this ideal, this method of doing things has to stop.
>>
>>57242208
Where the fuck is all this genuine non-bitter wisdom about women coming from?
>>
>>57239121
I like girls with long and short hair.

What is with all this "Men should like one thing and only one thing" shit that is so popular on /pol/?
>>
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 500x695) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 500x695
oh look, it's the beta uprising again. What the fuck are you doing outside of r9k?

Which one of you faggots is gonna go on a spree next?

Have some best gf memes
>>
>>57242405
>>57242410
>>57242432
What does same-sex attraction have to do with anything?

And you're all wrong anyway, because most of the guys in my high school were dramatic, they would fight over the stupidest reasons.
>>
>>57242469
>I'm BPD
>I at least don't start shit on my own for my attention

That's basically the definition of BPD.
I dated one of those, once.
She was addicting, in bed. A filthy, awesome whore; I didn't have the energy to think about porn for over 2 years.

Once I figured out what she was, and why it affected me the way it did, I learned all about it.

Now I hunt them. You can spot one across a crowded room, if you know what to look for.
More exciting and dangerous than big game hunting, cheaper than a safari, and you can do things to her that would make Ron Jeremy blush.

Never met a BPD fattie, either.
>>
>>57236926
Have to disagree about the expression of anger as it can also be reversed.

If a man gets angry but acts with restraint because he knows better, he can be seen as a man for not letting his emotions hold dominion over him. A woman can also seem more feminine by letting out her emotions in a PMT fashion. Its expected of a woman to be neurotic and emotional, after all.

I think the point I would agree with is that the expression of anger can be seen as masculine or feminine. Where masculine is direct fighting and open aggression and where feminine is snideness and bitching.
>>
>>57242758
>catch you masturbating
>finish for you
Don't all girlfriends do that?
>>
>>57242652
>Where the fuck is all this genuine non-bitter wisdom about women coming from?

Experience.
>>
>>57242800
>What does same-sex attraction have to do with anything?
Because they aren't really men.
Your next sentence backs that up.
>>
>>57242815

Share your experiences and knowledge, sounds interesting.
>>
>>57242872
>Your next sentence backs that up.
How does it?

These guys were all straight with girlfriends. Drama has nothing to do with gender.
>>
>>57242926
>These guys were all straight with girlfriends.
That doesn't prevent them from being bitches. Men do not act that way. Women and bitches do.
>>
>>57242800
>he hasn't read The Way of Men by Jack Donovan
>>
>>57242800
>What does same-sex attraction have to do with anything?
>most of the guys in my high school were dramatic, they would fight over the stupidest reasons

There are over 9000 things in this world that are more interesting than retarded drama.

If you don't have a vagina, or use your grocery hole as a substitute, you'd have noticed that by now.
>>
>>57242800

I agree with you to an extent, but what you're describing is called adolescence. The difference is how many vs women make it past that stage.
>>
File: ›.png (89 KB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
›.png
89 KB, 3000x3000
>>57242758
>muh gamer gurl best gf meme

Although robots inherently hate all women there is no denying most people in today's world are degenerate. Now go back to /v/ faggot
>>
>>57242815
Now go and meet a male BPD, you'll see how much more empathetic or if not at least have some sense of fairness (I won't make you put up with my shit etc). They tend to lash out internally while women lash out externally destroying their partners mentally and making them act out their self-hatred (projective identification). This is the whole point of misoginy today desu, to protect oneself from a womans nature. I myself prefer NPD chicks, sluttiness combined with shameless confidence mmm
>>
>>57243050
>The difference is how many [men] vs women make it past that stage.

Men begin to mature at puberty. Women stop.
>>
File: xvLNsFw.jpg (107 KB, 1469x1187) Image search: [Google]
xvLNsFw.jpg
107 KB, 1469x1187
>>57233765
I order to raise a child it takes tremendous amounts of motivation and drive. Women do this with emotional drive and as a result are easily manipulated by emotional appeal and self gratification. Some women don't have this and that's a gamble.
>>
>>57233765
They create melodrama.

Drama is always good and a part of life.

