[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you dislike USA, /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6
File: murica.jpg (79 KB, 500x601) Image search: [Google]
murica.jpg
79 KB, 500x601
ITT: We give reasons we hate or dislike USA

For the record I don't hate it, I go there all the time because I live in a border town but it's so annoying sometimes:

>retarded measurement systems (miles, farenheits, gallons)
>Hmm, price tag says 99 cents, cool
>"That'll be 1.16 dollars sir"
>People smoking weed everywhere
>>
>>56823433
>>"That'll be 1.16 dollars sir"
what state has 17% sales tax?
>>
>>56823433
I think America's great.
>>
>>56823433
>>56823646
This is why people only want a wall on the south
>>
File: 1448466864018.png (513 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
1448466864018.png
513 KB, 514x536
>>56823433
Maybe if you beamer didn't import so much ganj we wouldn't have a nation of beeta-male stoners. Mexican women look like kikesluts mixed with a little sand nigger btw
>>
>>56823585
I don't even know what the tax rate is over there, but don't you people find it annoying that the price tag of something isn't the exact price you're charged with at the counter or whatever?

Here and pretty much everywhere else if something has a tag of 10$, it costs 10$
>>
>>56823433
she's got a whole bag of genetics in spare
>>
>>56823711
drugs are imported because there is a demand for them, Billy-Bob
>>
>>56823711
Apologies, autocorrect misspelled my derogatory slur you fucking BEANER
>>
>>56823773
I can't wait till overlord trump makes you fuckin taco munchers pay for that sweet sweet wall
>>
tax is 10% here in Louisiana
i pay the jews 10 cents on the dollar for everything i buy, literally
>>
>>56823433
Even with all of America's shortcomings, it's still the best country in the world. Everyone wants to come here, everyone wants to be an American, everyone watches our movies, everyone listens to our music, everyone has some of our money, everyone follows our politics, etc.

America is great. Stop being jelly. Mexico would be fine too if you'd clean up that drug cartel shit.
>>
>>56823433
I can't stand the idea that a nation this large has elections. Half the nation isn't represented because the other half won. I'm in alaska, I've visited Canada more than I've visited the lower 48. We are barely American and we shouldn't have to answer to the federal government. I like my fellow Americans though, just not the government.
>>
>>56823907
It's a great country sure, but best in the world? I dunno m8, I think you guys have way too much self-esteem. That's also a problem imo.

I'm not hating, I just find some of your habits or rules annoying.
>>
>>56823720
No sales tax in New Hampshire. Best state.
>>
>>56823907
>unironically Americans believe this.
>>
>>56823433
I don't need reasons to hate those capitalist pigs
>>
>>56824014
My point wasn't the tax rate, my point is that price tags don't include it. Like I said, if something says it costs 10 bucks here, it costs exactly 10 bucks. You don't need to be having pennies and change to pay that extra 1.23 dollars or whatever that wasn't included in the price tag.

Why do you people do that? It's annoying as fuck.
>>
I fucking love Kentucky, particularly Louisville. Gas is $1.89, high school football is bigger than college ball, everyone gets off work once a year to head down to the Kentucky derby races to gamble money away and get drunk as a skunk, the city isn't too big, it's not too small. It's predominantly republican while maintaining class. I love this town!
>>
File: 1448547513290.png (340 KB, 506x658) Image search: [Google]
1448547513290.png
340 KB, 506x658
>>56823850
>2015
>still believing trump will be president

are you in drugs or something americunt? wait, of course!! all your country is buried in our cocaine thanks to your fuckin addictions
>>
>>56824013
I'm not egotistical enough to say we're the best in each individual thing, because we're not, but collectively America is still the "leader of the free world". I don't have a problem knowing my tax dollars go to help countries all over the world, even if at the same time we're blowing shit up too.

I don't apologize for being proud of being American. Everyone should be proud of where they're from, and if they're not, they should find out how to make it something they're proud of.
>>
>>56823433
>implying fahrenheit isn't the superior temperature scale for daily use.
Celsius a shit.
>>
>>56824143
Ahmed pls.
>>
>>56823433
I like my country, but I just wish there was less retarded and narcissistic people.
>>
>>56823433
>no pope from USA
>niggr president
>black people on the streets
>water boils at 212 degrees
>tipping
>bragging about muh freedom and claiming to be the best country
>>
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
>>
>>56824143
I do believe it.

And believe it or not, Britain is one of my favorite countries. But you guys are letting Muslims get way out of control so I don't know if I want to really visit there in the future.
>>
>>56824567
Pedro please

>>56825006
They are more in control than your niggers.

Muslims do not roam the streets halting traffic and killing xmas trees.

>inb4 old pictures of mussies in Britain before we stopped it.
>>
>>56824522
>posting anime

You'll never be white
>>
>>56824143
I don't believe this. Most powerful, but definitely not the best. Also all the media that you mentioned is super terrible and low quality. Transformers and stupid rap is terrible. And so are our politics, more of a farce than anything else. I know when I was growing up in the 90s my parents would always say exactly that, how great America is, and I'm sure it was true in the 60s, 70s, and 80s, but certainly not anymore.
>>
>>56825198
I only partially agree with you. They might chimp out, but they're not smart enough or organized enough to commit terrorist attacks that kill hundreds.

