[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am from two years in the future. These were the results of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 2016final.png (165 KB, 1179x801) Image search: [Google]
2016final.png
165 KB, 1179x801
I am from two years in the future.

These were the results of the 2016 election. The major surprise of the night was Kansas flipping to the Democrats (largely due to the crippling debt caused by Gov. Brownbacks fiscal policies). Otherwise it was pretty much as predicted by all the polls.

Since a mass suicide of Trump supporters followed the election, I have come here to warn you against putting the future of your country in the hands of dank memes. You can still prevent this /pol/.
>>
>>56828132

>Clinton winning Dem nomination
Ha. That's Sanders buddy. I do agree that the Reps have no chance of getting in office.
>>
who cares the usa political system is shit
>>
>>56828701
I was a Rubio supporter but my cousin is here illegally. As soon as trump got the nomination I could no longer vote republican. It's a shame because I really liked trump's views on taxes and guns.
>>
>>56828132
>2016
>Still not making america great again
ISHIGGYDIGGYDOO
>>
>>56829021
Maybe he shouldnt be breaking the law then
>>
>>56828880
Says the Blaze It 420 No Scope fag here.
>>
>>56829272
Maybe there's enough people like me to keep trump out of office regardless of how dank your memes are
>>
>>56828132
If trump loses rebellion will begin and all the niggers and libs will be hanged high and a new order will be established. Nothing stops this train 2.0!
>>
>Otherwise it was pretty much as predicted by all the polls.

You mean the ones that say Trump will win?
>>
>>56829378
I doubt most civilized people keep house pets like you do.
>>
File: 2016-election.jpg (206 KB, 601x613) Image search: [Google]
2016-election.jpg
206 KB, 601x613
>>56828132
This poster is a liar..

I am really from the future and this is how the 2016 election ended...

btw. America became so great under Trump' they made him dictator for life after a constitutional convention of states amended the CONUS and the entire world became rich and super friendly to each other.. ISIS came around and are now just very pious advocates for decency..

There hasn't been a single murder, rape , robbery or single word of anger uttered in the 16 years since Trump began making America great again...

We are in the process of restoring the CONUS to the former configuration and will be electing his successor...

Yep you guessed it Donald Trump Jr

There was an episode shortly after Trumps enthronement where all the liberal SJW's committed mass suicide which was weird but we solved Fukushima by entombing it with all their dead bodies..

Liberalism is now just a fading bad memory.

Its glorious guys... welcome to your Future.
>>
File: OP is a faggot.jpg (81 KB, 493x639) Image search: [Google]
OP is a faggot.jpg
81 KB, 493x639
>>
>>56830245
Nice Nixon reference with the map
>>
>>56829378
With the additional white votes he's picking up, he doesn't need wetbacks anyway.
You also might be surprised how many Hispanics support him - more than Romney. He only needs a shift of a few percentage points and your cousin is gonna be mixing cement for the wall.
The blacks ain't gonna be there in force either this time. He should get his ass back there now if he don't know how to lay bricks.
>>
>>56831065
>party defections won't outnumber magical "new votes"

You really do want republicans to lose. Probably a paid shill for Hillary.
>>
>>56828132
This is copypasta.
>>
>>56828132
Clearly we need to throw more support at our Emperor's cause, clearly. Thank you for the heads up, time traveler. We will begin by requiring American Citizenship to vote (looking at you, Cali) and arresting blacks on sight for deportation to their native homeland
>>
>>56832090
But you tried this before... It just made people hate trump more. Don't you re-

Oh well, I guess there's no stopping fate.
>>
>>56828880
sure is mr.trudeau
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.