[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Man in the High Castle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8
Just finished watching this, do you think this show is redpilled ? Do you think it's good.

Wanted to have your opinion since natsoc seems to be your area of expertise.
>>
>>56823849
Ive been too busy watching Jessica Jones and I can't decide if she's hot or not, It's messing with my dick
>>
>>56823849

Garbage fiction.

There is no way that Hitler could have single handily eliminated Britain and the USSR. Let alone half the United States.

Assuming the Nazis were able to overtake Britain and the USSR (a pretty giant assumption); the United States would have reduced Berlin to an atomic wasteland.
>>
Guess how it ends...

The rebels win, and over throw the Nazis. The end
There I saved you heartache and time.
>>
File: 1439319636794.jpg (40 KB, 619x310) Image search: [Google]
1439319636794.jpg
40 KB, 619x310
>>56824187

>Spoiler alert

Actually in the end Hitler wins and the plot to dissolve the Great Reich by Nuclear War with the Japanese Empire is defeated.

Nonetheless, thanks for your opinion ameribros
>>
>>56824161
~ SPOILERS ~

In this work of Fiction, the Nazis got the Atomic bomb early, and nuked anyone who didn't submit.
>>
>>56823849
It's interesting that it shows the Nazis as competent and likable. The Japs aren't so positively portrayed. Most of the people in the resistance are unlikable. I don't know if that was intentional or a quirk of the talents and charisma of the actors but it is odd in today's society.
>>
>>56824161
In this timeline the US stays out of the war including lend lease. The USSR collapses without the aid gifting their entire supply chain.
>>
>>56823849
I only saw the first episode, but it seems like it was totally anti Nazi and had sympathy for the Japs. Not red pilled
>>
File: aa.png (1 MB, 692x978) Image search: [Google]
aa.png
1 MB, 692x978
>>56823849

/lit/ here

Daily Reminder: Read the fucking book you closeted nazi faggot. The story isn't about Nazis. It has nothing to do with the Nazis. Everything in that reality is fake. They never won. The real deal about the book goes in the background of the story in small details here and there. God dammit if Hitler knew about this.. If he only knew that he didn't have to burn books he could just ask his Nazis to interpret those books are ruin the memory of them to everyone by their retarded fucking interpretation and by completely missing the point of the fucking story.

You make me sick.
>>
File: 1413333270983.jpg (50 KB, 314x290) Image search: [Google]
1413333270983.jpg
50 KB, 314x290
>>56825103
>Serbia
>>
>>56824338
The finale of the show or the end of the war..
I'm talking about the shows end.
Like some one said the other day. It will a type of inglorious bastards folded into the show
>>
why does america gets all the credits.
we all know they came when war was half way over. they took the credits from the real soldiers who died.
after ww2 , america NEVER won a war again. LOL.
only success it has is against al-qaida a "group", lol .
FAILED at vietnam , cuba , irak ..you name it.
>>
>>56823995
She's hot
>>
File: Anne-Frank.jpg (494 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Anne-Frank.jpg
494 KB, 2048x1536
>>56823995

She's hot in an Anne Frank way, like you would fuck her but only under severe doses of alcohol and shame.
>>
>>56823849
No, it's the same old tripe propaganda of nazi boogeymen, wanting to kill jews. If hilter wanted to kill jews so bad, why did he help them relocate to Jerusalem with their finances even?
>>
>>56823849
lead female beats up Jap judo guy within first ten minutes or so...I stopped watching
>>
File: vikingofdis.jpg (36 KB, 520x390) Image search: [Google]
vikingofdis.jpg
36 KB, 520x390
>>56826269

You weeaboo untermensch
>>
>>56825103
reading books is for faggots
>>
File: Nue.jpg (26 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
Nue.jpg
26 KB, 360x360
>>56825103
>/lit/ here
Why do faggot boards always need to point out the fact that they're among us? Just like fucking /v/, christ.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.