[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Deserting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 12
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 1280x848) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 1280x848
Since WWIII is getting closer each and every day let me ask this question.
Would you rather fight in a war for your Nation, although knowing that it's completely wrong or your countrys enemy knowingly killing your own people?
>>
Neither, i would run away to switzerland in the verry first chance i have.
>>
>>56823132
>not sizing the opportunity to create your own militia and doing some in house cleaning
>not creating a separatist movement with the goal of creating a zone in which like minded folks can live in peace
>>
>>56823132
I don't care if my side was wrong, I would use the opportubity to take valuable things of banks, houses, people, etc.
>>
File: Tito.jpg (23 KB, 473x350) Image search: [Google]
Tito.jpg
23 KB, 473x350
>>56823322
Well, thats what based Tito did, but if you fail you and the people in your area are going to be punished terrible like the forest brothers
>>
File: Urkunde_Coulot_Ernst.jpg (731 KB, 1200x1768) Image search: [Google]
Urkunde_Coulot_Ernst.jpg
731 KB, 1200x1768
>>56823303
I will wait for you at the border :^)
>>
>>56823132
Nah, I'm fighting for Russia. Good news is they accept foreigners. Bad news you need to speak russian
>>
>>56823132
I fight for truth history, blood, honor.
>>
I'll do whatever the Americans decide, if the USA gets btfo, then we get btfo also.

Yes I am being a sheep, atleast my shepherd is armed out the ass.
>>
>>56825221

Russian isnt really hard to learn, but since you are native German speaker you will probably break your tongue.
>>
>>56823132
I would fight for my country. As long as it is not fighting with muslims against other european nations i wil fight.
>>
File: JudenUnmasked.jpg (69 KB, 736x789) Image search: [Google]
JudenUnmasked.jpg
69 KB, 736x789
That time of nation wars is over. The age of the race war, has come.
>>
>>56823132

I would fight for my country's enemy because USA is controlled by Jews who support the spread of Pisslam.

No offense other Americans, but I don't want to fight for the wrong side.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (29 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
29 KB, 480x360
I am literally facing this question right now.
>>
>>56823132
Neither, I'll take whatever course of action that lands me on the best position.
>>
File: 1400594437214.jpg (26 KB, 440x485) Image search: [Google]
1400594437214.jpg
26 KB, 440x485
>>56823132
>Would you rather fight in a war for your Nation

Defending? Yes

But I would desert in an instant if they forced me to fight on foreign ground.
>>
>>56825404
Canadabro
>>
>>56825523
čovjek, ja sam tvoj sjeverni rođak Janez
>>
WW3 is just going to be a barrage of sub-orbital ICBMs raining down on every major city. What makes you think that there will actually be any kind of infrastructure or care for any conventional war to play out where you'll actually be needed? Once WW3 starts you will probably see the US military disintegrate and form into smaller factions all over the US similar to the situation in Syria right now.
>>
I'll fight anyone over anything tbqh family
>>
File: 1a4.jpg (71 KB, 986x446) Image search: [Google]
1a4.jpg
71 KB, 986x446
>>56823132
>WWIII is getting closer
No. Fucking no. Shut the fuck up already with this shit. It's never happening. Remember when people shitposted in 500 threads for two weeks straight saying that North Korea is going to attack USA? Remember how there was supposed to be a WW3 over Ukraine? Remember how everyone said that the market was going to collapse in October and thats when WW3 will actually start? Honestly stop being such as delusional and gullible sensationalist faggot.
>>
File: 0e1308be8cef.jpg (108 KB, 620x444) Image search: [Google]
0e1308be8cef.jpg
108 KB, 620x444
>>56825221

had the same thought..i would rather join them on their march to Brussels and lay waste to the BRD than defending this godforsaken fucking state.luckily I actually speak russki.

god damn it, times have changed indeed
>>
File: 1443727842392.png (487 KB, 600x657) Image search: [Google]
1443727842392.png
487 KB, 600x657
>Implying I wont start a partizan movement and hide in the forests
>>
If, by some chance, America ever gets taken out via non-nuclear holocaust means, I'll probably pack it up and head for the Mexican west coast. Or maybe northern Canada... Somewhere innawoods/desert, at the very least.
>>
>>56829190

