[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How bad is it in Germany?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 18
File: image.jpg (231 KB, 847x772) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
231 KB, 847x772
has it really gotten that bad in Germany or is it just a meme?

my parents are German but we moved to the US when I was 3 years old. I understand the policies are disliked, but is this something you have to deal with in real life?

I've never even seen a mosque, is there mosques in Germany now? Do people wear the burkas and turbans? is it more dangerous now? because when I go to visit my grandparents in Germany I don't see those things. but they live in a nice area.

by the way, do Muslim kids really bully German kids or is that a meme?
>>
>>56825281
in the larger cities, you have areas where you see mostly turks and arabs, in the country side its still fine. Or was fine, before the flood of this year, now that "refugees" are being housed all around the country you get your shitskins everywhere
>>
>>56825477

are the migrants Africans or arab?
>>
>>56825281
Today I was going through the center of the city I live. You know that video from britain whre a group of muzzie children walk around yelling allahu akbar for 20 minutes? I saw the same today. The group was smaller the group was mixed. The muzzie fucks were walking in front, were constantly walking onto road in front of cars and pushed people around like the sidewalk was theirs. All the other children walked with a large gap behind them in silence all while that fat cunt of a kindergarten teacher had a big shit eating grin on her face. And they kept yelling Allahu Akbar.
I wish I was making this up.
I couldn't believe this was happening in my country.
>>
>>56825735

are mosques being built to accommodate their religion? I can't imagine what you're describing in Germany
>>
>>56825281

It depend were you go.

in Bavaria you will see 90%+ Germans everywhere.

mudslimes are mostly in bigger cities in the north like Berlin and Hamburg
>>
You can talk this whole thing as nice as you want.
I will leave this country soon.
>>
>>56825735
I seriously can't tell if you're joking or serious. because that sounds so terrible
>>
>>56825281
i wonder if that kid have hunnic genes
those eyes look weird
>>
>>56825735
how old were they?
>>
>>56826000
No idea. I live in the city now, but a few years ago a russian orthodox church was built in my hometown. I know some of these people and they are well integrated. Maybe I will go back there once I'm done with college, because the town has a reputation for being a conservative bastion in the red sea.

>>56826107
That actually happened or I was hallucinating badly. But it sounded rather similar to that british video, but I can't find it right now. Maybe I am imagining everything and just slowly going mad.

>>56826221
Not school age, so probably around 4-5
>>
>>56826221
RAREFLAG
A
R
E
F
L
A
G
>>
>>56826024

90? what % of the other 10 are non-European? I mean even in Maine we have at least 95% european whites

is there more violence now?
>>
>>56826422
how new are you?
>>
>>56826531

nah 7% are Italians, Poles etc.

most foreigners in my City (Erlangen, Bavaria 105.000 population) are Vietnamese and they are all integrated

3% are Turks and Bosnians
>>
>>56825281
Bremen here, northern Germany near Hamburg. About 600k residents here, one of the biggest cities in Germany. There is a few mosques here but for some reason I never hear anyone crying out of them. The local christian churches are fucking annoying though, never allow me to sleep, like seriously pissing me off.
Anyways there is lots of turks everywhere but most of them are just loud and annoying. A few of them are violent but it is not nearly as bad as niggers in the USA ( been to US myself). I met exactly 1 Syrian refugee so far, seemed like a nice guy, looked 100% like a turk though on the outside. I see about 1 burka every 3 or so days, not thaaat common in my city at least. The town itself is fairly safe, the worst that might happen is a mugging if you go to the ghetto neighbourhoods after it is dark. Other than that I would say it is one of the safest places I ve been to so far and I ve traveled to most of yurop. Have never seen a turban here btw but a few muslims wear those white hats which seem to be a symbol of salafism.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjzNnfIirm0

>implying it's just Germany ;_;
>>
>>56826827

i count the vietnamese to the 7% because they are honorary white and all have jobs, education etc.
>>
>>56826978
>vietnamese
>>56826827
and those disgusting mongoloids will affect german population

mongoloid genes to gene pool

why germany accepted those mongoloids?