They also depend on us to survive.
>>
>mexico trying to talk shit

BUILD

WALL
>>
>>56823433
They ate all the birds.
>>
America is a superpower that can change the world with things that it does. This means that it can change the world out of stupidity and arrogance. You can replace America with any other country as the world superpower, and peoples' dislike will be virtually the same.
>>
>>56824222
You misunderstood. No sales tax means that the sticker price is exactly what you pay. Says 10 dollars, is 10 dollars, and non of that is tax as added bonus. New Hampshire best state.
>>
>>56825348
I know the feeling. I've seen Britain go down in the last 20 years (I'm an oldfag) and it's pretty upsetting really.

>>56825364
Your mussies have already had a few minor protests, you are lucky that you don't have areas were they reach critical mass (YET).
Mussies are cleverer than your average nigger but I live in the South West of England and we are free of this shit anyway!
>>
>>56823585
Never been to Oregon detected
>>
>>56823433
McDonald's recently started doing this tax shit as well.
'ye just give me a $ hamburger'
'$1.19 sir'
I don't go to McDonald's anymore.

I hate the 'oh ye gib tax as well ok :DDD' so fucking much.
>>
>>56823907

Wow
A good response with no racial slurs
Holy shit
Is this real?

BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
>>56823720

That sales tax is to help the states afford all the illegal Mexicans,
>>
File: eushittalk.png (368 KB, 500x562) Image search: [Google]
eushittalk.png
368 KB, 500x562
Oh look, another one of these threads
>>
The only good thing i see about USA is the fact that there are cheaper things in USA than in mexico desu

USA citizens are sometimes a little rude
>>
>>56826265
I don't it's that which bothers people, why can't you just add the tax to the displayed price? - It's not difficult.
>>
>>56826397
Oh look, another one of these comments
>>
>>56826587
Because the tax varies by state, county, town, etc.
>>
>>56826675
Who are you again?
>>
>>56826675
Oh look its another Netherlands c uck whos inferiority complex is plain as day to see
>>
just a bunch of privileged cunts, unable to recognize they were the lucky ones.
also, shitty culture and ethics.
>>
>>56826816
>>56826819
damn, 2 for 1
>>
>>56826759
I know that - but that's a rubbish excuse for a retailer not to display the purchase price.
>>
>>56826759
Isn't it more that they want to deceive people by displaying the lowest price they legally can on the item? Similar to tipping in restaurants, show the price of items in the menu with the waiters pay excluded?
>>56825437
I'm surprised you don't have more issues with america than that.
>>
File: 1440945349760.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1440945349760.gif
3 MB, 480x270
>fuck you, but die, study, and work for me
Miserable and broken ass human beings trying to suck as much dick as possible to get as far up as possible.

Then your kids grow up to be assholes, your marriage falls apart, and you get to die alone.
>>
I love my country, and I know that we could be great again if we could fix our biggest problems.

>social justice running rampant

It's a bit ironic that liberals for so long attacked the right for being against logic and science, yet now they defy those very same things in the name of social "justice". It proves that even the most educated only follow the logic when it supports their view. (I'm sure that I'm guilty of it as well)

>race relations reaching post-apartheid South Africa levels

This is partly due to the social justice movement, which has given blacks, and to a lesser extent other minorities, a severe victim mentality. This mentality has led to a large number believing in false transgressions and the belief that they are owed that which they have not earned. Instead of equality, which we had nearly attained, we now have the majority group (us white Americans) being publicly attacked and mocked. The popular consensus is that this is deserved, and perfectly fine to do. The definition of racism has been twisted to support this. Races are beginning to distrust each other more than we have in the 60s. This will lead to large amounts of violence and other trouble of it is not rectified quickly.

>or political system bought and paid for by special interests and corporations

This affects all of us, not only Americans. Everything from our laws to our economy to our foreign policy is directly decided by this. Even the most capitalist on /pol/ hopefully see that. It's leading to eroding levels of poverty, was a huge reason for the current refugee crisis, and makes out political system such a ridiculous labyrinth that any other problems we have can't be fixed.

>our open door policy for migrants while ignoring the millions here already suffering

We are letting in hundreds of thousands of Mexican immigrants, both legal and non, while also agreeing to take in refugees from the Middle East. While I'm not completely against helping those in need, we should

Cont.
>>
>>56829685
>cont.

be helping out our countrymen who are in need. We have a huge homeless population, those on need of physical and mental care that they can't afford. Veterans who can't get their treatments needed because of injuries they got from the war that our government sent them to. We have too many that need help here to be offering help to those from other nations. Once these problems are fixed then we can talk about helping immigrants and refugees.

These are just a few of the problems we face, though they're arguably the biggest. If we can fix these then we can rightfully call ourselves the greatest country in the world again.

I love America, and I want it back.
>>
>>56826759
So what's preventing shop A1 in town A to display the price as $1 and shop A2 in town B to display the price as $1.17?
>>
File: Welcome to America.webm (1015 KB, 528x360) Image search: [Google]
Welcome to America.webm
1015 KB, 528x360
>>
>>56831166
and they wonder why people clutch their purses around them
>>
>>56824522
>our cocaine
try again
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.