[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Worst sounding languages
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 8
Picture related.

Which ones do you hate?
>>
>>56820894

Definitely Russian.

It sounds like the slurred speech of a hopeless drunk because Russians were drunk throughout its entire development as a language.
>>
>>56821247
Fuck you, Russian sounds awesome.
I personally think German sounds horrible too, maybe Chinese too.
>>
>>56820894
french/arabic/turkish/albanian/indian/chinese(the whole family) afrikaans are pretty funny but i dislike them too.
>>
>>56820894
Arabic, honestly
>>
>>56821436
shiiet, put german on the list too. But not the whole family
>>
>>56820894
Swedish.
I can't put my finger on it, but there's something that pisses me off about it.
And that African language nignogs always speak. When I was in college (about three years ago) I would try to get work done in the library and these big fucking black bastards would always be screaming and yelling their OOGA BOOGA shit.
>>
>>56820894

CHINESE

german is ok, some of accents sound nice and better than french.
english is a bit gross too, one has to have no teeth to speak it perfect. All those whistles...
>>
Mfw OP thinks his filthy degenerate monkey language

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itZ717Xn7SU

sounds better than

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-qxTn2kM9o
>>
French sounds pretentious as fuck.
>>
Dutch
it is crippled german and sounds like it comes out of the ass of a mentally challenged person
>>
Spanish
Without fucking contest.
It is the most disgusting language I've ever heard.
>>
File: 1443915823938.jpg (13 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1443915823938.jpg
13 KB, 320x320
There is something so incredibly unctuous and oily about Portuguese. It's like whenever I hear it I feel like I need to take a shower and wash my hair.
>>
>>56821891
Trump pls go
>>
Lithuanian. It sounds like a foul, demonic, corrupted version of Latvian.
>>
>>56821334
Cantonese or Mandarin?
>>
>>56821933
this.....
>>
>>56821828
It's an older language tho, so German really is crippled Dutch
>>
>>56821732

It is because it sound so ironic and sarcastic to people outside of Scandinavia
>>
Any sandnigger language, Kuckish and Chinese.
>>
>>56820894
Portuguese sounds like a gypsy farting.
>>
never mind bad sounding, Norwegian is just too small
it doesn't have enough words
when you're fluent in English and Norwegian it is hard to form coherent sentences in Norwegian because you're constantly looking for English words that don't have a real translation in to Norwegian
this is why I'm a language separatist, English erases European national identity, it makes it easier to communicate internationally and thus enables immigration and the worst evil of all; globalism
Norwegians should not learn English in school, only the English should speak English
>>
>>56821762
What the fuck do teeth and whistling have in relation to each other?

Fuck you commie.
>>
>>56820894
negroenglish
>>
File: 1407791203183.jpg (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1407791203183.jpg
8 KB, 200x200
>>56821776
>>
File: kojim.png (234 KB, 460x464) Image search: [Google]
kojim.png
234 KB, 460x464
>>56822253
>>
>>56822253
Skullface pls
>>
italian somehow has a way of making any woman seem really masculine.
>>
>>56820894
Arabic sounds like you have camel jizz clogging up your vocal chords.
>>
>>56821891
Spanish and just about any Asian language you can name.
>>
Dutch
>>
>>56821891
Peleame maricon
>>
>>56822087
like this for example

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZadWAm9vwE
>>
indian english
>>
>>56822006

Mandarin for me. I even studied it for two years in college. Shrr shrr shrr. Every fucking word is shur.

Cantonese at least has a personaility - 8 fucking tones!
>>
>>56822559
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9JgBlc8rno
r u sure
>>
File: anſchluß_durch_Gewalt.jpg (184 KB, 600x809) Image search: [Google]
anſchluß_durch_Gewalt.jpg
184 KB, 600x809
>stop linking what I don't like
>everyone in this thread ever

the only bad sounding language is hebrew. We can all agree on that.
>>
Vietnamese. Ugh god fucking skeletor language.
>>
>>56822708
a poo in the loo
>>
>>56822309
It sounds bad, like ghostly winds in anglos' cold houses, like a cockroach creepin up my ankle. No harmony, you wait for high sounds and get bubbling, for lower ones and there's a whistle. No wonder there were not so many great composers from England.
>>
I like German, and Afrikaans.

The worst are Yiddish and Hebrew. They make my skin crawl. Yiddish sounds like they took German and stripped out the good parts leaving nothing by the worst aspects of German. SSSHMMMKKKKKKGGGG.
>>
dutch just sounds like a german guy with a cold
>>
>>56820894

Czech.