are they citizens?
>>
>>56826978
>tfw no ao dai wearing Viet mail order bride

why even live
>>
>>56827270
mongoloid>turks=nig nogs if you ask me
also it is hard to take you serious if you type like a mong yourself.
>>
>>56825614
Does it matter?
>>
>>56825614
Both.
There are some who try to integrate, who learn language and go to schools. And there are others who only drink, make mess and noise and and shit in kids' playgrounds (literally).
>>
>>56826871
The fact that you can't just go outside to any neighborhood you like just to chill and wonder around without worrying about being beaten and mugged aka enriched robs all the point of having the culture, architecture everything that makes western Europe so unique solely because you can't even enjoy it anymore. Really sad.
>>
>>56827270

Yes but they all racemix with germans

i've never saw a vietnamese girl dating a vietnamese boy
>>
File: hazara1.jpg (121 KB, 892x502) Image search: [Google]
hazara1.jpg
121 KB, 892x502
>>56827345
>vietnamese mongoloid detected

when are you going back to your home country, mongoloid?
let me guess, never because your people are stupid and cant even run a country

fuck you

>mongoloid>turks=nig nogs if you ask me
it doesnt, idiot

germany is not their homeland, just look at anatolia after mongoloid invasion, ugly mongrels

Pic related will happen to germans with this mongoloids
>>
>>56827408
Regardless of integrating or not, they still shouldn't be there. And it's very sad to watch.
>>
>>56827760
see
>>56827839
>>
>>56826871
>German here!!
Yes if by German you mean Muslim
>the churches are ze problem!!
Sure they are and the mosques are great /s

Germany is fucked as is Sweden. Nothing to discuss here OP.
>>
>>56827713
Oh you can just don't bring your expensive smartphone and rolex along. I can enjoy everything but there is nothing to enjoy in a ghetto to begin with ya know? Nothing of value is lost, the neighbourhood has nothing but kebab stands and houses full of kebabs and nig nogs. Why would I want to go there, seriously.

>>56827839
But I am not a mong you mong. If you would know anything about kebabs you would know why I value them less than mongos.
>>
>>56828015
I never said German here but I am not a dirty kebab you kek. Mosques are just buildings full of annoying kebabs but they don't have huge bells which annoy the shit out of me. Learn to read.
>>
>>56825281
>>56825735
>>56826024
>>56826066
>>56826871

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mUfpq_ERfU

Spread this to friends, colleagues, relatives.
If this doesn't redpill the last people who are on the fence about this, I dont know what will
>>
File: 5152462-3x2-460x307.jpg (42 KB, 460x307) Image search: [Google]
5152462-3x2-460x307.jpg
42 KB, 460x307
>>56828018
>But I am not a mong you mong. If you would know anything about kebabs you would know why I value them less than mongos.
its the same
they all can affect germany population

you guys are fucked
>>
File: devices5.jpg (178 KB, 550x358) Image search: [Google]
devices5.jpg
178 KB, 550x358
I had a friend stationed in Germany, he said the Turks were horrible there. Is this true?
>>
>>56828177
No it is not the same. Gene pool is one thing but nobody behaves as bad as kebabs, not even nig nogs are anything like them over here. Don't talk about things which are so far away from you, you don't get it anyways. Almost nobody here gives a shit about aryan gene memes anymore.
>>
>>56828277
worse than nig nogs. But compared to US nig nogs they might be equally bad or even slightly better. Compared to yurop nig nogs, kebabs are the worst.
>>
>>56828277
There are subhumans senpai
>>
>>56828135
Learn to adapt or GTFO nigger, your time will come soon enough and then your heads will be off.
>>
File: devices7.jpg (160 KB, 550x358) Image search: [Google]
devices7.jpg
160 KB, 550x358
>>56828277
>>56828337
Damn, thanks for the quick responses.
>>
File: 1408032315748.png (126 KB, 750x709) Image search: [Google]
1408032315748.png
126 KB, 750x709
Payback for the Holocaust motherfuckers
>>
>>56826871
And what about the "Family and Culture Centre" that recruited young arabs for ISIS? I remember that being a pretty big thing, but maybe only because it was around my corner.
>>
>>56828150
>here spread this nazi video as legitimate source to your friends who hate nazis, they will surely take their time to watch it and take you seriously.
Was soll das, Bernd? Damit macht man sich nur zum Vollhorst.
>>
>>56828432
heres your reply
>>
>>56828447
in Bremen? never heard of it being here or anywhere else nearby to be honest. Might have missed it, I don't always pay attention to news.
>>
>>56828280
>ryan gene memes anymore.
you arent aryan, europeans arent aryans