Melodrama however is being capricious about the smallest of things, think soap opera
>>
>>57242999
>he reads books

I bet you have a favorite poet too, faggot. :^)
>>
You have to remember that women are entirely ruled by their emotions. You know those feels you get from time to time? Women have them 24/7 and they feel them doubly. Women crave a man that can suppress these feels as they cant do anything about them.
>>
>>57243181

>You have to remember that women are entirely ruled by their emotions

we let these people vote, and still wonder why everything's gone to shit
>>
>>57243088
>Now go and meet a male BPD

I've met a few. Wasn't impressed. They're always newscasters, bartenders, or vagrants.

>They tend to lash out internally while women lash out externally destroying their partners mentally

It always shows.
If I was a faggot, I'm sure they would be more impressive.

BPD girls are junkies, always selling their holes for their next fix.

They're always dead inside, but they create the most wonderful masks.
>>
Alpha male here. Use it to your advantage
>>
>>57243181
>Women crave a man that can suppress these feels as they cant do anything about them.

Not quite. Girls crave a man who can weather their emotions, and still ignore them.

Women are the ocean, men are the shore.
>>
>>57242996
Bitching is bitching and yes there are men who do indeed do it. Why is it so hard to understand?
>>57243011
Well fhat depends what the drama is, since people have different interests and all men are different that aren't cookie cutter attributes.
>>57243050
You'd be surprised with how many childish men I meet. But I agree, most people in their adolescents are stupid.

Don't complain about the shit and flies that surround you, when you went to the sewers in the first place.
>>
>>57243362
>Bitching is bitching and yes there are men who do indeed do it.
Except they thus are not men.
Why is that so hard to understand?
>>
>>57233765
>you will never have a life so easy that you have to intentionally create conflict to feel like you're relevant
>you will never be so simple minded that logical thought and morality comes after your emotions
>you will never live in a society that was built from the ground up to protect you and excuse your inability to act rationally
Oh, to be an attractive woman. Is it a blessing or a terrible curse?
>>
>>57243362
>all men are different that aren't cookie cutter attributes.

Men are different from girls, in that they are interested instead of demanding to be interesting.

Men are all the same, in that they want to desire rather than be desiring.

Face it, M8, your yearbook is basically the credits of a fag movie.
>>
>>57243421
Same thing can be said about women. Bitching is not a real woman's virtue.
>>
>>57235389
This is the most valid response in this thread.
>>
>>57240180

I'm 34 and this actually blew my fucking mind. Amazing.
>>
>>57243526
Agreed that it's not a virtue, but it's part of their character. Such effeminate and negative qualities are never the hallmark of a man.
>>
It's a womens' desperate attempt to exert some form of control over their environment. Think for a minute: How does a creature that is incapable of shaping its own environment through strength go about shaping aforementioned environment? By attempting to rob all others of control through the magical power of feelings.
>>
File: 1447757847801.jpg (68 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1447757847801.jpg
68 KB, 720x720
>>57233765

Its called shittests. It is testing the mens ability to shut her up when neccessary and sometimes to listen when needed. Women test man everyday always until the end of their lives. Its in their genetic code and they cant stop it, hell they even love it.

This being said, dont look for your own happiness in women, like the media is telling you.
>>
>>57243287
newscasters, bartenders, vagrants but most you will get out of them in a relationship is an abandonment fear spergout whereas the girls will try to make you feel like less of a man any chance they get, they get off on ruining a man mentally or financially from what it seems, and alot of them show pride in it too, they consider it an achievement.
>>
>>57240180

"new gym posing" -- shit, she's talking about that dude? I assumed she was describing what she was doing - using any excuse necessary to take a picture of herself with fat duckface lips and lots of makeup on here cartoonishly large eyes / fishing for Facebook likes and PM love letters
>>
>>57243471
>Oh, to be an attractive woman.

It sounds horrible, to me.

Imagine waking up every day to 1000 "Good Morning, Sunshine!" texts, even though you didn't do anything for the last 14 hours, and all you really want to do is take a big, fat, smelly dump.

Finish that dump. Now, you have 300 more texts that include the word "goddess".

Oops. You gained half a pound today. 300 men send you a message telling you that you are now a fatass.
3000 more send you a message telling you that you look better as a fat fuck.

The idea of half of all people wanting to fuck you seems infinitely more depressing than the idea that no one wants to fuck you, to me.

