[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is a draft possible?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Cutecatpictures-sad_Cat.jpg (41 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Cutecatpictures-sad_Cat.jpg
41 KB, 600x400
As tensions grow I'm getting more and more worried. I'm hoping that they would never do a draft again and that in todays age its unthinkable since a lot of the men of our generation are pathetic (so many fags now.) But I can't help but to worry my honey bears gonna be shipped away to die in some shit hole.

What do you think /pol/?
>>
Post yfw BLM is actually a plan to keep blacks out of the coming draft, to make them breed white wymin when the white men are fighting in the middle east.
>>
>>56823747
>my honey bear will be shipped away and die in some shithole

Not likely. Do some reading and then contemplate suicide.
>>
Nah, draft in a war situation wont happen in western nations anymore, the only situation that would need such a amount of Soldiers would be a War with a other Great power, and this would mostly end up in a nuclear chimpout.

Also draft in peacetime is fun as fuck, you basicly spend some time without women but with Tanks,Funs and Beer
>>
good goys, fight and die against other whites for the jews, niggers, and kebabs
>>
>>56823929
>>56824113

These.
>>
>>56823929
No nig will ever touch me.
>>56823956
>>56824018
Thank you for calming my nerves.
>>
>>56823747
>tfw autism will have me exempt from service
feelsgoodman
>>
>>56823747
Don't worry OP, the draft hasn't been used or reinstated in decades and plus the draft is used only in dire situations like if our military is really short on men
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 640x480
>>56823929
>>
The draft is always "possible", since all men are registered at 18 (women, who are totally equal, are exempt.)
>>
>>56823747
There will be no draft, America has more volunteers than it needs or wants already.
>>
>>56824429
This. Selective service means you can be drafted at any point, if the country chooses to. HOWEVER, we'd have riots in the streets if the leadership tried to draft people again -- Vietnam ensured that. Not to mention our volunteer force is already overpopulated to the extent that we're cutting down the size of all our forces, for better or worse.
>>
File: Junko_tongue.png (120 KB, 480x280) Image search: [Google]
Junko_tongue.png
120 KB, 480x280
>Join the AF
>Get medical honorable discharge
>exempt from the draft
>>
>>56823747

The military isn't even actively hiring. Sure things are bad overseas but the US has an already massive military so we probably won't see a draft unless we see a real world war.

Keep in mind all the shit going on is still pretty small potatoes.
>>
>>56823747
Make yourself beyond unfit for duty, shouldn't be too hard for a yank to accomplish.
>>
>>56824800
I wonder if people who got permenant disqualification from meps still get drafted?
>>
Extremely unlikely in the USA.

https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-chances-of-there-being-another-draft-for-war-in-the-United-States

Not going to happen
>>
>>56824905
What would make him unfit to be drafted?
>>
The fact that I was born with asthma, despite being in good shape and able to do exorcises than the majority of my peers at my uni, I am auto disqualified from the military.

Unless they change the requirements, but at that point they'd have to start dipping into desperate territory.

>>56824429
And to anyone who believes otherwise, men have the privilege to vote as we are required by federal law to be conscripted by the government should the government deem it necessary. Women were given the right to vote, as they do not have to give up anything to be able to vote. YAY EQUALITY!
>>
>>56824971
What pisses me off is that feminists could give two shits if men have to register but then if they ever had
to sign for the selective service for "Muh equality" then they'll suddenly use their gender as a excuse or protest the draft only when they are involved
>>
>>56824971
well if the government fails and the last head standing calls out "TOTAL WAR!" we could draft ourselves.
>>
>>56823747
if there is a global war the likes of ww2 you bet your fuckin ass there will be a draft.

fighting the muslims is one thing but if we got into a full scale conflict with russia, other countries would join on both sides.

your ss# would be put into a lottery and youll get called up.
>>
>>56825462
>>56825360
I agree with you guys. I feel as a girl we should have to give something up. We shouldn't be voting if we arent going to be affected by the possible outcome. I'd be willing to give up my vote.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.