[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do yankees even want us in the Union?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1448223840249.png (60 KB, 919x737) Image search: [Google]
1448223840249.png
60 KB, 919x737
Do yankees even want us in the Union?
>>
File: 1448226229066.jpg (99 KB, 633x677) Image search: [Google]
1448226229066.jpg
99 KB, 633x677
>>56827099
>>
>>56828662
/thread
>>
File: plague.gif (26 KB, 567x473) Image search: [Google]
plague.gif
26 KB, 567x473
>>56827099
I'm from MS but living in California. When people find out I'm from the deep south they're shocked and sometimes say I'm nothing of what they would expect. Since I'm not a total autist I'm able to conceal my /pol/ attitudes and politely thank them for their 'compliments' instead of correcting them and explaining how and why the south is last in everything good and first in everything bad, especially the blackest state in America.
>>
>>56827099

Sure, just get the nigs out
>>
they hate us cus they ain't us
>>
>>56827099
Obviously they do. They killed 400,000 of you to force you to
>>
>>56827099
Yankee here.

You guys are alright, as much as we may differ in opinion on some topics we can agree on hating gays, blacks, jews, and muslims. Plus your food is amazing.

I would be sad if you left the union.
>>
Not anymore
>>
GA here
>tfw the south will never rise again
>>
>>56828662
/thread
>>
>>56827099
No we don't, a country is more successful if all the people have similar beliefs. If the south were to secede I would probably move there
>>
File: The South Will Rise Again.jpg (237 KB, 640x462) Image search: [Google]
The South Will Rise Again.jpg
237 KB, 640x462
>>56832740
A man can dream, can't he?
>>
>>56828662
Fuck that.

>>56827099

Why you southerners so buttmad. We in the north will shit talk you all day, but when the shit hits the fan, we're buddies.
>>
You faggots need to all be fucking nuked. The south is full of rednecks, niggres and in general the worst this country has to offer
>>
>>56827099
I'd support the South if I knew what they wanted. Do they hate anyone who isn't a white Anglo Saxon protestant because that is stupid as hell.
>>
>>56833030
white Anglo Saxon protestant made Canada...
everyone else came after.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBQPmSZr1QY
>>
>>56833030
We're not racist, just realistic.
>>56832199 These are our demographics. Most people who call southerners 'racist' have never actually met a black person. We don't 'hate' anyone, we're just fed up with they way that so many blacks behave and live their lives in ways which affect the rest of us. Even in the south it's very rude to express racist feelings in public.
>>
fuck the south, i want a republic of Texas. the south is poverty stricken with niggers.
>>
They talk shit about the south all the time , why won't let us leave if we are shit?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.