But then again, I'm not a girl.
>>
>>57243501
>Men are all the same, in that they want to desire rather than be desiring.
What does that mean?
>>57243599
>it's part of their character
So you think women that aren't dramatic don't exist?
>>
>>57243526
>No True Scottsman

If your girl isn't complaining, you're fucking a man in a dress.
>>
>>57243829
>So you think women that aren't dramatic don't exist?
They aren't naturally occurring, but created by a process of self-determination, usually influenced by outside forces, which we are supremely lacking in a modern feminised society.
>>
>>57235916
I post normalfag memes because I'm a newfriend.
>>
>>57243823
Any unwanted attention can simply be ignored. If that fails it can then be used to gain attention from guys they actually want attention from. I'm not saying its preferable, but it would be easier.
>>
File: tumblr_nwpkcwzZwr1urnm9ho1_1280.jpg (329 KB, 1000x1334) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwpkcwzZwr1urnm9ho1_1280.jpg
329 KB, 1000x1334
>>57233765
One thing, there are many others, but one thing that a lot of guys don't get about women is that they subconsciously require dominance in a relationship.

I don't just mean that she needs to be dominated, but that is the best case. There needs to be dominance in a relationship that she is in. If she in in a relationship with a man, if he does not dominate her, she will either 1) stay and be confused 2) dump the guy to find someone else who will dominate her 3) take upon herself the role of domination and will dominate the guy

If she is the one being dominated, she will deep in her heart feel at home. Even if the guy is beating the shit out of her, her deep instincts tell her this is good.

If she is single, she will run wild and fuck off essentially trying to get someone to dominate her out of making trouble.

Of course culture has its sway in all of this. Women are not completely braindead after all. If culture tells her to behave on her own she will try to some extent. If culture tells her that being dominated is bad, she will be confused and conflicted. But what I said at the top is the base, natural instincts of a woman.
>>
>>57243750
>whereas the girls will try to make you feel like less of a man any chance they get, they get off on ruining a man mentally or financially from what it seems, and alot of them show pride in it too, they consider it an achievement.

BPD people don't have achievements. They live in the moment, more than niggers or women could ever hope for.

If they're getting their uterus pounded into their throat, that's the way it's always been, and always should be.

If you're eating a sandwich, and therefore not facefucking them for the next 5 minutes, that's the way it's always been and therefore always will be.

They'll either fuck the mailman in your living room, or pout until you finish your sandwich and smash their cervix again.

BPD girls are like having an all access pass to Disneyland. Except, who the fuck really wants to live in Disneyland forever?
>>
>>57243873
Now here's where it gets interesting...

Since the man failed to be the dominant and put the woman in her place, SHE is the one that took his place as the man. She bitches, she makes demands and complains because he failed. Do you see where I'm going with this?
>>57243881
The only way to change this is to teach them the virtues of womanhood. Not just shrug our shoulders abd say "oh well, its expected" whenever a woman says or does something unacceptable.
>>
>>57244038
>Any unwanted attention can simply be ignored

Except, it can't. I never had to fight more than during the time I was dropping loads in my BPD princess.

One night, I got 67 texts on my phone professing their love for her.
Her phone was disconnected, since she hadn't paid the bill for 3 months.

I had idiots ringing my doorbell at 3am, holding fucking flowers, asking if she was home. Because, she gave everyone who complained about her phone not working my number and address.

For fuckssakes, her boss showed up at my house one day at 7pm, because she was 2 hours late for work.

She told me she had the day off.
>>
>>57244329
>The only way to change this is to teach them the virtues of womanhood. Not just shrug our shoulders abd say "oh well, its expected" whenever a woman says or does something unacceptable.
I concur. The trouble though, is that anything like that is sexist and anti-feminist, and thus slammed by greater society.
It's an uphill battle, since women are almost entirely controlled by what they perceive to be fashionable.
>>
>>57243829
>Men are all the same, in that they want to desire rather than be desiring.
>What does that mean?

It's a simple idea. If you can't be bothered to think about it, you're likely wired different.

Men like to chase. Girls like to be chased.
Hunter and prey.
>>
File: Brains.jpg (354 KB, 1334x694) Image search: [Google]
Brains.jpg
354 KB, 1334x694
>>57233765

It's the inherent inferiority of the female brain. Women cannot process logic or rational thought. Their activity center in their brain is anchored in the irrational, emotional side.

