[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of this? a step in the right direction
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: Unbenannt.png (600 KB, 813x665) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.png
600 KB, 813x665
What does /pol/ think of this?
a step in the right direction?
Or infringement of rights?
http://nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2015/11/24/swiss-state-passes-law-banning-women-from-wearing-a-burqa-in-public/
>>
welcome to the club
>>
It's not far enough, all white countries should give out 10,000 fines for anyone who is visibly muslim. This includes hijabs and those silly round hat, robe and beard guys.

If there is a violent reaction to these laws the law should be reformed to include the death penalty for such actions.
>>
File: America.jpg (97 KB, 550x536) Image search: [Google]
America.jpg
97 KB, 550x536
Kinda wish that was law in every human country.
>>
Islam is fundamentally incompatible with democracy and freedom, also with prosperity and happiness. It must be wholly irradiated at any cost.
>>
>>56824507
>Or infringement of rights?

What right? The law says it's not a right.
>>
It's the very least they can do.
>>
Women will be forced go out without it.
Muslim men will beat them to death, winrar
>>
>>56824507
Good. If they can't adapt they can fuck off to their desert
>>
>>56824507
They aren't Swiss so they don't deserve rights.
>>
>>56824507
Fucking great. let's hope this is the first step to something much greater.
>>
While I view the niqab as incredibly disgusting, aren't laws like this creating real-life fashion police?

Other than nudity, (arguable even then) I don't think it's any government's place to tell people what they can and can't wear in public. I understand concerns about identification, but in those cases they should simply be denied access to public services that justify requiring some degree of identity verification. Walking around in public does not require you to identify yourself to everyone else.
>>
>>56824507
It's great, I ain't allowed to wear my truck helm inside a store because the employees can't see my face, but in Norway radical muslims is allowed to wear burqa innside stores it makes no sense
>>
>>56824507
>a step in the right direction?

The fact that they NEED to pass such law speaks of how cucKed by PISSlam are Swissweenies.
>>
>>56824507
A year ago I would have objected on the grounds of 'liberty'.
But now, fuck it, ban it.
Liberty is for the white man, let's take our own side for once.
>>
>>56825298
Finally someone that understands us.
>>
>>56824507
>CURRENT YEAR

France has this since 1907

no problems

stop being this gay
>>
This is wrong.
>>
The medpacks did something right
>>
>>56824507
this is fucking stupid.
you are making them victims of oppression
What you should do is catering to their every religious needs and punish them if they break it.

Bring saudi arabia to them and to them only
>>
>>56826183
>be malay
>get caught stealing a grain of rice to feed 6 wives and 20 children
>hand gets chopped off
can't make this shit up senpai
>>
>>56824507
They should pass a law to allow Muslims to be lynched in public
>>
>>56824507
Aren't women forced to wear these in public in their home countries? Just fucking go back then.
>>
>>56824507
>Or infringement of rights?
Not rights anyone would have any sensible reason to ever make use of, no. There's nothing wrong with it, and it's a big fuck you to the muds so hopefully that'll ease the pressure on their borders a bit.
>>
>>56826183
That would actually be kinda hilarious.
Give some ultra orthodox nutter power over only the muslims in the country.
But before long he'd probably organize them to some armed revolt or whatever.
>>
File: 1446919656307.jpg (51 KB, 529x480) Image search: [Google]
1446919656307.jpg
51 KB, 529x480
>>56824507
"Rights"

What are "rights," and where can I find these "rights?"
>>
>>56824507
On one hand, this will make overly devoted Muslims wish to leave for more Muslim nations because their culture is no longer allowed.

On the other hand, if they dress normally, you won't be able to tell if they're Allahu Ahkbarbarians other than assuming based on their colour. You may also actively create opportunity for them to feel terrorism is justified and spread it further among their kind in your own country.
>>
I recognize the problems with Islam but this is just too much.
>>
>>56827169
Live in a place full of people dressed like that with only their eyes as anything identifiable as individuality, tell me if the place is comfortable enough for you to live in and raise a family in and then tell me it's too much.
>>
>>56826747
you got what im saying?
>bans muslims from entering movie theatres in europe to protect them from the evil western propaganda
>ban them from entering museums and places with statues to protect them from infidel magic
>create safe spaces with soundproof walls in cities so they can huddle up and be protected from the evil church bells and listen to their call to prayer
>enforce each and every single muslim woman to wear headscarves to show respect to their religion.
>report every single muslim that drinks alcohol, engaging in sex before marriage and didnt pray 5 times a day to the sharia police and shove them in prison
>create "muslim halal stores" where its the only place muslims can shop in europe because normal outlets are ordered to not serve any muslims because their inventory is haram in one way or another.

Stop doing shit that makes them the victim of opression. If they fucking want Islam they got Islam. SEGREGATION IS THE ONLY ANSWER
>>
>>56826183

RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>56827018
>You may also actively create opportunity for them to feel terrorism is justified and spread it further among their kind in your own country.

Not a problem with Swiss, 60% of them have guns which means they can actually defend during a terrorist attack.
>>
>>56828276
WOAHHHH
>>
>>56828429
Only if they're terrorist attacks like the parisian attacks. If they're allahu ahkbarbarian explosions, it's a bit difficult to stop with bullets.
>>
>>56824507
The Yuros have no qualms about banning "harmful" speech like holocaust denial and nazi symbols. The burqa is the symbol of one of the most violent, extreme sects of Islam, so it's consistent at least.
>>
>>56824507
good

lolbertarians are keks and nation-destroyers
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.