[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys have convinced me to buy a gun. Which one should I get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1214321342133.jpg (51 KB, 720x600) Image search: [Google]
1214321342133.jpg
51 KB, 720x600
You guys have convinced me to buy a gun. Which one should I get and how do I go about getting a CC license? I was thinking a sig P238
>>
>>56824658

4chan.org/k/
>>
>>56824658
Why not just get a penis enlarger instead and cut out the middle man you pathetic c.uck
>>
File: aaaaaaayyyyy.png (203 KB, 259x333) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaayyyyy.png
203 KB, 259x333
>>56824759
I'm a girl.
>>
>>56824658
First, google your state and Concealed Carry

If you aren't in the half-dozen communist shitholes, aren't a felon, and have not been involuntarily committed, great news! It's probably an easy and straightforward process.

As for the P238, I would recommend going to your local gunstores and trying them out. A carry weapon should be something you are comfortable with and confident in. This holds true, no matter the weapon you ultimately choose.

Good luck! I hope to see you on the range some day.
>>
PPQ

best trigger on any firearm out there

It comes in both 9mm and 45acp
>>
>>56824759
Quit being so jealous of our guns. You couldn't defend yourself against us because you don't have a gun. I could rape you if I wanted.
>>
>>56824658
/k/ will help you, /pol/ will troll you. be careful what advice you take from here.

i say you should start with learning your local gun laws as thoroughly as you can. maybe look them up on your own, or pay to take a class on them. maybe do both to be as safe as possible.
>>
>>56824658
I suggest a Walther PPS or Even a Ruger LC9 or even a SW Bodyguard .380 if you want to have a very easy to carry gun. Most will push you to a 9mm but a .380 will still fend off most Dindu's looking to get at your lady parts. That is of course only at times you don't want them at your lady bits. I am sure there are times when you do want them to enjoy them. Shit you are a woman after all. Right?
>>
>>56825261
I would not recommend taking any advice from /k/. They really don't know what they're talking about most of the time.
>>
Dont you pay like a thousand €/$ for a P238? If you really want to get into 380 ACP, i would start with a Walther PPK, thats what i did.
>>
>>56824658
Get a Makarov.
It'll last forever, ammo is cheap and it has decent stopping power and accuracy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5k4sdgTX5j0
>>
I hope you're familiar with basic 1911 manual of arms.
Look, getting a ccw handgun is the most personal choice you can make. It's essential to go to the range and try a few you like, everything from bore axis to grip will reveal itself when you shoot it.
Gun you are referring to is a very good gun. You can not go wrong. I will suggest to have a look into striker fired compact guns out of which I recommend XDs and Shield(without safety).
>>
>>56825701
Makarovs are nice, the next handgun i will buy will be a Thälmann Makarov like in thew video.

But for beginners they are absolutly not good. They are (for ther size) heavy and have a strong recoil.

I wouldn't recomend anybody to start with anything made by slavs
>>
>>56824869
P-229....and that said.

->udders or emmigrate the fornication of this temporal vector... posthaste.
>>
>>56825373
I want a PPK/S. I like my SP101 but its too fat to fit comfortably in my waistband.
>>
File: 1440381449910.jpg (57 KB, 667x711) Image search: [Google]
1440381449910.jpg
57 KB, 667x711
The P238 is a fine gun. Of course there are all kinds of opinions and even more gun choices out there. Just be sure to take your time and feel out a lot of guns at your local gun shop. They can also fill you in on the details of CC in your particular area.

You should be sure to get some real practice and maybe instruction too. The gun shop should know about instructors and ranges in your area.

You will also need ammo, ear protection (for practice), cleaning kit, and a holster perhaps so they can help you with that too.

The weapons board /k/ is also great for questions since guns are what they do.

Welcome to the wonderful world of guns!
>>
>>56824658
>>
Go to a shooting range first and shoot a bit.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.