[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nothing in Jewish. Greedy kikes don't give anything to goyim.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
Nothing in Jewish.

Greedy kikes don't give anything to goyim.
>>
Why would he bother making one for Jewish? He should know better.
>>
>>56826601
the jew would take money out of the other bowls
>>
>>56826601
DUDE
>>
>>56826601

>Weed Smoker
>almost nothing

oh jeez how did that happen?
>>
>>56826975
that's the hindo plate that's nearly empty. the stoners have a cup with plenty of notes in it
>>
>>56826975
bruh we coulnd't put our bitcoins in the cup nawhattamean
>>
>>56826601
>Hindus
>3 cents
He was probably an asshole in a previous life we'll give him 3 cents just to be dicks.
>>
>>56826975
the weed smokers have undoubtedly the most contributions you blind faggot
>>
Jews are an incredibly low population you fucking morons. Should have done this in Israel. His bowl would have been over flooded with money
>>
>>56826601
Amounts donated probably proportional to the size of the group as a percentage of the local population.

Shit OPs should be gassed.
>>
I'm half Christian, half Jewish and half Islamic so I didnt give him any money.
>>
>>56826975
I like how he's calling 420 fags a religion.
>>
> giving money to what is obviously a professional beggar

All of those bowls should be re labled to "retard".
>>
/r/ edit where guy has a giant nose and the Jew tray is piled high with $100 bills, precious metals and gems
>>
File: ja.png (352 KB, 520x290) Image search: [Google]
ja.png
352 KB, 520x290
>>56826601
>Jewish: nothing
>>
>>56828058
>/r/edit

pls go tbqh fqm
>>
>giving money to bums
kek. I could walk into any gas station, pick up an application, and have a job within a week. Don't give these filthy bums a shred of money or sympathy, they're all either liars, drunks, drug addicts, or some combination of the 3

also
>hurrr no money in Jewish cup!
Probably because Jews make up an incredibly small portion of the population, retards.
>>
>>56826601

>Buddist
>>
File: jewish donation.png (7 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
jewish donation.png
7 KB, 640x400
>>
>>56828197
Hello Chaim.
>>
i would not donate to this man out of principle

its pretty disgusting to try and get donations by motivating people to represent their entire religion like this

also its probably fake and gay
>>
File: 1446959655623.jpg (52 KB, 344x291) Image search: [Google]
1446959655623.jpg
52 KB, 344x291
>>56828197
Lol ok kid
yeah anyone just walks to a gas station and goes
"gibs me job" and they just give you one.
>>
I worked at a gas station once and put two change tip jars out with one reading Feminism and the other reading Mens Rights and just let them decide which one they wanted to use. It started a few arguments and I made like 20 bucks.

I also used Playstation Vs Xbox and stuff like that. Shit works.
>>
File: 1092039343.jpg (10 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1092039343.jpg
10 KB, 320x240
>>56826601
>atheism
>weed smokers
>religion
>>
>>56828121
No surprise
>>
>>56829924
Gotta give it to the guy, its a great way to panhandle.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.