I am Czech.
>>
>>56822810
There's a reason why it was a dead language until the late 1800's. It was actually consciously revived by the Zionist movement. Its literally the forced meme of languages.
>>
>>56822810
the only bad thing about german is how the hell do you pronounce 'ch'?
>>
>>56822810

Fuck I can still remember my teacher getting mad cause I couldn't stop laughing at that picture in our textbook. There's just something about Hitlers face when he smashes the sculpture.
>>
khmer/cambodian
that or vietnamese

literally sounds like ching chong ring rong ling long

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFABXxu6Eb4
>>
>>56822810

German, Hebrew and Arabic share a lof of those god awful CHHH sounds.

I bet you guys inbred during the crusades.
>>
Swedish for being probably the faggiest sounding language in Europe.
Arabic and ooga booga nigger shit in general for obvious reasons.
Danish because it's just ugly (sorry danebros, nothing against you, just don't like how you sound)
>>
>>56822559
You're just mad that your wife and I are neuken in de keuken op de appelflappen
>>
>>56823195
kill it with fire
>>
>>56822810
Hebrew sounds better than Arabic, imo.
>>
>>56823079
Here you go my russian friend:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnFQdLOjiZ4

i personally think that the most difficult part about german is the whole "der, die, das" part, every noun is gendered to be either male, female or neutral.
>>
Swedish
>>
>>56823079
In some cases you can compare it to х (in cyrillic). But i'm not sure. Those who cannot pronounce it ususally just say ksch. that's acceptable as well.

How do you pronounce ж bz the way?
>>
>>56822733
It's like a mix of french, german and english.
>>
>>56823058
This, Czech sounds like accelerated guggling in the throat or slowed-down high-pitched barking. Absolutely disgusting. Polish was predestined to be ugly from the get go with all those fucking consonants.
>>
>>56820894
Those Africans languages with clicks in them. They sounds horrible, it's like listening to a track that skips and crackles.
>>
>>56823461
>finland
>>
>>56820894

Hebrew.

If I weren't Dutch, it'd probably be Dutch. As a native you just hear the meaning of words, not so much the sound.
>>
>>56820894
Definitely Japanese. It's such a bitter-sounding language, and the way they pitch their words is just bizarre.
>>
for those who want to hear the differences between mandarin and cantonese here are two ads for a republican senate candidate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdE-LKiSnvM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJNkIfG58tU
>>
objectively spanish
>>
The only correct answer is Welsh
>>
Dutch (love you Nederbros, your language sucks though), any sandnigger language, and any Indian language.
>>
Albanian is good but only when not spoken with a heavy accent. I come from 50 km from Grece and cannot understand people from some northern regions.

Russian is lovely, I daydream being one one those russian guys on YTube screaming russian shit. Norwegian or danish are strange to hear. I like Anno, Gatas Parlament.

I seriously have some problems distinguishing between greek, portoguese and romanian. Portoguese is really funny. I like that song of Cidinho and Doca.

I don't like spanish not because of the sound, which is nice, but because they speak too fast: I find that annoying. French to impress chicks, american over british english.
>>
Dutch and Swedish. Swedish sounds like everyone has down's syndrome, dutch just sounds like someone pretending to speak german
>>
>>56823454
in russian nouns are gendered too, so for us it's not a big deal, although they're gendered other way. "Ordnung" would be male for example, so it takes time to remember the other way.

>>56823478

Ж is voiced sch, with little push
>>
All the Romance languages except Romanian are disgusting
>>
>>56821247
U fucking wot nugger? Russian is like the best sounding language ever, it's also pretty creative when it comes to swearing
>>
fun fact: the Kike "oy vey" comes fro the german "Oh weh"

we say it quite often when we are concerned
>>
Tagalog

It's vocal vomit. One person speaking it sounds like 20 special ed classes happening at once.
>>
I really hate German but most semitic languages makes it sounds like music. English sounds somewhat like German when you can't tell what people are saying but not quite as bad (depends on particular dialects/accents).
Honestly felt like I might vomit sometimes when I've heard Hebrew or Arabic.

