[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New RAMZPAUL Video
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: Mister RAMZPAUL.jpg (6 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
Mister RAMZPAUL.jpg
6 KB, 320x180
RAMZPAUL shows once again why he is one of the best video makers ever.

He is smart and clever and he has a strong sense of right and wrong.

And the way modern culture is treating Whites is wrong.

The media and political elites are happy as hell to have badass get-it-done white people to fight their wars for them. And white wives and mothers cry when their sons die in these wars.

Sadly, they do not respect our sacrifices. For them to say, "Send in the Marines" these days might as well be the dismissive cry of "send in the white trash" or "send in the Gentiles".

RAMZPAUL's extemporaneous video on the subject. Heartfelt and full of real emotion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZN2UeTjIcU
>>
He triggered that psychotic retard Shiska Goddess so hard
>>
File: jesse jackson.jpg (9 KB, 280x275) Image search: [Google]
jesse jackson.jpg
9 KB, 280x275
Bump with crying Jesse.

Blacks are still blaming white people for things that may or may not have happened during the civil war.

Whites just want peace, and many / most blacks irrationally want white families to suffer.
>>
>white wives and mothers cry when their sons die in these wars.

>hernandez
>white
>>
File: 1413114290135.jpg (969 KB, 2544x3686) Image search: [Google]
1413114290135.jpg
969 KB, 2544x3686
>>56828375
Seems that she over-reacted.

>Also, the flat earth thing is hard to understand.
>>
>>56828789
Have you seen this? She's a fucking nutjob
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uG_NvYwfMdI
>>
>>56829263
That's the wrong video
>>
>>56828789
>>56829263
>>56829290
This is the one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbTQTg7IzZM
>>
File: 1442476617150.jpg (138 KB, 970x1382) Image search: [Google]
1442476617150.jpg
138 KB, 970x1382
>>56828025

>Rumor that Rubio is going to call Trump supporters White Trash.

>Maybe just a rumor

But if true, does anything that the hottie Ann Coulter is white trash???

>Or Kinsey, for that matter? If you saw her stream Wednesday night, you would probably come away thinking she is a Trump supporter, at least to some extent. Which only makes her more based IMO.
>>
>>56829366
I had listened to a few minutes of it before and shook my head. This time I got a different impression. This time I was expecting it to be scary but I was surprised that I admired the purity and strength of her conviction.
>>
File: laughinganimegirl.gif (357 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
laughinganimegirl.gif
357 KB, 500x282
>>56829366
>flat earth
>>
>>56828025

He's white trash tho.
>>
>>56829837

I doubt you'd feel that way if it were a man speaking. You'd call him a ranting conspiracy theorist and move on. Goes to show how privileged it is to be a woman. Your words are treated ten times more favourably.
>>
>>56828025
HE GOT HIS JIMMIES RUSSLED, kek
>>
>>56828025
good vid

have a bampu
>>
>>56828375
how? she's pretty good, got some good songs n shit
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.