>No it is not the same. Gene pool is one thing but nobody behaves as bad as kebabs, not even nig nogs are anything like them over here
well it seems you want your country become a mixed country

good luck with that

but keep in mind that their countries will still be pure, vietman will still be pure, the same for arabs countries and turkey
>>
>>56828598
I don't really give a shit about gene pool, for the 2nd time. How often do I have to repeat it until you get it? Most Germans don't live in 1940 anymore. I care about kebab not stinking up my local public transport, the rest is irrelevant for my daily life. Whatever comes afterwards is of no concern to me.
>>
File: 7.png (39 KB, 276x217) Image search: [Google]
7.png
39 KB, 276x217
We have SEVEN million mudslimes and counting. Not including the 2 million refugees from this year's invasion. I'm already settled for going abroad forever.
>>
File: 72420006.jpg (122 KB, 1024x1175) Image search: [Google]
72420006.jpg
122 KB, 1024x1175
>>56828482
>junge freiheit
>nazi
Kevin bitte
>>
>>56828708
Cúck. Gas yourself.
>>
>>56828833
You can call it how you want it, your average friend, family member etc will call it a nazi source and not pay attention to it. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>56828754

Where are you going bro?
Switzerland is the only realistic option for me, but the costs would rape my savings....
>>
>>56825281
Headscarves are quite commonplace in larger cities, and I've been seeing more and more burkas. It feels extremely disconcerting to see these groups of identical looking women walking around, clad in black, hiding their faces. Every large city has at least one district that's basically a middle eastern ghetto, where the shops and businesses are all in Turkish and/or Arabic, sometimes entirely without German signs ("Erkek Kuaföru"). It's getting steadily worse.
>>
>>56825281
Ive been first in Nuremberg - beautifully place, striktly German population, beautiful people everywhere, and everyone is super friendly.

Based on that knowledge I went to study in Berlin. HOLY MOTHER OF FUCK dirt everywhere, TURKS everywhere, its like I arrived in a 3rd world country... seriously fucking horrible and incomparable to Bavaria...
>>
>>56828754

where will you go?
>>
>>56828754
So you'll give up on this country and move out. But what will happen when Germany has been bled dry and your new home becomes the go-to-target for muslim leeches? When will you make a stand?
>>
>>56827937
>mix asian and germany
>literally ends up as a finn

Top kek.
>>
>>56829202
>Implying germans in 2015 can even make a stand
>>
>>56829056
With that grammar? To Austraya of course.
>>
Well, I live in Baden-Wurttemberg and there certainly are a lot of muslims around, though most of them are degenerates themselves who drink alcohol, smoke weed but don't eat pork. But it's pretty bad in bigger cities where lots of refugees are placed. Luckily, I haven't had to deal with refugees in my own small city yet, but in about 3 months they are going to build a refugee center right next to our street, so I can already count on them trying to steal stuff from us.
>>
>>56829202
Everything bad about this country is self inflicted. Now after a year and hundreds of thousands of rapists and scum of all sorts, still 90%+ are supporting parties perpetuating this policies. It's absolute madness and I'm not going to take it anymore. I'm a German being, god dammit!
>>
>>56828135
> annoyed by church bells

You just went full shit skin
>>
>>56828482
Machmud, die meisten Durchschnittsmenschen können doch mit der Jungen Freiheit gar nichts anfangen, höchstens die Refugees-Welcome-Jünger und Antifa-Freunde, bei welchen man mit solchen Videos von vornherein nichts erreicht; das kann man sich auch sparen
Ich hoffe, solche Leute zählst du nicht zu deinem Freundeskreis :^)