Some languages such as Spanish and Portuguese I don't have a problem with per se but I have negative associations because the people I hear speaking them are almost always bottom of the barrel lowlifes.
>>
Greek
>>
korean
>>
>>56820894

French definitely, when i hear somebody speaking it its so gay i want to smash him with a snow shovel.
>>
>>56820894
Non German student here, I think German sounds just fine, but I've met Indians for the first time here and GOD DO THEY UTTER THE UGLIEST SOUNDS OUT OF THEIR MOUTHS, AND DID ANYONE NOTICE THE FUCKING SMELL???
>>
File: 1414614943104.jpg (8 KB, 261x195) Image search: [Google]
1414614943104.jpg
8 KB, 261x195
>>56820894
Franconian
some inbred bavarian accent
fucking horrible
>>
I have a hard time NOT making fun of Spanish people for their "c" as a "th" sound when I am talking to them. I usually just turn all "s" sounds to "th" to troll them.
Grathiaths theñior
>>
English spoken by a brit. If there is a British person in a movie I will fast forward or stop watching altogether
>>
>Any given Asian language that isn't Japanese
>Any Taliban language
>>
File: 1420541030036.jpg (91 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1420541030036.jpg
91 KB, 640x400
>>56825968
>being this much of a pleb
>>
>>56826403
I know of a spagster living in the UK having hard time understanding aussie bros.
>>
>>56826862
Reminded me of this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVN1gwhpeyE

trigger warning
There are British people speaking in it
>>
Btw this is one of the funniest threads I've ever witnessed here on /pol/ desu senpai. Saved.
>>
Waaay southern states. I know it's a lot of bad rep, but I can't help but think that a person has nigger iq when they speak in that dialect.
>>
>>56820894
yiddish hands down
>>
>>56827170

I started it out of legit curiosity and now I'm just keking at the insults people come up with for other languages.
>>
>>56820894
>Favelanigger hating on the master language
You only hate it because you're too retarded to pronounce it. If you can pronounce german, you can do most languages in the world. Same with scandinavian languages (at least swedish), it includes most of the sounds people usually have problems with in foreign languages.

Personally, it's a tie between arabic and hebrew for me. Arabic is like a shaggy song. First you hear a middle-part of it, and it sounds alright. Then Shaggy starts to "sing", and oh god, arabic sounds like someone trying to collect as much mucus as possible to spit out. Like the moment before a foreigner (because only foreigners actually do this here) prepares to spit right in front of his own feet, that's what arabic sounds like at times.

Hebrew/jewish is like that, but 80% of the time instead of just 66%.
>>
Chink, Dutch and any sandnigger language
>>
>>56821951
Lithuanian is one of the oldest indo-european languages
>>
>>56820894
after playing mgsV I thought afrikaans sounded fucking retarded and too *SMACKS LIPS*
>>
>>56829661
>chink
>[Flag: Phillipines]
You fucks sound like a toddler hearing an indian and a chinese fellow having a conversation in their own languages, and then trying to mimic a mix of it, deciding never to progress past the pronounciation levels of a toddler.

>>56830067
Afrikaans is like bush dutch.
>>
>>56829647

I would expect someone so culturally enriched by african and arab immigrants to know more about linguistics.

Portuguese is more varied phonetically than most of the languages you cited. Only retarded children have trouble pronouncing things like the german"ch".

On the other hand, I challenge you or any german to pronounce the portuguese sounds "ã", "ô" vs "ó" and "ê" vs "é".
>>
Arabic, really any semitic language, sounds like they're trying to cough something up and failing.

Mandarin, really any tonal language, but Chinese is just awful, sounds so barbaric and crude.

Every time I hear Chinese I picture a stinking chinese fish market, with everyone pushing, spitting, and yelling in each others face.

Dutch is the funniest, a lot of their presenters seem to have an "American" accent and intonation, so it sounds like an American pretending to speak another language by babbling gibberish.

The high-pitched Spanish accent is irritating, but that's just mexicans, probably.
>>
>>56822672
fack you, sven
>>
>>56822006
Yes
>>
>>56830164
Judging by how shit portuguese/brazilians usually are at other languages, I'm not so sure. I can't actually find a video where I can't pronounce it right away. Wow, so you've got to sound like you've got a cold, or not. Amazing depth, truly.

Fuck, now you've made me think of Glenn Greenwald talking. Sounds like someone took spanish spoken by an unwashed tramp, and mixed it with sounds from the sims.
>>
>>56821820
yep.
>>
>>56831618

If I take the lower educated percentage of your population I'm pretty sure they can't pronounce anything out of the Germanic languages with a very heavy accent. Obviously the same is true about low education HUElanders and non-romance languages.

Would you mind giving me a few words you think I can't possibly pronounce, just so I have an idea of how bad it is?
>>
>>56820894
Has to be swedish. I fucking hate it, it's like norwegian but it sounds like all of them have anesthesia in their fucking tongues. Second to swedish has to be danish. Sounds like they have a potato in their throats.
Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.