[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't understand how black people say theres still institutional
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 03.jpg (73 KB, 413x275) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
73 KB, 413x275
I don't understand how black people say theres still institutional racism today.

>Where does it say in University curriculum "Don't teach black students as well as you teach white students"

That white teach who said he made common core to fight racism
>Where did it say in the previous educational system don't teach black kids how to read and write or do math.

>Where are all the bus drivers making blacks sit in the back

>Why do I never see a black person being verbally attacked for being black.

Is it just black people getting offended when they think a white person looks at them the wrong way and therefore must be racists? Is that really all this is?
>>
>>56822804

Also pic is Henry Kissinger, Jacob Rothschild, Michael Eisner(Disney CEO), Natalie Portman and two white broads I can't name.

Would a black person consider it racists that there is no black person at that table?
>>
Black people literally built this system with their blood.

They owe us nothing and we owe them everything.

Yet white people are rewarded for being white.

As more and more black people understand this the race war will begin.
>>
Fuck this thread
>>
>>56823460

nigger mad?
>>
Die
>>
>>56823230
And when it does, the weak among our ranks will be purged while the whites who care about our survival will clean house
>>
>implying the Jews don't want us all dead
>>
>>56823230
>>56823460

I really want you to leave. You bring nothing to any thread besides libtard platitudes then act offended and bitchy when called on it. Die you paki poof.
>>
>>56823880

Feelings are infinitely more important than any form of logic or analysis.

These are fucking human life's were talking about you fucking white trash
>>
>>56822804
Black people are retarded stop questioning the stupid things they do.
>>
>>56823230
>Black people literally built this system with their blood.
What did they build again? Can you be specific?
>>
>>56823460
>>56823230
>>56823645
>>56823879
>>56823991
Canada up to his regular shitposting antics
>>
>>56823880
>I really want you to leave
too bad there's nothing you can do about it except rage impotently and tell people to go back to reddit.

Why do you hate free speech so much?
>>
>>56824461

>Why do you hate free speech so much?

I don't. I'm simply exercising my freespeech in saying I want you and your kind to leave. You make the same tired threads day after day the run away like the poofta you are when challenged. In the long run it hurts your side more than mine. It's just a bit tedious. Seriously, try /leftypol/. They love SJW.
>>
>>56825850
Nah, I think I'll stay here and continue making you buttblasted.
>>
>>56822804
>I don't understand how black people say theres still institutional racism today.
Affirmative action is institutional racism
>>
File: hitler saves the world.png (284 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
hitler saves the world.png
284 KB, 768x432
KILL EVERY NIGGER, GO ASSCLOWNS

https://soundcloud.com/assclowns-united/jungle-life
>>
>>56826822

feel free. tis called free-speech cockfag.

>Yes I see the irony of me posting about free speech.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.