This makes them perpetual children, with a very low awareness level. Society makes the problem worse by catering to them.

Here's some required reading to get you started on the road to truth when it comes to the subject of male / female brain differences. Once you read this you will know an awful truth, and it will forever taint your opinion of the genders.

Happy Reading!

>MALE BRAIN FACTS:

Men have more neurons per square inch of brain tissue than women.

The synapses in a male brain fire at a much higher rate than those found in the female brain.

The male brain is larger and heavier than the female brain.

The male brain is anchored in the logic and reason centers of the brain.

The male brain contains more glial cells and neurons in the cerebral cortex than the female brain.

The neurons in the male brain are 2/3rds larger than those found in the female brain.

The neuron is the true "seat of intelligence" and awareness in the brain. It is the true center of all human intelligence.

The male brain is inherently superior to the female brain and absolutely no amount of social constructs, complaints or feminism will EVER change this scientific fact.

There will never be a female Da Vinci, Tesla, Einstein, etc.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKWmFWRVLlU&t=30s
>>
>>57244171

Here's some sagely pimp advice for you.

It's going to sound cold blooded, but it's the absolute, irrefutable truth.

You either keep your bitch in line or she will keep you in line.

You keep your bitch in line and be happy, or she keeps you in line and neither of you will ever be happy.

You dig?

Good.
>>
>>57240180

Fuckin genius.. Summed up exactly whats going on in a woman's brain. Pure narcissism
>>
>>57244483
Not entirely. If a woman loves you, she will follow you and accept the red pill. Notice how it's mostly women that convert to the guys religion? They adopt whatever dominates them. If she is emotionally invested in you, she will understand what you have to say.
>>57244611
Yeah I guess so
>>
>>57239321

The woman. Everyone who says the beta is still doing the woman's bidding. Attacking the person she's exploiting for her exploiting them.

The woman is the one who's lying and initiating. Starts and ends with her.
>>
>>57233765
Women can only exist in social environments, take that away and most of their perceived value is lost.
>>
>>57240180

The only thing /fit/ left out is that she also wanted to be seen going to the gym, not just the cute fact, the whole outfit and package.

>See, I got to gym which makes me sexy right?

That's going on too. Also humans think by pointing out something that looks bad makes them look better by automatic, subconcious comparison. Hence why cute girls take so many pics with ugly ones.
>>
>>57244171
>If culture tells her that being dominated is bad, she will be confused and conflicted.

That about covers our modern culture.
Girls want to be owned. Our shitty society decided to tell them this is wrong, long before any of us were born.

Yet, they still want, and need, to be owned.

Try jerking off every time you feel hungry. You may forget about hunger for a short time, but you still end up hungry.

Except, it's wrong to be hungry.
You should go take out $200,000 in loans to get a Women's Studies degree.
And, you're still hungry.

I know! Go get a job as a barrista!
And, you're still hungry.

Girls can be beautiful creatures, once you stop pretending that what you really, really want is a man in a dress.
>>
>>57244832
That would still be following that which they see as popular. A regular woman nowadays wouldn't go to that length without there being significant inducement. They wouldn't even fall in love like that if they didn't believe it would be beneficial to them on some level.
>>
>why do women love/create drama?
This is their strong suit.

On average, women have higher emotional and verbal intelligence than men.

Women use their strengths to try to control and manipulate a man. Instead of trying to address things logically or through strength, which would be foolish for a woman, they use cunning and manipulation to achieve their ends.

Women use their emotional intelligence to their advantage to identify and attack in emotional situations or attack weaknesses in ones emotional states. They can use emotion to engineer dramatic situations between themselves and others or groups of people; both to get attention and control people.

They can then use their verbal intelligence to manipulate and steer arguments, usually back into emotional territory, to further their goals. Arguing with a woman is a way for her to sharpen her manipulative skills and will almost never accomplish anything other than teach her how to manipulate and deceive more effectively.

This is women playing to their strengths: using emotion and words to gain power.
>>
>>57245152
Well yeah, but who doesn't do something for their own benefit?
>>
>>57239450
Male here

Not dominant at all, however, I'm very manipulative and I constantly cause conflict between my friends for my own amusement and social benefit.