Fakt ist aber, der Titel ist zu reißerisch und geladen, dafür dass man praktisch den Reisebericht von dem Typen und am Ende ein paar Typen labern hört hätte man auch etwas "neutraleres" nehmen können.
>>
>>56829594
she isnt a german mongoloid mix

she is hazara, but germany may look like that if they import those mongoloids
>>
>>56829979
Jesus, half of this doesn't make any sense. Bedtime for me!
>>
was in hamburg a few weeks ago. Born and raised there so i know the city well. to be honest you haven't seen anything unusual. There are already so many immigrants that you can't tell who is a refugee. Only thing i saw was a small "welcome camp" at the central station where they send the new people to real camps

pic related, the camp
>>
>>56825281
it's a meme, at least it's still fine in bavaria.
I'm french and i can tell you it will take decades before germany gets as keked as france, uk or the us.
95% of germany's population is white, it will be dropping fast in the coming years, but it's also the case in all other large western countries.
>>
>>56830131
Wem soll man sie denn dann zeigen? Pegidaanhänger würden sagen: Ach, ne!
Otto-Normalbürger will nichts mit Rechts zu tun haben. Die Antifaspinner hast du bereits erwähnt. Bleibt leider keiner für den das Video interessant wäre. Bin kein Kanacke, aber netter Versuch.
>>
>>56829820
burn it!
>>
>>56830807
I'm not doing anything until death is immediate. Which could be as soon as 2016, I'm not expecting to become 20 anyway.
>>
>>56830424
>Otto-Normalbürger will nichts mit Rechts zu tun haben.

An sich ist es ja 80% Doku/Interviews mit Migranten, bis auf Meinungen am Schluss ist nicht viel, wo man gleich mit der Nazikeule konfrontiert würde drin.

Aber mal nicht nur auf das Video bezogen, spätestens seit Paris wird die "Mitte" auch langsam darauf kommen, was die ganze Situation für Ausmaße annimmt, und vor allem Taten wollen, egal ob jetzt von der etablierten Politik oder von "rechts"
Vielleicht liege ich auch falsch und der Michel ist glücklich, solange er noch zur Arbeit fahren darf, werden wir ja sehen

Dann erstmal gute Nacht M'Batu, versuch heute Nacht mal ausnahmsweise, deine Mitbewohnerinnen im Heim auf dem Weg zur Toilette nicht zu vergewaltigen.
>>
File: 32_01.jpg (111 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
32_01.jpg
111 KB, 900x600
>>56829820
Go to your hardware store and get a box cutter and a valve wheel (pic related) and make sure your fingers fir through it. showing them is usually enough. actually using them isn't worth the trouble.
>>
>>56827713
hey latvian. why are your fellow country men love to come to germany and steal? in my city was a latvian gang. they stole bikes, boat engines, tools from dachas and construction sites.
>>
I have a female cousin who is planning to go to germany. Will she be raped?
>>
>>56828482
>>56830131
>>56828833
darum wird Deutschland untergehen. Ihr könnt nur dumm rumspergen und über Details streiten.
>>
>>56825281
>do Muslim kids really bully German kids or is that a meme
I'm from NRW, live in a city, I'm in my mid 20ies and it was like that already back in my day. I'd imagine it only got worse.
>>56829031
>Berlin
>Hamburg
>entirety of NRW
Avoid like the plague. The rest will be fucked soon too though.
>still waiting on that crusade that whipes cultural marxists, dune coons and niggers
>>
>>56825281
I went to school in the 90s and I briefly went to a ghetto school, yes Muslim kids are completely asocial and psychotic, Muslim girls are either cowed and basically mute or Bahar Mustafa type of cunts. But everything really went to shit 3-4 years ago (and really really to shit this summer)
>>
>>56831283
explain?
>>
>>56831528
If she walks around at night by herself there's a very high possibility. And I don't mean just in dubious areas. The nigger who raped and killed the Swedish SJW saw her on the tram and followed her home.
>>
>>56832114
We should go innawoods and/or form a militia or something.
Why do we have to fight an enemy both on the other side and within our own ranks? This is absolutely frustrating.

