[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck is up with some of y'all. White people open carry all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: 694321.jpg (50 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
694321.jpg
50 KB, 720x720
Fuck is up with some of y'all. White people open carry all the damn time are you serious? So, y'all saying black men shouldn't defend their families and communities from other rogue males killing little boys and punching you ''sistahs'' upside your collective heads whenever they feel like it? Or is it only valiant when white men go out and set up shop to defend theirs against a tyrannical government? See, this image here stands for black men willing and committed to defend their own and lead and police their communities and that shit intimidates y'all. Y'all talking about peace and there's for real white boys who follow Trump ready put a few in y'all. So called conscious people.
>>
Just stop robbing gas stations faggot. idgaf if you're protecting yourself from racist police.
>>
Reported to FBI.

Enjoy prison, nigger.
>>
File: album cover.png (694 KB, 801x444) Image search: [Google]
album cover.png
694 KB, 801x444
>>56827435
Niggers arent people and only deserve to be lynched like the animals they are

https://soundcloud.com/assclowns-united/jungle-life
>>
>>56827435
>peace
>put a few in ya'll

You're a fucking idiot.
TRIGGER
DISCIPLINE
>>
>>56827435
The gangbangers in your communties would eradicate you in hours if the police stopped keeping them in check. Lol you stupid niggers think you can police yourselves HAHAHAHAHHAAA.
>>
File: 48579631963.jpg (80 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
48579631963.jpg
80 KB, 640x960
Fuck is up with some of y'all. White people open carry all the damn time are you serious? So, y'all saying black men shouldn't defend their families and communities from other rogue males killing little boys and punching you ''sistahs'' upside your collective heads whenever they feel like it? Or is it only valiant when white men go out and set up shop to defend theirs against a tyrannical government? See, this image here stands for black men willing and committed to defend their own and lead and police their communities and that shit intimidates y'all. Y'all talking about peace and there's for real white boys who follow Trump ready put a few in y'all. So called conscious people.
>>
>>56827435
niggers and guns do not mix.
not ever.
>>
>>56827435

That picture, it looks like something an episode of Boondock Saints would be about
>>
>>56828076
Noticing trends and acting on that isn't racism, it's natural.
White privilege is nothing more than noticing trends, and white privilege means white people can wield a gun and not make people watching fear.
>>
>>56827435
I don't give a shit about some black dude legally owning a firearm to protect his family. It's his right. I'm tired of dumb niggers shooting people for cell phones and pocket change.
>>
>>56827435
no problem here. cops killing unarmed people - black AND white. any cop that has ever patted someone down without a warrant signed by a judge guilty of unreasonable search and seizure and should be hanged. all cops crooked and evil. plz dont use those guns to hold up a liquor store.
>>
>>56828298
Boondocks. Boondock saints is that shitty irish circle jerk movie.
>>
>>56828076
>kids on top look angry and emotionless, the first sign of a possible distraught shooter

>kids on bottom are smiling and seem to be emotionally capable of reason

Color has nothing to do with this at all anon. It more has to do with the look of intent on their faces. ANY logical gun distributor would think more than twice before handing a gun to a man who shows no sign of emotional flexibility. In fact, when applying for a license it is helpful to show signs of a happy and healthy mind.

Top: They look angry
Bottom: Smiling
>>
Blacks shouldn't be allowed to own guns.
>>
File: 1447636944805.jpg (9 KB, 220x229) Image search: [Google]
1447636944805.jpg
9 KB, 220x229
>>56828076
my biggest prob with that pic is that every one of them has a finger on the trigger
>>
>>56827849
This shill again?
>>
File: 14358572031820.jpg (5 KB, 180x187) Image search: [Google]
14358572031820.jpg
5 KB, 180x187
>>56827435
>black men
>families
>>
>>56827435
Sorry, I seem to have come into OP's conversation in the middle.
And by "conversation" I mean "incoherent schizoid accusation froth."
If you really are a black with a legitimate interest in firearms, you are more than welcone at /k/ and related places. It's almost as though we really do hate niggers in accord with Martin's idea of judging people's behavior and not as an irrational reaction to skin color.
Check out Sweet Soul Brother and Colion Noir on Youtube.
Nice trigger discipline, if pic is not just stock.
>>
>>56828076
>lack of trigger discipline on both
Triggered
>>
Why do niggers always misconstrue self-defense with vigilantism?
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 400x300
>>56827435
>give a monkey a loaded a weapon
>>
>>56827975
R A R E F L A G

A

R

E
>>
Niggers are unbelievably fucking stupid.
>>
>>56828076
one screams BY GOLLY I CANT WAIT TO GO TO THE SHOOTING RANGE and the other screams "we run dis shit nigga time to shoot a nigga wearing the wrong colored shirt"
>>
>y'all

Since when was this niggerspeak?

I always associated it with rednecks.
>>
>>56828839
I thought the same thing. What is the pistol held by the kid with the ball cap?
>>
>>56829227

they kill themselves more than cops ever will. It's fucking silly.

>complaining about being shot when carrying a knife in the middle of the street
>>
>>56827435
are those firearms licensed and registered?
>>
>>56829500
They're all BB guns, you gunless dumbfuck c u c k.
>>
File: 1409687135810.jpg (293 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
1409687135810.jpg
293 KB, 1600x1067
>>56827435
>B.A.R.C

>Literally pic related

BARK
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.