Skme women are dominant as well. Not that big of a majority imo
>>
>>57234316
>mental pain

No, it is painful for you. Drama for women is a state of normalcy. Whether Becky had pigtails in 2nd grade or Stacy is getting plowed by the boss 20 years later,the hare of other women and the need for drama is a constant, perhaps the only constant for a woman. Do you have mental anguish when your asshole smells?

This whole thread and this never got a proper response.
>>
>>57245269
>On average, women have higher emotional and verbal intelligence than men.

Men use the argument to win the crowd; women use the crowd to win the argument.
>>
>>57245306
I meant in that women are never self sacrificing for the good of a group, or larger picture. Everything is more short term pleasure than long term gain.
>>
>>57245396
>Drama for women is a state of normalcy.

Girls love insanity. Feels like home. Peace and tranquility is a sterile prison to the female mind.
>>
>>57240715
I do this as well

It feels good knowing you did slmetbkng to bring others down by your power
>>
>>57245430
>women are never self sacrificing

Men have the luxury of time.

Men are expendable; women are perishable.
>>
File: 1374485304050.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1374485304050.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>>57233765

They satisfy primal urges. If man can transcend those urges, we will become free, but the human race will cease to exist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7Mf48s8jsE
>>
>>57245505
Excellent aphorisms throughout the thread.
>>
>>57245430
You mean sluts? I agree. But again this results in unstable people, creating unstable families and resulting in unstable children.

Dominance is key.
>>
>>57245269
They tend to be better at manipulating, yes, but a man who's really good at it will be better than any woman.

There's a reason there's never been a woman who can actually whip a crowd into a frenzy, it's because they can barely relate to the public.
>>
>>57245563

pleb shit
and im half armenian too

that album was so shit
here is something to wash your shit taste

https://youtu.be/X38rzLpqjpM
>>
>>57236926
Thats fucking bullshit, its the exact opposite. Men are historically told to man up while women being crazy raving bitches has become a literary trope.
>>
>>57245585

I'm old.
Seen it, done it, been there.
I would love for new men to replace me.

That said, the new "it's my first night" Moldovan stripper is mine.

Cry all you want, she's mine. For now.
>>
>>57233765
I have thought about this for a long time and I think it has to do with evolution, it's the natures way of weeding out the mentally weak. They are constantly testing you and if you give in to the bullshit your a beta who doesn't deserve to breed.

This is why they want contradictions, this is why they set impossible tasks. If you see that they are just an evolutionary algorithm thats consonantly changing to find your weak point you can deal with them much easier. You hear them spout some crazy bullshit and instead of getting mad you just think "nice try honey" with you jimmys unrustled.
>>
>>57245705

It's not a metal contest here, besides SOAD was in it's own specific sub-genre of metal.
>>
>>57237613
They will get bored inevitability, because they are boring. Even when a woman has a deep interest, this curiousity rarely extends past that interest, to the point where it defines them.

See: gamer girl, skater chick, cheerleader, cowgirl etc.
>>
>>57245625
Sluts are just one thing. Most of the unmarried women I know would spend their paycheck on something frivolous, and then complain about not making enough money to make ends meet. Similarly, they'll buy the "women's" version of something and complain about it being the exact same thing as the "men's" but more expensive, but that need that one because it's more fashionable.
Or they'd get a stupid liberal arts degree in a bullshit subject they enjoy, and complain that there are no jobs, as well as possibly taking a lousier job which doesn't pay very compared to a better paying job because they'd have to work harder.
>>
>>57245667
Also no one looks to a woman to lead them. Women are perceived as emotional, weak, and passive. People look for a strong or intelligent male to ensure survival.
>>
>>57245824

shut the fuck up bogan dingo

https://youtu.be/kSgLep12XiA
>>
>>57245820
Constant nagging and the threat of infidelity is a way for women to keep men motivated and vigilant.
>>
>>57245625
>You mean sluts?

All girls are sluts.

Men have ambition, power, wealth, and hobbies to fall back on.

Girls have a lukewarm hole in their crotch.

That lukewarm hole is capable of birthing the next generation.
Men aren't.

One man can knock up thousands of women.
One girl can be knocked up by one man at a time, and once she is, it's done for nine months.