>>56832355
Actual weapons are illegal here, so you use the box cutter as a knife and the valve wheel as knuckle dusters.
I grew up in a 'multikulti' neighborhood, so I have made it a habit never to leave the house unarmed. If I had freedom I would carry a 9mm.
>>
>>56832355
how do you even breathe without managing to fuck that up?
>>
>>56831283
Mate, I own a roman gladius, I don't need some shitty boxing ring.
>>
>>56832328
I meant the 00s, I've no idea why I wrote "90s". I was born in the 90s.
>>
>>56832566
Do you carry it daily? No? Thought so
>>
>>56832566
Ah, sorry. I couldn't have known that you already have an inconspicuous weapon that you can conceal in your pocket.
>>
>>56832646
top bantz
>>
>>56832487
You summed them up pretty nicely, ösibro. Exactly the kind of "people" I experianced.
>>56832501
>Why do we have to fight an enemy both on the other side and within our own ranks?
Nigga that's german history in a nutshell right there.
>>
File: image.jpg (396 KB, 2478x1458) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
396 KB, 2478x1458
>>56825281
German assimilation
>>
I havent seen any refuges yet, only the usual ratio of chinese students.
But i dont leave the house much either
>>
>>56832637
>>56832646
I can legally carry a fixed blade <12cm.
>>
>>56832721
Ment to quote this >>56832328 ösibro, ups.
>>
>>56832501
You want as many muslims in your country as possible. I really mean it, get as many muslims into germany, sweden, UK, w/e. The more problems they cause the greater the blowback. It's simply the "pendulum swing" or snapback of going too far pro-immigrant. If you drink 1 shot you'll be ok, drink 2 and still ok but drink 20 and you'll be dead. At some point your whole country wakes up to reality because 1. it's gone on long enough or 2. they have no choice. Don't slow immigration now, push for more because it awakens people to reality whether they like it or not. All those memes like "not all immigrants are bad" "not all muslims want to hurt us" "religion of peace" etc are built on fake perceptions and brainwashing because people have no way to know if it's true or not. If reality is revealed and people are pushed to their breaking point then memes become worthless.
>>
File: adolf.jpg (183 KB, 626x916) Image search: [Google]
adolf.jpg
183 KB, 626x916
I'm not German but I'm a european man who most of his family is based here in Germany and when I came here for the first time in Herne which is in the Ruhr area I couldn't believe how many fucking turks are here, back where I was raised I hadn't seen a single burka and now they're fucking everywhere, and Germany is supposed to be a more european country than the one I come from, its fucking depressing,
>>
>>56825735
What city?
Uesz I don't believe you.

For me nothing changed, yet . In case they force my parents to house fugues, I'll be more active but atm, I haven't seen refugees. That's probably why in my area people are still welcoming them and hate everyone opposing.
I actually really live in a bad area, but it's perfectly peaceful. Although this winter we get 600 right next to us. Hope it's children and women. I'll bring my gf home every night then..
>>
>>56833123
Münster, Königstraße. Earlier today a little after noon.
>>
>>56832745
I love how euros think this is a big deal.
>>
>>56833247
In comparison to England, France, Sweden, Norway and China, it certainly is.
>>
>>56833332
>China
At least their fucking cops remove kebab without remorse. Our police are state sponsored invader trafficers. First time in my life that I feel for those poor fuckers.
>>
>>56833247
I finally understand the whole government wanting to keep people down angle of gun control. If I had access to guns I would probably talk about a few trustworthy fellas I know about starting hidden supply caches, shelters, communications and all that should we have to go underground.
>>
>>56825281
It is depressing seeing that all things you can like about your country were systematically eradicated by the allies to have your country become some kind of social playground where they can see how easy it is to hold your people as slave to their master. There's no hope.
>>
>>56833540
>yfw I was saying this to people since years
>"Oh, anon having guns just turns voilent crime into murders."
>"We can't do shit against the state even with guns."
>"bolice will prodect us."
>"Just join an expensive hunting club and get ur gun tht way."
>Told you bro, keeps happening dawg.
>>
>>56825281
they are getting beaten to death and the government can give less of a shit. But if the roles are reversed then every fucking politicians cries out loud. Fucking hate this hypocrites. It is even kinda an taboo to talk about it because everyone will you label as an nazi

Pic releated

Daniel Siefert (left) was beaten to death from an turkish scum (right)
>>
>>56825281

If German-Americans like yourself moved back to Germany, you could save it from the muslim exodus.
>>
>>56825281
>taking anything on /pol/ at face value
>>
>>56833819
It's the whole surrender mentality. Just submit and you will be fine 'they have guns but we have flowers!'. Delusional shits. This crisis will either kill us or hopefully harden us the fuck up.
>>
>>56834051
Fuck off MIDF
>>
>>56825281
if you can read German i can recommend those two websites

pi-news.net
https://messerattacke.wordpress.com/

Read on the internet: Yesterday in Barmen a 22 year old men was killed. I fucking bet it was just another kebab scumbag
>>
>>56834120
Where's Romney as president?
Where's WW3 because of Ukraine?
Where is the race war after Paris?
Where's WW3 after Turkey shot down Russia's planes?

