[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you think that there is any real possibility of any attack
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: chapu.jpg (114 KB, 760x768) Image search: [Google]
chapu.jpg
114 KB, 760x768
do you think that there is any real possibility of any attack in Mexico or south america?
do you know what ISIS thinks about latinos?
>>
If the West gives no shit about south america, why would Isis?
>>
who cares about south america
>>
>>56822198

This.
>>
File: 1417211485873.webm (885 KB, 418x360) Image search: [Google]
1417211485873.webm
885 KB, 418x360
>>56822341
>>
>>56822198
pretty much.
>>
>>56822198
there was a huge load of memes about mexico being in the list of countries threatened by ISIS

http://www.excelsior.com.mx/de-la-red/2015/11/25/1059524
>>
>>56822198
http://www.haaretz.com/world-news/.premium-1.623743

It seems Hezbollah does give a shit about south America, and it seems the Argentine government is covering up an Iranian terrorist attack.

There's a possibility that sandniggers attracts sandniggers.

Also, you've got some shit in you flag Peru. Go clean it up.
>>
>>56822059
As a Latino I fucking hate those Isis fags and if any reach there I'm sure the Jesuits will fuck them up
>>
>>56822581
I never asked for these feels m9
>>
Unlikely.

Maybe an attack on a border control checkpoint bordering the US, or setting up a base of operations to attack the US from.

Biggest predictor is musim population. Unless your're in Suriname, there's no significant population.

>>56822059
>ISIS thinks about latinos?
They're still assravaged about Spain and the inquisition.
>>
God I hope they do attack Mexico, then one of two things can happen. The US can begin to modernize the Mexican military which can then be used to combat cartels and hopefully turn Mexico into Canada but hot. Or two the Cartels get up in arms (with help from the CIA) and start removing all the other cartels with links to Muslim extremist (hamas, Al Qaeda) and you'll end up with less cartels.
>>
>>56822581
fuck u m8
>>
>>56822581
Fuck man is that from the last episode? What happend to Chavo? Why did he leave?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.