You can't negotiate with gravity.
>>
>>57245849
Take this example for needless vaginally created drama. Hideous feminazi vaginal infection Clementine Ford has carved out a niche for herself insulting people, and belittling men all in the cause of feminazi supremacy. She is more or less a troll magnet, but Michael Nolan a hotal employee of Meriton Hotels in South Africa was sacked as a result of describing her as a 'slut'. Really, the truth can ruin your life.

There's even a thread about it

>>57244698
>>
>>57235389
>They're emotional creatures
They don't think.

FYFA
>>
>>57244460
she obviously instigated that behavior. if she had ignored it originally they wouldve fucked off and found a different girl to bother.
>>
>>57233765
Because they feel empty inside and don't have the skill/ambition to fill it in a productive way like men.
>>
>>57240627
>>>talked to another man
>Dawg you got some problems
No, nigger. You've got problems. What does your wife need from men? Dick. So why is she talking to men?
>>
>>57243768
did you even read the picture?
>>
do women inherently or instinctively find men who show them attention less appealing? it's a little counterintuitive, because they rely on the male to initiate contact - but in terms of catering to the female whims, a guy who's overly attentive will write himself out of the equation, because women find "neediness" immediately unattractive

poorly phrased question, I admit - but I don't care to further inflate female egos, it's demeaning and boring
>>
>>57241609
> woman
yea, no..
>>
>>57246056
>she obviously instigated that behavior.

No. She encouraged it.
In those two long years, I never saw her do anything of value, other than being the perfect recepticle.

BPD girls are pure female.
They are catchers, not pitchers.

That's why I seek them out now, instead of running away in horror.

I like pure females. I like the feeling, I like owning a girl--no matter how brief.

It's a rush. It's like your first line of blow.
It's like your first orgasm, forever.

You don't fall in love, you don't make babies.
You do get to have a threesome with them and their daughter.
You do get your own imaginary porn princess for as long as you can keep them.

Snatch the razor off their wrist and shove your cock down their face pussy.

You'll both love it.
>>
>>57246253

I read the /fit/ guy's response, but I typically just ignore everything women say - so I glossed over her manipulation of the image
>>
>>57246351
as colorful as your experience may be, bpd is not something every girl suffers from. most girls are capable of ignoring the vast majority of attention that is thrown at them. they dont have to be the center of attention every moment.
>>
File: 1414534614597.jpg (48 KB, 500x614) Image search: [Google]
1414534614597.jpg
48 KB, 500x614
I know it's hard to accept but people on 4chan, even those who consider themselves successful with women, need to realise that they know almost nothing about women.
>>
File: 1417734823672.png (33 KB, 255x216) Image search: [Google]
1417734823672.png
33 KB, 255x216
>>57235389
>>57235995
>>57238024
>>57239475
Fuck, that means /pol/ is full of women. How did I miss this?
>>
>>57245017
Probably left out since she's a fitness model on Instagram.
>>
>>57238186
>im busy painting

That's pretty gay actually. You can't make money and feed yourself with that. Your hobby should be a useful skill. Not a child's play time activity.
>>
>>57247282
>Your hobby should be a useful skill.
That's not how hobbies work, dumbshit.
>>
Proverbs 19:14
House and richesarethe inheritance of fathers: and a prudent wifeisfrom the LORD.
>>
>>57246649
>bpd is not something every girl suffers from

No shit, cupcake.
If every girl had that shit, I wouldn't have to hunt for it, would I?

>NOT EVERYONE
>Some special snowflakes are EVEN more special, you asshat

You fucks deserve this shit.
If your wife comes home 'enriched' your first reaction is "NOT ALL SANDNIGGERS"
If your boss doesn't pay you, and instead slaps you in the face and calls you a faggot,
your first reaction is "NOT ALL BOSSES!"

You cunts didn't stumble on this shit.
You sought it out. You worked for it.
You deserve it.

YOU DESERVE IT.

You worked hard for this. Enjoy it.
>>
>>57238712
You're missing out on that top tier Neanderthal DNA, mate. I only have a little, but def planning on getting myself a Scottish qt to strengthen it in my offspring.
>>
>>57241676
Underrated post of the year.
>>
>>57235389
This is why I don't trust women who have pet dogs.

