[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You may only post in this thread, if you country isn't celebrating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: american-holocaust.jpg (54 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
american-holocaust.jpg
54 KB, 480x480
You may only post in this thread, if you country isn't celebrating a hallmark holiday.
>>
>>56827109
#trailoftears
>>
Hello
>>
Black plague.
>>
>>56827754
hey
>>
>>56827109
What day will we choose to celebrate the WALL?
>>
>>56827109
>Mexico
You faggots are the descendants of Europe's who raped the indigenous people. Unless you're fluent in the indigenous language (instead of speaking spanish) and have renounced Mexican culture, you're also a part of the problem, Juan.
>>
>>56827109
Hey Pedro, isn't your government still killing your natives?
>>
>>56827109
Muh 1000 million. Why are native Americans so chill about it? They must have a superior culture.
>>
>>56827911
Hi leaf
>>
>>56827109
I hope Mexicans get genocided by an earthquake.
>>
>>56827951
Spaniards dinĀ“t killed indians. They mix with them.
Anglos colonists killed indians and put it in reservations.
>>
You don't become #1 by playing by the rules. America reporting in.
>>
File: 1446636974452.jpg (40 KB, 692x519) Image search: [Google]
1446636974452.jpg
40 KB, 692x519
>>56827916
1/21/2017
>>
we wuz genocided n shit
>>
Injun here, couldn't care less.
>>
>>56827109
>one hundred million

Gonna need to see some credible sauce on that.

Are we talking about all of the Americas from pole to pole? And every dead native since 1493?

Are you including the unknown number of South American natives that dies from disease? Because, that has little-to-nothing to do with any "holocaust." That's like claiming the Chinese holcausted all of Europe with the Black Death for four centuries.

Even then, I don't think there have been 100,000,000 Native Americans born since circa ~1500. Would be kind of hard to "holocasut" mosre than had ever been born in the relevant time frame since European discovery.

But, feel free to post links and stats. Make sure they're academically researched, peer-reviewed and otherwise sound.
>>
>>56828190
Your mom's pussy got put in reservation last night.
>>
>>56827109
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_conquest_of_the_Aztec_Empire
>>
>>56828190
I would bring the Aztecs, Incans and Mayans in as witnesses against your bullshit, but there are exactly zero of them left to call in.
>>
who cares sjw fag
>>
>>56828190

This is true. Visited Guanajuato, a beautiful Italian hill town, and the streets were filled with squaws.

Where did all the whites that build that place go to?
>>
>>56827109
>hallmark holiday

Nigga thanksgiving goes all the way back to Lincoln days.
>>
1 BILLION INJUNS DED
>>
Wasn't there like half a billion people on the planet back then? And a handful of settlers that could barely survive winter wiped out a fifth of the planet?
>>
The few million natives (not 100 million lol) were killed long before the English arrived.

Spanish explorers, French traders and mountainmen, they spread the diseases long before Jamestown or Plymouth were founded.

Some were killed via warfare with the U.S., or because their leaders refused to allow them for a goddamn year to relocate along with the others.

The rest were absorbed into the white gene pool and in a generation or two, looked and behaved like anyone else in white society.
>>
There was never any campaign to genocide native americans. That 100 million number is the highest end of a 10-100million estimate, which is very likely closer to the 10 million range. It was almost exclusively deaths due to disease.

If you want to count disease as genocide, nearly 250 million people have died from syphilis, a native american disease.
>>
>>56828626
>Mayans
>Extinct
Mericans.
>>
File: Butthurt Spic.jpg (303 KB, 738x438) Image search: [Google]
Butthurt Spic.jpg
303 KB, 738x438
>>56827109
Fuck off, Paco.

Get busy building that wall.
>>
The only ones the US ever did wrong were the Choctaw.
>>
File: Conquistador.jpg (15 KB, 236x337) Image search: [Google]
Conquistador.jpg
15 KB, 236x337
"Mexico was a mistake"
>>
>>56827109
>MUH 100 OCTILLION GOOGOLPLEX^100
>>
>100 million

Jesus Christ do people actually believe this is a feasible number? Who came up with this shit?
>>
>>56829288
The Guatemalan government tried their best senpai
>>
>>56827109
fucked them indians good but we celebrated last month so it's coo. corona sucks btw
>>
>>56828190
There was also mixing north of the border m8, just not as heavily. Most of us gringos are really just paler mestizos. There's also usually a nigger or two somewhere up in any given family tree.
>>
>>56827109
90% of the Natives were dead before European settlement even truly got rolling. The Colombian Exchange was a bitch.
>>
>>56829288
My mistake, by looking up three things you know shit about on google you caught me on one having a large number of halfbreed survivors.
>>
File: 1442593976808.webm (334 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1442593976808.webm
334 KB, 480x480
I don't know what that is but fuck indians anyway.
>>
>tfw part native american
>tfw I tell sjws how retarded they are for hating themselves
>yfw not even a native telling sjws to stop sperging out isnt enough to get them to stop sperging out
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.