[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I like to think of myself as being against illegal immigration
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: golden_door.png (479 KB, 770x540) Image search: [Google]
golden_door.png
479 KB, 770x540
I like to think of myself as being against illegal immigration and not allowing amnesty for illegals. I'm a first generation from a white European country so I like the idea of preserving the white race and individual countries cultures in europe, but after seeing pic related how can you deny that America is for everyone. I'm still not trying to say that illegals should flow in here but my idea of an American being a white man changed after really thinking about this quote. America is an idea, and I really appreciate that were all different but still call ourselves Americans
>>
>>56823633
Sure, give us your downtrodden. But don't give us your criminals. Which is what an ILLEGAL immigrant is.
>>
>>56823633
America is an idea that only white people have.
Race goes deeper than skin and non-whites are not compatable with white ideas.
>>
>>56823633
This quote was only added to the Statue of Liberty during the "progressive" era in the early 1900's. We all know how well that worked out. You know two world wars and such.
>>
Real talk we should let those willing to work in. Half of the beta millennial generation sure as fuck ain't lifting a finger anytime soon.
>>
>>56823633
Lol, a poem written by the french to accompany their gift. People think it reps america. Cute.
>>
We use to only let white men with land vote. Somewhere along the way we uffked up.
>>
>>56823633
Because we should lead our country based on some poem written on a gift statue from a foreign power.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 307x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 307x409
THIS WAS LITERALLY WRITTEN BY A FUCKING JEW!!!!!
>>
Immigration is fine when you don't have a welfare state.

As long as the state intends on continuing to grift me to give it to some niggers, it's not gonna work.
>>
>>56823740
Not OP. But if crossing a border illegally is the only crime they committed, that's purely down to where borders lie. They've not wronged anyone as such.

If I was a criminal in my own country for owning one of those evil assault tasers would it be right that I am refused entry here?

TL;DR Legal/illegal is not always the same as right/wrong.
>>
>>56823633
>a statue has it written on it so we should do it

So if i made a fancy looking statue but engraved on it "Glass the middle east" people would do it?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.