They like dogs because dogs are easily manipulated by emotions, just like themselves.
>>
>>57235389
>They don't think like you and I

You mean "you and me".
>>
>>57241676
Capping this to enlighten future visitors
>>
>>57245975
Not all of them.
>>
>>57246728
Males have emotions, too.
They are just different, less gay and pure.
>>
>>57241366
lol

you can't just walk up to a group of faggy dudes and start lecturing them. you will get fucking killed by the PC police. you would lose your job and be kicked out of your social circles.

if
women can gossip
then
men can gossip

>because it's 2015
>>
>>57233765
>What purpose does it serve, manipulation, release of chemicals, power struggle?

Womens brains aren't stimulated in the same way that mens brains are, they don't get the same sense of intellectual satisfaction building, improving, creating or repairing things. As a result they don't really get any satisfaction from hobbies and things like that.

They get their stimulation from interactions that evoke emotion, so they cause drama to get the lows and highs.

It's one of the reasons to stay away from them, if you cannot keep them on a permanent high then they'll seek to cause lows by causing conflict. It's why women shit test men to see your reaction when they spaz out, because they want to test a man is stable enough to handle their crazy in future.

It's one of the biggest sources of marriages failing today, 50% failure rate, 70-80% of divorces initiated by women and the predominant reason listed for divorce is simply dissatisfaction. They simply got bored.
>>
>>57242758
Yeah but guys never like these girls anyway, they go straight for Stacy. If you think it isn't true you're in denial
>>
>>57240715
T R A N S
A
R
E
>>
>>57233765
I don't know. Women are alright. I've got a wife and a daughter. My mother just spent £10,000 on a new car - thousands of pounds on something she doesn't need. It's a nice car, but but she had a good car. Meanwhile I struggle to feed and clothe my family as I have a shit job.
I work really hard.
>>
>>57247282
Probably the worst post in this thread, off yourself you talentless queer.

Its funny that you don't realize that was a total woman thing to say
>>
>>57242758
Gamer, "shy", nerdy girls are the biggest sluts. They have such low standards and aren't used to getting attention they'll fuck anyone.
Any convention is a cesspool of awkward ,badly shaved nerds and is full of degenerates.
>>
>>57240180
No one should pay any attention to a girl that going to gym.

In my own gym lets say there are 10 girls who regularly comes. Without an exception 9 of them just dope around, do a 1 hour long of walking and call a day off, take tons of selfies, hit on PT's etc. they do almost everything except their exercises. And since they pay regularly, PT's or nobody gives a fuck for them.

The one and the last girl you should pay attention, who would get under that squat and try her best.
>>
>>57240715
post pics of you being trans.
>>
>>57237965
Are women genetically this shallow or is it just this current generation of women who have been programmed to be shallow?
>>57238630
>Youre seeing what happens when people are allowed to do what they want.

They're biologically predisposed to that kind of behaviour, their left and right hemispheres of the brain have way more connectivity than men which means the logical/rational parts are connected deeply with the emotional center.

It's just in the past men would reel women in and keep them in line, it's why not all that long ago slapping your woman in line was considered acceptable - check this out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA

Women today are very childish and it's because men aren't allowed to parent them anymore.
>>
File: 1445443541707.jpg (11 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1445443541707.jpg
11 KB, 250x250
>>57244645
>if men have more synapses, why do women have longer hair ?
>>
>>57239009
Yes it is, every girl will talk shit about her friends.

My ex one time talked shit about her best friend (same name, same level of attractiveness etc.) because her friend had more likes on her pics or some stupid shit, so she made up some story about how shes a drug addict and how she hates her. Then she went shopping with her like it was nothing, they're still best friends to this day I think.
>>
>>57248635
Probably generational aswel.
Boomers a shit.
>>
Guy pls help

My sister is being fucking retarded, should I try to show her the error of her ways or should I wait a few years until she hits "the wall" and set myself up as the only man she can truly trust, so that I can have sex with her?
>>
>>57236570
Too right.

