[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PUTIN IS NOT ALMIGHTY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: putin.jpg (48 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
putin.jpg
48 KB, 1280x853
I'm sick of my fellow Americans drinking the koolaid produced by his state-owned media propaganda machine by acting like this douchebag is a strong leader.

www.wsj.com/articles/turkey-shoots-down-a-paper-tiger-1448406008
>>
>>56824191
Barack pls.
>>
>>56824500
You better believe this man is not a strong leader...
>>
>>56824191
>wsj

>Neocon Jew rag publishes anti-Putin propaganda
>something that never happens

pick one
>>
>>56824191
I cant hear you over the sound of Turkeys truck convoys carrying weapons into Syria being blown up.
>>
>>56825904
>>56825999
you better believe it. Obama is a strong leader and has been since he took office.
>>
>>56826381
He pussyfoots around with other countries and never takes action.
>>
>>56826513
what are you even talking about? Obama is trying to prevent from being in an all out boots on ground war in syria... Unlike Bush/Cheney who had monetary reasons for the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan
>>
>>56824191
The enemy of my enemy is my friend
We share an ideology, but have nationalistic rivalries
>>
>>56824191
no the problem is "le crazy dictator" meme

he isn't stupid enough to attack nato outright

but he will fuck with their airspace and make sure they don't get away with this again
>>
>>56827003

obama is literally arming mujahideen 2.0

and he's done nothing but continue the wars started under bush, and create new ones
>>
File: 1431013317422.gif (4 MB, 284x297) Image search: [Google]
1431013317422.gif
4 MB, 284x297
>>56824500
kekkles my sheckles 10/10
>>
Took his country from being 10th largest economy to the 12th in the space of 2 years. And Putin thinks he runs a superpower, top fucking lel
>>
>>56827003

You mean the Obama who tried to lie us into a ground war in Syria 2 years ago with that Assad gasses his own people bullshit? And got BTFO by Putin?

Obama arms ISIS because he's a puppet of Jews, not because he's a Muslim. The only thing one could make a case for for that is the Iran deal, and we have yet to see how that will work out. It might just end up with the US lying about Iran breaking the agreement and using it as a pretext for war once we have Syria safely turned into another dysfunctional bloodbath.
>>
What's the point here? Do you actually want him to throw a nuke so you can throw nukes at him and then everyone throws everything they got to destroy the world except for some nigger shitholes that don't even have TV?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.