[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holocaust: the myth that refused to die.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: kurdish.jpg (336 KB, 1776x1200) Image search: [Google]
kurdish.jpg
336 KB, 1776x1200
How long, /pol/, do you think it will take before the Holocaust myth is laid to rest? How many more years of lies must our children be taught? How long until it's no longer a crime to question historical events?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPa_QeV9KDM
>>
>>56823898
indefinate
>>
>>56823898
Who cares? Holocaust sympathy has all but dried up and that's what you stormniggers really care about anyway.
>>
>>56824316
>taught as fact in schools all over the world
>all but dried up
k
>>
>>56824594
>Sympathy all but dried up
>People believe it happened and think it's awesome

Most people I talk to believe it happened and think it's great because, you know, "dem Zionists" and shit.
>>
>>56824316

That should be self evident. Never much cared for Stormfront but if revising the holocaust is one of their main goals than I can't fault them for it. For me it is not about sympathy for the Jews, it's about telling the honest story, for recognizing that Germany did not employ homicidal gas chambers, among other things.
>>
>>56824927
I guess you would have to prove the gas chambers weren't real, then. It's hard to prove a negative, though.
>>
>>56825176

One only needs to learn about the cyanide issue to understand that homicidal gas chambers did not exist

https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4111
>>
>>56825834
Idk mane, somehow it hasn't worked these arguments about "Prussian blue" and stuff I've heard before and yet no major Holocaust history revisions.

Is it because all the press and academia is controlled by Jews? Or maybe it's just not a solid proof?
>>
>>56826077

There is really nothing more that can be done to show that the holocaust happened in the way that it's described in school text books, or wikipedia for that matter.Just look up the work of Germar Rudolf, Faurisson, or any others. It doesn't take long to find out what really happened.
>>
>>56823898
this was a good interview, I love this ladies voice.
>>
>>56827644

I thought so too. It's a shame she has been imprisoned for 10 months. Her only crime was questioning history.
>>
"We are not allowed to forget about it, even if we wanted to. Coverage of the Holocaust is standard fare in every school curriculum. Children the world over read The Diary of Anne Frank, Number the Stars, Waiting for Anya, Butterfly. Students learn about the gas chambers and the six million, about the Nazi atrocities. We watch Holocaust miniseries on television, Schindler's List, and Night and Fog. We celebrate 'Holocaust Education Week,' and we acknowledge January 27 each year as the 'International Day of Commemoration' of Holocaust victims, as declared by the UN in 2005. School children collect six million pencils, or six million paperclips. We visit Holocaust museums. We take college courses (for full credit) from endowed chairs in Holocaust studies. This is not by accident. It is a deliberate plan, to make sure we 'never forget.' And if we can never forget, then we should at least get the story straight."

-Thomas Dalton
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.