Face it /pol/ is never right
>>
>>56834309
even the CIA said it you retard
>>
>>56834221
>pi-news.net
For real?
>wordpress
Come on now
>>
>>56834385
CIA said what?
>>
>>56834415
still better than the crap we see in TV

>>56834443
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/04/30/AR2008043003258.html
>>
>>56834309
Pol never said Romney would be president, his shills maybe. Pol supported based Ron but knew he didn't have a chance.
>>
>>56833625
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZsUAqaOiHU
kinda like the idea, how the whole situation can be transferred onto the opera and changes nothing.
>>
>>56832114
>I'd imagine it only got worse.

yup. My mother is teacher at an elementary school. the mudslime kids at her school already behave like those leatherjacket gangster Kanacken we all love an know from our teen-years .
>>
>>56832501
Fig die Bolizei! Kauf dir einen Schlagstock und führ ihn mit. Die Nuttensöhne sollen sich wegficken.
>>
>>56833038
When do you suppose you'll be converting?
>>
>>56833038
Burka? Really?

I live in a town in NRW surrounded by turk-infested cities (which I frequently visit) and I never even once saw someone with burka on the streets.
>>
>>56833540
>If I had access to guns
You do have access to guns. You can either buy them in other countries and smuggle them in or make them in your garage. Yes this violates your gay laws, but your own government violates your laws, so fuck 'em.

The only hard part for you would be getting ammunition. You should be making friends with Poles so they smuggle you shit.
>>
File: al_pacino_1974_01_01.jpg (149 KB, 873x600) Image search: [Google]
al_pacino_1974_01_01.jpg
149 KB, 873x600
>>56834089
Kill us.

Most people are so weak of mind in the West.

We learn how to think "critically" what in essence just means to be "rebelious" against "nationalism". In truth people who think they are " on the good side" of morality (protecting the "weak", etc.) and are "open minded" and "critical thinkers" are intolerant (to dissenting opinions) and nothing more but a bunch of drones repeating eachother like a bunch of parrots.

This was extremely clear to me when all the #notallmuslim people on fb started to arise. The masses literally went #refugeeswelcome>#prayforparis>#notallmuslims like a bunch of sheep rehearsing propaganda.

I have not seen ANYBODY making any sharp observations (not necessarly right wing or left wing). This is literally the age of the uncritical people. Not able to think for themselves and just going with the fashionable, trending hype of that moment.

Oh, no one source is pretty objective and truly open minded, guess who? The local Financial Times. The commenters are even pretty sharp there.
>>
>>56825735
wouldnt surprise me. Germany and Western Europe becomes more and more an shithole and thats because we let sand nigger in
>>
File: moffenhoer-kraut-whore.jpg (69 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
moffenhoer-kraut-whore.jpg
69 KB, 500x375
>>56826912
>Germans invade
>fight them to the death, bomb their leaders, hang collaborators, beat up, shave and parade women that had relationships with them
>Arabs and Niggers invade
>welcome them with boipussy wide open, pamper them, give them free money for not working, worship the women that date them and claim they are heroes

What went wrong?
>>
>>56835092
Hedonism, decadence and taking everything that had made it possible for granted. Ironically enough libshits are huge bigots. Because they think they have figured it all out and if the dumb cattle basks in their progressive glory they will see the light and become just like them.

We will go down, but I will at least see the leftards acting genuinely surprised that their safe spaces offer only sub-par protection against bombs and bullets, because they really are that deluded.
>>
>>56835313
we became a country of c u c k s...
>>
>>56832525
Because I'm not a retard that has to weaponize a fucking valve wheel. Jesus Christ, pretend you're not a neanderthal and defend yourself with real weapons.

>your flag

Oh wait, never mind.
>>
>>56834047

I know, sometimes I want to go on a shooting rampage back in Germany if they won't do it themselves, but I'm too busy with school and I can't give up my whole life away. But I love America too much to live in Germany, I just visit my family there
Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.