[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ What did you learn about this movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 301x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 301x450
/pol/
What did you learn about this movie?
>>
Greed is bad.
It makes you dead.
Get a normal job.
Italians need to check their privilege.
>>
Watching this on tv with the family right now

Never betray your family.
>>
Never trust jews
>>
>>56829150
>watching the TV version of The Godfather
Why do this, Anon?
>>
>>56827133
Italians are a fucked up people. Stay away from them as far as you can.
>>
I just saw it for the time for a few weeks ago and I loved it, but 2 was better.

>Vito will never be your dad
>>
>>56827133
Drugs are bad and don't bet up your wife because her brother might show up and kick your ass.
>>
>>56827133
Friendship and Family is EVERYTHING
>>
File: 1417587734695.jpg (18 KB, 395x387) Image search: [Google]
1417587734695.jpg
18 KB, 395x387
>>56829403
Kek
>>
>>56827133
That I can keep my eyes open even when I'm really bored,
>>
>>56829150
>Never betray your family.

This is where Michael fucked up. Should have stayed an honest man in the military instead of serving the mafia. He wanted to defend his family but ended up ruining it.
>>
Never discuss family business in public
>>
>>56827133
That playing music that is louder than the dialog makes for a pretty shitty movie.
>>
>>56827133
That if you think it was rough and took far too many decades for the Irish then Italians to assimilate into the west, as white people, then even in a century from now Muslims will be aliens here.

We are so fucked...
>>
lucrezia borgia deserved death and fredo was a cu.ck
>>
Wops are not any better than Mexicans
>>
>>56831577
you're the only person on the planet who thinks this.
filmskoolfag
>>
>>56831776
Never taken a film class in my life, I've never gotten through any of the Godfather movies because I miss half of what is said because some asshole is playing a trumpet right next to every fucking dinner table and it's annoying as shit.
>>
>>56831577
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1MO023vN8o&t=0m7s
>>
>>56831577
What is cc for 300, Alex.
>>
>>56831906
Oh poor you, what an awful fate to suffer. If only there was an option to have some sort of text that shows us what our characters are saying, so that you can read what they are saying when things are to loud.

Oh why has nobody thought of such a thing yet.
>>
>>56832002
If I want to watch with subtitles I'll watch a filthy Japanese/Chinese movie.
>>
>>56827133

Let someone else drive to get the cannoli.
>>
>>56831590
Sweden making some sense, wtf
>>
>>56827133

"women and children can be careless, not men"

-Vito Corleone
>>
File: 1445987649666.jpg (36 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1445987649666.jpg
36 KB, 400x300
>>56832045
>>
gotta love that fascist mindset
>>
That families need a patriarch to be successful. They help everyone out, deal out favors, help you with a lawyer connection, help you find jobs, give advice, tell you to be a man, etc
>>
>>56831998
>>56831577
>>56831906

What the fuck are you even talkinga about? What is this meme? It's not even based on anything. Point to a single scene.
>>
>>56832326
he's just meming because of le hilarious family goy cutaway
>>
>>56832177
There is nothing you can do to make me leave.
>>
>>56832447
Nope, didn't even think of that. Although it was funny that other guy posted it. I was looking for scenes like that but since I never watch the movies through I couldn't find any. Although ever single scene I did find where people are talking I still had to blast my volume up because of the shitty sound quality.
>>
>>56832570
Does it matter if you've seen the movie all the way through? If you have the impression that there is loud trumpet music that drowns out dialogue, it must be based on something., right?

Either you saw such a scene in the movie once when you watched it partially, or else you never saw a scene of this description at all, and your impression is based on something else entirely. As you discovered, no scene like that actually exists in the movie.

So, faggot: please explain why you made your mindnumbingly stupid post in the first place. Did you think you were being clever? It didn't cross your mind that if you made up falsehoods about one of the most watched and acclaimed films in history that someone might be able to call your bullshit?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.