Fresh meat. Bring ammo.
>>
neither, i would run off and relax on some remote island until all the fucktards killed themselves. i don't see any reason to fight for a country the was ruined intentionally.
>>
>>56825221
I think if WW3 does happen, they won't be so picky about language. Probably put you in regiments based on your language. The requirement to speak Russian is probably just for peace time or during times when it's having small skirmishes like now in Syria.
>>
>be me
>be born in Europe's westernmost country, one that has been irrelevant in any civilizational way for at least 400 years
>even there, be born in a 2000 people town in the country's central area, which consists in mostly a river surrounded by endless plains
>even there, be born in a large house with a farm, two sources of drinkable water, and a huge empty area where my parents installed solar panels that keep my family energetically independent during normal times
>avoid mandatory military service bc it was abolished before I turned 18
>be lucky enough to be white and tall in a land of short, tanned people
>be lucky enough to be able to fluently speak Portuguese, English, Spanish, French and German at early 20s
>tfw the general extreme irrelevance of the place of your birth makes you safer than almost everyone

if WW3 does come, I will be rooting for you anons who will actually have a war in your country and in your place of residence. When and if it comes here, we will most certainly either be already victorious or already defeated, and so it won't really matter
>>
File: Stalin_is_rather-kawaii.png (193 KB, 639x669) Image search: [Google]
Stalin_is_rather-kawaii.png
193 KB, 639x669
>kill traitors or enemies

hmmmm, definitely traitors.
>>
>>56823639
Either die a hero or win and be as based as Tito? Not so bad, potential Gulag residency aside.
>>
>>56823132
I want a supranational Christian militia to fight anti-Christian bias and bigotry and to safeguard Christians from all enemies, including the media and their own government. Think somewhere between a typical NGO and Cobra Command.

I would fight for that rather than a nation state. Especially one that betrays me and hates me.
>>
>>56823132
It depends on which side has my best interests in mind, not humanity's. If supporting my immoral country allows me to continue living pretty comfortably as I am now, then I'll fight for them.
>>
>>56823132
Thinking of joining ISIS Abdullah?
>>
>>56826708
Well meme'd, but nation states really are dying as an idea. Democracy has made the West decadent and weak.
>>
File: miltiasoldiers.png (493 KB, 541x407) Image search: [Google]
miltiasoldiers.png
493 KB, 541x407
>>56823132
I wouldn't fight for any side, even though I'm a trained soldier.. and I advice you all to do the same.
>'When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die.'

I advice you all however to create/join a militia, take down the government and then DEFEND your country.
>>
desu i'd do neither and cause anarchy from the inside, fuck the human race and our chances of survival, amirite?
>>
File: 1430708848469.jpg (56 KB, 615x396) Image search: [Google]
1430708848469.jpg
56 KB, 615x396
>>56823132

I wouldn't fight against Russia. I have no problems with Russia.

If anything Russia should be on our side, and we on their side, united against dirty kebab fuckery.
>>
>>56823132
I will stay here and fight for the citizens of America and my family.
>>
the west and russia and probably a bunch of other places would be seriously refreshed by a crusade against kebab
>>
I'm not sure yet, i guess it depends on what's actually going down.

If its just kebab removal within our borders AND there's a decent gibsmedat package / incentive per tour i'll remove some fucking kebabs, but if we get invaded or some shit i'm bailing and no one's stopping me.
>>
>>56823132
I'll fight for Russia. Democracy was a mistake.
>>
>>56823132

Do what most Islamic countries do. Blame Isreal for violence in the middle east. And let widows and children carry weapons and suicide vests for you. Let them do the fighting.
>>
>>56823132

What WW3? Russia can't start conventional invasion of Europe. They don't have enough equipment not personnel. It's not Soviet Union anymore.

If WW3 ever happens it's going to start between China and India.
>>
>>56823132
>WILLINGLY fighting on the losing side
America is always on the right side of history, nigga
>>
>>56823132
I'm already in anyway and itching to bomb some terrorist fucks but I'd never go through with orders to shoot Americans
>>
>>56834876

That's pretty stupid since India gets almost everything strictly from China. India has Pakistan to contend with not China. And China and Japan have been fighting over islands for hundreds of years. If Japan where taken out the entire world would suffer economically, not india.
>>
I feel so hyped up right now, I just want to kill Muslims.
A religious war would be the best.
But any war would suffice since it's slapping progressives off their ivory towers of comfort.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.