Had an ex do that shit with me, so manipulative but I was too inexperienced and young to get what was going on.
>>
>>57233765

Crybabies... since birth being center of attention.
Spoiled little ungrateful cunts.
>>
>>57248925
Wall
You can lead a horse to water, but can't make it drink
>>
>>57240715
>>57241273
>>57241536
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiet
>>
>>57245705
u shut ur whore mouth about soad
>>
>>57247282
i assumed that you were a german by your response. then i checked you flag and thought about it and realized that all of my hobbies are also useful skills.

woodworking, car repair, etc
>>
>>57242299
faggots who have been demasculated and lost all sens of honor
>>
>>57242299
before you check this fag, you guys should check his flag.
>>
For some reason, I remember a girl a friend told me about. In a university here, there's an engineering course (idk which year they're in now and which engineering course exactly) where the composition of the only ones remaining/surviving in the class is ONE female and the rest are all males. For the first few sems, there were more girls, more drama, more shitposting in real life. Drama is easy to brew, and it makes everything entertaining. They also get to be seen, to be looked at by people. Then as they progressed in their education and things got tougher, those who didn't have in it them and those who refused to focus in their studies either dropped out or shifted courses. Anyway, to the remaining girl, she also used to be noisy and is said to be harsh as hell when giving insults, but when things got tough as fuck and she realized she can't just take and take - she also has to sacrifice and discipline herself, she managed to get through. The professors and classmates now often joke "she is one of the boys".
>>
>>57241536
>male trans
>expert on women

Kek
>>
>>57249047
pa jebem ti mamu picku, mrs pedaru
>>
>>57242815
Dated one as well, best and worst thing to ever happened to me. Great sex obviously, made me feel great about myself, before doing everything in her power to try to destroy me.
>>
>>57240180
Why do they wear headphones AND A MICROPHONE in there?
>>
>>57248130

"You and I" is actually better phrasing.
>>
>>57247282
Cmon man we are all gona die someday if the guy likes painting why stop him? Painting can be extremely relaxing aswell so it's not all useless
>>
>>57244171
Once girls fall in love they want to be gum under your shoe.
>>
>>57236065
>>57238843
She looks like a Spicy Nacho Dorito.
>>
>>57233891
While the average woman doesn't show interest in sports, video games, studying or technically any hobby or passion that isn't Netflix or making cute cupcakes; life should be pretty boring.
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 1280x720
>>57233765
>he doesnt know
if you havent figured women / humans out by 20 kill yourself
>>
>>57239525
Look at the cameltoe on this whore
>>
>all those /pol/acks saying woman are like that because the way they are raised in a way

They are programmed to be worthless whores, no living creature with working brain can defy its instincts, the jews only increased what was already there,
You guys should visit /r9k/.
>>
>>57240715
Fuck off nigger
>>
>>57254097
R A R E F A G
A
R
E
F
A
G
>>
>>57233765
Most women haven't been expected to actually develop themselves so they've never progressed beyond grade school in mentality, in which everything is a zero-sum game.

"If Becky is getting a compliment by some guy I don't even care about, that is one less for me so I must take her down a peg!"

There was just another thread illustrating the difference - A man sees another man doing something superior, and tries to figure out what he's doing to be on the same level or outdo him. A woman sees another woman doing something superior and they go the other route - they try to drag her back down to shit-tier.

Now, consider ALL OF THEM doing that to one another, all day, every day.
>>
>>57233765
because no one, including themselves, can take women seriously

shit loads of them are silly, annoying and generally just shallow people

so they create drama and dumb fucking attention seeking issues to make their life seem like it's worth something
>>
>>57247282
Yeah because no one should do things they actually enjoy and should only do things that make more money so that you can used all that money to buy back all your life you wasted when you should have been doing the thing you enjoyed. Fucking dense burger.
>>
>>57240776
Exactly, just become a neet for life and you'll never have to deal with these hags.
>>
My mother is the same way. I'm not sure if she's going through menopause and that's why she's like this but all she does is piss and moan about everything. Ever good news coming from her. She is literally always upset about something and she will do whatever she can to instigate a fight with my father or with me. I'm not stupid and when i confront her she plays the victim. My parents ask me why I'm angry all the time and I try to tell them but they don't listen. Maybe I'm just autistic. I don't know. Or maybe it's just women being manipulative and sadistic. It feels bad man.
>>
>>57249999
>The professors and classmates now often joke "she is one of the boys".

It's not a joke, it's literally the truth.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.