[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Islamphobia are the causes of terrorism and ISIS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: muslims.jpg (11 KB, 304x166) Image search: [Google]
muslims.jpg
11 KB, 304x166
I need arguments, sources and proofs to be able to combat someone who says this shit. My teacher said this and I had nothing to counter it.
>>
How in the world would Islamophobia (caused by Muslim terror) cause Muslim terror?
>>
Lives are ultimately worth more than feelings, all terrorists must die, the reason for their acts is irrelevant.
>>
>>56823114

There are plenty of atheists talking shit about Christianity (myself included) on a regular basis. This is parallel to Islamaphobia yet Christians aren't blowing shit up and screaming PRAISE JESUS!

You're teacher is a fucking Islam-defending, anti-American sack of shit.
>>
tell ur teacher to fuck off communist faggot
>>
Islam is a hate group dressed up as a religion.
>>
>>56823172
Violence causes more violence she says
>>
Islamophobia has been an issue in people's minds for what, three weeks?
Does your professor think that ISIS is two weeks old?
>>
>>56823114

Then you're a fucking idiot
>>
>>56823114
Watch the sam harris podcast waking up interview with Douglas murray. Grab a notebook and proceed to list every point made against regressive leftists that tries to protect islam aka say it is the west fault. This interview was the biggest redpill on this topic and on the topic about syrian refugees that ive ever experienced. If you are religious, there are some atheist stuff but they are careful to explain that not every religion is equally wrong or equally dangerous. Look it up on youtube, man.
>>
>>56823114
It's technically true, since a part of Islam is to fight against those who denounce it.
It's still the religion that causes the extremism.
>>
>>56823114
Just tell them how fucking retarded they sound. No use trying to talk sense into idiots and/or taqiyya-performing Mudshits.
>>
Islamophobia are actually the result of terrorism and ISIS. If they met as much as half of the resistance as the glorious Confederacy did, they would only last as long as it does to steamroll over their areas with tanks.
>>
>>56823557
My teacher is a liberal man
>>56823834
Alright thanks man, this helps greatly.
>>
Look up some of the explicitly violent verses of the Qur'an and quote them. Also point out that hatred and war against the infidel and violent martyrdom are central themes in Islam.
You could also compare the example of the violent intolerant warlord Mohammed to that of Jesus.
Add all this together it's not surprising their degenerate "culture" spawns so much terrorism
>>
>>56824369
Well, you can't really argue with idiots and expect to win.

but do >>56824394
Your professor probably hasn't even read the Quran.
You can also ask him why Christians are thought of as homophobic because of a random line in the old testament that says you shouldn't sleep with another man, while muslims are #notallmuslims when their scripture says that their god commands them to throw gays off buildings.

It's not really about religion though, it's just your typical subversion. People think muslims are great people and we should bend over backwards for them because they perceive muslims as an oppressed class of people, and white people are the oppressors. Of course, if you say that, you'll look like a crazy person.
>>
Your teacher is a racist who discounts the pain and suffering of the muslim people. Muslims in muslim nations are the overwhelming victims of terrorist attacks.

The biggest struggle is an internal one, between muslim secular leaders like Egypt's Nasser, Turkey's Attaturk and the Muslim brotherhood, who want an religious state run under Sharia.

Is he seriously claiming that the muslim majority of a muslim nation is islamophobic?

It's as retarded as calling the IRA/Northern Ireland conflict caused by christophobia.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.